Amara's Twisted Wonderland

ViaDavis742 द्वारा

{Various x Oc} Amara, boy do people love her she's everything someone would want to be. Beautiful, chari... अधिक

A/N
OC
I Can't Wait
Prolouge 1
Prologue 2
Prologue 3
Prologue 4
Prologue 5
Prologue 6
Prologue 7
Prologue 8
Prologue 9
Heartslabyul 1-1: Midnight Hanging!
Heartslaybul 1-2: Getting Ready and Painting the Roses Red
Heartslabyul 1-3: Classes start and Grim's Escape
Heartslabyul 1-4: Lunchtime Fights, Dorms, and Perfect oh my
Heartslabyul 1-5: Chesnut Hunt and Sleeping Lion
Heartslabyul 1-6: Tarts, Fanboys, and Confrontion
Heartslabyul 1-7: Sleepover
Heartslabyul 1-8: Unbirthday party
Heartslabyul 1-9: Truth about Riddle
Heartslabyul 1-10: Overblot Riddle, a Soul Magicians Power Revealed
Heartslabyul Finale: Revenge Unbirthday Party
Heartslabyul Epilogue: Dorm head meeting
Heartslabyul Epilogue 2: Broom Dancing
Heartslabyul Epilogue 3: First Date
Heartslabyul Epilogue Finale: Be Prepared
Savanaclaw 2-1: Dreams of the Savana
Savanaclaw 2-2: Cafeteria Rush
Savanaclaw 2-3: Auntie, Overblot, Magift, and Cousin
An: Happy Birthday Lynette
Savanaclaw 2-4: Accidents
Savanaclaw 2-5: Investigation
Savanaclaw 2-6: Suspect List
Savanaclaw 2-7: Savanaclaw the Lion's Den
Savanaclaw 2-8: Midnight Encounter's
SavannaClaw 2-9: Dreams and Warnings
SavannaClaw 2-10: How to Catch a Hyena 101, Wolf's Reslove
SavannaClaw 2-11: Here Comes the Back-up, Savanna Sleepover
SavannaClaw 2-12: Tournament Day
SavanaClaw 2-13: Loathed Lion; Be Prepared Leona!!!!
1 Year Aniverary
SavanaClaw 2-14: Here Comes the Rebel
Savanaclaw 2-15: Two souls, So Different but So Alike
Savanaclaw 2-16: Lets Play Some Magift
Savanaclaw Finale: Family Bonds
Savannaclaw Epilogue: Cousin's first day of School
Savannaclaw Epilogue 2: Savanna Date

Heartslabyul 1-11: The Broken Queen

2.4K 65 4
ViaDavis742 द्वारा

     "Grim fire now!" I said to Grim as we fought Overblot Riddle. 

     "On it fygna!" he said spiting more fire. We got Riddle weaker but we need him weaker, I then remembered Ace and Grim's special attack. 

    "Ace, Grim wind and fire tempest and Deuce caldron. A big one!" I shouted. 

  "Ok, I got this! Let's go, Extra Large Tempest!" Ace said firing some wing.

   " One Great Grim's Fire Special! Coming up! Ffgnaaaaaa!" Grim said adding fire to the wind. 

   "Come forth large caldron!" Deuce yelled, dropping the caldron on Riddle. I ran through straight to Riddle and summoned my katana. 

    "Warrior Strength: Dragon Clense" I shouted bringing my blade down and striking the blot manifestation. The head cracked and I walked away placing the sword in it's sheath. 

   "Checkmate" with a final click, the blot manifestation disappeared and all that was left was Riddle. 

   "I'm the only one who's always right!! If not, then all that I've worked for was...!!" Riddle said, kneeling down on the ground.

   "Riddle..." I said walking over to him, he was on the ground crying and shaking.

   "I was... wrong...? That's not true... Is it...? Mother..." he said that so sad making my heart clench. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

   "It's alright Riddle, know go to sleep and I will help you hear for now on." I said kissing his forehead. I smiled as he feel asleep before I feel victim to the darkness. The last thing I heard was my name being called. 

Third P.O.V.

   "Mara!" Deuce said looking over his soulmate who was now hugging Riddle.

    "It's alright she's looking at his memories," said another voice. The boys looked to see Amara's parents: Divus and Morgana Crewel.

    "Puppy is trying to figure out why he is so negative and fix it, so you dogs don't worry about it," Said Divus. 

   "I see will she wake up?" Ace asked. 

   "No worries she will, believe it or not I had to do the same to Divus so you shouldn't worry" Morgana said earning a glare from Divus.

   "Now my little Dalmatian why did you tell them that?" Divus said hugging Morgana from behind affectionately nuzzling into his wife neck. Morgana blushed as she felt Divus's lips on her neck, covering it in light feather like kisses. 

   "Can you two not?" asked Crowley.

   "Oh like you don't act the same with Serenity," Divus said smirking making Crowley turn around. 

   "Wait so is Amara going to be fine?" Grim asked going up to his partners parents. 

  "Just let it unfold," Morgana said.

Amara P.O.V. 

   I was in a dark place walking until I saw a familiar bunny. She looked at me before hopping away, I followed Rosa until I was in a black and white study with two figures in it. One was holding what looked to be a cake.

   "Congratulations on your 8th birthday, Riddle. For this year, your birthday cake is a sugar-free one filled with nuts. It's made from soy flour with lots of lecithin since it's good for the brain." Wait what, what kind of cake is that. 

   "Thank you, Mama. But, um, I... Just once is okay, but... I want to eat a tart filled with lots of red strawberries..." said Young Riddle.

   "My, how can you say that! Desserts filled with sugar like that is basically like poison for the body. Just one slice will make you exceed your quota of calorie consumption. Come now, this one is filled with docosahexaenoic acid and icosapentaenoic acid. It's much healthier. Ah, but the recommended calorie intake for an 8-year old is... It's only 600kcal for one meal, so don't eat more than 100 grams, understood? Am I understood?" his mother said, it just made me glare at her.

   "Yes mother," Young Riddle said looking as if he was about to cry.

   I've always wanted to eat tarts filled with red strawberries. Just like the one displayed on the shop window of the bakery that we pass by. I heard Riddle say in a sad tone. Just then a scene changed into the same study but only with a tone of books on the desk.

   "That is all for your lessons on classical magic. Read the next 50 pages required for your next magic lessons tomorrow. Now then, you have 1 hour for yourself before your next lesson begins." she said to Riddle who had a large book in front of him. 

  "Yes Mother," Riddle said still paying attention.

   "Mother has something to take care of for a while, so I will see you in one hour." She said before leaving him making me smile sadly at Riddle.

   I was always surrounded by lessons I had to finish. If it was possible, they would have extended my lessons longer. But, something like that was "normal" for me.

"... Someone's knocking on the window?" Young Riddle said moving over to the window to see who it was.
 "Oh, he noticed us!" young Trey said.

   "Hey, hey~ Let's play together~!" young Trey said, and to my surprise that annoying cat is actually kind of cute as a kid.

    "Who are you two?" asked Riddle growing more curious.

    "I'm Che'nya~ And this one's Trey~ Let's play croquet together!"

    "Eh... Th-that's impossible... I'm doing self-study right now, so..." Riddle said unsure of what to say.

   "Self-study? Grandad told me that what you want to study is up to you, so you can just do it whenever~" Che'nya said. 

   "Won't you come down just for a bit?" Trey asked.

   "... I-if it's only for a while...O-oh my n-name is R-r-Riddle Rosehearts" Riddle said.

    Playing with Trey and Che'nya was very fun. We played a lot of things I didn't know how to play. The both of them taught me a lot. During my one hour of free time, I always snuck out of my room without my mother's knowledge. Riddle said in a voice that truly sounded  happy for once.

   "Eh you never tried a strawberry tart before Riddle?" Che'nya said as I saw the in a bakery.

   "Yeah. Mother says it's poison for the body, so I'm not allowed to eat them." Riddle said looking at he tart in front of him. 

   "Well, of course it's bad if you eat too much. " Trey said smiling, pushing the tart over to him. Riddle looked hesitant before he took his fork and took a bite. I actually saw a sweet smile on his face that wasn't about rules or a perfect tea party, it was because he actually enjoyed the sweet taste of something sweet and good. 

   The bright red strawberry tart on top of that white plate...To me, it looked more dazzling than any kind of jewel I've seen. The one bite I took was so sweet, and it was so delicious unlike anything I've ever tasted before... I finished the entire slice while savoring every bite. But I lost track of time... He said making my eyes widen at the next scene that was showed.

    "How could you! Not only did you skip your self-study, but you also ate something so sugary!?So those two tempted you into doing it? I shall never allow you to play with the both of them again!" his mother told me making my eyes widen.

  "I'm sorry, Mother! I'll never do it again, so please forgive me...!" Riddle said crying.

   "Quiet! You're the one at fault because you broke the rules. Ah, I knew I shouldn't have given him time for himself. He must be trained more to become more perfect..." His mother shouted before leaving him alone to cry. 

     I broke the rules, so even those fun times were taken away from me. That's why, I had to listen to every rule that Mother said. Because my Mother, who was known by everyone in town, will always be right. But, you know, Mama... I wonder why? For some reason, my heart feels so heavy... I want to eat a lot of tarts even if it's only on my birthday. I want to play outside a lot...I want to make lots more friends. Please tell me, Mama... What rule should I follow to make this sadness disappear...? Riddle said appearing in front of me as he usually is, smiling sadly I walked up to him and hugged him. 

   "It's alright Riddle I'll be here for you, I'm your White Rabbit as well as your Alice, my Queen," I said before he smiled at me and the vision went white.

   End of Dreamscape~

  "RIDDLE, CLOVER!" I heard Trey yell out. I woke up and saw my parents, Uncle Crowley, Grim and all my soulmates with me. Riddle was asleep in my arms which made me smile at him before looking in horror at the garden.

   "What happened?" I asked looking at it.

   "We and Riddle happened," Ace said.

    "Oh Sweetheart I'm so glad you are okay," Mom said. I looked at her and gave her a hug. 

   "Yeah I'm fine," I said, I heard Riddle groaning and looked to see that he woke up. 

   "Riddle," Trey said moving over to his friend. Riddle looked up at me and I gave him a smiled. 

    "He's awake," Ace said.

   "W-what happened?" Riddle asked looking around.

    "You went kind of berserk," I said.

  "You don't have to think about anything right now. Sleep." Trey said pushing on Riddle's shoulder.

   "It's 'cause you spoil him like that that he throws tantrums when he gets scolded! What he did was no joke, y'know? I almost died there." Ace said irritated.

     "Indeed, that was no joke," Deuce said.

     "Geez, you can't go wild just 'cause you need to release stress, yanno?" Grim said, Riddle looked down before he sat up and spoke.

     "... I... I really wanted to eat that marron tart, too..." he said making all of us look at him. I smiled and hugged him.

    "I like white roses, too. And pink flamingos are totally fine... And I prefer honey over sugar in tea. I actually like milk tea more than lemon tea... I wanted to talk with everyone after meals a lot, too..." Riddle said as he started to cry, I gave him a hug as he cried. 

   "Riddle?" Trey said looking sympathetic. Riddle  looked over at him as he cried more.

    "I've always... Always wanted to play with you more, Trey..." he said sobbing, I pulled him into a hug.

     "No way.... Riddle's crying..." Cater said.

    "Hey! Don't think that I'll forgive you just because you're crying!" Ace said, shouting at Riddle which made me look at him angry. 

    "You really need to learn how to read the room," Deuce said.  

    "I'm sorry, too. I always knew you were suffering but I kept quiet... That's why I'll say this now. Riddle, you were wrong. You should apologize to everyone here." Trey said finally fixing him wrongs. 

    "... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... Especially you Amara I didn't mean to do that to you!!" Riddle said.

    "It's alright I forgive you Riddle," I said hugging him as he still cried.

   "I actually wanted you to say sorry for everything you've done, Dorm Head, but... As if I'll be satisfied with a single sorry!! I'll NEVER forgive you EVER!!!!" Ace said making me glare at him. 

   "What the hell Ace?!" I yelled at him. 

   "Eh!? You're saying that even in this situation!?" Cater said surprised as I was.

    "Of course! I experienced a lotta trauma! And the marron tart I worked hard to make was thrown like garbage! I won't forgive you easily even if you cry."  Ace said making me glare harder.

   "This guy's a lot pettier than I am." Grim said to which I agree.

   "No way... Then, what should I do...?" Riddle asked him tears still running tears.

    "My birthday's not for a long while yet. That's why, let's have a do-over of the Unbirthday Party. We weren't even allowed inside the party. Also, bring a tart that you made next time. Ah, you can't ask Trey-senpai for help either! Make it yourself from scratch! If you do that, then I may or may not forgive you..." Ace said.

    "You mean you will forgive him or else you'll get a knuckle sandwich," I said holding my fist up as he backed up. 

    "Yeah, I got it..." Riddle said. 

   "Indeed, indeed. What a beautiful turn-out this has been. Let's say things are settled for now, shall we?" Uncle Crowley said. 

    "If you say so Dire," Morgana said, deepened face.

   "I'm so hungry after using so much magic... Hm? This is... This is the same as that black magic jewel we saw in the Dwarf Mines!" Grim said getting my attention as he held a black rock between his paws. 

    "You're right... Where did it come from?" Deuce said looking at it.

    "It's was so good last time, I can't resist. It's a taste I can never forget, so I'll dig in!" he said eating it. 

   "He ate it any way." Ace said 

   "Eh? He can eat stuff like that with no problems?!" Cater said surprised. 

   "Hm~! It's got a rather sweet taste, but there's also a good kind of bitterness mixed in~! It's a totally different taste from the last one I had!" Grim said happily again eating his rare treat. 

    "I really wonder if you have an okay stomach Grim," I said sighing at him. 

An: Alright Heartslabyul finale and Epilogue are left and then it's on with Savanaclaw, can't wait for it.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

20.5K 929 26
From being reincarnated into a rich girl with abusive parents in a world full of fantasies and magic (and Disney apparently), she could only imagine...
44.4K 1K 52
╭──────༺♡༻──────╮ 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑈𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑 𝐊𝐢𝐤𝐮𝐨 ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ ↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ...
793 23 6
when the magic is disturbed, corruption comes in causing everything we know, the heroes, turns into most dark and corrupted beings. Now, its up to 21...
155 64 22
Cold, terrified and alone, Amara wakes up in a city she's never been to before. She has no recollection of how she got here. The city is desolate. No...