Crazy story (king Von fanfic...

By Writtenbylashayy

COMPLETED Kennedy banks , a 19 year old young women living in Chicago , struggles to find herself and achiev... More

1. Intro
2. All these n*****
3. Back again
4. The code
5. How it go
6. Gleesh place
7. Jet
8. Armed and dangerous
9. Block
10. Mine to
11. What its like
12. Tuff
13.Took her to the o
14. Went silly
15. Demon
16. Stay down
17. Something else
18. Watch yo homie
19. Whole lotta
20. Locked up
21. Down me
22. On yo ass
23.Rollin
24. Message
25. Str8
26. No flaws
27. 2 A.M
28. Same as us
29. Broke opps
30. Dont want to be me
31.Baguettes
32. Ride
33. Mad at you
34. 3 A.M
35. Trust issues
36. Durkio krazy
37. Triflin Hoes
38. Support you
39. Viral moment
40. 248
41. Pain away
43.Gucci gucci
44. It is what it is
45.Make it out
46. Hoes aint shit
47. Whos gonna (nobody )
48. Dont love
49. Chiraq demons
50.Just flow
51. India
52. Dont talk to me
53.Gang forever
54. Blika blika
55. Dirty stick
56. Rappers
57. Knuck if you buck
58. Trill luv
59. All love
60. War with us
61. 1 time for the birthday bih
62. 2 times for the birthday bih
63. 3 times for the birthday bih
64. Fuck it up if its your birthday bitch
65. I am what i am
66. Grandson for president
67. Problems
68. Cousins
69. Still up
70. For a fact
71. Looney babie
72. Body count
73. Lurkin
74. Slide
75. Suspects
76. Drill
77.Brand new
78. Get back mode
79. Dum dum
80. Where you at remix
81. Pressin
82. Avatar
83. Grim reapa flow
84. Too quick
85. Help you out
86.Back in blood
Outro
❤️Love ❤️
❤️Appreciation ❤️
❤️Merry Christmas ❤️
❤️Book three❤️
Rain

42.Fabricated

8.3K 401 124
By Writtenbylashayy

Omniscient pov

"Von I really need you right now . Your who I want . I love - "

Dayvon sits in the car by himself , replaying Kennedys voicemail over and over again just to feel the small amount of warmth it gave him at the moment . He thought about calling her back and forgetting everything that happened so they could be together . But his stubbornness refrained him from doing so . His anger is still fresh no matter how much he tried to cover it up or ignore it . He felt like he put himself out there and she took advantage of it . Thats what hurt him the most .

He quickly locks his phone and puts it in his pocket . "Wassup gang you ready to go ?" Durk asks him getting in the car .

"I'm ready "

Kennedy banks pov

(How Kennedy really looks in the chapter )

"You look pretty bitch "jordie squeals .

"Thank you " I smile. I invited her out with me to get prepared for Daniels dads dinner, since Daniel said that I had to be 'dressed up' . We went to the hair salon ,and I got a silk press sew in . Then we went to the nail salon, and I got a full set acrylic. I also got my eye brows threaded, and face waxed . Most of it was for me because I've given up on my appearance lately and I need to get it together .

"I'm actually so glad that you and Daniel are finally talking again , even if it is just for his dad " she says as we get in the car about to go to the mall to get my dress .

"Yeah I guess it's a start " I shrug .

"Do you want to work things out with him ? " she asks .

"I honestly don't know " I tell her . Being away from Von has my head all messed up that the thought of getting back with Daniel has crossed my mind . But I don't let it stay for to long . He disrespected me , and my family, and that's something you can't forgive no matter who it is .

"Well whatever y'all do you gone be a bad bitch walking "

I laugh at her as we pull up to the mall then walk in . We stop at a couple dress stores and don't see anything we like so we just decide to go buy perfume until we seen a decent place to get my dress .

"How does this one smell ? " jordie asks me . I smell it and frown my face

"Jordie thats cologne " I tell her

"I know , my mans birthday is coming up so I have to get him a gift " she smiles

"Mannnnn. ?! " I question

"Yes girl you thought I was finna be a lonely single hoe with cats ? Tuh no " she shakes her head . Damn note to self ,don't buy a cat .

"Well tell me about him " I smirk

"He a little on the short side , about 5'9 . He got dreads , brown skin , a perfect ass smile and
He's funny as hell " she explains. I stop walking and look at her "ouuu and you know I got a thing for hood niggas "

"Von ? " I asks . She looks at me then starts laughing .

"Girl no " she laughs and I akwardky join her "why would you even think that ? "

"I don't know it kinda sounded like you were explaining him " I shrug and she looks at me weirdly "I mean not that I care or anything like that " I lie

"Nah I left him in the past , with his aint shit ass " she shakes her head . I nod and start looking at a perfume set . "Damn not to far in the past " she mumbles .

"Huh ?" I asks her . I Turn around to see Von and Durk walking in the store laughing . "Shit " I mumble

Omniscient pov

"Shit " Von mumbles spotting Kennedy . This is the moment he dreaded to happen the most . Seeing her during this break up . Seeing her made his head spin , thinking of everything that happened the night she left . He hated feeling that type of hurt, and he knew that seeing her again would make it resurface .

"Aye bro let's go to another store " Von says quickly to Durk about to walk out .

"Oh shit it's my sister " Durk says "Kennedy !" He yells loudly across the store getting everyone's attention . "She wit that one chick you ran thru , maybe you can bring her instead of Asian" Durk laughs walking off to them .

Von sighs and follows him walking slow as hell so that by the time he got there the conversation would be over . About a minute later he finally made it but the conversation is still going .

"Hell yeah we In here shopping cause we got a meeting with a producer tomorrow " Durk tells them

"Oh my god Von , I'm so proud of you " Kennedy says hugging him completely ignoring Von . He did the same to her and her friend since jordie is just staring at him . "Why didn't you tell me earlier ? "

"I didn't want to get you all excited over a maybe situation "

"To late " Von mumbles looking away . Kennedy looks at him and smiles a little .

"Hey Dayvon " Kennedy says lowly hoping to at least get eye contact . At least . He said nothing back and instead looked at Durk . Kennedy and Von are back at square one . When they first met he was rude and barely spoke to her and now it felt the same way . They shared so many moments together and Kennedy couldn't believe that she let the relationship reset like this . Now it might be really over.

"Well" Durk starts akwardly "I guess you weren't a very good house guest " he laughs. Kennedy fake smiles trying to hold back her hurt expression .

"Maybe " she shrugs "hey we gotta get going but good luck tomorrow " Kennedy smiles one last time then walks off before the tears started to fall .

"Bye " jordie waves then follows her . She watches Kennedy wipe her face and sniff before catching up to her . "Hey you okay ?"

"I'm fine " Kennedy mumbles

"What did he mean by a bad house guest ? " jordie laughs thinking it was just a joke . Kennedy shrugs and by the serious expression on her face she knew it wasn't a joke .

"Oh my god " jordie gasps "it was Von wasnt it ?" She asks

"What ? " Kennedy asks fake confused

"The dude you were crying over was Von wasnt it ?"

Kennedy looks at her then looks away "no "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.4K 54
♡𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝕖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞...
425K 11.8K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
24.8K 1.3K 11
"𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 , 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 "
CHASE By Coco Chanel

General Fiction

53.1K 2K 14
Cartier aka Chase has had a hard life. Her life has been nothing but chaos. From her uncle tricking her into thinking it's okay to have sex with her...