Wereology

By Sugar_And_Spice125

FEATURED IN WATTPAD UNDISCOVERED STORY LIST FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER!!! Wereology (Noun) The study of werew... More

Cast List and Welcome!
№1|Enter: Medusa Demgorgean
№2|Welcome to the WhiteClad Pack
№3|Headaches
№4|Hunting
№5|Eyes Of Prophecy
№6|Mindscape
№7|Tell Me The Truth, Vanessa!
№8|Breathe
№9|It's Always A Price With You Isn't It?
№10|I LOVE YOU, KWAME!
№11|Some Things Science Can't Explain
№12|The Full Moon Festival (Part 1)
№13|The Full Moon Festival (Part 2)
№14|The Full Moon Festival (Part 3)
№15|Celaneo
№16|It's Okay To Get Saved
№17|The Night Before Court
№18|His Medusa
№19|Werewolf Court
№20|Patient Zero
№21|International Phone Calls
№22|Dreams
№23|Lastachka
№24|Here To Stay
№26|Care For A Doughnut?
№27|Running
№28|Julio
№29|Boom
№30|Lastachka Part 2
№31|No New Friends, Just New Lovers
№32|Tick... Tick... Tock...
№33|Candyland
№34|Stupid Dragons
№35|Lets Make A Plan!
№36|The 7 Mile Escape From Candyland
№37|Loved You Since The Beginning
№38|What Did You Do?!
№39|Aura Imprints
№40|How Much I Love You
№41|I'm Nothing Like You
№42|Don't Eat The Orange Chicken
№43|Costume Time!
№44|It's Been So Long
№45|Symbols
№46|The Price Of Knowledge
№47|My Most Precious Thing
№48|I'll Be Back
№49|The Camp Part 1: Help Me Understand
№50|The Camp Part 2: Poppet
№51|The Camp Part 3: Cake Walk
№52|You're Mine. I'm Yours
№53|Change Of Plans
№54|Amazing
№55|Scars On The Heart
№56|Wings Were Made To Fly
№57|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 1)
№58|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 2)
№59|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 3)
№60|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 4)
№61|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 5)
№62|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 6)
№63|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 7)
№64|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 8)
№65|Tick... Tock... Boom!
№66|Epilogue
Acknowledgments

№25|Brutes

46 5 5
By Sugar_And_Spice125

№25|Brutes
◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

Piper gasped loudly, falling down on the floor of the box. Kirkland held her close, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck. “Should we make it a solid 5 rounds?” Kirkland purred in her ear.

“Maybe later I’m a little sore from rounds 2 and 4… and I think we scared Medusa.” She giggled, looking up at Medusa who sat at her desk.

“WHAT?!” Medusa yelled, noise canceling headphones over her head.

Kirkland pointed to his ear, signaling Medusa to remove the headphones. “You horn dogs done yet?”

“Yes,” Kirkland chuckled, passing Piper her hoodie. It covered all of her lady parts. “Sorry if we disturbed you, Medusa.”

“Oh, don’t worry, Pipey. I’ve been here for almost ½ a year now so I’m used to wolves doing it in public sometimes…” Medusa chuckled, standing to her feet. She felt around, but right then everything was black.

“Medusa, I thought you could see through your snakes?” Kirkland questioned.

“I placed a hat over my snakes while y'all were doing it…” She felt on top of her head, taking off a giant floppy sun hat.

Medusa sighed in delight, running her fingers through her snakes. “That’s better.” 

Medusa eyed Piper. “I know you don’t want to… but you have to go before-”

Before Medusa could finish, Barron walked into the room, glaring daggers at Kirkland. “What… the fuck… IS THIS?!” The alpha roared.

“Barron, calm down,” Medusa walked over to him, resting her hand on his bicep, “they haven’t seen each other in years. She’s his mate.”

“What?!” Barron looked at Medusa as though she had a 2nd head. “A wolf like him could never have a mate!”

“Barron!” Medusa pulled him towards her computer, showing him the data. “Look! Look at those endorphin levels!” Medusa pointed at the screen. “It was high when they saw each other, but when they were together in that box it skyrocketed to levels I didn’t even know were humanly possible!”

“Okay, so?”

“It halted the virus!” Medusa’s eyes sparkled. “That’s the key! High endorphin levels!”

Barron growled at Kirkland. “You’re lucky your horny ass helped up get to a cure,” Barron slammed his hand on the box, “but hurt Piper and I’ll have your head mounted to the wall!”

Kirkland nodded quickly, hiding behind Piper. She chuckled, stroking his hair. “He understands… don’t you Kirkland?”

Kirkland nodded. “Yes… and I’m sorry for what I did in the past… I know a simple sorry won’t be enough, but I hope one day you can please forgive me.”

Medusa smiled. “You’re right. A simple sorry won't be enough… but it’s a start.” She opened the door, eying Piper. “Come on… you gotta go.”

Kirkland whimpered, catching Piper’s wrist. “Please stay…”

“I’ll be back soon,” Piper kissed his nose, “okay?”

Kirkland pulled her in close, kissing her lips. “Mine…”

“Yours.” She purred, wrapping her arms around his neck. “Only yours.”

Kirkland leaned in. “Don’t you ever forget that.”

“I never will.”

◥✥◤

“Yvette… please… talk to me.” Alistair leaned against the shut door. He stayed outside their room all night, pleading with Yvette to forgive him.

Yvette sat on the other side of the door, his jacket wrapped around her body. She sat there in silence, listening to the loving words of her mate from the other side of the door.

“I’m sorry…” Alistair whispered, but Yvette heard him. “I didn’t think it’d affect you so much… I wasn’t thinking straight Yvette… I was so mad at the fact my little sister found a mate I didn’t want to lose her.” He placed his hand on the door. “I don’t want to lose you either…”

Yvette whimpered, placing her hand on the door. “You’ll never lose me, Alistair.”

Alistair released a shaky breath at her voice. “I thought you left…”

“I couldn’t sleep… I was so mad at you and sad that my brain wouldn’t let me sleep.” Yvette explained, her voice sounded muffled through the thick mahogany door.

“Shona, I’m so sorry…” Alistair apologized once again.

“Are you?” Yvette spat out. “Cause it sounds like you’ve been holding that in for a while.”

“Shona, it was a sudden moment of anger, trust me. You know I would never say something like that to you…” Alistair's voice began to sound desperate. 

His wolf paced back and forth. “She hates us now!” His wolf began to worry. “Why did you have to fuck it up by saying that?!”

“She doesn't hate us!” Alistair bit his lip slightly, doubting his words. “You don’t hate me right?”

Yvette sighed, hugging Alistair’s jacket close to her body, “I don’t know… first you insult me and one of my childhood friends, but then you come and say all these sweet things…” She opened the door, tears brimming in her eyes. “How do you expect me to feel?!”

“Shona… please…” he hugged her waist, “tell me what I can do to make it better…”

“You don’t know how much your words affect people until they hurt someone you love.” Yvette said through gritted teeth, tears streaming down her cheeks and onto Alistair’s hair.

“Please Shona… don’t let this be the end of us…” Alistair whimpered, looking up at Yvette with pleading eyes.

“Just go Alistair…” Yvette sniffled.

“N-no!” Alistair stood up. “Shona, I love you! I’m sorry about what I said and I won't ever say it again, just please…” he cupped her face, “I’ve waited so long to find a mate. I don’t want to lose her because of one mistake.”

Yvette sighed, releasing a shaky breath. “Why do you do this to me?”

“What do you mean?”

“I should be pissed at you!” Yvette pushed him away, “but instead all I wanna do is wrap you in my arms. Why can’t I stay mad at you?!” She gazed into the hunter’s loving hazel eyes. “Stop looking at me like that!”

Alistair looked away from her. “Sorry…”

“Stop saying sorry! Ugh!” Yvette gripped the sides of her head. “There’s too many things going on in my body right now! I don’t know what to feel!”

“Shona, calm down…” Alistair slowly approached her.

“Get away from me!” Yvette yelled, causing Alistair to move closer. “I-I-I said stay ba-back!” Yvette stumbled backwards, landing on the hardwood floor. She quickly scooted back until she hit the wall. Clenching her knees to her chest, she couldn’t help but cry.

“I don’t know what to feel… there’s just too many emotions…” Yvette rocked back and forth.

“Shh…” Alistair crouched down beside her, “just breathe…” He cradled her in her arms, feeling the omega’s body shiver and shake. “I’m here… it’s okay.”

Yvette cried into his chest. “Is it always like this? A-A whirl-whirlwind of emotions?”

“Life is a whirlwind of emotions and experiences. We just have to control the emotions and enjoy the experiences.” Alistair stroked her hair. “I’m so sorry Shona,” he kissed the top of her head, “this will never happen again… I promise.”

“Al-Alistair…” Yvette stammered.

“Yes, Shona?” He replied, his voice barely a whisper.

“I don’t want to feel like this ever again… conflicted on if I should hate you or love you.” Yvette whimpered, sniffling slightly, “So please, never do this again… never make me doubt our relationship…”

Alistair wiped her tears, tucking a strand of her black and pink hair behind her ear. “Of course Shona,” he held her tighter, “this will never happen again.”

The couple laid there in silence with Alistair occasionally stroking her hair. The only sounds that filled the room was the occasional mewel or whimper from the omega in his arms.

Suddenly, a knock interrupted the couple, prompting a growl from the beta. He looked up, locking eyes with his twin sister. “Mom and Dad want to see us…” Ayame frowned slightly.

“Now?” Alistair’s eyes shifted between his sister and his mate.

Ayame glanced at Yvette, asleep in her brother’s arms. The scent of tears wafted in her nose, but she nodded slightly at her brother. “Mom and dad want to see us… with our mates.”

“She doesn't need this now…” Alistair whispered.

“I know, but you know how mom and dad are…” Ayame muttered.

Alistair nodded, shaking Yvette softly awake. “Come on, Shona. We need to meet my parents.”

“Now?” Yvette groaned softly, rubbing her eyes.

“Yes.” He kissed her nose. “It’ll be okay.”

She nodded, standing up from his arms. She smiled softly, warmth spreading through her body as Alistair placed his jacket on her. “Thank you.” She whispered.

“You’re welcome.” Alistair kissed her cheek, his fingers intertwining with her’s as the four walked towards the cafe. Yvette, Alistair, Ayame, and Lawrence sat at the cafe, waiting for their parents arivial.

Ayame bounced her leg nervously, looking around for her parents. “Darling,” Lawrence kissed her forehead, “don’t worry. Just relax and eat your crumpet.”

Ayame nibbled on the small english muffin, or what Lawrence called ‘crumpet’, her nerves still adamant. Lawrence laughed. “Come on, darling. Stop worrying.” Lawrence spread jelly on his crumpet, feeding it to Ayame. “Please eat.”

“Okay…” Ayame muttered through her food ridden mouth.

“Thank you.” Lawrence kissed the top of her head. “They’re gonna love us.”

“You sure?” Ayame asked.

“Yes.” Yvette nodded. She watched as the doors to the cafe opened, and her eyes locked with Chaaya.

Chaaya approached the table with her husband. “Alistair! Ayame! I’m so happy to see you again!” Her eyes shifted towards Yvette and Lawrence. “Who are they?”

“Mom, Dad, this is Yvette Romanov.” Alistair gulped slightly. “She’s my mate.”

“Oh…” Chaaya scanned Yvette up and down with her unruly gaze. “A russian wolf… how original.” Chaaya rolled her eyes. “I could set you up with a beautiful Indian wolf, Alistair… ya know, just in case this one ever becomes too much of a handle for you.”

“No thank you, mother,” he kissed Yvette’s cheek, “I have Yvette and that’s all I need.”

“Yes, cause who doesn’t love some Russian brute in sheets…” Chaaya said sarcastically.

“I’m not a brute!” Yvette scolded, glaring at Chaaya.

“Oh, honey, you may have fooled everyone here with that ‘innocent little girl’ persona, but I can see straight through that. You may look like some Russian nesting doll on the outside, but I know behind all those layers, you’re just some ugly brute.” Chaaya spat out, giving her a nasty look.

Yvette gripped the rim of the tabel, her nails digging into the tabel. Alistair rubbed her shoulder. “Don’t let her get to you. She’s just spouting lies.” He assured her, kissing her hand.

Across the table, Lawrence and Ishaan growled at each other. “Lawrence calm down.” Ayame whispered, rubbing his shoulder. “Dad… this is Lawrence Robinson, my mate.” She smiled sweetly.

“Yeah, we’ve met.” Ishaan snarled.

“You have?” Ayame questioned.

“Yes,” Lawrence growled, “one day Barron sent me to Delhi to investigate weapons trafficking and low and behold your father over here had all our weapons.”

“Is this true?” Ayame asked her father.

“Of course not Aya!” Ishaan scolded. “He’s obviously lying. You know how English Wolves are.”

“Excuse me?” Lawrence’s glare hardened.

“You English Wolves don't know when to leave good enough alone. You always dig your noses where they don’t need to be. This is a family business, Lawrence, and you will never be part of our family.” Ishaan hissed.

“Father, that’s enough!” Ayame stood up, “Lawrence is my mate and Yvette is Alistair’s. They’re family now! The least you can do is accept them.”

“We don’t have to accept them.” Ishaan spat out.

“What do you have against them?” Alistair growled, holding Yvette close.

“You could’ve had a beautiful Indian wolf, but no… you choose those brutes!” Chaaya growled. “How dare you dishonor our family by bedding with these monsters.”

Ayame dug her nails into the table. “Mother! What’s wrong with you?! I love Lawrence with all my heart and I don’t care if you're my mother. If you insult my mate one more time I won’t hesitate to show you no mercy.”

“Ayame, stop! You will not speak to your mother that way!” Ishaan scolded.

“You’ve been insulting our mates and you want us not to hurt you?” Alistair scoffed, growling at his parents. “You’re lucky I haven’t pinned you to the table yet.”

“Why do you care so much of these brutes?” Ishaan grimaced at the Russian  and English wolves. He glanced back at Yvette and Alistair. “The bitch can’t be that good in bed, son.”

“That’s it!” Alistair slammed his hands on the table. “That me and Yvette do in bed is our business!” He came in close to his father, their noses touching. “Call her a bitch again, and I’ll slice your tongue so you can’t spout anymore of your horrible words.”

“Don’t you talk to me like that, Alistair. I am your father and higher in rank than you.” Ishaan pushed him back. “You will watch your tone with me.”

“I don’t have to, though,” Lawrence had a malicious smile on his lips, “I’m not your son and some would say I’m higher in rank because I’m one of the 2 head betas.”

“Nobody needs your opinion. If it weren’t for us, you’d be speaking german right now.” Chaaya rolled her eyes, flipping her hair.

“Well, that’s not entirely true. But for the record, you wouldn't be speaking English if it weren't for us. How about we just avoid WWII talk?” Lawrence grimaced, snarling at Chaaya and Ishaan.

“Point is, until you get rid of the brutes, you’re no longer our children.” Chaaya’s words stung like a bee’s stinger in the children’s hearts. They stood watching as their mother and father walked away in anger.

◥✥◤

Dalaja watched the conversation from the balcony of her room. She sighed, shaking her head. “Why can’t they understand that love is love?”

A sudden shiver trailed across her body, causing her to grab her robe and wrap it around her body for warmth. Knowing it would never be enough, she walked towards her bed, her mind clouded with thoughts of Valentin and the warmth the Russian wolf brought with him.

She giggled like a giddy school girl, spinning around the room with her arms out before landing on the bed. “I wonder if I’ll see him again…” She whispered to herself, shooting up from her bed when a knock was heard from the other side of the door.

“Little one? Are you there?” Valentin’s voice made her heart race, and she raced towards the door.

She opened the door, blushing at Valentin. “Hel-Hello…”

“Hello, little one,” he stroked her cheek, “have you been cold today?”

“N-No…” Dalaja lied.

“Don’t lie to me, little one. You’re cold, aren’t you?” Valentin questioned. She nodded.

“Nothing a little couple of blankets can’t fix…” Dalaja chuckled awkwardly.

“Forget blankets,” Valentin hugged her tightly, “you need real warmth.”

His warmth spread throughout her body. She gasped, hugging him tightly. Valentin chuckled. “Does that feel better?”

She nodded, clutching the back of his shirtz “Don’t yo-you dare leav-leave…”

“Wouldn’t dream of it.” Valentin hugged her tightly, walking towards her bed.

Dalaja purred when she felt his fingers thread through her hair. “You don't need to stay.”

“Shut your mouth, Dalaja!” Her wolf scolded. She was fantasized by Valentin and his wolf. “He can stay as long as he wants.” She purred, circling around in Dalaja's mind before settling down.

Dalaja snuggled up close to his chest, her face beet red. Valentin chuckled, humming a soft tune as he took in her intoxicating scent.

He glanced down at the wolf. He could tell she had a rough day and needed this. Not only her, but he needed this as well. With all the meetings and tasks Ednar had him doing, he was running all over the place. Yet his mind couldn't focus on his tasks knowing that she was here.

He kissed her forehead, brushing strands of her hair behind her ear. “Goodnight, little one.”

◥✥◤

“You can't stay up forever, Kalypso.” Chelia rolled her eyes, leaning against the doorway of the potions room.

“Yes, I can.” Kalypso yawned, struggling to stay awake.

“I know you want to see him so just go to sleep.” Chelia pulled the potion out of the witch's hands. “You've been up since yesterday! Go to sleep already! You're so tired you were about to mix dragon spit with goblin blood,” she placed the two beakers down on the table, “about to cause a damn explosion with your sleep deprived ass.”

“I'm…” Another yawn interrupted her, “fine.”

“No, you are not,” Chelia gripped her shoulders. “Just go to sleep and see Salvador.”

“I-I don't ne-need him!” Kalypso blushed, looking away from her.

“Yes, you do. Stop lying to yourself and go to sleep.” Chelia ushered her out of the potions room. “Giselle and I can handle the potions. You enjoy your little nap.” Once Kalypso was in her room, Chelia closed the door.

“Stupid fairy. I don't need sleep.” Kalypso flopped down on her bed. “I don't… need sle-” Before she could finish, her body gave into the beauties of sleep.

Meanwhile, Salvador, Medusa, and Camila sat in the garden as Medusa asked them questions.

“We do have more space to hunt since there's a lot of fields by us, but there's still a wide range of-” before Salvador could finish his eyes suddenly glowed a bright white.

Medusa looked up from her notes with a look of bewilderment on her face. “What the heck?” She waved her hand in front of his face. “Is he dead?”

Camila laughed. “No, he’s not. He’s in a dream.” She explained ever so simply.

“But he isn’t asleep.” Medusa tilted her head.

“Not a normal dream,” Camila pointed to her son’s eyes, “Salvador and Kalypso’s case is surely a unique one. Only a handful of wolves have mates with witches. It’s extremely rare.”

“Okay, what does this have to do with the dream?” Medusa questioned.

“If the witch is asleep, it will automatically pull in the mate.” Camila informed, gesturing towards his eyes again. “Ergo; white eyes.”

“That’s amazing…” Medusa gasped slightly, writing it all down in her notebook. “So he can’t hear us?”

“Nope. Right now his main objective is being with Kalypso.” Camila smiled, pinching her son’s cheek.

Salvador rushed through the forest, his heart racing as his eyes scanned for Kalypso. “Kalli! Kalli!” Salvador called out, his eyes gleaming a bright lilac as he morphed into his werewolf form, scaring the wolf that advanced on Kalypso. “You alright, Kalypso?”

“I was fine…” Kalypso muttered, her cheeks turning a slight red.

“I’m sure you were,” Salvador hugged her. “Anyone else try and come here tonight?”

“Today, you mean,” Kalypso muttered, “and no, I barely went to sleep a few moments ago…”

“You didn’t sleep last night?” Salvador backed away. Kalypso shook her head.

“Not much,” she sighed, rubbing her temple, “I’ve been trying to avoid you…”

“Avoid me?” Salvador was hurting. The last thing he wanted was his mate to avoid him.

“I don’t need you protecting me…” She growled.

“Everyone needs a little protecting at times,” Salvador kissed her cheek, “didn’t I tell you before? Let me handle the protecting while you're asleep.” He leaned in and whispered. “You just need to relax.”

Kalypso shivered under his touch. Not because she was scared of him – but of the pleasure he brought with his touch.

“Are you afraid of me?” Salvador asked sincerely.

Kalypso looked down. “Not of you… I’m scared of this…”

“The dreams? I told you, I’ll handle the protection during the night.” Salvador winked, stroking her cheek.

“It's that! You stroking my cheek, you calling me "your queen", you showing up in my dreams! Why are you doing this?” Kalypso scolded.

“To help you.” Salvador smiled softly. “Look Kalypso, I know right now you might question my motives, but I promise I just want to help.”

He pulled her in close, nuzzling his face into her soft hair. “Trust me… I'm not trying to hurt you,” he kissed her nose, “I don't know what happened that made you not trust people, but I promise I'm different.”

They always say that. She frowned, looking away from him.

“Hey,” he turned her face towards him, “I'm not like them. Here, I'll show you!” Salvador shifted, carrying Kalypso on his back.

“Sal!” She squealed, holding onto his soft fur. “Slow down!”

“No way!” Salvador laughed, running even faster. It was as though the summer forest went on forever, and it was only the two of them.

Salvador glanced back at Kalypso, a bright smile on the witch’s face. Salvador sighed softly. “Was that the word fast I heard you mutter?”

“No! No! Don’t you dare, Sal!” Kalypso yelped loudly as Salvador sped off,.“Sal! Slow down!” Her laughter filled the forest as she clutched the sable fur of the latin wolf. “We might crash!”

“I would never do that to you, mi reina.” Salvador winked, smirking slyly at Kalypso as he ran even faster. The witch’s arms wrapping around him, her soft skin rubbing up against his fur.

Salvador’s wolf was purring at her touch, but he slowly came to a stop, lowering her off his back. Kalypso fell onto the soft grass with a delightful sigh, her laughter still adamant in her voice. “You Latin Wolves sure are fast.” She chuckled, petting the top of his head.

Salvador rolled up, revealing his belly to her. Kalypso scooted over towards him, rubbing his belly which caused the latin wolf to smile and purr softly. “Did you just purr?” Kalypso questioned, immediately getting the answer to her question as she elicited another purr from the wolf.

Kalypso rolled her eyes jokingly. “What kind of wolf purrs?”

Salvador morphed back into his human form, resting his head on Kalypso’s lap. “This one.” He replied with a cocky smirk.

“It’s ironic that a werewolf purrs,” she threaded her fingers through his hair, “normally cats are the ones that purr.” She looked down at him with the same smug smirk on her lips. “Are you a cat now?”

“Maybe~” Salvador purred, turning towards her. “Do you want me to be a cat?”

Kalypso shook her head, laughing softly. “No,” she kissed his forehead, “you’re my wolf… my protector.” she felt as though a weight was lifted off her chest as those words escaped her lips.

Salvador smiled, curling up in her lap. “Now was that so bad to admit, Superwoman?”

“Shut up…” she muttered, scoffing slightly, “if I’m superwoman what does that make you?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” Salvador intertwined his fingers with hers. “If your superwoman, then I’m Superman,” he kissed her hand, “and together… we’ll take the world by storm.”

“You know Superwoman and Superman were cousins, right? I’m not looking for some freaky inscest relationship.” Kalypso laughed. Salvador sweatdropped.

“Shut up… I was trying to be cute.” Salvador muttered.

Kalypso sighed, chuckling softly as the two sat in the soft grass. She glanced down at him. “Never leave my side, Salvador. Never leave my side.”

~A/N~

Hey everyone!! Okay this is a long chapter I know! Ik! But still! Its a good chapter no? I know it's super emotional because of Yvette and Alistair but good none the less.

Never have I written a more emotional scene than this one with Yvette and Alistair. Never the less! I'm working on the third, yes third, are of Wereology! That's right there a third arc after this one!

Anyways! Since Thanksgiving break starts on Wednesday for me, I'll be writing up a storm so wish me luck!

Till Wednesday! I'll see u later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 4.2K 92
• Season 2 of Greykin Mountain • Jackson and his pack must travel deeper into Greykin Valley to find a cure for fighting the zombie wolves. But the v...
7.8K 1.4K 10
She was the last female wolf alive, the last hope of the pack's survival-a featus for the offspring and, sadly, only one for the thousands. For years...
195K 7.7K 41
Excerpt from the story: Running. That's what I was doing. From what you ask me. From wolves. They've been chasing me for a while now. The sound of t...
35.1K 2.9K 51
After centuries of persecution, werecats are finally free from the werewolves, but the danger isn't over for them just yet. Alexa and Xavier are ins...