Melt My Iced Heart // Drarry

Od kayleighvdeinden

Harry has been abused for years and when he finally attends Hogwarts he got himself a personal bully....Draco... Více

1. Where it all began
2. It won't stop
3. Depression is a dementor
4. Triwizard Tournament
5. Main target
6. Deepest secret
7. Counting ribs
8. Tell me the truth
9. Riddle unraveled
10. Dragon slayer
11. Dance elegance
12. Amortentia
13. Tux shopping
15. A very Drarry Christmas
16. The golden egg
17. Team Draco or team Cedric?
18. Broken trust
19. Black Lake secrets
20. The unwanted kiss
21. Friends with my enemies
22. Getting cozy with Malfoy
23. Leave him alone
24. Not so blissful ignorance
25. Real witch move

14. Yule Ball

492 18 7
Od kayleighvdeinden

Yes finally the moment you've all been waiting for I hope you enjoy it and it's a extra long chapter so grab your snacks and drinks and lay down and relax and read:)

I was standing in front of the mirror in my dorm, Cedric already left because he needed to be there on time. He would wait for me in the Great Hall where the ball would be. The whole castle is already decorated in a Christmas theme, something the wizards are really good at because it literally looked like a fairy tale in here. Me and my friends also decorated our dorms in a Christmas theme just to get into the Christmas spirit. I've heard the Room Of Requirement is also decorated and that's something I'm curious about. I've heard they decorate that room for students who stay here at Hogwarts during Christmas.

Neville came out of the bathroom in his tuxedo ''So you and Cedric huh?'' I shrugged ''We're just going as friends''. He walked up to his bed to sit on his ''Did he tell you that?'' he asked as he raised his brow. I shook my head ''I've seen the way he looks at you and I don't know if he's straight or not but straight guys only look at girls with the look he gives you everyday'' my heart flutters at those words. I wish Cedric would see me as something more than just a friend but unfortunately he doesn't. I guess he just asked me because he pities me because there is no way he would choose me over a cute and hot girl he could bang after the party.

''So with who are you going to the ball?'' I asked. Neville was quite quiet and even though he's a very good friend of mine he doesn't say a lot. ''Ginny Weasley'' I don't know Ginny very well but I've heard she is very friendly but at the same time bossy and annoying. Ginny and Neville would make a cute couple though. ''You know she talks a lot about you'' he suddenly says shaking me out of my thoughts ''How so?''.

''Well I guess she has a little crush on you but I'm not sure'' I scratched the back of my head ''You know I don't know Ginny very well but I have no interest in her'' it looks like Neville sighed in relief because of what I said. I guess Neville has a crush on her and I would say 'Just go for it''.

After a while of chatting in our dorm we headed out to the Great Hall, in the hallway I saw Hermione sitting on the stairs and it looks like she's crying. ''Mione are you okay?'' I ask taking a seat next to her. She shook her head ''He didn't even ask me and I really thought he was gonna do that'' I really thought Ron was gonna ask 'Mione to the dance but unfortunately he has no balls to ask her. Instead the poor beautiful girl is crying on the stairs and Ron is nowhere to be seen.

''Hey Neville are you rea-'' Ginny came from around the corner obviously seeing Neville standing in the hallway but didn't notice me and Hermione sitting on the stairs. ''Oh I'm sorry I didn't know-'' I cut her off ''It's okay Ginny'. She blushed and stood next to Neville grabbing his hand which made the said boy blush. Then somebody else entered the hallway, it was Victor Krum looking all neat in his what looked more like a mariners uniform than a tuxedo. He looked at Neville and Ginny and then at me and Hermione and yes we were still sitting on the stairs Hermione sobbing into my shoulder until she looked up at Victor ''And why is this beautiful young lady crying on this wonderful evening?'' Hermione blushed in an instant.

''I-I have no date to the ball'' she whispers but loud enough for Victor to hear ''Well I have no date either so will you go to the dance with me?'' a small smile appeared on her lips and she nodded letting Victor take her hand and helped her standing back on her feet and walking down the stairs and standing in front of the big double doors that led to the Great Hall. On that moment Ron came from around the corner as well ''Hey'' he says. Hermione looked over her shoulder, she scowled and then focused back on Victor. I heard her whisper a 'Thank you' to Victor from behind me because I stood with my back in front of them.

''What did I miss?'' Ron asked me.

''I think you should ask Hermione after the ball''.

''Wait she got a date?'' Ron was flabbergasted when he saw Hermione with Victor ''Yes buddy Hermione is not ugly she could get anyone to be her date so you really should've asked her'' he looked in the direction of the lovely pair being all cozy in the hallway before looking back at me with a sad expression. I don't feel sorry for him right now because it's his own fault. ''But with who am I going then?''.

''With me'' suddenly an Indian girl with long black hair wearing a pink dress with an orange sash and huge hoop earrings hooked an arm around Ron's. It was one of the Patil sisters, they're twins transferred from Uagadou a wizarding school in Uganda. ''Why are you always the one who gets everything?!" there was the other sister who walked away angrily.

''Who of the two are you, Parvati or Padma?'' Ron asked.

''Padma'' she winked and Ron rolled with his eyes looking at me like he was gonna run away and hide in his dorm for the rest of the evening.

Draco's POV:

I attended the Yule Ball with Daphne at my side and I could see the looks from both Pansy and Astoria but I couldn't care less. Pansy is my ex-girlfriend and Astoria is the girl I shagged most of the time and left. Daphne and I attended as just friends because that's all we are and very good friends actually. I didn't see Potter yet but I see Diggory standing in front of the large double doors of the Great Hall that led to the hallway. He's probably waiting for Potter to arrive and I'm very curious of how Potter will look.

I must say they did a very good job decorating the Great Hall. It was like a winter wonderland but fortunately it was not cold inside. My mother bought my tuxedo at Twilfitt and Tatting's a few days ago when we were shopping at Diagon Alley. I really like my outfit because I have a long black robe instead of a jacket. I grabbed me and Daphne some alcohol free punch because that's all we're allowed to drink. My attention went to the large doors when someone opened them revealing the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. My world around me stopped and it was like everyone moved in slowmotion as his eyes landed on me. I couldn't care less of how I looked at him but I can assure you I looked in awe. I looked over at Diggory and he stood flabbergasted looking at Potter with an open mouth and eyes wide. Potter looked like an absolute angel.

He was so tiny standing in front of everyone in his pretty tuxedo and his hair neatly done. His cheeks flushed bright red when he noticed everyone focused on him. He was the center of attention because he looked the most handsome in this whole room. He looked at Diggory and then it was like everyone around me moved in their normal pace again shaking me out of my thoughts. Diggory walked up to him lacing their fingers together and walking through the crowd of people to the center of the dance room for the first dance. All the other champions walking behind them.

It looked like Victor the champion from Durmstrang went with Granger and Fleur Delacour went with Roger Davies, he was in the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. They walked elegantly through the crowd so everyone could see them and I stood at the side with Daphne watching them. I looked at Potter with a sad expression because I was supposed to be his date but I just couldn't.

I looked at the back of the room and saw Weasel standing there with one of those weird Patil sisters but I don't know which one and I honestly don't care. I also saw Longbottom with Weaselette and that weird girl on crack I believe her name was Luna talking with a Gryffindor girl I don't know. I focused back on Potter and noticed he was a little tense but the first dance started and I couldn't handle seeing Diggory's hands touching Potter's waist and holding his hand. They swayed perfectly with the rhythm of the music and as soon as everyone around us started joining the champions on the dance floor Daphne pulled my arm and we joined them.

It was a slow dance song so Daphne put her head against my chest ''This is just so it looks like we're a thing or whatever because I saw Pansy and Astoria looking over at us it's actually quite hilarious'' she says making me chuckle ''Yeah you're right it is hilarious''. We swayed slowly with the rhythm and I just kept looking over at Potter and Diggory. They just looked so in love and I wish I was there slow dancing with the Boy Who Lived. I don't deserve it, I really don't deserve it but I really want to. Besides he's terrified of me so he would run away in an instant and go looking for Diggory if I would try to dance with him.

''It hurts doesn't it?'' I look over at Daphne and she was looking at me with pitiful eyes. I nod ''I know how it feels like seeing your crush dancing with someone else'' I look at her with a questioning look on my face. ''Is your crush also here dancing with someone else?'' I ask and she nods looking over my shoulder to someone and as I turn her around I take a quick look in the direction her eyes landed and saw none other than Rolf Scamander dancing with a Hufflepuff I believe her name was Hannah Abbott.

''A Gryffindor seriously?'' I looked at her with a disgusted face but she rolled her eyes ''I don't do the rule 'pick only pure blood Slytherins' Draco and besides you have fallen in love with a Hufflepuff for Merlin's sake''.

''Hey I haven't fallen in love with Potter I just like him and no I don't do pure blood Slytherins that's my father's preference that's why I have to keep this crush a secret until it's over you understand?'' I whisper yelled at her. She nodded and we kept dancing and after a while we sat down, drank some punch and when we started dancing again I couldn't handle it any longer Potter had his head on Diggory's chest and I saw Diggory's hands moving from his waist to his ass. At that moment Potter flinched as soon as Diggory's hands came in contact with his ass, Diggory let go of him immediately and I heard them talking.

''What's going on?'' I heard Diggory.

''Nothing, nothing is going on'' I could hear Potter was upset.

I could see Diggory looking confused at Potter ''There's nothing Cedric can we please keep dancing?'' Diggory nodded at that and they moved on.

''Draco you look like you could slit Diggory's throat in any minute'' Daphne pulled me out of my thoughts and yeah I had many thoughts about slitting Diggory's throat. How dare he touch Potter like that?! Can't you see the boy is innocent and insecure?!

Something happened to Potter, something way worse than abuse and I could think of only one thing that's even worse than death but I can't say it out loud, GOD......I can't even pronounce the word in my thoughts because it makes me gag. He flinched like Diggory was going to do something to him and I swear if he does shit like that I'm going to torture him until he dies.

They started dancing again and I heard people whisper things like ''Oh they're so cute together'' or ''I didn't know they were gay''. I couldn't take it any longer and I let go of Daphne ''I'm sorry I can't do this no longer'' I say and walked away quickly I heard her shout ''Draco?!'' but I ignored her and walked out of the Great Hall on my way to the Slytherin dungeons.

''Why did you go with my sister huh?'' god no not her again. I turned around and yes I saw Astoria leaning against the wall. Of course her dress was too short I could barely look into her vagina. ''Mind your own business'' I heard her gasp but I couldn't care less ''And the other day you fucked me senseless and now you're ignoring me?!" I rolled my eyes moving on to the dorms. ''Draco fucking talk to me!'' she screamed making me stop in my tracks, I turned around and pinned her against the wall.

''What do you want from me Greengrass?'' I shouted this time. She gulped looking me straight into my eyes ''I want you Draco, just you'' I could use some sex right now but Astoria is not willing to fulfill my desires, not anymore. 

''This fuck buddy thing between us is over Astoria, just let it go'' I let go of her and she collapsed on the ground already sobbing. ''But I thought we had something'' muffled cries escaped her lips ''Some sort of connection''. I sank down on my knees and lifted her chin with my index finger ''The only connection we had was my dick thrusting in your pussy nothing else'' I said but then I felt my dick throb. Yeah now I'm horny and I need some satisfaction.

''But I can give you one last fuck to end things between us'' I say and she looked up immediately ''BUT after that I don't want you to bother me ever again you understand Greengrass?!'' she nodded quickly and I followed her to the common room and I led her to my bedroom.

Harry's POV:

After Cedric touched my ass I felt a little uncomfortable in his arms. I didn't know why he did it but I think it was an accident because he wasn't aware of it. We slow danced for the rest of the night and it was nice dancing with him. The only thing was that everyone was looking at us and I even felt the eyes of Draco Malfoy on me. He looked so happy with Daphne. I really thought he would've attended the Yule Ball with Astoria but apparently not.

I was kind of jealous of Daphne putting her head on his muscled chest and holding him and his hands on her waist. Everytime Malfoy looked into my direction I quickly looked at Cedric because I didn't want him to notice I was staring at him. Cedric was oblivious because he looked like he was drowning in my eyes or something. He looked really dreamy but we're just friends right? I mean I think Cedric maybe has feelings for me I don't know but I hope so otherwise he wouldn't have asked me and wouldn't have danced with me and wouldn't have touched my ass and looking at me like that.

''Draco?!'' I heard someone shout and I look over to where the noice was coming from and saw Daphne standing confused on the dance floor and Draco heading out of the Great Hall in a rapid pace. I wonder what was going on with him but I don't care because he doesn't even care about me so why should I?

I continued to have a great night with Cedric and eventually I found Ron sitting at a table with Padma sitting next to him. He looked unamused ''What's up buddy?'' I ask but he just looked at me with an annoyed look. I looked at my feet keeping silent and then looking in the direction he was looking at and saw Hermione dancing with Victor like they were Cinderella and Prince Charming themselves.

''Are we going to dance or not?'' Padma asked Ron annoyed but Ron shook his head and Padma folded her arms and sighs until someone walked up to her ''Do you want to dance with me?'' the boy asks and Padma nods ''Yes indeed'' she looks at Ron but Ron didn't move his head still looking at 'Mione and Victor.

After the music stopped Hermione walked up to us ''So how was your night 'Mione?'' I ask and she blushes ''It was great Harry and how was yours?'' I said the same and we exchanged a few giggles. ''And how was your night Ron?'' Hermione asked softly. ''How was my night?'' he repeated as he stood up facing Hermione ''It was great thanks for asking!'' he spat. Hermione clenched her jaw ''I have no idea why you're so grumpy right now but if there's something you would like to say than say it right now!''.

''He's no good for you'' Ron started.

''Who's no good for me? You mean Victor?'' I could see Hermione was already so done with Ron. ''Yeah good old Victor, Hermione's brand new boyfriend''.

''Stop it Ron!'' Mione shouted but Ron didn't listen ''Or what? Is dear old Victor gonna beat me up?'' Ron just couldn't stop with the sarcasm today.

''STOP IT RONALD RIGHT NOW! I've waited weeks for you to ask me to the Yule Ball but you didn't and at the end I had no date so Victor asked me. You have no right to be jealous or angry at me because it's your own fault'' with tears in her eyes she ran away and I ran after her but before I ran after her I saw Ginny giving Ron a stump on his head. So far the Yule Ball.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

55.9K 2.4K 40
!!!!! ALTERED CHAPTERS !!!!! "Have you any idea what it's like?" There were tears in Harry's eyes and it was suddenly like he couldn't control it a...
42.4K 1.4K 30
*completed* *** Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, A smile, A kind word, A listening ear, An honest compliment, Or the smallest act of...
11.6K 297 46
[Image: https://pin.it/xpfx55vfhzgoop ] TW: Abuse, suicide, eating disorders, self harm, homophobia, quite violent at times Note: Marked mature for v...
13.9K 549 31
Harry Potter has always hated Draco Malfoy, and all of Hogwarts knows that, but what happens when Harry starts to see the blonde for more then just w...