Unexpected Times || Taekook

By silverblxde

(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was be... More

Introduction
I. Meeting an old friend
II. Things get changed
III. Backpack
IV. Friends are the wine of the life
V. First meeting
VI. A cup of life
VII. Dynamite
VIII. Shine with snow
IX. Chaos in market
X. "Try losing sometimes"
XI. Honey eyes & Bunny smile
XII. You and I
XIII. Sometimes it's not easy
XIV. Rubik's cube
XV. Gypsy Soul
XVI. Late Autumn
XVII. Like old times
XVIII. Starry night
XIX. Underwater wonderland
XX. Sandy toes & Sunkissed nose
XXI. Fire around ice
XXII. Be the light
XXIV. Unexpected times
XXV. Take a moment
XXVI. A New beginning

XXIII. Parachutes in blue

1.8K 129 18
By silverblxde

Jump, dive and fly through the sky ~ unknown

~>.<~

Last night Jungkook and Taehyung went to Carols by Candlelight late and they were able to attend only half of the show.

Next morning, 26th of December, Jungkook asked everyone to get up early because they had a flight to Byron bay.

The plane took off around 7:45 in the morning. Bright morning sun shone in the clear blue sky. Sunlit fluffy clouds were scattered like cotton balls. Their flight landed in one and a half hours.

"Okay guys, so it will be our last sport that we will be trying out." Jungkook said while settling down in the cab.

"But Jungkook, what we will be trying out, you didn't hint at anything." Yoongi asked.

"Well, we'll see after reaching at the sight. We are heading towards Byron bay!" Jungkook grinned.

After half an hour drive they finally reached their destination.

A tall guy with regular brown hair came and hugged Jungkook from behind.

"Ahh Kookie you are finally here!!" He said.

"Yugyeom!!" Jungkook turned around and hugged him properly.

Seeing Jungkook's friend reunion with him, Taehyung felt awkward. He even didn't know why he felt weird seeing his Kookie with another guy.

"Guys this is Kim Yugyeom, he will be our main trainer today." Jungkook introduced Yugyeom to everyone.

"Hi guys, I'm Kim Yugyeom, Jungkook and I used to study at the same university. I hope we will get along." with a bow Yugyeom greeted.

"But what are we gonna do today?" Namjoon asked.

"Didn't Jungkook tell you guys? Ohh come on Kookie you should have told them." Yugyeom said to Jungkook.

"If I would have told them before they were never gonna come here." Jungkook giggled.

"Okay no worries, you guys are at Byron bay, an area surrounded with lush rainforest, mountains and golden beaches – the perfect scenic environments to skydive over!!" Yugyeom claimed 

"Wooaah woah oh-oh… wait a second, so you are saying that we are gonna try SKYDIVING!!" Hoseok gaped.

"Yup!"

"No no nooo… Jungkook seriously this is suicide!" Jin commented.

"Ahh don't worry, Byron Bay owns the safest and most reliable plane in the world for skydiving, you guys will be having one tandem with you, just enjoy the sensation of freefalling with a scenic tandem skydive over Byron Bay." Yugyeom assured.

"Dude, is this safe, are you sure?" Jimin asked.

"Oh come on, you are totally safe, don't panic, take a deep breath and relax." Jungkook replied while hugging Jimin sideways.

"Our adventurous Kookie is making us do things like this, Tae you must be having fun, you like these adventures, right?" Yoongi said.

"I'm gonna love it surely!!" Taehyung gave a thumbs up.

Jungkook grinned widely at Taehyung.

They all followed Yugyeom. He made them checked in at the reception and completed the paperwork, where they basically sign their life away and waive the Tandem of any liability in the event of a mishap (injury or death).

"Okay guys, that aircraft, we'll be jumping out the back." Yugyeom pointed at one of the aircraft.

"How long will we be in that airplane?" Namjoon asked.

"15 min max... Guys! here are your items."

Yugyeom gave them jump suites to dress themselves over their clothes. Later, he gave them 5 minutes of Skydiving instructions – cross arms, head back, knees bent and jump. One tap on the shoulder is a sign to open your arms. Second instruction is to bring the arms close to the chest as the parachute opens and knees bent for landing.

"Okay guys, these are my teammates and they will be your tandems today." Yugyeom introduced six other trainers.

They all got strapped to their tandems. Seeing Jungkook get strapped to Yugyeom, Taehyung was getting jealous.

Jungkook was having a great time meeting his old classmate. They were chatting, laughing, giggling while getting ready. Taehyung was not feeling happy at all. He didn't even know why but he didn't want Jungkook to be with Yugyeom. He just sighed at them and just reminded himself that Yugyeom is just Jungkook's friend.

They sat in the airplane.

"I knew that it was the time of no turning back and not freaking out as now the universe also conspires me to jump! We’re in." Hoseok said while rubbing his hand to calm himself down.

"Don't panic Hobi Hyung, relax and calm yourself." Taehyung relaxed Hoseok.

The door got closed and they were off. They squashed into two benches that faced each other. At 10000 ft. Jungkook's heart was beating fast, he was a little nervous. He was trying to overcome the fear by smiling and looking out of the window. It was looking surreal from the airplane window.

"Nervous Kookie?" Yugyeom asked.

"Ahh little bit" Jungkook replied while pressing his hands between his thighs.

"Seriously, just a little bit, here I'm freaking out!!" Jin said.

"Don't worry guys, it's gonna be a great experience!!" Yugyeom said with an assuring smile.

At 15000 ft., Yugyeom nudged them towards the open door. The cold air hit their goggles and they misted up. For a few seconds they were blind, then they cleared just as fast and revealed the world far below, a tapestry of country fields. they jumped one by one with their tandems. 

Standing at the edge of the door and looking out at the vast openness below, there was no expression on Jungkook's faces – no anxiety, no tension.

Taehyung got relieved seeing him that Jungkook is fine and took a deep breath. He saw him again and this time Jungkook smiled at him. Taehyung grinned back and with that he also jumped out of the plane.

Jungkook and Yugyeom were the last one to jump off the plane. Jungkook looked out upon that beautiful view and was surprised to feel complete peace within himself. In that moment, he felt like he owned the world. 

The cold air rushed past as Jungkook accelerated faster and faster. He could feel the cool air on my face with the speed of more than 200 mph as if it was welcoming him.

The first few seconds seemed to be a blur due to the sensory overload. But once Taehyung achieved terminal velocity, it was incredible. There was no falling sensation, the kind that one experiences in a roller coaster. Rather it was almost as if we were floating on a cushion of air. 

After a time Jungkook felt like he was floating and not falling at all. There was nothing more to do than trust the wind and the silk above. Finally he was a bird instead of just looking up toward the sky, he was flying.

The trees on the ground were getting larger and closer. 60 seconds later, Yugyeom launched the parachute and Jungkook found himself peacefully floating towards the drop zone.

The parachute ride down took around 7 to 8 minutes and the landing was incredibly soft. Wow, this experience was nothing like they had imagined. 

They all landed safely on the ground. As Taehyung touched the ground, he felt a rush of emotion he couldn't even begin to describe. It was the feeling that you get from almost dying but not, and he had never had a similar experience before.

"It was the best moment of my life and I couldn’t express it in words!" Namjoon commented.

"The skydive was the best five minutes!! To see the world as a bird does, to fly in the sky, it truly an exhilarating experience. Woah man!!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"See I told you that you guys are going to experience something that is thrilling and adventurous yet too amazing." Yugyeom said while unstrapping himself.

"Thanks Yugyeom for this experience, thank you so much guys and of course our Kookie." Jimin thanked Jungkook while hugging him.

They returned their equipment to Yugyeom back. The sky was turning from blue to pink as the sun neared the horizon. It was becoming windy and clouds began to flow around the color of the clouds became orange and pinkish.

"Yugyeom, why don't you join us for dinner today?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes Yugyeom, you said that you are also heading back to Sydney today, it's also been a long time since we had dinner together." Jungkook said.

Taehyung eyed Jungkook and thought, "Did they used to have dinner together before?" Internally he didn't come but seeing Jungkook so happy he didn't comment.

"Ahh sure, why not." Yugyeom replied and then they all together went back to Sydney from their evening flight.

~>.<~

Ahhh Jealous Taehyung <3 >.< I guess these short trips were little faster but if they weren't a bit faster then the story must have gone too long and boring, do tell me your opinion. ^_^

Hope you liked the chapter.

~SilverBlxde

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
223K 10.4K 50
(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the very first time they met but just love bic...
601K 22.4K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
17.3K 700 17
Kim Taehyung...cute, bubbly, innocent boy, who was in love with playboy Jeon jungkook very much...but jungkook only wanted his body. on other hand...