throughout the years

By Dr_Dust

y/n is a pillar woman and she was turned to stone and found by George joestar. join y/n on her adventures wit... More

the world changed
Dio Brando- friend or foe?
dealing with the devil
learning hamon and fighting dio
The final fight (part 1 end)
dio x reader- a reluctant gift
The beginning of a new story (part 2)
meeting the new zeppeli
unexpected reunions and betrayals
training with coach lisa lisa
fool me once shame on you
unfortunate reunion
as one story ends another begins (end of part 2)
a lunar rainbow (piller men x reader)
to clear things up
Your unruly counterpart (beginning of part 3)

A snow day is a sick day

848 27 13
By Dr_Dust

Y/n felt her irritation increase as the German who you remember to be called strohiem stood before you.

Y/n: why are you still alive?
Ceasar: y/n!, be nice.
Y/n: I'm not going to be nice to a murderer.
Joseph: i- we aren't going to talk about that but seriously how are you still alive?

Both Joseph and y/n recieved two harsh slaps at the back of their heads.

Y/n: why must you always be so brutish!?
Ceasar: if we want answers you have to play nice.
Joseph: why'd you have to hit me then!

Before he could answer strohiem cleared his throat reminding them of his presence and souring y/n's mood once again.

Strohiem: I'm sorry for interrupting whatever this is but I remember I'm the one with the stone.

Y/n: hand it over or I'll have your head.

You formed a blade in your hand to prove your point.

Strohiem: unless you want me to destroy the stone you'll retract that statement girl.
Y/n: I won't hesitate to put your head on a plater bastard.
Strohiem: I'd love to see you try girlie.

Ceasar put his arm on y/n's shoulder to make prevent her from murdering the german and it proved to.be effective as she calmed down and walked away but not before freezing his boots to the floor.

Lisa lisa: now that you've calmed down we can negotiate with him.
Y/n: yes miss lisa lisa.
Ceasar: you can kill him when we get the stone.

You gave him a smile and a nid and of affirmation which Joseph thought was you agreeing to go on a date with him.

Joseph: ceasar stop flirting with y/n damnit!
Ceasar: dimwit,we weren't even flirting!

Staring at the two of them reminded you of the countless times you and esidisi would argue about those horse was the prettiest, thinking about him made you feel a small sense of melancholy.

Y/n: 'no, I'll have an official funeral for him when we get the stone.'

Deciding to checkout the cabin even more you disappeared into the master bedroom where you spotted an axe. Picking it up was no problem so you decided to keep it as you could modify it to make hamon flow through it better,before you could place the axe in a safe spot a voice disrupted you.

???: did I not teach you better than to use mere weapons to kill me or have these hamon users made you weak?

Y/n: master kars why are you here?
Kars: ive come to take you and the stone back.
Y/n: Well you can go back to whatever hole you decided to crawl out of.
Kars: now what would whammu say if he heard you speak like that?
Y/n: you and esidesi keep mentioning whammu as if I'm not my own person.
Kars: I'll leave you to your own devices for now but I do expect you to return when their bodies are placed before you.

You knew better than to attack him without a plan he wasn't like esidesi he was smarter and faster and much much stronger, so instead you decided to leave with a warning sending spikes at him and as you hoped they sliced parts of his face.

Y/n: if you ever lay a finger on any of my friends I'll kill you myself.
Kars: while I'd love to see you try and kill me I have business to attend to.

Before you could even utter a sound of confusion he was gone and ceasar entered the room.

Ceasar: y/n strohiem has finally agreed to give us the stone.
Y/n: I could have just killed him and taken it but this works too.
Ceasar: do you always go around threatening everyone you dislike?
Y/n: nooooooo.

He just rolled his eyes at your antics and finally locked his eyes on the open window and broken glass.

Ceasar: mind telling me what happened here?
Y/n: oh it seems lisa lisa is calling us let's go.

You didn't expect him to grab you on your way out and pin you to the wall, he was interrupted by Joseph barging in.

Joseph: ceasar stop flirting with y/n.
Ceasar: are you jealous that you'll never hold her this close, jojo?
Joseph: you could get any girl you want but go after my woman.

You allowed some ice to form upon the floor before delivering a harsh blow to both ceasar and Joseph's stomachs, laughing as they slipped and fell.

Y/n: the next time you two decide to argue about me like I'm property I'm locking you two outside.
Joseph: feisty.
Y/n: oh and ceasar meet me in my room tonight I need to give you something.
Joseph: don't tell me you're actually sleeping with him?!
Y/n: Joseph you know I love you so take this with a grain of salt when I say that you are a dumbass.

Grinning as Joseph's eyes shined with mischief, you walked out of the room to talk to talk to lisa lisa about what kars had told you. You had passed strohiem on your way out the door and tripped him chuckling as he landed on his face and glared at you the smile on your face widening as he got up and you tripped him again.

Y/n: careful soilder, the floors are quite slippery, you wouldn't want to lose your footing again.

Instead of responding to you he placed a gun to your temple a look of impatience flashing in his eyes.

Strohiem: you really are testing my patience girl.
Y/n: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Strohiem: I have no qualms in killing you right now.
Y/n: try it bastard.

Strohiem knew he was on thin ice as you wouldn't kill him on your friends' requests but he felt the room temperature drop slightly and the harsh glare you gave him, he knew you were holding yourself back and decided not to test how far your tolerance would go. Your eyes had softened as you heard lisa lisa call for you and you gave strohiem a final glare before leaving.

Lisa lisa: y/n, you need to track down the other two pillar men.
Y/n: damn not even a hello, a how are you, a I need your help.
Lisa lisa: Joseph told me that you can feel the heartbeats of certain people through your ice, this is true right?
Y/n: yeah but I don't think you need to worry about finding them kars already knows where we are.
Lisa lisa: I suspected as much.
Y/n: but it'll be much easier to  keep the stone from kars if he comes to us.

You remembered the encounter with kars and knew tonight would be the night that he attacked.

Y/n: lisa lisa am I allowed to kill the german?

Her harsh glare told you otherwise but you ignored it taking notice of the movement behind her but only acknowledged it once you slipped back into the house.

Y/n: jojo you know its rude to eavesdrop.
Joseph: says the one that tried to kill the german.
Y/n: he was getting on my last nerve so he is lucky I didn't kill him.
Joseph: we need him alive you can kill him later.
Y/n: you better keep your word Joseph.

Joseph slivered at your cold tone but brushed it off as he knew you wouldn't act on anger and kill strohiem.

Y/n: oh yes Joseph sinfe you know about the situation help me set a trap outside.
Joseph: you really think that hell fall for it?
Y/n: absolutely.

Your mischievous grin was infectious as he had a shit eating grin on his face as well and he followed you as you happily skipped outside.

Y/n: get a shovel,there tasers and some wire and a button.
Joseph: why do you have three tasers?!
Y/n: and you don't?
Joseph: and hell these aren't even the normal ones.
Y/n: yup my very own home made tasers that can cause heart failure for regular people.
Joseph: you were going to kill him with this?
Y/n: no, maybe fineeee yes but can you blame me?
Joseph: I swear I'm the responsible one.
Y/n: didn't your pet hamster die a week after because it got lost in the snow?
Joseph: speedwagon told you about mr. Snuffkins?
Y/n: not even a full life jojo.

You snickered as he tried to argue with you but realized that you were right so he just threw snow at you which caught you off gaurd causing you to face plant into the snow.

Joseph: still think you can talk about my hamster y/n!?

Joseph continued to snicker as you stood there wiping snow off your face.

Y/n: Joseph I hope you're fully prepared to face the consequences.

You grabbed a large snow ball and prepared to throw it at Joseph only for you to fall onto floor. Joseph stopped laughing and rushed next to your body as you collapsed on the cold snow covered floor.

Joseph: are you okay?
Y/n: my hamon output has finally caught up to me, just take me to my room before so I can rest.

Joseph picked you up and started the trek back to the house as your breathing became heavier and your eyes began to close letting —————————————
Whammu felt a slight tug as he trained and was unnerved as the trinket given to him by y/n was pulsing quite aggressively before abruptly stopping.

Whammu: 'something must have happened to y/n,'

He frowned at the thought of you being injured but composed himself  as you must have over exerted yourself.

Whammu: 'she will come home whether she wants to or not'
____________________________

Your face was covered in sweat as you stared of blankly into space ignoring the filthy man that was staring at you.

Y/n: if you don't have anything to say get out.
Strohiem: pathetic, so this is a great and powerful god?
Y/n: I'll skin you alive and use your bones as plant feed watch yourself.

Joseph walked  into the room ignoring the tension  as he brought a glass of water and a piece of toast. Your blank expression told a thousand words as he tried to hand feed you the  bread and in irritation you snatched it out his hand only to groan in pain as you chocked up blood, this only spurred your two friends to worry about more.

Joseph: oh my god she's dying!?
Ceasar: no you idiot so stop yelling!
Y/n: both of you shut up!, I forgot I can't eat food during this period so just leave me to sleep for a while.
Lisa lisa: is this normal?
Y/n: I didn't even see you come in but yeah if I over exert my body this happens.
Lisa lisa: would you like to go back to the house?
Y/n: I just need a bit of rest and I'll be back to normal.
Ceasar: it's a shame.
Y/n: you know you'll miss m-
Ceasar: she really was exhausted.
Joseph: I blame you for this.

The two started bickering only to stop when  they felt the temperature in the room start to drop and  left to prevent hypothermia.

_______________________

You couldn't feel anything as you stared into the inky void surrounding you. The void felt empty and full at the same time as your eyes felt heavy until a small blue light shined through the darkness.

Y/n: show yourself!
???: I'm glad to see you've been having y/n.
Y/n: is that you?
???: I'm happy you haven't forgotten me.
Y/n: I know you aren't real but I'll ignore it, I'm glad to see you again Jonathan.
Jonathan: why so formal aren't we friends?
Y/n: fine jojo if I'm going to be here for a while let's talk.

BYEEEEEE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 2K 36
Rohan reads through y/n's life story. He reads about her adventure with the stardust crusaders and the tragedy that occurred in Egypt. Y/n was j...
1.7K 97 20
Follow the story behind (Y/N) (L/N) and Senku Ishigami. A Dr. Stone fanfiction|| Senku X Reader.
762K 45.2K 182
Continuing from 20th century Japan, where will (Y/N) (L/N)'s ludicrous escapade take her? Part two of The Ludicrous Escapade Based off the anime, eve...
13.9K 338 15
FINISHED y/n is a weeb and her favorite anime of all time was JoJo bizarre adventure. But what happens when she find some cute dogs and a couple of c...