ZINDAGI KYA KEHTI HAI

By Pandeysoumya285

Born with a silver spoon, he got everything that he wanted. But could not get the thing he needed- LOVE. His... More

Prologue
Chap 1
Chap-2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap-6
Chap-7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap-17
Chap 18
Chap-19
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap-23
CHAP-24
Chap-25
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Chap 30
Chap 31
Chap 32
Chap-33
Chap-34 (epilogue)
NEW FF

Chap-20

2.8K 243 58
By Pandeysoumya285

There was sleep miles away from Swara's eyes. All she could remember was the tears of Sanskar. Every time she closed her eyes, Sanskar's sobs pierced her ears. She was afraid of losing him.

Swara was visibly upset in the morning. This was not hidden from Sharmishtha too.

"Is Sanskar fine?" Sharmishtha asked.

Swara nodded. She then looked at Sharmishtha. For a second, she found herself very lucky to have her. Sharmishtha was the biggest blessing in Swara's life. Although she could not share everything with her like before, but her smile was enough to give Swara strength.

"Shona! Tell me!" Sharmishtha knew something is not right.

Swara took a deep breathe and for the next 15 minutes, she told her everything about last night. The only thing which she manipulated was how Sanskar pushed her. She told her that her leg slipped and she got the injury.

"How evil can one be!" Sharmishtha was shocked as well as sad for Sanskar, "I am really not feeling good for Sanskar. He is really a golden hearted man."

"Yes mumma! I don't know how can someone has such a black heart like that Annapoorna!" Swara said.

"By the way! Your words were not enough for Annapoorna!" Sharmishtha said, "Next time show her the practical too... I want all 32 teeth out in one go!"

Swara giggled a little. Sharmishtha too felt relieved looking at Swara smiling.

At 10:00 in the morning, Sharmishtha saw Swara all dressed in formal kurta, ready to go to Maheshwari mansion.

"Today was your off day na!" Sharmishtha said.

"Mumma! I have to go to mr. Maheshwari !" Swara said while making a braid of her hair.

"Go! But this time, you are not going to him as a doctor," Annapoorna said, "He doesn't need Dr Swara Bose now! He needs Swara!"

Unable to understand Sharmishtha's words, Swara just stared at her. Sharmishtha opened Swara's cupboard and picked out something for Swara!

"And that's why moms are the best friend of daughter!" Swara chuckled looking at a box wrapped in gifting paper.

Swara opened the gift and found a beautiful long wavy gown of mid calf length. It was not much dressy, but just enough to make Swara look elegant. The powder blue colour base had white embroidary at the corner of it. The bell shaped sleeves of it were giving instant upliftment to the already beautiful gown.

"It's very beautiful mumma!" Swara said and hugged Sharmishtha.

"Go and get ready! Keep your hair open today!" Sharmishtha said.

"Noways! My hair are too long to be kept open!" Swara said widening her eyes.

"Do as I say!" Sharmishtha said.

Swara came out wearing the dress along with her opened hair. Cute studs in her earrings and a little kajal was making her look heavenly.

"Very nice!" Sharmishtha said while forwarding her a glass of juice, "Drink it and all the best for today! Do something special for him today. I know he needs you the most!"

Swara nodded. Sharmishtha forwarded her a tiffin.

"It's for Sanskar! Ask him I have sent it!" Sharmishtha said.

Swara reached Maheshwari Mansion at 11 in the morning sharp. Laksh was already waiting for her outside. She had already informed him.

"Hello Dr. Laksh!" Swara greeted him.

"Dr. Bose! Thank you so much for last night!" Laksh said.

"That was my duty!" Swara said while locking her car.

"I want to ask for sorry too!" Laksh said, "I know what he said made you uncomfortable. But I swear he did not mean it. You can't fail him."

Swara lowered her gaze. She took a sigh and smiled, "I wish..."

Laksh understood her pain. But he chose to keep quite on that issue. Some memories should not be eroded.

"You are very strong!" Laksh said while patting her hair gently. Swara smiled.

Swara reached Sanskar's room. He was sitting on his bed staring aimlessly towards the wall. The breakfast kept in front of him had been lying as it is. Her hair were scattered. Her eyes were swollen.

Swara knocked the door. Sanskar didn't notice.

"Umm... Mr. Maheshwari!" Swara called him. But he was still lost.

She looked at Laksh. Laksh nodded. She entered his room and came near him.

She placed her hand on his shoulder and said softly, "Mr. Maheshwari!"

Sanskar came out of his thoughts. He looked at Swara and tried to smile.

"How are you?" Swara asked him.

"I am good! But when did you come?" Sanskar asked.

"When you were busy admiring the plaster of the wall!" Swara tried to be as casual as she could.

"Nah! I was just..." Sanskar tried to find words when his gaze suddenly fell over Swara's forehead, "Oh I am sorry! How is your wound?"

"Not paining!" Swara said. She signed Laksh to sit near him.

"Is everything normal physically?" Swara asked Laksh.

"Yes Dr. Bose!" Laksh said.

"I won't say anything to you today!" Swara looked at Sanskar and tried to look into his eyes, "I am just asking for something as Diwali gift!"

Sanskar gave a comfused look to her.

"Don't worry! I won't ask for the role of leading lady in your next movie!" Swara chuckled.

"Ask me!" Sanskar said, "I will give you if I can!"

"You have to!" Swara said, "First of all, get up, take a bath with your favourite soap, and wear your favourite clothes."

"What?" Sanskar thought Swara would ask for smiling again or not smoking again. But she is asking for something different.

"Dr. Laksh! Take your brother to some ear specialist! He may have hearing problems." Swara again chuckled. But in her heart, only she knew how much she was hurt to see him like this.

"You really want me to..." Sanskar asked.

"Offo! You won't agree easily na!" Swara stood up and looked here and there in his lavish room.

"Where the hell arw your clothes kept?" Swara said while pouting and keeping her hands at her waist. She was looking like a cute minion.

Sanskar's half of the sadness went away seeing her antics.

"Woh I have placed them on the ceiling you know, look up once!" Sanskar too replied back with sarcasm.

Laksh noticed the change in Sanskar's voice. He smiled and thanked god in his heart.

"Offo! I am not in a mood to joke!" Swara said.

"Clothes will be in cupboard na!" Sanskar said.

"Then take out your clothes and go to washroom, right now!" Swara ordered him.

Sanskar obeyed her like a kid and wemt inside washroom.

"Can I meet uncle?" Swara asked Laksh.

After a little time, Swara was knocking at the door of Durga Prasad's room.

"Good morning beta!" Durga Prasad's voice was telling how much happy he was to see Swara.

"How are you uncle?" Swara asked.

"A little bit tensed for Sanskar but now since you have come, my tension has been relieved." Durga Prasad said.

"I will relieve your tension permanently today." Swara said smiling, "Mr. Maheshwari became free of depression a month ago. This last month was of observstion. And now, he is fine!"

"But beta! About last night!" Durga prasad asked.

"That was how anyone of us would react on knowing the truth." Swara said, "Guilty, shame, anger, these are human emotions. He is sad, he is feeling guilty which anyone would have felt. But Dr. Laksh is the witness, he had not forgotten to smile."

"But he is smiling just in front of you." Laksh said.

"That is because this truth has nothing to do with me. He is feeling guilty of everyone's misery which is in fact, a normal human reaction." Swara said, "Sadness and depression are two different entities. Sadness with a reason is okay, but depression is sadness without any reason."

Swara looked at Durga Prasad and smiled, "Trust me! I will give your son back to you till evening. I just need your permission to take him out today."

Durga Prasad carressed her hair. "I have complete trust on you."

Swara knocked over Sanskar's door. He opened it. In a black t shirt, he was looking very hamdsome.

"I have something for you." Swara forwarded tiffin to Sanskar,"Mumma has sent you this!"

Sanskar smiled hearing this. He opened the tiffin. There were pancakes in it.

"Thank you so much!" Sanskar's eyes glittered.

"You finish these! You didn't even had dinner last night." Swara said.

Sanskar nodded. After finishing it, he was feeling content.

"Now get up! We are going somewhere!" Swara stood up.

"I don't want to, please!" Sanskar said.

"You have to. Please!" Swara said in the same tone.

She dragged Sanskar out of his room.

"Are bhai! Where are we going?" Sanskar said.

"Have you ever seen your own movie in theatre?" Swara asked while still dragging Sanskar.

"Nah!" Sanskar tried to remember.

"Then today is the day!" Swara said.

"What??" Sanskar freed his hand from her clutches and looked at her.

Swara came behind Sanskar and started pushing him.

"Uff!" Swara wiped a drop of sweat from het forehead, "If you won't stop your tantrums and questions, I will inject you with poison right now."

Sanskar turned towards Swara and held her shoulders, "Watching you today, nobody will say that you are a doctor!"

"Because I am not doctor today!" Swara wiped her forehead with handkerchief and looked at Sanskar, "I am just Swara today. Today is my off day and you still want me to behave as a doctor today."

Sanskar was seeing a different form of Swara today. She was behaving like a kid today.

"Okay baba! I will do whatever you want!" Sanskar said while smiling.

From a distance, Durga Prasad was watching everything. He smiled seeing his son smiling.

Swara took Sanskar to a theatre. She made him wear a hoodie and looked at him. "Perfect!" She said.

Sanskar saw the poster of his latest released movie, 'CHAAHAT'. He had seen his own acting in movie premieres but first time he will be going to watch it with his fans.

There was a housefull show. But Swara had already managed to get two corner seats for them beforehand.

"Why are we here?" Sanskar asked feeling a little uncomfortable in huge audience.

Swara almost ignored him and stuffed popcorns in his mouth.

Movie started. As soon as Sanskar's entry scene came, there was clapping, hooting and whistling in the hall. Girls were oggling at him. Boys were trying to copy his acts.

Sanskar was so surprised at this. He knew people loved him, but he did not knew that they considered him as his idol.

Then came a song. His dance was awesome. But more awesome was the dance of a 5 year old who was trying to copy his dance moves.

Then a fight scene happened. Where he was fighting with the villain and getting overpowered by him. He saw the audience watching his performance with their mouth opened. Whenever he was punched in the scene, audience felt as if they got hurt.

As soon as the climax of movie happened, everybody clapped. As people started emptying the theatre, he heard his praise. He felt nice. He felt happy that he was actually the reason of somebody's happiness.

"Now where?" Sanskar asked Swara while sitting with his hoodie on in a roadside chai stall.

But before he could complete his tea, owner of the shop recognized him. Crowd gathered around him. He signed a few autographs and clicked a few selfies.

"Sir! Thank you so much for coming here. You are so down to earth." Shop owner said while smiling.

Sanskar then sat in car with Swara. He looked at her.

"I have understood what you wanted to tell me!" Sanskar smiled at Swara.

"Wait! Something is still left!" Saying so, Swara turned her car and took it towards an orphanage.

Sanskar came out from the car. There were children playing around. They were wearing hand me down clothes. They were not having the luxaries of the world. Yet they were happy.

Swara held Sanskar's hand and took him amidst the children. Initially, children couldn't believe that Sanskar has come here. But as they realised, they started cheering him.

"Hero bhaiya! Hero bhaiya!" They were chanting his name.

"Bhaiya!" A child held his shirt, "Your movies are the best!"

"Bhaiya!" Another girl held his t shirt, "Can I be your heroine in next movie?"

Sanskar chuckled a little hearing this.

"Yes pretty lady!" Sanskar forwarded a flower towards her. He felt his energy increasing watching the innocent smile of children. It was soothing his already wounded heart.

"Bhaiya! Play with us na!" A boy said . Then the round of running and laughing started. Soon Sanskar was lying on the grass with children over him. They were tickling him.

Swara felt her heart's wound healing hearing him laugh. She knew Sanskar has become completely fine now. She realised that Sanskar didn't need his guidence to be happy.

What she experiencing was pure love for Sanskar. All she wanted was his happiness. All she cared about was his smile. And she was getting that genuine smile of him. She did not know when her heart melt and tears of joy were brimming out of her eyes. She did not fail him. Her loved one did not get hurt by her. She won! Yes, she won!

Sanskar saw Swara standing in a corner smiling to herself while shedding tears. He did not feel good.

"Dr. Bose!" Sanskar came running to her, "What happened?"

Swara tried to hide her tears but could not. With tears in her eyes and a big smile on her face, she said, "You are blessed with this good life. Count your blessings. Don't waste your life being sad about the things you couldn't change."

"You alright, Dr. Bose?" Sanskar got worried.

"Absolutely!" Swara said while letting out a chuckle, "I can't even tell you how happy I am seeing you smiling like this! It's like if I could give my everything for this smile, I would have given that!"

Sanskar's heart skipped a beat hearing these words. He looked at Swara in disbelief. Did she just said she love him without actually saying it!

"Dr. Bose!" Sanskar held her hand, "I.. I don't know how to thank you!"

"Shhh! Go and play! Laugh with them! Live your life to the fullest!" Swara said while wiping her tears and smiling.

"Come with me!" Sanskar asked.

"No! The moment is yours!" Swara said.

Before Sanskar could react, children dragged him in the playground. But his gaze was on Swara. Neither her smile nor her tears were ready to leave her. She smiled and then wiped her tears.

At that moment, Sanskar felt his life complete. He felt free of all the sorrows. He felt his heart filled with warmth.

JISE ZINDAGI DHOONDH RAHI HAI
KYA YE WOH MUKAM MERA HAI
YA CHAIN SE BAS RUK JAU
KYU DIL YE MUJHE KEHTA HAI

Sanskar remembered her first meeting with Swara. How he thought she was an angel! She was an angel indeed!

JAZBAAT NAYE SE MILE HAIN
JAANE KYA ASAR YE HUA HAI
EK AAS MILI FIR DIL KO
JO QUBOOL KISI NE KIA HAI

He played with children but his eyes were on Swara. He did not understand how pure can someone's love be! She was beyond happy just brcause he was happy.

KISI SHAYAR KI GAZAL
JO DE ROOH KO SUKOON KE PAL
KOI MUJHKO YU MILA HAI
JAISE BANJARE KO GHAR

Sanskar bid good bye to children and come near Swara. She again wiped her tears seeing him.

"Why are you crying?" Sanskar asked.

"You won't understand!" Swara said, "Now let's go to your family. I want them to meet depression free, new Sanskar Maheshwari!"

Sanskar wanted to hug Swara tightly. He wanted to tell her how much he love her. He wanted to tell her that the reason for his happiness was her. It would not have been possible without her. But he calmed himself down.

Swara stopped the car in front of Maheshwari mansion.

She entered mansion with Sanskar. Sujata and Ram were already sitting there. Annapoorna had just left the place permanently.

Durga Prasad was roaming here and there in the mansion. As soon as he saw Sanskar, his eyes glittered.

Sanskar came forward and gave Durga Prasad a tight hug. He wiped a tear trying to come out from his eyes.

"I am sorry dad!" Sanskar said while hugging him tightly, "I love you so much! Forgive me for yesterday."

Durga prasad broke the hug and carressed his cheek, "It doesn't matter that I am your biological dad or not. You are my son and will remain mine."

Sanskar nodded, "You are my dad! I am blessed to have such a loving family like you all!"

He then looked at Ram and smiled, "Chachu! Villain in my next movie!"

Ram gave a little slap on his forehead, "You be the villain. I will be the hero romamcing with heroine!"

Sanskar chuckled. He then looked at Sujata, "Chachi! See! You husband is getting out of your hands!"

Sujata too smiled. Maheshwaris were finally together. They were happy. And the reason was Swara.

Sanskar looked at Swara smiling at the family. Her eyes were reflecting the selflessness of her soul.

Durga Prasad's gaze fell over Swara.

"Swara bete!" Durga Prasad called her, "Come here please!"

Swara came inside awkwardly.

"Sir! Your son is depression free." Swara said while looking at Durga Prasad.

"I don't... I don't have words!" Durga Prasad folded his hands in front of her, "You not only saved our son's life many times, you have changed him into a different person. Thank you so much bete!"

There were tears in his eyes. Swara held his folded hands, "No sir! I did what I should have done! And I request you, please don't fold your hands in front of me. Elders look good while giving blessings."

Durga prasad felt he just found the most precious diamond in this world in the form of Swara. He placed his hand on her head, "Be happy beta!"

Ram forwarded a blank cheque towards Swara, "Fill it with your desired fees. The work you have done is priceless."

Swara looked at Sanskar. She then looked at Ram, "I am sorry sir but I promised that I will not take a penny."

"But beta!" Sujata intervened.

"No aunty! I promised because initially Mr. Maheshwari was not sure of me!" Swara smiled, "And I can't break my promise!"

Swara's respect increased in everybody's eyes. She did an impossible job but refused to charge anything.

Swara then looked at Sanskar and smiled, "You are fine now and I think there is no need of my sessions now! Be happy and may you achieve everything you want in your life!"

Swara folded her hands in front of Durga Prasad, "Permit me to leave, sir!"

Swara gave a warm smile to everyone and turned around. She felt her feet becoming heavier. She did not want to leave. She wanted these sessions to be continued forever. But she was happy too. She had finally showed Sanskar how to live happily.

With this sweet pain in her heart, she didn't realise when she reached to her car. She was about to open the gate when Sanskar's hand held her wrist.

"Dr. Bose!" Sanskar's eyes were twinkling,

"Mr. Maheshwari!" Swara said with heavy voice, "You here?"

Sanskar wiped away a tear from her eyes, "You were crying? Why?"

"Nah! Nothing!" Swara said while wiping tears from her eyes.

"There is an ocean of tears in your heart, Dr. Bose! Why don't you let it flow in one go!" Sanskar said while looking at her.

"Some oceans are destined to be hidden!" Swara said and tried to smile, "But I am happy for you! Seriously! I am happy that your golden heart is secured now!"

"You came as an angel, Dr. Bose! Thank you so much!" Sanskar said.

"Just be happy, always! That will be my fees!" Swara said while smiling ear to ear.

"I am going London on wednesday. I will meet you after a week then!" Sanskar said.

"Mr. Maheshwari! Sessions have been completed!" Swara reminded him.

"Not as your patient Dr. Bose!" Sanskar chuckled, "Can't I meet you as a friend, daily?"

Swara's dull face brightened at once hearing this. The friendship was not over. They are still gonna meet.

"Sachhi!" Swara chuckled just like kids, "pakka?"

"Yupp!" Sanskar said while pinching her nose, "But now, no more Mr. Maheshwari and Dr. Bose! I am Sanskar and you are Swara!"

Swara's smile was running from ear to ear hearing this. Life was about to take a new turn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.9K 21
Story of Swara oberoi who is now Sanskar maheshwari who was molested and her lover Sahil leaves her on their marriage day! Then comes her soulmate Sa...
30.5K 1.5K 13
What if the seeds of the storm that you have sown now threaten to wreak havoc in the life of the person you care about the most? Can you find the str...
52.9K 4.9K 55
He wanted to hold her hand, but couldn't. He wanted to wipe her tears,but couldn't. He wanted to comfort her, but couldn't. After all, this was the r...
166K 7.9K 17
What if Sanskar was mad in real? Here I am presenting my version of the story with necessary changes. Cover by- @theycalledmemiss