Little | Taekook

By BTSLover5902

*EPILOUGE CHAPTER OUT* "No, I'm o-okay." "Oh...hi. Is it, Jungkook?" "Yeah, I-I'm not in big space often..."... More

Intro
• One •
Two
• Three •
• Four •
• Five •
Six
• Seven •
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fiveteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six (Epilouge)

Fourteen

439 21 16
By BTSLover5902

KOOKIE'S RULES

1. Don't lie to Tae Tae, or at all

2. Be honest

3. If you want something, ask

4. Tell Tae Tae if you need anything

5. No sweets after 8

6. No TV for over 3 hours

7. Bed time: 9

8. Don't use safe word just because you don't want to do something (ex. time-out)

SAFE WORD: BUNNY

TAE TAE'S RULES

1. Don't hurt Kookie

2. If Kookie doesn't want to do something, don't do it

3. Don't ignore Kookie

4. Don't lie to Kookie

5. No swearing

6. No innapropiate touches

7. No threatening (ex. No dinner if you don't do this)

8. No adult words

SAFE WORD: HEART

REWARDS

Sweets

Cuddles

Hide and Seek

Going out

PUNISHMENTS
^NO HITTING

10 minute time-out

No TV for rest of day

Early bedtime (7:00)

Help Tae Tae with a (or multiple) chore[s] (ex. Putting laundry away, tidy up house)

"I think it looks good." Jungkook announced, moving himself a bit back from the piece of paper. "Me too." Taehyung agreed, scanning over the paper. "We don't need that." Jungkook leaned over and erased one of the punishments, and leaned back up with a smile.

He had removed the no hitting rule.

"I'm not going to hit you, rule or not. You can't get me to hit you- at least in little space." Taehyung laughed a bit in the end. "Oh well." Jungkook smiled, picking up the piece of paper.

"Okay, one more thing." Taehyung announced. "What's your age range? Considering you were 3 one day and 5 a few minutes later." He asked, remembering the hospital. "Normally 4-8, but sometimes I can be 3- in which I don't talk." Jungkook explained, looking over to Taehyung. "Alright." Taehyung nodded, admiring the younger's damp hair from his shower. "I think we can go to bed now." Jungkook decided, leaving the piece of paper and climbing into Taehyung's bed. "I'll be right back, I want to check on Jimin." Taehyung smiled, getting up and going into the living room.

"Explain." Jimin immediately said as he noticed Taehyung. "Oh- hi." Taehyung smiled innocently. "Explain." Jimin repeated. "Alright fine."

"Remember that person I was talking about at the grocery store a few days ago?" Taehyung asked. "The little? Yeah." Jimin nodded. "Well, I was going to the art store, when that little was in the alleyway. He had a broken rib and his ankles were bleeding. His name's Jungkook."

"He had this really abusive caregiver that he had to run away from, and he ran to the alleyway I found him in. I took him to the hospital, and I'm just now piecing things together about him. He's not in a big head space like ever; he's in little space a lot. And I can't get information about him in little space, and I just now learned that both of his caregivers-" "Both?" Jimin cut off Taehyung. "He had one before. His first caregiver didn't know what a little was, and when Jungkook told him, he started to abuse him. Then he got with his second caregiver, which abuses him physically mentally and sexually. Or, abused, since he's not here anymore." Taehyung explained.

"But they both abused Jungkook physically and mentally, and his second caregiver raped him a lot- which probably explains why he's in little space a lot; because he's scared. But I'm keeping him here until he says he wants to leave, in which I'll let him leave freely. We just made a list of rules, rewards, and punishments, so that's how far apart we are. I've only met the grown up Jungkook twice in almost a week. It's really bad." Taehyung explained.

"That's...a lot to take in." Jimin finally spoke up. "It is. You don't have to help me with him, I just want you to know I have a very scared and sensitive little in my house, so don't keep barging in and yelling." Taehyung agreed. "I understand." Jimin nodded.

"U-um, Tae, I-I was wondering if-"

All the males in the house froze as Jungkook appeared in the kitchen. Jimin was looking at his eyes, and Jungkook's were locked on his. "U-uh- this is Jimin, Jungkook..." Taehyung told him awkwardly, afraid Jungkook might run away again. "Hi." Jimin greeted him awkwardly.

Jungkook said nothing. He's met the smaller human before, but never in a big head space before.

"He's my best friend. But- what did you need?" Taehyung asked, not sure what to do. "I-, it-it d-doesn't matter, I-'m sorry." Jungkook studdered as he quickly walked off, and disappeared back in Taehyung's room.

"Does he have a studder or something?" Jimin asked. "No, I think he's just so scared and nervous." Taehyung sighed, turning back to Jimin.

Jungkook ran back into the kitchen, and clinged to Taehyung tightly.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook said nothing, and hid his face in his neck. "Jungkook." He repeated, trying to look the younger in his eyes.

Jungkook held up 3 fingers.

"Oh. Okay- Tae Tae's gonna be in bed in just a second, can Kookie go wait for me?" Taehyung asked, realizing Jungkook wasn't going to talk. Jungkook huffed, and looked up to Taehyung with the cutest pout. He nodded nonetheless, and went back to the room.

"He slips-" "Like a piece of ice, yeah. No warning at all." Taehyung completed his sentence for him, nodding his head. "I was gonna stay here-" "You can if you want. But Jungkook has to sleep with me." Taehyung explained. "I'll sleep in the guest room." Jimin decided, feeling like he could slip back into little space soon. "Good night, soulmate." Taehyung winked playfully, smirking as he went into his bedroom.

"Oh-" Taehyung turned away quickly when he saw the younger sitting on his bed on his knees, hands between his legs, naked. "Did you lose my other sweatshirt, Kookie?" He asked, turning back around but keeping his eyes on Jungkooks'.

Jungkook shook his head no, and whimpered as he laid down on his back, closing his eyes as if he was about to cry. "Do you want to sleep like that?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head, and placed his hands over his head. "Jungkook, we're going to bed now." Taehyung told him, sitting down next to him.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung like he just saw a ghost.

"We not gon' hwave fwun?" He asked, obviously slipping into his 4 year old headspace. "No, it's time for- oh." Taehyung's heart ached at the realization of what the younger was doing, and wanted to cry so bad.

"No, Kookie. It's time to sleep." Taehyung finished, handing the little his sweatshirt that was on the floor. "Welly?" Jungkook asked in surprise. "No, not for a while. Let's go to sleep, okay?" Taehyung smiled weakly, handing him his shorts as well. Jungkook smiled happily, and put his clothes on by himself. He quickly cuddled against Taehyung, chirping a happy 'thank you'. "Good night, Kookie."

'He was getting ready to be raped in little space. Oh my god...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 4.7K 35
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ ★AU + ABO★ -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...
14.5K 1.1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...
101K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
1.2K 163 57
"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm just saying, you know literally nothing, and to a normal person, that was a normal interaction. Don't read anything into it unt...