The Boy Next Dorm | (Jim Halp...

By joycelmao

⚠️ = smut Sample: "As I walked down the hallway of the new preppy boarding school I'm going to attend startin... More

COVER CREDS
About my book!
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝙾𝙽𝙴 - π™Άπšžπš’πš•πš πšƒπš›πš’πš™
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™Ύ - π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄ - πšπš’πš›πšœπš 𝚍𝚊𝚒
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΅π™Ύπš„πš - 1 π™Όπš˜πš—πšπš‘ ⚠︎︎
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄ - π™Ύπš‹πš•πš’πšŸπš’πš˜πšžπšœπš•πš’ πšŠπš πš”πš πšŠπš›πš
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πš‚π™Έπš‡ - π™°πšπšπšŽπš› πš–πšŠπšπš‘
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½ - π™ΈπšŒπšŽ πšŒπš›πšŽπšŠπš– 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ - π™±πšŽ πš‘πš˜πš—πšŽπšœπš
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 - πš”πš’πšœπšœπšŽπšœ πš˜πš— πšŒπš‘πšŽπšŽπš”πšœ πšŠπš—πš πš‘πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš—πš πš˜πš— πš–πš’ πšπš‘πš’πšπš‘ ⚠︎︎
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΄π™»π™΄πš…π™΄π™½ - πš‘πš˜πš–πšŽ πš’πšœ πš πš‘πšŽπš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› 𝙸'πš– πš†π™Έπšƒπ™· 𝚒𝚘𝚞 (πšŒπš‘πš›πš’πšœπšπš–πšŠπšœ πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš• 𐂂) //π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ 𝟸//
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™΄π™»πš…π™΄: π™ΈπšŒπšŽ πšœπš”πšŠπšπš’πš—πš ⚠︎︎
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½ - π™ΏπšŠπš›πšπš’
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΅π™Ύπš„πšπšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½ - π™·πš’πšœ π™±πšŽπš ⚠︎︎
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½ - πšƒπš˜ π™ΌπšŠπš”πšŽ πšŠπš— π™΄πš—πšπš’πš—πš πš’πšœ 𝚝𝚘 π™ΌπšŠπš”πšŽ 𝚊 π™±πšŽπšπš’πš—πš’πš—πš
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πš‚π™Έπš‡πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½ - π™·πšŽ πšπšŠπšžπšπš‘πš πš–πšŽ πš‘πš˜πš  𝚝𝚘 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ, πš‹πšžπš πš—πš˜πš πš‘πš˜πš  𝚝𝚘 πšœπšπš˜πš™.
Deleted Scenes / 1 year anniversary

π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπ™΄π™½ - πš‘πš˜πš–πšŽ πš’πšœ πš πš‘πšŽπš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› 𝙸'πš– πš†π™Έπšƒπ™· 𝚒𝚘𝚞 (πšŒπš‘πš›πš’πšœπšπš–πšŠπšœ πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš• 𐂂) //π™Ώπ™°πšπšƒ 𝟷//

292 4 2
By joycelmao

Chapter theme: 'Mr loverman" - Ricky Montgomery

A/n that's my YT vid ☝︎︎ (after the photo) please sub or at least view it to help the algorithm. I'm saving up for something (it's important but it's private so I don't want to disclose) and need to get to 1000 sub to get monetized. Thank you :)

      hello, it's Joyce again (not in the flesh cause I have the most annoying voice ever. It's so deep for a girl tbh. Tbh honestly tbh) this is one of my most exclusive chapters. Mostly because it's 2 parts and changes pov. This is the only time the povs will change in this book. I've been planning this plot since I decided to make this book (when I started this account. I've had 1 other. And an alt acc I have rn... you'll never know bitch) I hope you enjoy these!

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

December 20th

𝑉𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐴'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉 :

My eyes struggled to open. I jump a little cause this is one of the first times I've woken up in Jim's dorm but it wasn't noticeable cause I knew Jim was snuggled up next to me. I'm laying on his chest and he's hugging me around my waist from the side. Making me feel secure. I give a little stretch to show him I'm awake.
"Good morning," he says looking down at me nuzzled into his hoodie.
"How long until classes?" I ask and he starts to sit up. I stay glued to his chest though, so he lifts my legs and makes me sit on his lap. In response I lay my head on his shoulder and breath on his neck, smelling his cologne. It makes me curl my toes and smile.
"We don't have classes today it's winter break." He says and I get excited even though I'm falling back asleep. So it was one of those moments where when you remember it later it feels blurry and incomplete. But it feels great now. Im giving him a few kisses on the neck, causing him to shudder but making me laugh. Not really laugh, more of a soft exhale.
(Start playing chapter theme here)
"Good that way I have you all to myself," I whisper into the kiss. He sighs and pulls me off him. I look into his eyes as I slowly get off his lap.
"You have to go back to Wisconsin today," he says and I realize I have nothing under his hoodie.
"Oh yeah I think I have some of your clothes" he gets up and looks through his drawers
"Ugh I don't want to go back" I groan collapsing my head into his pillow.
"You already didn't go back for thanksgiving, you know you have to go. Oh and some of these might be Pam's but they look the sam-" he realizes my exposed pussy lifted up in the bedsheets. He walks over with leisure and I wiggle my ass high up in the air. I'm smiling while gripping the bedsheets. He rubs his thumb through my folds and I moan.
"Did I corrupt you're little pussy?" He asks seductively. "Yes sir" I respond and he laughs as his finger easily slides in my eager hole.
"Look at how you just suck it in" he adds another, he was never able to do that before without it hurting. I grind on his fingers "Can't stand the feel of being empty?" he asks and I nod quickly.
"Please fuck me" I ask and he immediately grabs a condom and slides his pants to his ankles before kicking them off. He adjusts me so my head is facing the headboard. I just wait as I hear him get on his knees behind me and the latex roll on. I feel him slide in and and roll my eyes back. He's less gentle now, which is nice. He's holding onto my hips and pulling while thrusting.

"You've really got to get going" he reminds me out of breath as we lay next to each other on the bed.
"Ugh, I know," I say grabbing my panties and putting them on, the crew neck still covering me. I fall back onto the bed again and Jim follows, towering over me. He sinks, about to meet my lips.
"Get dressed, you have to pack," he says getting back up and trying to find his clothes.
"Tease" I call him playfully as I grab the clothes and go to his bathroom.

꧁꧂

Once we're both in our uniforms I look at him sadly.
"It's not like we're saying goodbye I'm driving you to the airport." He says and I sigh in relief
"Damn that Corolla always has a way of calming me down, nothing like hiding in it at 3 am in 28° weather," I say pretending to get emotional from the memory.
"Good times Vel," he says as we make our way to the door. He gives me a peck on the cheek and I exit his dorm. I sprint to the elevator at the end of his hallway and press the close door sign as quickly as I can, making sure no one sees me. Once I get to my dorm I see Maeve packing.
      "Oh hey, Maeve how was your date?" I say and realize I'm still holding Jim's hoodie.
      "She was kinda a Douche so it's not gonna work out" she sighs "but how did it go last night with Jim?" I bite my lip and smile bending my knees, obviously excited to tell her everything.
      "It was amazing," I say and she smiles looking at me.
      "But turns out you're right there's like some sentimental value to the activity but it's more like a pleasure thing," I say and she nods folding her clothes into the suitcase
      "Did you bleed? I heard straight people bleed their first time" she asks and my eyes widen
      "Yeah, but it was fine" I say and she shrugs. "You didn't?" I ask.
      "No I haven't done strap, anyway what was it like?" She revisits.
       "We'll it hurt a bit at first cause he's pretty big-" "how big is he?" She interrupts.
      "Like 6.5" I answer and she nods like 'not to shabby' "but he just said things to me for like 15 minutes until we came"

      "I'm gonna shower" she informs walking to the bathroom and I nod. I slide my suitcase from under my bed and open it up. I pack a few outfits, Including a formal one for Christmas dinner, and Jim's hoodies... both of them. They take up a good amount of space in my suitcase. But I can't sleep without one on anymore. To be completely transparent I am very happy to be in the room. That was my only escape from my house. Like my dorm is my only escape dorm this school. Both religious environments with one core escape route. I throw my socks, panties, and bras into the suitcase as well. I walk around the room collecting random things to bring; chargers, earrings, jewelry, money, and menstrual products. I just put the laptop the school gave us to do work (which let's be honest... I'm not gonna do it) and zipped it up. I examined the suitcase I asked for when I was 13 for Christmas. We travel a lot. We're rich... what about it? I mean we're not rich enough to get me a car. But I don't care. I don't need one. I have a boyfriend with a car... a boyfriend. The suitcase is vintage looking. But pink and has little aesthetic stickers all over it. I used to love it. But now I hate it. I mean I use it and never complain about it cause I don't care but it's not me anymore. I sit on my bed and pull out my phone.

꧁꧂

Jimmy 😩

                                                   M
I'm gonna miss you baby

Jɪᴍᴍʏ 😩
I'm gonna miss you too
But it's gonna be okay cause
we will still have some break
left when you get back.

M
Please, Jim, I don't want to go

Jɪᴍᴍʏ 😩
I know Vella
Rᴇᴀᴅ 11:37ᴀᴍ
Vel?

M
I'm ready

Jɪᴍᴍʏ😩
Ok, meet me at the front of the school

꧁꧂

      Now Teary-eyed, I put my phone down. I want him. I know he doesn't want me to leave, but he knows I have to. I change into warmer clothes, instead of my skirt. Just a sweater, leggings, and Uggs. I put on my jacket and grab my suitcase. Maeve comes out of the bathroom.
     "I have to catch my flight," I tell her
     "When will you be back?"
      "5 days, including today and the day I come back so Tuesday," I say and she nods
      "Well byeeee," she says
      "Bye," I wave and leave.

     Once I'm at the front of the school I get into the red car. He looks at me and smiles. I give a weak smile back. I'm so sad.
      "How about some music?" He asks as we start driving and I start bursting into tears, face in my hands. I think this is the first time he's seen me cry.
      "Hey hey hey hey no." He says sweetly. He pulls over quickly and grabs my wrists to pull my hands from my face.
      "It's not even all about leaving you, it's just my whole family and everything" I quietly whimper.
      "Well it's ok just FaceTime me, text me, call me, it will be like I'm there and I'll joke with you and distract you," he says and I keep crying.
      "Come here," he says and pulls me into a hug. His shoulder quickly gets soggy as the tears stream from my face. He pulls my head away and kisses me. A long, heated but delicate, calming kiss. My breathing softens and the tears stop. I collapse into his lips, this is why I can't leave. He can calm me down in one touch, the way no one else can. We make out for a few minutes when he pulls away and wipes the remaining tears off my face with both his thumbs, looking me longingly in the eye. His cheeks are shiny in some spots From our cheeks pressing and rubbing together.
      "Better?" He says and I nod
      "Mhm" I sniffle and he puts the car in drive. We drive down the road as a song plays. He puts his hand on my thigh and I look down at it. He's driving with one hand now. He looks at me, still calming down, and quickly looks back at the road.
"It's gonna be okay," he says rubbing his thumb on my thigh. I don't know what to do with my hands so I place one on top of his, he smiles so widely. The airport is like an hour away and I didn't sleep that much last night. So I let my eyelids fall

꧁꧂

"Vel" Jim says shaking me a bit with the hand farthest from me. I open my eyes and sit up, the sun piercing my vision. I look down and see that I'm tightly holding Jim's other hand in the parking lot of the airport. I shake off the tiredness and readjust my position.
"Sorry," I say and He shakes his head to say 'you don't need to apologize.' I grab the handle to my suitcase and we synchronously kiss each other. This time we know it's the last one for a little bit so we make out like we're about to rip each other's clothes off, we probably would have if we weren't already engaging in some serious PDA. His hands are buried in my hair in fistfuls, being sure to mess it up as he kisses me. I hum a bit like an 'mmm m' as he starts to get more passionate to let him know that I need to leave. We pull away, extremely out of breath.
"You should catch your flight," he says and I nod. He hugs me and I open the car door. Before I get out I give him a little kiss. I walk in and pass TSA to get to my terminal. I sit in the seating area and open Instagram to pass time. I notice Jim posted.
I open it and it's his close friends' list. Which is just me and his friends I've met on FaceTime or something from Scranton.

It's a video of him in bed this morning, with me on top of him. In that same position. my head buried in his neck, breathing on it. I'm fast asleep. he adjusts himself a bit but that just makes me hug him tighter and nuzzle into him. It's captioned.
      "Sleepy girl"
It reads. I smile and start to tear up. But I wipe my eyes, not wanting to cry again especially in front of all these people. He's so sweet. I scroll through some of the comments.

@thefireguy - "Wait why is this so cute 🥰"
@narddog - "WARNING ⚠️!! Happy couple! Will cause sadness"
@Businessbitch - "Ugh y'all are too sweet. If you guys don't have a mean bone in you"
@GREATSCOTT - "reply to:@businessbitch They prob boned once she woke up"
@90lbgumby - "reply to:@GREATSCOTT stop it, Micheal"

I give a small chuckle at Micheals's comment. He means well but it never comes across right. They call my flight and I get to the ticket on my phone and get in line. Once I get onto the plane I decide to listen to music so I take my headphones out and put them in my ears. The music fills my ears as I wait for us to take off. Me and Jim's song comes on as the plane lifts off the ground and I watch New Hampshire leave the view. Things get quiet as we depart and make our way to Wisconsin. I close my eyes and think about him. It's not rare. He's all I think about.

We land and get off the plane. I carry my heavy suitcase through the airport as I see a souvenir shop. A Christmas present for him. I run in and gaze at all the clothes. There It was. A hoodie with big words that read "Dane County, Wisconsin" it's perfect. I check out and rush to get out of the airport and see my excited mom and dad waiting.

𝐽𝐼𝑀'𝑆 𝑃𝑂𝑉 :

      I watch her enter the airport and slowly back out of the airport parking lot. The warm seat next to me, empty. It's a big deal for us to be apart, even for 3 1/2 days because we calm each other down. Like right there. Calling just doesn't do the same for us. And her family is hectic (so I've heard) and it would be better for us to be together. It's also just hard timing. Because just last night was monumental for her and our relationship. It was timing. I'm also going to my family's house. Which is gonna be insane just by the fact that I have 2 older brothers. But fuck, I miss that girl so much already. I pull into the school and get packed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 959 39
Preview: I looked up, and smiled at Cole. I knew what has happened to me. I just didn't want to show too much of it. Ever since I started to know him...
38.2M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
56.3K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
605 69 17
NOTE: My friend and I wrote this as a complete joke. We have written this like those typical stories with stuttering and everything. It's meant to be...