Kissing My Ex ✔

Por ChelseaKFree

Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care a... Más

Author's Note
Character Banners
Story Playlist
1)Can't F*cking Wait
2)Teenage Tetris
3)Only Doing it Once
4)Taking One for the Team
5)Motorcycle Riding Models
6)Bad Timing
7)Tipsy Lexi
8)I'll Haunt Your Ass
9)Stupid Sh*t for Good Reasons
10)Friends
11)Just The Four Of Us
12)Fish and Frostbite
13)Creating a Monster
14)Studmuffin
15)No Doubt In His Abilities
16)Wound Tight
17)The Promise of Bloodshed
18)Nauseating PDA
19)A Permanent Mark
20)Drunken Words, Sober Thoughts
21) Heart-Stopping Offers
22) Ground Rules
23)A Helpful Touch
24)Enjoy The Moment
25)The Hideaway
26)Who are you?
27)Shattered and Sliced
28)The Party Planning Committee
29)Birthday Dinner
30)Kidnapped
31)Surprise Party
32)Perfect Explosions
33)Firepower
34)Trust Issues
35)The Gauntlet
36)Let Me Keep You
37)Just Do it
38)Damn Good Look
39)Truths and Apologies
40)Thanksgiving Drama
42)Good Men
43)The Setup
44)Spelling It Out
45)Close Call
46)Locker Room Confession
47)A Show of Power
48)Love, Leverage, & Loose Ends
AN & Future Plans

41)Possessive

19K 352 155
Por ChelseaKFree

🔥🔥🔥Warning: This is a fire alarm chapter!😏😉😘

As soon as the trailer door is shut behind me, Jace pushes me against it. His hands grip my waist as he nuzzles my neck, peppering urgent kisses against my skin.

"I thought you said we were going to talk?" I ask, fighting the butterflies swarming my belly.

It's insane to me how after everything, he can still make me feel like I'm riding the highest roller coaster with the sharpest turns. All I want to do is throw my hands up, scream at the top of my lungs, and enjoy the ride. But I also understand what Jace was saying outside. If we want this to work, we have to communicate with each other.

I press my hands against Jace's chest, even as his hold on me tightens.

"We will," Jace says before biting my pulse point and dragging a moan from my throat. "After this. I need you first. It's been too fucking long."

"It's only been a few days," I insist, yet fully getting what he means. Ever since Ava showed up at my doorstep last Sunday, she's been with my twenty-four seven. I love the girl but she's given me no alone time with Jace.

Jace grunts. "Four days. That's more than a few."

Biting back a giggle, I push his chest harder, forcing him to take a step back. His lustfully dilated eyes find me in the dark as he sighs.

"Okay, okay." Jace nods, raising his hands in the air. "You're right."

Grabbing my hand, he walks back towards a queen size bed that takes up the middle of this very small one-room trailer. He sits down once the back of his legs meets the mattress and pulls me onto his lap so that I'm straddling his waist.

His favorite place to have me.

Jace watches me carefully like I'm about to run at any second as he traces the side of my face with the back of his hand. "As I said inside, I told Sophie to go. I told her I was taken, but she didn't wanna listen."

Chewing my bottom lip, I nod. "Okay, but did you think to maybe do something more than just telling her to go?"

"Yeah, but I didn't wanna cause a scene. She's good at that, and I wanted to avoid that as much as possible."

She sure as hell is good at making a scene. Pretty sure that people I haven't met yet in there are going to now look at me as the girl in the middle of the Thanksgiving catfight. Just the kind of reputation I need around here.

"I understand, but I need you to look at it from my point of view." Holding his gaze, I try to explain as best I can. "What would you do if you walked in to find some guy hanging all over me and I was just sitting there politely telling him to go away?"

Jace's eyes darken and narrow to slits as the corners of his mouth drop into a deep scowl. "I'd break his fucking hands and then take you someplace where I could show you exactly who you belong to."

Wow.

I mean, I expected that answer but the intensity in his voice sends jolts to the pit of my stomach. Maybe it's messed up to be so turned on by that, but I've never claimed to be normal. Hell, the deeper my feelings get for Jace, the more I feel like I dove off the deep end.

Swallowing hard, I attempt to reign in my desire. "E-Exactly. That's how I felt."

His gaze softens and his eyebrows knit together. "Really?"

"Yes, really." I chuckle softly. "That bitch was touching what belongs to me. I wanted to drag her out of there by her nasty dye job and teach her a lesson."

Jace's jaw drops. "That's fucking hot."

Slapping his chest, I bite back another laugh. "I'm being serious!"

"I know," he nods, his voice dropping dangerously low. "And that's why it's hot. I know I can be a possessive asshole when it comes to you but...I guess I never thought about you feeling the same way."

I wrap my arms around his neck and let my fingers play in the hair at the nape of his neck. "Well, I do. I can be just as possessive as any alpha-asshole around here. Including you...which brings me to my next question." Wetting my lips, I sit up confidently in his lap. "What did Sophie mean about you dropping plenty of girls around here?"

Jace groans and throws his head back. "Sophie is so fucking done here. If I even see her come back around, I'm gonna lose it."

"Jace!"

Drawing in a deep breath, he drops his gaze back to mine. "After we split, I...I slept around a lot with girls that come here looking for a thrill. None of them meant anything to me and I'm not proud of it. But I was in a bad way after breaking up with you. I thought I was handling it but I was losing my temper all the time, snapping at everyone for every little thing. I was drinking more, smoking more. Eventually, the guys jumped my ass. Said I needed to do something, get laid, anything just to get me out of my funk. So, I did. A lot."

Dropping my head, I try to ignore the way my stomach twists and turns with this news. It's not like I expected him to stay celibate or anything but, it's not something I'm happy about either. I was only with Derek and Jace was with...a lot.

Capturing my face between his hands, Jace tilts my head up so that I'm eye-level with him. "Don't do that. Don't start pulling away from me. They meant nothing. It was just a means to an end. My stupid fucking attempt to get you out of my head, and it didn't even work."

"Good." I scoff. "I'm glad it didn't work."

A hint of a smirk tugs at Jace's lips. "Me too. But I had to do what I had to do at the time. It was either that or lose my cool and get myself into a lot of trouble."

"Why does it sound like you're blaming me for your lack of control?" I ask, raising a brow as I fail at hiding a smile of my own.

Jace's hands drop to my shoulders while his deep ocean eyes draw me in. "Cause it is your fault. You fucking ruined me, Alexis."

There's something so raw in his confession. Even with the teasing, I know that what he's saying is true. He honestly believes I ruined him, and maybe it's sick but a sense of pride fills me at this knowledge. Jace changed me a long time ago, he took a piece of me I could never get back. Maybe all this time I held a piece of him too and just didn't know it.

"Likewise, babe." I give in, letting a smile fill my face. "Completely fucking ruined."

The fire in Jace's eyes intensifies at my words and melts my insides, searing me to the bone. It's too much, like looking directly into the sun. You know you're going to blind yourself but it's too beautiful to look away. That's Jace in a nutshell. Intense, beautiful, and irresistible.

Those three magic words dance on the tip of my tongue but my throat tightens with fear. So, I choose Option-B and let my actions express my emotions, smashing my mouth to his with a dark hunger.

Jace matches my thirst tit-for-tat, his hands slowly roaming my body, mapping my curves like a work of art. But when tries to take control, his tongue tracing the seam of my mouth, I pull back.

"Uh-uh." I tsk.

Narrowing his gaze at me, Jace tilts his head to the side with the sexiest look of confusion I've ever seen. It takes all I have not to giggle at him as I climb off his lap.

Standing in front of him, I jut my chin toward the bed's headboard. "Up there."

Catching on quickly, Jace licks his lips and slowly crawls backward until he's leaning against the headboard. With his head tipped forward, chin tucked down, his eyes watch me like a hawk. He's so used to being in charge, I doubt he's ever considered being the one taking orders. But it's clear in his dark dilated eyes and his heavy breaths how much he's already enjoying this.

Feeling my body ooze with confidence, I slowly strut to the end of the bed as I gradually unbutton my lacey blouse. When I turn to face Jace, I shiver at the possessed look on his face. His gaze feels like a physical caress while I slide my shirt down my arms and let it fall to the floor.

Jace shifts in his position, his jaw clenching repeatedly.

"Don't move." I wag a finger at him.

A low growl rumbles in his chest, making my toes curl even from here. But it's the way his hands grip the blankets beneath him like he's fighting to stay still that makes my body hum with excitement.

Basking in his tortured scrutiny, I toe off my shoes and wiggle my skirt over my hips, leisurely stepping out of the material one leg at a time. Holding my skirt out to the side, I let it slip from my fingers leaving myself in nothing but my hot pink lace bralette and matching panties. But the real treat here is the custom stitch job done on the set. I order them special online, thrilled that they came in the mail early this morning.

Along the bottom of my left bra cup are the words "property of" sewn-in black letters that follow the curve of my breast. On the panties is matching script that says "Jace" just below the waistband.

Jace sucks in a deep breath. "Fuck, baby."

"You like?" I ask, fanning my hair around my shoulders as I look down at the custom set.

"Hell, yeah," Jace rasps deliciously. "Now, you gonna keep fucking with me or bring that ass over here?"

Wetting my lips, I grin at him before getting on all fours at the end of the bed. Keeping my eyes locked with his, I crawl towards him. Part of me feels vulnerable showing him this side of me, the side that takes what I want. It's also a side I haven't been in touch with for a long time, which adds to the unsure churning in my stomach. But this is what Jace does to me, he makes me feel confident and exposed all at the same time. He makes me want more...want everything.

Finally reaching him, I clamber over his legs until I'm hovering over his lap. I brace myself on my knees, situating them on the outsides of Jace's thighs until I can sit comfortably in the one place he likes me best, instantly feeling his denim-clad arousal against my panties.

Biting back a moan at the feel of him between my legs, I wrap my arms around his neck. "This better?"

"Much better," he agrees, his eyes traveling down to where his name is stamped above my most intimate spot. He traces the letters with his fingers, sending goosebumps to break out across my skin. "When did you get these?"

My eyes flutter with pleasure. "I bought them online the other day. They just came in this morning."

"So, you had this planned?" His other hand reaches up to cup my breast framed with the other words.

"M-Maybe."

Fuck. How am I suppose to stay in control if I can't even talk straight?

Swallowing hard, I struggle to find my voice. "But you almost didn't get to see them after that crap inside the barn."

Jace's hardened eyes flick up to meet mine. "You would've kept this from me?"

"I-I." I take a deep breath. "I really didn't like seeing that chick all over you."

"It won't happen again," Jace reassures me with so much seriousness that all doubts are wiped from my mind.

"Good." I nod, trailing my fingers from around his neck and down his chest until I can grip the bottom of his shirt. "Then we don't have anything to worry about."

I start tugging at his shirt but before I can strip him of it, his hand snakes out to grab hold of the back of my neck. He pulls me close, mashing our foreheads together.

"Don't think I don't know what's coming our way when we got back to school." Jace pants, his exhale becoming my inhale, filling me with the urgency of his words. "There's gonna be people who are gonna hate seeing you with me. I wouldn't put it past those fuckers to do something stupid about it either. But if they cross the line...if they so much as touch you," he grits his teeth with those last two words. "I will put them in their fucking places."

It shouldn't feel this good to hear him say this but it does.

Fuck. What is this guy doing to me?

"And Alexis," Jace cups my jaw in his hand. "If they do something when I'm not around, you tell me. I don't care if you think you can handle it or if you're worried about me getting in trouble. I need this from you. Got me?"

I nod repeatedly, feeling my insides twist and turn into knots of pleasure.

Relaxing his hold on my face, Jace gives me a crooked grin. "Good. Now, fucking kiss me, baby, before I lose my damn mind."

My mind spins but my body obeys willingly. I close the distance between us and kiss him. His hands fall to my waist and my body melts under his touch as I fuse myself to him. In the flurry of our lips fighting for dominance, Jace reaches back and yanks his shirt over his head gifting me with the warmth of his bare chest against me. His tongue skates across my bottom lip but I jerk back.

"You are not in control this time, Mr. Hall," I ground out, feeling bolder by the second.

Bracing my hands on his shoulders I shove him back until his head taps the baseboard, his eyes shooting open wide. I lean down and capture his bottom lip between my teeth, giving it a tug as my hands find his fly.

Jace's hooded eyes track my every movement. He only assists me once I struggle to rid him of his pants and boxers.

"Alright, let me help." He chuckles, shucking the remainder of his clothing faster than I ever could.

When he sits back again, his dick stands proudly between the two of us. My mouth goes dry at the sight of him. Even after last weekend, he still as intimidating as ever. But the challenge is one I'm more than happy to accept.

Without a second thought, I wrap my hand around his shaft, reveling in the feel of him. I slowly pump him, drawing a hiss from him in response.

"Damn, Alexis," Jace grinds out between clenched teeth. "You're gonna fucking kill me."

I smile at that while keeping my eyes on the monster cock in my hand. "Don't think I've ever heard of death by orgasm before. Must be new."

Picking up the pace, Jace's breathing becomes ragged.

"You know what I mean," he rasps, his body shuddering beneath me.

There's nothing more empowering than this, taming this beast of a man. He could easily throw me on my back and take what he wants but he doesn't, and that's a magical thing. It means he trusts me enough to give me this. To offer himself up to my mercy.

Working him with my hand, I capture his mouth once again. This time Jace doesn't fight me for dominance, he willingly hands it over to me as I slip my tongue past his lips and plaster myself to his chest. My head fills with the taste of him. A raw heady flavor that makes me feel light-headed.

As I take what he offers, Jace unsnaps my bra and pulls it off me, throwing it somewhere in the distance. His hands glide up my ribs until he's palming my breasts, kneading them with soft desperation.

Losing myself in the feel of his hands on me, I don't notice I've tightened my grip on Jace until he grunts harshly into my mouth.

"Keep doing that and you're gonna finish me off before I rip those panties away." Jace smirks against my lips, his right hand leaving my breast and skirting down my stomach until he reaches the pink material, tugging on it for emphasis.

I jerk back and grab his chin with my free hand, forcing him to look me in the eyes. "Don't you dare. I paid good money for these."

Letting go, I lean down and bite his sharp jaw in warning. His dick twitches hard in my hand as he growls.

"Then take them off before I do, sweetheart," Jace demands in a deep rough tone that could melt my panties away at this point.

I shoot him a coy smile. "As you wish."

Letting go of his dick, I stand up right there on the bed with his legs stretched out beneath me. Looking down at Jace, holding his blazing gaze, I run my hands down my neck and further to my breasts. I give them a squeeze that has Jace sinking his teeth into his full bottom lip. He reaches out to lazily stroke the backs of my calves as I continue to let my hands roam over my body.

Dragging my fingertips down my stomach and over my waist, I finally reach my hot pink panties. I trace Jace's name stitched on the lacey material one last time, enjoying how his eyes follow the motion. Satisfied with his attention, I hook my thumbs in the elastic band and slowly tow the fabric down my hips.

Jace's eyes stay locked on the bare skin being revealed inch by inch, the color of his irises darkening as his pupils dilate with lust. When I reach my thighs, Jace's hands skim up my legs and takes the material from me, yanking it down the rest of the way. Lifting my feet, I step out of my panties and giggle as Jace tosses them on the floor.

"So fucking beautiful," he whispers while gazing up at me and licking his lips.

I try to fight the blush I can feel burning in my cheeks but that thought is completely wiped away as Jace's hands wrap around to grab my ass. He pulls me forward, making me catch myself against the wall.

"What are you doing?" I ask, watching as Jace scoots between my spread legs.

He gives me a wink. "Just getting a little taste of dessert before dinner."

Before I can comprehend what he's saying, Jace hikes one of my legs over his shoulder, spreads me wide, and licks along my slit.

"Holy shit!" I shout, falling forward and resting my forehead against the wall.

Keep my palms flat against the wall, bracing myself while my muscles shake, I keep my eyes on the sinful devil between my legs. Seeing him there, I'm convinced there's no better sight in the world than this man sitting beneath me, worshipping my most intimate place with his mouth.

His tongue laps at me like a starved animal, catching every drop of essence from my body. My eyes nearly roll back as he hits my clit and slips two fingers inside me. The pit of my stomach instantly tightens, begging for more while jolts of liquid need rush to my core.

"Fuck, baby," Jace growls. "You're practically dripping."

Hearing the desire laced in his voice only sends another shock of pleasure through me before he withdraws his fingers and lavishly licks me from my aching center to my sensitive clit. A ragged moan falls from my lips and quickly turns into a sound of complete horror and frustrations as I watch Jace sneak out from between my legs and sit back against the headboard.

"What the hell?" I breathlessly cry, my mouth hanging open in shock.

Smiling smugly, Jace shrugs. "I said I was getting a taste, not the full course. That'll be for later. Right now..." his eyes fall to his hard cock standing at full attention below me before his gaze connects with mine again. "I want you to ride my dick, Alexis. Show me what you got."

He's trying to bait me but I'll be damned if it doesn't ignite a thrilling spark inside me. Even aggravated at losing the feel of his mouth feasting on me, the need to accept his challenge and give him the ride of his life is too much to deny.

As if seeing the decision in my eyes, Jace reaches over to the nightstand, opens the drawer, and feels around for a second before pulling out a condom. He rips the packet open with his teeth and slides it on. When he's done, he leans back and raises a brow at me as if to say, "well, you gonna climb on or not?"

"You're lucky I like you," I say as I crouch down to straddle his waist again, hovering just over his dick.

Leaning forward, he nips my bottom lip and leans back again with a crooked smirk. "Yeah, I am."

Narrowing my eyes at him, I line up my soaked flesh with his tip, teasing the both of us as I just barely lower myself down. Seeing the anticipation on his face turn into frustration at withholding what he wants, I tip my head to the side and grin. "You good, baby?"

Barring his teeth and panting, Jace glares back with a dangerous gleam in his eyes. "Fan-fucking-tastic, sweetheart."

Before I can tease him any further, he grabs my hips and thrusts up, impaling me completely on his rock hard cock. I throw my head back and cry out, my nails scoring his firm chest as my back arches.

"Oh my fucking god!" I shout while Jace's strangled groan reverberates through me.

The mix of pain and pleasure as Jace stretches me is enough to drive me insane. He's so big and the feeling is too much. Yet at the same time, my insides are already clenching, begging for more.

"Fucking hell, Alexis," Jace growls like the beast he is. "I don't think I'm ever gonna get used to this. You're so fucking small wrapped around my cock, baby."

His filthy words twist me up, making me moan again as I finally drop my head to look him in the eyes. But he has a point. Even after our marathon a few days ago, I feel no more prepared for him than I did the first time. There's no way it can always feel this good, and yet a small voice in my head chides, "it does when you care this much."

Wetting my lips, I place my hands on his shoulders while his grip on my hips tightens. My legs are shaking and I'm starting to second guess just how well I can do this.

"What are you waiting for, baby?" Jace whispers softly, a hint of worry in the way he accesses me.

Breathing heavily, I struggle to find the words. When the silence stretches for a few more seconds, Jace leans down and starts kissing a trail of fire under my jaw, thawing out my frozen form.

"You got this, Alexis. Ride my cock. I made you mine the other night, so make me yours tonight."

It's the exact motivation I need. A challenge insinuating that he's not mine yet even though we both know that isn't true. But it's enough to light a fire under my ass.

Gripping his shoulders firmly, I begin rocking my hips, sliding myself up and down on his straining length. At this angle, with all my weight pulling me down with each roll of my hips, it feels like Jace is so deep inside my I can feel him in my ribs. It's a sharp bite of pleasure that has my body beading with sweat.

With his mouth hanging open, his chest heavily rising and falling with each breath, Jace watches me like he's witnessing a miracle first hand. The groans that escape his lips spur me, boost my confidence, and incite a riot of electricity in the pit of my stomach. The desire to hear more from him has me clenching my walls tightly around him, feeling every jerking pulse of his dick inside me.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Jace bites his lip, his head falling back against the headboard. "So fucking wicked my little temptress. You try to act like you don't know what you're doing, but that's bullshit. You know exactly what the fuck you're doing."

Maybe not exactly, but I'll take the compliment.

"I take it I'm making you feel good then?" I smile innocently.

Jace groans. "So fucking good."

Picking up the pace, I snap my hips harder, taking him rougher. My legs shake with the effort but it's all worth it just to see this look on his face.

Leaning forward, I bite his ear, enjoying the slew of curses he expels as I whisper, "Does that mean I've made you mine yet?"

To accentuate my words, I use my hold on his shoulders to push myself harder, taking him deeper.

Jace's fingers dig into my skin to the point of bruising as his hips thrust upwards. "Yes. Fuck, yes. All fucking yours, baby."

His confession does wickedly wonderful things to my insides, making liquid heat pull between my legs and coat him further. But with his words also comes a new flare of emotions in his deep blue eyes. It's like a dam has broken inside of him as he starts to meet my movements thrust for thrust.

No longer letting me keep control, Jace lifts me up and drives me down as his hips jerk to bury his straining cock deeper inside me. His thickness fills me, hitting the perfect spot. The headboard against his back bangs on the wall as he bounces me on him, roughly playing my body perfectly to meet his needs. It's a savage kind of fucking. Frenzied. Frantic. Fucking fantastic.

We lose ourselves in each other, his hand wrapping in my hair while he kisses me as if he's trying to steal my last breath. Dragging my nails across his skin, I mark my territory, scoring his neck, chest, shoulders, and arms.

The next bitch who even looks at him will see my tracks engraved into his bronze skin and know he's taken.

The thought brings a roguish smile to my lips just as pressure starts to build deep down. Every muscle in my body trembles and my insides contract.

"Oh, fuck. Jace," I sobbed, screwing my eyes shut.

"Don't do that, baby," Jace demands, his grip punishing. "I want you to look at me when you come. Let me see every drop of pleasure I give you. Don't deny me that."

Nodding, I open my eyes and nearly choke on my tongue when met with his gaze. He looks at me like I'm the moon and stars in his sky. So open. So vulnerable. And at the same time, there's still that carnal edge in his chiseled features as the muscles in his jaw tick rhythmically.

"That's my girl," he praises, dropping his forehead to meet mine. "Milk my fucking cock with your orgasm, baby. Give me all of you. I wanna feel that tight little pussy weep with pleasure."

"Goddamn," I moan, feeling my inner coils reaching their breaking point.

Jace smirks and drops a hand to rub my clit. He barely has to apply much pressure before I fly over the edge of bliss.

"Jace!" I scream brokenly.

My bindings snap and I fall apart around his straining dick. As I'm hit with wave after wave of delicious electricity, Jace pounds into me. He chases his relief with mine until his body is tensing beneath me. Thrusting up into me like he's trying to reach my throat, a roar breaks from deep in his chest and he bites down on the soft spot where my neck meets my shoulder, right over the same bite mark he left last time. A hard tremor moves through his body and his dick pulsates inside me, spilling himself into the condom while also softly dragging out the final remnants of my own orgasm.

Breathing deeply, Jace pulls back to look at the mark he left on my shoulder, still bruised from the previous one. "I'm sorry, baby. I don't know why I keep doing that."

He leans down and places a kiss on the tender spot.

"It's okay," I whisper, running my finger over it with a sense of pride. "I like it."

Again, maybe I'm twisted. But just as much as I enjoy seeing my claw marks on his skin, I also like feeling his own mark on me. We claim each other and it's out there for anyone to see.

Smiling from ear to ear, Jace kisses me before collapsing against the headboard, dragging me along with him, and cradling me to his chest.

💋____________________________________💋

So how was it?

I originally planned on there being more to this chapter, but things were starting to get long. So I'll be finishing up their Thanksgiving in the next chapter. Till then...

What did you think of this chapter? Was it spicy enough? Is there something specific you'd like to see? Did you think Lexi and Jace did a good job at communicating? Do you think Jace's explanation of his past hookups seems fair? Do you think both of their possessive sides will cause any issues? 

Let me know what you think in the comments and if you like what you read, please hit that star button!

Also...today KME reached 75k reads!

I know I said it on my profile but, it's been almost 4 months since I started posting KME on here and I am blown away by the love and support this book has received. Seriously, you readers have amazed me. Your comments always bring a smile to my face and sometimes even have me cracking up. I really couldn't ask for better readers. Thank you all again so much!!

I should have a teaser for chapter 42 on my Instagram and Twitter soon, BUT I might just be posting chapter 42 without the teaser if I finish it as soon as I think I will. 

xoxo 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

318K 11.7K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
250 23 11
"What the hell were you thinking you bastard? Jumping in the middle like that" she shrieks loudly, her face fueling with anger. I look at her baffled...
194K 4K 37
Guardians of Freecaster High #2 While most senior girls only have to worry about graduation and prom, Lexi Young has her hands full with helping her...
94.3K 3.4K 32
(LOVE'S SPECTRUM BOOK ONE) I've been awake for a few minutes, I'm just lying there loving the feeling of my angel in my arms. I feel her move and her...