𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙢𝙻𝙴 || π™°πšƒπ™΄π™΄πš‰

By loudwoo

a story where bored girl meets 8 unordinary boys on omegle. inspired by "fuckboy hotline" by @KEFIZEN sta... More

Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.

Chapter 36

5.1K 195 386
By loudwoo

Jade was doing a homework in her bedroom on a friday evening when her mom entered her room. 

it has been almost a week since meeting with Seonghwa and everything was going smoothly, except for the confusion in Jade's mind and heart. she didn't know how she felt towards Seonghwa and wasn't anywhere near finding out. she has talked to everyone in the gc normally and no one knew about the kiss except Meg. Jade kept re-watching the video once in a while and her heart did unimaginable things. but she still didn't know if she really liked him or was it a mere attraction towards the visuals.

nothing interesting happened during the week. Jade just went on with school and gc. girls that bullied her got suspended. her parents got a week long break on Monday, so they spent it with Jimin and Jade. they missed each other and tried to spend every day of the week together. of course that was impossible, but they tried anyways.

"Jade, the new neighbors are coming over for dinner later. get ready okay? we don't want to seem as a bad welcoming family, do we?" her mom, Joomi said softly and smiled.

"okay mom" Jade smiled back "what time are they coming over? i have a bit of homework left" 

"maybe in an hour or so. will you be done by then?"

"i will" 

"look at my pretty girl, studying so hard, making her family proud" Joomi neared Jade and patter her head. Jade smiled, feeling happy.

"thanks mom" 

"i won't disturb you anymore. study well, alright?" 

"okay" 

Joomi left the room. Jade went back to her textbook.

after about 40 minutes she was done. she quickly got dressed in a white skirt and blue sweatshirt and ran downstairs to help her mom set the table. she met with Jimin when she exited her room. Jimin was also leaving his, wearing similar outfit as Jade. he was dressed in white dress pants and blue sweatshirt. they were unintentionally matching.

"ey broo" Jade fist bumped Jimin with a giggle. he returned it as they made their way downstairs.

"have you seen these new neighbors? they moved in few weeks ago" Jimin asked

"i haven't. have you?" 

"nope"

they reached the kitchen and started helping their mom in setting the table in dining room.

"mom where's dad?" Jimin asked

"he's in the bathroom, apparently he needs to look presentable for the guests so he's trying some stuff" Joomi rolled her eyes and smiled later. when they finished setting the table Jade and Jimin plopped on the couch, bickering with each other about their outfits.

"by the way, how do you two always manage to match?" their father, Jinyoung entered the dining room. 

"i don't know. must be a sibling thing. but my outfit is better right, dad?" Jade said and gave Jinyoung puppy eyes. Jinyoung stopped on his tracks and stared at Jade. 

"oh my god. who gave this kid these eyes" he said and shook his head "yes. yes your outfit is better. stop looking at me like that" he said and entered the kitchen, talking to his wife. Jimin had a look of disbelief on his face. 

"our outfits are literally same. do you want me to wear a skirt next time? cause i will if it will stop you from being so cocky" he rambled and crossed his arms. Jade raised her eyebrow and smirked in triumph.

"it's not about skirt. dad just loves me more than you" she stuck her tongue out at him. they kept arguing like that, not even realizing that bell rung, and Joomi went to open it. only when few unknown faces piled in the dining room did they realize that guests arrived, so they quickly dropped the argument and stood up to bow. 

"hello. my name is Jaeden, but it would be appreciated if you called me Jade."

"i'm Jimin. nice to meet you"

"ah such lovely kids. nice to meet you and-where's Hongjoong?" the nice beautiful lady in her early fifties looked around the room. Jade's ears perked up at the mention of a familiar name.

"i'm here" familiar looking short boy with blueberry hair rushed in the room. hair messy. he was wearing half skirt over his pants and that's basically a killer move. Jade's eyes widened when her eyes met his.

"Hongjoong?" she asked in disbelief

"Jade?" Hongjoong was as surprised as everyone else in the room.

"you two know each other?" Jinyoung asked, but was given no answer. instead, Jade and Hongjoong sprinted off from where they were standing and hugged each other.

"oh my god, joongie. what are you doing here?" Jade asked.

"i can ask you the same. you live here?"

"of course i do, dummy" she replied as they pulled apart

"Jade we're little confused" Jimin chuckled awkwardly.

"oh i'm sorry. we already know each other and we're actually pretty close friends" she said and bowed towards the Kim family. 

"that's so nice to hear, dear" Hongjoong's dad said. 

"why don't we start dining and get known to each other?" Joomi suggested.

turns out Hongjoong was Jade's next door neighbor. both couldn't be happier at the news. Hongjoong has one older brother named Namjoon, and one younger sister named Yuna. Namjoon teaches English in college, and Yuna is a high schooler. they got to know each other and when 9pm came around they got up to leave.

"can't you stay for a bit? we can hang out in my room" Jade whispered to Hongjoong.

"i'll ask mom" he smiled and skipped towards his mom, who was talking to Joomi. Jade followed him

"mom can i stay for a little more?"

"mom can he stay for a little more?" they both asked their moms at the same time, giving them puppy eyes.

"they remind me of simba and nala from lion king then they ask their moms to let them go and hang out" Namjoon told Jimin, who nodded and shook his head at his sister. 

"of course" Joomi said and smiled. Hongjoong's mom nodded too. 

"yayy" both Jade and Hongjoong started jumping around like little kids on christmas. they bid the Kims goodbye and ran upstairs towards Jade's bedroom.

"it's pretty neat" Hongjoong said and Looked around. his eyes stopped on a huge wall covered with bookshelves that were full of books. 'damn, she sure reads a lot' he said

"i still can't believe we live so close to each other" Jade said and plopped on her bed.

"oh fuck i can't wait to wave this in front of guys' faces" he smiled in delight and satisfaction. 

"y'all and your competitions" Jade  rolled her eyes. "yo come sit here" 

Hongjoong kicked his shoes off and climbed on Jade's bed, sitting against the headboard. Jade laid down too, putting her head on his lap. 

"let's check up on them" Joong said as they both whipped their phones out.

bullies

Hongjoong

i outdid all of you suckers

Jade

that is NOT the way i thought you would start conversation

Wooyoung

wait wait

what do you mean?

San

you better have a good reason for interrupting me watching tinker bell

Yunho

...

Mingi

i wanna hear what this shortie has to say

Seonghwa

honey

i really dont think you outdid mE

Jade

...

Yeosang

what's happening now

Jongho

we're listening old man

Hongjoong and Jade both recorded each other, since Jade was laying on his lap, both got a good shot of their faces, and sent it in a gc

Yunho

what the hell are you doing on Jade's bed

Seonghwa

woah what?

San

you met her. great. we all did. (except high schooler) i still don't get how r u any better than us

Hongjoong

you guys know how woo is Jade'a classmate?

Wooyoung

yea..?

Jongho

where are you trying to get with that

Hongjoong

shush let me finish

and you guys also know how San is their collegemate?

San

i really don't understand your point

Hongjoong

*ignores*

Yunho is Jimin Hyung's bestfriend right?

Yunho

OH MY GOD JUST GET TO THE POINT

Jade

no no let him finish

Hongjoong

and Yeosang works in a café near Jade's house right?

Yeosang

correct

Hongjoong

well i wanted to say that..

Jade

FUCKING

GOD

HE LIVES NEXT DOOR

HE'S MY GODDAMN NEIGHBOR

Seonghwa

...

Hongjoong

hey i wanted to say that

Yunho

well

wow

yay?

Mingi

no Yunho

not yay.

Wooyoung

ahah what a great lie

Jade

what-

Hongjoong

why would i lie about that lmao

Wooyoung

so ur fr?

Jade

yes he's fr

Wooyoung

:(

Hongjoong

in ur face

Seonghwa

wow ahah so exciting

Jongho

sarcasm doesn't work through texting dumbass

Seonghwa

it's hyung for you

Jongho

dumbass hyung

Seonghwa

you little-

Hongjoong

don't fight now pls

Jade

Yunho Jimin and Hongjoong's brother got along well

he might dump ur ass

Yunho

waHt

Hongjoong

she's just jk

San

tell me why do i not like the fact that Jade and Hongjoong hyung live sO close to each other

Jade

because ur jelly

Seonghwa

no

its not just him

neither of us like that fact :)

Hongjoong

because all of u are jelly.

Yeosang

true

im not even denying it anymore. 

Jade

anywaez

gtg hoes we gon eat some tangerines and imma make this biach sing 

Hongjoong

what-

Jade turned off her phone and snatched his too. she grabbed a bowl of tangerines from her nightstand drawer and put it on the bed.

"you're gonna sing for me" she stated.

"and who said that?"

"me" Jade gave him some puppy eyes. Hongjoong's eyes widened. wow. they weren't lying about her puppy eye game

"okay" he quickly mumbled and plaid 'i'm yours' on his phone. Jade  sat crossed legged in front off him.

"your voice is so nice" Jade said and wept her fake tears when she finished singing. "i think i'm in love"

"s-stop exaggerating" Hongjoong stuttered.

"so now you're my personal singer. you're gonna come over every day and sing for me" Jade stated

"as if" Hongjoong said and rolled his eyes, peeling a tangerine and giving it to Jade.

"dANKE" Jade screamed, scaring Hongjoong.

"what the hell is danke" he asked

"it means thank you in german"

"now you know german?"

"no i don't" Jade shrugged

"you're weird" Hongjoong laughed and threw a tangerine in his mouth. suddenly his phone started calling. someone wanted to face time him

"not now, Chris" he mumbled and groaned, grabbing his phone

"Chris? who's Chris?" Jade asked confused.

"my best friend" Hongjoong said and answered the face time call.

"AYO JOONGIE WHATS UP" Jade heard the yell from the other side "waiT that's not your room wall. are you somewhere else?"

"no shit bitch" Hongjoong said

"hey show me the phone. i wanna meet your friend" Jade tugged on Hongjoong's arm. Chan's ears perked up.

"okay" Joong shrugged and grabbed Jade, setting her down beside him. Jade saw a verY handsome dude on the screen, who was staring at her with his mouth open.

"h-hi" Jade said and waved with her sweater paws

"yo idk who you are but marry me?" he mumbled

"wh-what?" Jade's eyes widened

"hey don't make her uncomfortable" Hongjoong scolded him

"i'm sorry i'm just kidding. my name is Bang Chan, just Chan, Christopher Bang, Chris, or whatever but you can call me yours" He giggled and winked. 

"that was hella smooth my dude" Jade said.

"another one of your stupid pick up lines and i'm hanging up" Hongjoong threatened him.

"he reminds me of Mingi" Jade mumbled to Hongjoong as they both laughed

"anyways my name is Jaeden but you can call me Jade" Jade said and bowed slightly.

"nice to meet you Jade. you're really pretty" Chan said and smiled at her. Jade blushed and mumbled a small 'thank you'. then she pulled Hongjoong's ear and whispered 

"how old is he?"

"oh he's 97' liner" he answered.

"oh then sorry for addressing you informally o-" Jade cringed hella lot "opp- i can't do this. please don't make me call you oppa" Jade  said and gagged. both of the boys laughed.

"it's okay. i don't have an oppa kink" he winked.

"why did you call? we were eating our tangerines peacefully"

"oof i want some rn"

"off subject"

"i missed my bestie" Chris did a weird aegyo thingy making Hongjoong scream and throw his phone away, making it land on Jade's bed.

"aish why are you so rude?" Jade said and grabbed his phone.

"he's so weird, right?" Jade said and nodded head at her own words. Chris squealed at her cuteness and threw his head back, accidentally falling off his chair.

"OH MY GOD. ARE YOU OKAY?" she screamed with worry, since he fell with a loud thump.

"i'm fine" Chan said through laughs and got up

"aight that's enough" Hongjoong snatched his phone from Jade's hand and 

"if you didn't want anything i'm hanging up. i'll call you back when i get home" he said and didn't even let Chan say anything, he hung up. Jade stared at him in disbelief.

"what? he's annoying"

"his room look's like a therapist's room" Jade stated randomly and crossed her legs.

"he kinda is one. at least for me." Hongjoong giggled and peeled another tangerine.

"i need one too. i'm gonna give him a call one day" Jade mumbled

"why do you need a therapist" Hongjoong laughed. Jade laughed too, but very awkwardly. tho it went unnoticed by Hongjoong.

"this is so nice. since we live close by we're gonna meet each other so often" Jade smiled dreamily and put her head back on his lap. 

"i know right" he smiled too and started stoking her hair.

---

ur dumb author is getting really bad at this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 342 22
After moving back to Seoul sixteen years later, Wooyoung's mother has him reconnect with a childhood friend. What happens when Wooyoung is thrown in...
192K 6.6K 111
ateez family au warning/things to know: ~ ages will be altered throughout the story ~ tw : things like bullying, sexuality/lgbt, depression, anxiety...
41.2K 2.1K 13
bad boy au [completed]
102K 3.6K 61
"I don't do relationships. That would be boring." ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ Sexual scenes Abuse Swearing Violent scenes Self harm Started: 2nd March 2021 Comp...