๐‚๐€๐๐ƒ๐˜๐‚๐€๐๐„ โ€ ๐’. ๐“๐Ž...

By Mana_Bear

๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค: ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ โ€ ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—˜... More

Here's the deal, fam
~Character Information~
Chapter One ~ The Entrance Exam
Chapter Two ~ The Sky After It Rained
Chapter Three ~ Lay off, Idiot
Chapter Four ~ To Clear My Mind
Chapter Five ~ No Doubt About That
Chapter Six ~ Cmon, Shoto! Think!
Chapter Seven ~ It Was Me
Chapter Eight ~ Candycane?
Chapter Nine ~ Like You Said
Chapter Ten ~ What I Enjoy About You
Chapter Eleven ~ You Better Not
Chapter Thirteen ~ I'll Still Be There
Chapter Fourteen ~ Not Anymore
Chapter Fifteen ~ Just Get Rest
Chapter Sixteen ~ We're Here
Chapter Seventeen ~ Akiara!
Small Author's Note
Chapter Eighteen ~ I Wish I Could Take The Pain For You
Am I Obsessed--
Akiara Saki
Chapter Nineteen ~ Will Not Be Defeated
Chapter Twenty ~ Because I Was Looking
Chapter Twenty-One ~ He Said I Could Come
GUYS WHAT THE CRAP
Help
Q/A
Chapter Twenty-Two ~ She Could Have Died
Chapter Twenty-Three ~ The Frost Winged Villain
Chapter Twenty-Four ~ It's Just A Competition
New Chapter Coming Soon Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Four ~ Even If You Asked Him To
~ Bonus Chapter ~
Chapter Twenty-Six ~ How Dare You
Chapter Twenty-Seven ~ But What If I Want You To Win?
Chapter Twenty-Eight ~ I'm Respecting Her Wishes!
!!Christmas Special!!
Chapter Twenty-Nine ~ Couldn't Possibly Be Good
Chapter Thirty ~ We Shouldn't Be On The Same Team
Chapter Thirty One ~ Teasing
Chapter Thirty-Two ~ My Sister is a Psycho
Chapter Thirty-Three ~ Thank You
Chapter Thirty-Four ~ What Did She Say?
Chapter Thirty-Five ~ I Know They're Your Favorite
Chapter Thirty-Six ~ What's Going On?
Why Do I Still Have Notifications Of People Reading This
Chapter Thirty-Seven ~ The "Stomach Bug"
Not An Update :D (is it ever??)

Chapter Twelve ~ Midoriya's Secret

272 10 4
By Mana_Bear

If you guys don't remember what I said in the description, I just want to make it clear. The chapter's titles are things that Todoroki says sometime during the chapter, unless he's not in the chapter, and it's just something to do with what happens. If that makes sense. 

Todays Song:

Title: I forgot lol
Artist: Meghan Trainor

Akiara's POV

The sky was orange and pink when I stepped outside the school. When I walked through the doorway, Todoroki was no longer by my side. I hopped down the steps to the school, to see Midoriya and Bakugou talking.

"Midoriya! How are your injuries!" I called, hurring my pace, but he didn't hear me.

That's when I realized he was deep in thought, before he said something to Bakugou.

"I have to tell you something." He mumbled.

I slowed down, and stopped only a meter behind him. He still hadn't noticed me, and I know Bakugou had because he shot me a glare before turning his attention back to the bushy haired kid in front of him as he continued.

"Maybe then..." Midoriya said. "You'd understand what's been going on." He paused again. "I wasn't hiding my quirk from you. It was given to me by someone else. Recently."

My eyes widened in shock. Quirks? Given away? Isn't that... impossible or something?

Bakugou seemed taken about by this, too. He grunted and stood up a little more straight. When he did so, Midoriya slapped his not-broken hand at his side and bravely added, "But I can't tell you who gave it to me so don't ask! Sounds crazy, I know. It's like something out of a comic book, only it's real." Bakugou's eyes widened as Midoriya kept explaining. "The thing is, I don't have much control over this power yet. I haven't figured out how to make it my own, but I'm trying." Bakugou seemed to be getting more and more angry every second. "That's why... I didn't want to use it against you during the exercise. But in the end, it was the only way that I had a chance of winning. I've still got a lot to learn, I know that! That's why I'm here. You'll see. I'll work until I have full control over this borrowed quirk." He finally looked up from the ground and into Bakugou's seething red eyes. "And I'll finally beat you with my own power!"

Bakugou looked surprised at that comment, but still made nonetheless. "How dumb do you think I am?!" He questioned, and Midoriya looked taken aback. "Borrowed power? Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot." His voice was screaming with rage, even if he was trying to speak calmly. "You already made a fool out of me in that stupid training exercise. So?!" His head snapped up and he glared at the both of us. "SO?! DID YOU COME HERE TO RUB IT IN?"

I got the feeling that he was somewhat talking to both of us when he said that. We both beat him in an exercise, and he probably thought we were here to do just that, rub it in.

"I lost." Bakugou told himself. "And to make matters worse, it was to you! I came in first in the exam. BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!" He was shaking with anger, his jaw clenched and his sharper teeth showing. "When I was watching that ice guy," I knew he was talking about Todoroki the minute I heard it. "I realized I couldn't beat him in a head to head fight!" He brought a hand up to his hair and covered his eyes. "CRAP! I EVEN AGREED WITH WHAT THAT GIRL SAID! MY ATTACK WAS SO STUPID!" His hands collapsed at his sides and were twitching with rage. "DANG IT! DANG IT, DANG IT, DANGIT!" His hand clenched into a fist as me and Midoriya watched with wide eyes and out mouths agape. "Enjoy your wins, Deku and Idiot." I raised an eyebrow at my nickname, and Midoriya whipped around to look at me. "Because you won't get another! I'M JUST GETTING STARTED!" Tears were in Bakugou's eyes now. "GOT THAT YOU STUPID NERDS? I'm gonna end up the number one hero NO MATTER WHAT!"

Midoriya's head lowered as he stared at Bakugou, but I got the feeling all he wanted to do was ask me how much I heard.

"Don't forget, Saki." Bakugou said as he walked towards the gate.

Midoriya let out an exasperated sigh, as if he was grateful the conversation was over. That's when he turned to me. "Did you hear all of that?!"

I nodded reluctantly. "Yes."

"THERE YOU AREEEEE!" All Might's voice screamed from behind us. The hero in question sped past us and said "BAKU-GOU!" He ran behind Bakugou and put his hands on his shoulders. "I FOUND YOU!"

"Um, All Might," I started. "He's not in a very good mood right now..."

"Just so you know," All Might ignored me. "Pride is an important attribute to have. But while you certainly have the abilities to become a pro hero, there's still plenty you have to learn!"

"Let go of me, All Might." Bakugou said with irritation in his voice. "Right now."

"Hm?" All Might asked, looking down at the fifteen year old.

Bakugou looked back at All Might. "Save your speeches. I'll be more famous than you and I'll do it without your help."

All Might backed away, startled by Bakugou's statement. "Uh... right." He let go of Bakugou, who continued to stomp out of the school grounds.

"Saki." Bakugou said, "The park near the general store. That's where we'll meet. Hurry up."

I gulped. "Y-Yeah... okay."

"Midoriya," All Might said, coming to stand next to him. I took a few steps forwards so I was beside him as well. "What were you saying to these two before I arrived so heroically?"

Midoriya seemed to freak out. "Oh! Uh... nothing special!"

"What are you talking about?" I questioned. "You were telling him about your quir--" Midoriya slapped his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

"Hm? Why don't you tell me all the juicy details, young Saki?" All Might asked me.

Midoriya let his hand fall and looked at me with a pleading stare. "Oh, I actually.. forgot?"

All Might took his leave, and I turned back to Midoriya.

"Bro." I started, "You have got to be kidding."

He looked confused. "W-What are you talking about?"

"Your quirk!" I exclaimed, indicating towards his broken arm. "Did someone really give it to you?!"

Midoriya's eyes widened and he looked down at the ground. "N-NO!"

I put my hands on my hips. "Don't lie to me, Midoriya." I moved one of my hands on his shoulder. "If it's supposed to be a secret, I can keep it. I promise. I'm not about to go around saying 'Oh look everyone, Midoriya's quirk was given to him by someone else!'"

He sighed. "Okay, yes. Someone did give it to me. Only a week or so before the entrance exam, and I had to train a ton before I was ready for it."

"That's so cool!" My eyes shone brightly. "So? Who gave it to you? Is it a pro hero?" When Midoriya nodded, my mouth fell agape. "Really? Who?!"

He mumbled his answer, but I didn't hear it the first time. I gestured for him to say it again, and when he did, my jaw dropped completely. "All Might."

"WHAT?!"

"Shhh!" Midoriya slapped his hand over my mouth again and removed it instantly. "Be quiet, Saki! Someone will hear you!"

"Sorry, sorry." I apologized, "But seriously." I lowered my voice and said, "All Might gave you his power?"

Midoriya nodded. "Yes. He did." He grabbed my hand in his and pleaded, "Please don't tell anybody, Saki! I wasn't even supposed to tell Kaachan. Luckily he didn't believe me. You need to keep it a secret."

"Hey, don't worry, Midoriya. I won't tell a single soul. Besides, I'll probably forget anyways." I promised, patting his hands with my other palm.

"Also, I have a question for you." He asked, allowing his hand to fall back to his sides.

"Shoot."

Midoriya raised an eyebrow. "What did Kaachan mean by where you would meet?"

I looked down at my shoes. "This morning he told me to meet him somewhere after school. He was upset with me because I beat him at the fifty meter dash yesterday in the quirk assessment test. I was talking with Todoroki about it before our mock battle, and he suggested he go with me in case it got violent."

"Smart." Midoriya commented.

I shook my head. "Not smart. When Bakugou first told me this morning, he said that if I brought Todoroki with me there would be more problems than there already are."

Midoriya tapped his chin. "Yeah, now that I think about it, you made the right move." He looked back up at me with concern. "But isn't Bakugou just a little bit more mad than he was this morning?"

I barked a laugh. "A little bit? That's an understatement, Midoriya."

"Which proves my point even further. Bakugou is more angry than he was yesterday, and he'll probably take that out on you."

"True." I mumbled, twirling my thumbs as I thought.

"What if," Midoriya started, "What if I bring Todoroki with me and we head to the park together, acting as if we were just going there to talk, and then you'll have both of us. Then Bakugou would think that I told Todoroki, and that you didn't know that either of us were coming."

"That... would actually work." I said, my smile reaching my face again. "Well, I don't want to keep Bakugou waiting." I started running the direction of the general store. I waved at Midoriya behind my shoulder. "Tell Todoroki the plan, and hurry! I'm afraid Bakugou might beat me up just like he did to you!" I saw Midoriya nod as I hurried out of UA's courtyard and towards the place where I'd probably break an arm. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! If you're actually reading this story, it means SO much to me, you have no idea.

~Dream

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 3.4K 13
๊’ฐ แฅซแญก ๊’ฑุ˜ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ | เณƒเฟ”โ‚Šโ€ข *๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ...
49.3K 1.5K 18
๐š‚๐šŠ๐š’๐š”๐š’ ๐™บ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐š˜, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ผ๐™ท๐™ฐ. ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ; ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐š’๐š, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š ๐š™๐šœ๐šข๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’...
144K 4.5K 50
โ•ฐ เผถ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” เผถ โ•ฎ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™œ๐™–๐™–๐™ง๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ โ”€ โ‚ŠยทอŸอŸอŸอŸ...
11.6K 195 7
๐™ด๐šž๐š—๐š˜๐š’๐šŠ (๐š—.): ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š [๐™ผ๐™ท๐™ฐ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› - ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ] ๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’...