The Monroe Brothers {GETTING...

By smilelikeafool

Carter, Braydon, Jayden, and Tyler Monroe. The Monroe brothers are four boys that have more power than anyone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Picture of Sadie and Parker)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Q&A
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Published?

Chapter 37

34.9K 1.1K 324
By smilelikeafool

Braylon's Pov

I woke up and took a shower and done my business. I got dressed and grabbed my phone and bookbag, I walked downstairs. We walked out and got in his car, he drove to school and we got out. We walked into the school but no team. I suddenly saw a football coming at me and I screamed and ducked. I looked and saw Carter and Braydon, Justice caught the ball. Carter walked to me and I looked around a little. He pushed me and I looked at him.

"Carter, here is not the place," I said and walked backwards.

"Why? I think the perfect place," he said and I bumped into something. I turned and my back hit the locker. He blocked me and I closed my eyes.

"Braydon," I said.

"Get off her," Braydon said pushing Carter. I went to stand up but he pushed me back. "It's my job." He got in my face and I gulped.

"I'm sorry," I said. "Grayson already hates me and the last thing I want to do is lose you guys too."

"We don't hate you," Braydon said. "We love you and it's gonna stay that way." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hugged me waist. He kissed my cheek and I smiled. The bell rang and we walked to class.

School ended and the boys and girls come over to the house. They were in the kitchen, Cody was at Isaiah's, Frankie and Nick are at Nicks mom house, and mom and Kali was with Kyle.

"Braydon, fix me pizza!" I exclaimed and laid across his lap on my back.

"No Braylon," he said and I stuck out my bottom lip and he bit it. I pulled his hair and he let go. "Kinky Braylon." I rolled my eyes and stood up, but he pulled me back down his lap. "Ok, maybe not my best idea."

"Big baby," I said and walked into the kitchen with him behind me. Carter looked at Ariel.

"Stop looking at me," she whined and he kissed her cheek and she blushed. "I can't stand you."

"Ok, stop messing with the mermaid and let's eat," I said, I had a little jealousy in my voice. They looked at me a little shocked and I looked away. We ate pizza and walked back into the living room. Braydon laid on the floor with his legs against the couch. I sat on his butt and kissed his cheek.

"How about that new movie, The Visit?"  asked.

"It's not even out," I said.

"We got our ways," Braydon said.

"It's illegal," I said.

"Braylon," Jayden said.

"Ok, I don't really like scary movies," I said.

"The Visit it is," Carter said.

"Fine," I said and ran upstairs along with them behind me. I changed into yoga shorts with a purple roll down and white cami. I walked back downstairs and they were looking at me. "What?"

"Nothing, your butt is just big in those shorts," Tyler said and I rolled my eyes.

"Really guys?" I asked.

"We're guys, we can't help it," Carter said and I laid on Braydon's back. The movie started and I didn't want to watch it one bit.

~

"I swear I'm going to kill you guys!" Iris yelled, after the movie was over they all ran different directions and turned off all the lights.

"Oh Braylon," one of the boys said in a spooky way.

"Stop," I whined and someone hit my butt. "Aye." someone turned on the lights and they were laughing.

"You girls were so scared," Aaron laughed out.

"That wasn't funny," I spat but that made them laugh harder, I walked through them and up to my room. I shut my door and crawled in my bed and I drifted off to sleep.

~*~

It was Monday again, the worst day of the week. Well, for anyone really.

"Iris, I want to go home so bad," I said looking into my locker.

"Everyone does," she said and smiled.

"I sound so jealous about that hickey on Braydon's neck but I'm not, I just hope they didn't mark their territory because that's not happening," I said.

"Only you Braylon." She said and smiled.

"Let's get to lunch." I said and we walked to the lunch room. We walked to the table and sat down.

"Hey you two," Carter said.

"Hi Einstein," I said.

"Aye Braydon!" Nate yelled and Braydon looked up. "I guess that mark went away, you getting another one?"

"Shut up," he said and they laughed.

"Come on," Carter said. "Give one to Braylon."

"Leave me out of this," I said and Braydon smirked and I rolled my eyes. "You make me feel-"

"Weak," he said and smirked.

"No, I was going to say that you make me feel like you're a vampire," I said and he smirked.

I walked to my class and sat down, we started working on a sheet.

"Mrs. Kenna," I called and she looked at me.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Can I go get some water?" I asked and he nodded and I walked towards the door.

"Braylon thirsty," Carter said.

"Probably from Braydon making her weak," Justice said.

"You can't beat me," Carter said. "I mean, look at me."

"All I see is a arrogant boy," I said.

"I'm not arrogant," he argued.

"You are arrogant," Emily mumbled but she was looking at her paper. Emily's the shy girl, she's gorgeous and boys try talking to her but she doesn't listen. He looked at her since she was across from him.

"What'd you say?" Carter hissed and she looked at him.

"Nothing," she said lowly and he smirked. The bell rang and we walked out, I looked and saw Emily and I walked to her.

"Emily." I said.

"Um hey." she said nervous, she brushed a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Emily, I'm not going to hurt you," I said. "Carter was an ass, he's probably on his man period." We both chuckled.

"I shouldn't have gotten into it, I didn't mean to say it out loud," She said.

"Carter wouldn't have done anything," I said.

"Maybe not physically, but Carter knows something about everyone," she said. "Whatever he knows about me, I want it to stay that only he knows."

"Carter is special in his own little way," I said.

"Yeah," she said and she walked with me and we went into the cafeteria, I walked over to the table.

"Iris," I said and she looked at me and smiled when she saw Emily.

"Hey Emily," she said.

"Your names Emily?" Marcus asked and she nodded shyly. "That's a pretty name." she blushed but tried to hide it and Carter walked up.

"What's the girl doing here?" Carter asked and Trey elbowed him.

"She has a name Carter," he said.

"I care why?" He asked.

"Braylon, I'm just gonna go," Emily said.

"Emily, I'm kidding," Carter said smiling. "I've known you since 9th grade."

"Surprising you can remember that far," Iris said. "You can barely remember what you ate for dinner last night."

"Hey," he said. "That's not true, I ate spaghetti."

"Carter, we ate hamburgers last night," Tyler said.

"No we didn't," he said.

"Yes we did because you stabbed one of them." Braydon said.

"It provoked me," he said.

"No, your dumbass bite into it before letting them cool down," Braydon said and we laughed and the bell rang. Iris, Emily, and I walked down the hall and walked to my locker and we were talking.

"Braylon Paige!" Carter yelled.

"Dammit," I said and looked at him. "Hold your horses Einstein!"

"No, get Em and Iris and let's go!" He yelled.

"You are not my dad, Carter Jace!" He gave me his look. "Ok, ok, I'm coming, just stop looking at me like that." I turned to the girls.

"Why does he have to be such a drama queen?" Iris asked.

"Nah, Justice is still worse," I said.

"Code blue," Iris and I said and the three of us ran down the hall and we turned the corner and ran outside and into the boys.

"So, daddy Carter, what'd you want?" I asked.

"I'm your daddy now?" He asked smirking and I rolled my eyes.

"If you don't answer my question, you won't be a daddy at all," I threatened.

"I wonder why Ariel didn't come to school," I said.

"She said she was sick," Iris said.

"We have to get Emily use to being around us," Carter said and smirked.

"Who's this?" Braydon asked and he wrapped his arms around me and had my phone on his hands.

"Who?" I asked and he showed me messages. "Why are you going through my messages?"

"What don't I know about you Braylon?" He asked and I shrugged. "Have you talked to Grayson?"

"Nope, what's terrible is Ethan hasn't called me either," I said. "Liz said Grayson was in a bad mood so I should careful, I guess she's seen Grayson mad."

"She has," Lukas said and I looked at him. "He was teasing her and her idea was to paint his fingernails his school colors, not her best idea." we laughed.

"Hey Emily, do you want to hang out this afternoon?" I asked.

"We can't," Carter said. "We have to go home because family is coming over."

"Me neither," Iris said. "I have a lot of chores to do, I don't feel like arguing with Tyson."

"So, me and Emily then," I said.

"Sure." she said and smiled slightly.

The bell rang and we split up, I walked with Emily to her car. My phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered as we got in Emily's car, it was nice.

"Braylon, are you coming home?" Mom asked.

"I'm hanging with a friend," I said and Emily smiled slightly.

"Iris and the boys?" She asked.

"No, I made another friend," I said.

"You'll have to bring her around sometime," she said.

"I will," I said and we pulled up to her house. "Well, I gotta go. I love you."

"Love you too," she said and hung up.

"Let's go," she said and got out, we walked inside.

"Emily, is that you?" A boy called.

"Maybe," she said and a boy walked out.

"What's Braylon doing here?" Eamon asked.

"We became friends today" she said.

"I'm Levi," Levi said a behind me and I jumped.

"God, don't do that," I said and he laughed.

"We'll be in my room," Emily said and we walked upstairs to her room and walked in. We threw our bags down and sat on the bed.

"I can't believe I'm hanging out with you," she said.

"Is that bad?" I asked.

"No, no, I'm saying you're Braylon, the girl everybody boy wants and I'm just a shy girl," she said.

"Emily, you're gorgeous, I'm surprised you don't have a boyfriend," I said.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded and smiled.

"How have you not had anyone tell you that?" I asked.

"I live with all boys," she said.

"I'm sorry but where's your mom?" I asked.

"My mom died in a car accident a couple years back," She said.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's fine, I live here with my dad and 3 older brothers. Eamon, Riley, and Levi," She said.

"I didn't know they were your brothers," I said. "All this time I was watching your brothers playing basketball and admiring them." she laughed.

"Growing up was really hard for me because I never had a girl to talk to if I had problems," She said.

"My moms always there for me," I said.

"Emily," a man called.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"My dad," she said. "Come on." I grabbed my bag and we walked downstairs. The man looked at us, he wasn't old and he looked business like.

"Emily, who's this?" He asked.

"Dad, this is Braylon," she said. "A friend from school."

"Braylon, it's nice to meet you," he said. "Emily doesn't bring around a lot of her peeps." I stifled a laugh as Emily turned red.

"Dad," she whined and he chuckled.

"Ok," he said and we walked out to her car and she drove me home.

"I'll see you tomorrow Emily," I said.

"Bye," She said and I got out, I walked into the house as she drove away. I felt sorry for Emily, I mean I couldn't imagine losing my mom but I loved her dad. Peeps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's up?

Who's going to see the new movie The Visit? I know I am!

Here's a new chapter! Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 35.5K 58
Meet Braylon Monroe, she's the new girl at Eastside high school so no one knows her. Then there's Grayson Owens, Mr. Perfect, the bad boy, player, an...
124K 2.6K 54
Malia Carter is a 17 year old girl who lives in California and goes to Jamison high. But Malia's different from her family there all nice and sweet b...
12.2K 418 37
Their is a stalker at Saints Academy and They seem to be targeting a special group of people. ♛ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒 Tatum Mercy Emberly Sawyer Birdi...
2.5K 416 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...