Endlessly Lit || Stranger Thi...

By thepinkkitten16

Highest rankings- #2 in BoyPOV & #11 in BillyHargrove After what happened at the Byers house Billy realizes s... More

Introduction
Chapter 1/Big Brown Eyes
Chapter 2/Working with Dumbasses
Chapter 3/French Braids
Chapter 4/That's Classified
Chapter 5/Shadows
Chapter 6/Key to the King
Chapter 7/Push-Over
Chapter 8/Hargrove
Chapter 9/Secrets
Chapter 10/An Asset
Chapter 11/Mini Skirt
Chapter 12/Keeping it Together
Chapter 13/Men Using Me
Chapter 14/I'm Ready
Chapter 15/Fucked up Story
Chapter 16/Specks of Gold
Chapter 18/Bun Heads
Chapter 19/Happiness
Chapter 20/Plural
Chapter 21/Lion
Chapter 22/Acid
Chapter 23/White Strapless
Chapter 24/The Surface
Chapter 25/Aftermath
Chapter 26/Breathlessly Beautiful
Chapter 27/White Noise
Chapter 28/Maxine Mayfield
Author Note
Chapter 29/Shit Filled Life
Author Note
Series Finale
Chapter 30/Coca-Cola
Chapter 31/48 Hours
Chapter 32/Two Women
Chapter 33/Her.
Chapter 34/He's...
Chapter 35/The Goddess and the Devil

Chapter 17/My Queen

549 13 2
By thepinkkitten16

"Harrington."I sighed loudly staring at him. "Stay in the car Elizabeth." I said still looking at Steve. I opened the car door as Steve backed up a little.

"Hargrove. Nice to see you. I haven't seen you since my ass kicking party on Saturday."

"Yeah it was fun for about an hour not much fun after that though..." I shrugged sarcastically.

"Better than your nonexistent parties." Steve said without hesitation.

Fuck that was a good slam.

"So what are you and the princess doing here?" Steve asked not giving me enough time to throw something back at him.

"Princess?" I asked.

"Yes Elizabeth." He said like I was dumb for not knowing what he meant. "Honestly I am surprised Hargrove that she chose a slum like you over me-" Steve stopped talking as he realized how close I got to him.

"Elizabeth is not a princess. Elizabeth Callahan is my Queen."

Steve looked at me straight in my eyes with confusion and fear.

"Chill out man." Steve stepped back. "Damn." He huffed.

I stepped away not knowing what came over me. I didn't say that because I meant it, I said it because I am the King now. She is the Queen. Not MY Queen, it's not like we are actually dating.

What the fuck am I doing convincing myself right now?

"Well whatever." Steve said knocking me out of my thoughts. "I'll see you tomorrow after school." Steve walked away to his car.

When Steve drove away I finally realized what he was referring to; baseball tryouts are tomorrow after school. The point of getting French Braids on my arm was so I could be the team captain without even breaking a sweat.

I heard steps come my way and regained my composure. I looked towards Elizabeth.

"What did he want?" She asked.

I sighed lightly. That means she didn't hear me. That's a relief.

"To just pick a fight." I rolled my eyes. I had the urge to snatch a cigarette out of my pocket and smoke, but realized I still haven't grabbed any at the store where the cashier lets me get away with it as long as I slip him a twenty.

"Let's go." I turned away getting into my car.

I watched French Braids hurry to her side and slip in.

"Wait where are we going." She said swiftly putting her seatbelt on.

"I'm taking you home." I said in a 'duh' voice.

"No! You can't." I paused.

"What do you mean 'no'?" I asked her confused then continue to slowly look her way.

"My dad." She said quietly looking down.

I smiled. She does look like a cute little princess though. I reach towards her and lift her chin with the tip of my index finger until she is eye to eye with me. "Looks like you're stuck with me for awhile then." I whispered staring at her lips.

Her cheeks turned pink and her eyes go wide. I smirked trying to suppress my smile.

"What are you doing?" She whispered at me looking into my blue eyes I still stared at her plum dark pink lips.

"What do you mean French Braids?" I said my finger sitting on the bottom of her chin.

"Will you kiss me again?"

"Absolutely."

I move my hand to caress her cheek and gently plant my lips on hers. It was nothing like our first kiss that was sloppy and aggressive. This kiss was light and soft. Filled with something that wasn't a want. It was a need. Something you can't live with out. I pulled away not wanting my mind to get carried away.

When I opened my eyes hers were still closed, but they fluttered open slowly.

"How was that Elizabeth?" I asked.

She looked at me shyly. "It was fine..." She answered quietly.

I looked away back at my steering wheel and then back at her again.

"Baseball tryouts are tomorrow." I stated changing the subject. She looked my way.

"Yeah." She replied.

"Yeah so I won't be able to take you home. You could wait after if you want then I can take you?" I offered.

"Yeah I'll just work on my homework while I wait." She told me.

"Alright sounds good." Is all I responded with.

Suddenly, the car fell silent and it got really awkward really quick.

"You know what it's fine just drop me off a block away or something. I need to get some sleep before tomorrow anyways." Elizabeth said to me.

"Are you sure? It's awfully dark.." I asked.

"I'll be fine. I mean you could probably drop me off in the driveway he is probably fast asleep by now."

I thought it over.

"Does Officer Callahan drink before bed?" I asked.

"I think he has like a beer or two before bed." She said looking up thinking.

"Okay then."

I found out quickly that people are deep sleepers once they have had a drink or two before bed and they tend not to wake until the next morning.

I put the car in gear and drove out of the diner parking lot.

"Are you going to head home tonight...?" Elizabeth asked timidly.

"Home? Yes." I said clearly. "I have to make sure Maxine and Susan are ok."

I saw her nod out of the corner of my eye then she looked out the window.

I parked in the driveway and looked towards French Braids.

"What's wrong?" I asked realizing she looked sad.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." I rolled my eyes knowing that excuse.

"Elizabeth what?"

"I just think that you should be careful." She said opening the car door then shutting it behind her.

What?

I got out following behind her.

"Be careful?"

She looked back. "Yes. From what you told me it seems your dad is pretty violent. What if he does something to you once you get home?" She explained.

"I'll be fine. Anyways I have to make sure Maxine and Susan are ok." I told her.

She shook her head. "I know, but... just be careful. Ok?" She looked at me.

Oh my god.

"Are you worried about me?" I asked holding in a smile.

"What?" She said her eyes widening.

I walked towards her swiftly then stopped and looked down at her. She looked up at me through her thick dark lashes.

"It's ok French Braids." I kissed her forehead. "You be careful too."

"B." She breathed and I got into my car not saying another word.

I drive away quickly...smiling.

She worries about me.

Elizabeth Callahan worries about me.

I smiled wider.

***Flashback***

"Be careful, ok?"

I nodded tears streaming down my face.

"Billy I care about you. I really do."

"Mommy please don't leave me with him." I cried.

"I'm sorry baby he won't let me take you. Be happy Billy. I love you."

***End of Flashback***

I arrived home later than I intended to. I cut the engine then took a few deep breaths before getting out and entering the cursed home.

I had no idea what I was going to be walking in on and I had no clue if I was prepared for it at all.

I opened the front door, it creaking louder than a frog in a silent swamp.

The living room was empty and so was the kitchen it was silent and I had no idea what had happened while I was gone. I slowly made my way upstairs. I saw a light on under Maxine's door, but the light in my Father's and Susan's room was off.

I knocked once lightly on her door then entered.

Max was laying in her bed turned away from me.

"Hey." I said.

No response.

"Um-"

"Where did you go?" She interrupted me.

"Out."

She turned around and looked at me.

"Does it matter?"

"No." She answered.

"So..."

"He forgot everything. He woke up thinking he blackout." Maxine explained knowing exactly what I was wondering. "My mom told him that he fell and hit his head on his way to bed."

"Alright." I nodded taking a few steps back ready to leave.

"Billy?" Max said my name. I looked at her. "Thanks." She smiled.

I looked to the side then nodded. I left without saying another word.

I entered my own bedroom and collapsed onto my bed exhausted. Even though he has forgotten everything I am still terrified thinking that somehow he will remember that I am the reason he blacked out. When I am all alone he will come for me and I will disappear from this world. I would have been okay with that a month ago, but ever since I met Elizabeth Callahan everything is different. It's not hard at all to just think that I am dating her for my own gain. I had always been dating her for my own personal gain. The problem is that the reason had changed. I started dating her for my reputation, to be the King of Hawkins. I am dating her for my own personal gain of just plainly wanting to be with her. I know that she is only dating me because she doesn't want anyone to know that we fucked and I understand that. However, now I want everyone to know we fucked. I want everyone to know we kissed, that she sat on my lap and told a waitress to get lost, that she shared secrets with me, that we comfort each other, that we spend time with each other. I want everyone to know that we are together. I want everyone to know that Elizabeth Callahan is my queen. That she is mine and only mine. But she would never want to be my queen. Even though she is dating me as a fake girlfriend I am going to act and treat her like she is my real girlfriend. I am going to get the most I can out of her while she is mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who knew Billy could be so romantic...

Don't forget to...

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Share!

Love you all my beautifuls!

XOXO

Pink Kitty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 4.8K 26
Billy Hargrove, resident bad boy from California meets the girl of his dreams, but can he push his ego aside and finally let someone in? - Billy Har...
228K 4.9K 35
"Out of all the girls that ever loved me, why did the one that I want not love me back?" - - - - - Billy did not realize that she would be at the bac...
80.1K 1.9K 35
Y/n and Billy Hargrove fanfic. Y/n has had a rough life. Her mom is an addict and she's spent her life taking care of her little brother. Billy Hargr...
92.2K 2.1K 55
NOT SET IN THE SAME TIME// Wanted them to be able to text eachother If we continue to patch eachother up, maybe one day we'll heal together...🥀 Aft...