Love me like you do - Ariana...

By Christina1999

Her life might seem perfect but after being heartbroken over and over again Ariana finally thinks she has fou... More

Loving the pain
a broken heart
BB, surprise guests and butterflies
lingerine beaches and secrets
bedtime cuddling and a real gentleman
showers, interruptions and tears
exposing little smut and something wrong
tears, music, panic attack and more tears
tears love? and secret leathers
the secrets of the leathers and darkness
inside ariana's head - creepy person and aliens? (filler chapter)
waking up and "i don't think so mr doctor" sass
home, "relaxing" and possibly label?
labels
last couple of months and reunited!
nice and slow - mature readers only!!
happy to sad & hit on and pregnant?
bad mood tantrum and kinky?
caught naked... literately and steamy shower
soar frankie advising and a bet
bet lingerine and a nice grownup talk
morning breakdowns important mail and hiding it from Ariana!
car ride touching, telling Sean and Dad
meeting daddy and talking (important author note at the top)
beautiful necklace and saying goodbye
traveling rehersing and texting
EMA's lyrics and roots before Branches?
Leaving Europe and texting - (important A/N at the top)
NYC fun! - (A/N at the top)
home, talking, studio, rumors and unexpected visitors...
the wanted and affectionate
telling ariana may not be so dramatic after all and hot'n steamy
talking with lawyer and dinner date getting crashed (important A/N at top)
AMA rehearsal + show and some Seaniana cuteness
recording & unknown car....
people, panic and leaving.
an emotional wrek aka Ariana Grande
mornings , preforming, distance and "we need to talk"
talking , fighting, letting it all out and leaving...
thanksgiving, 13 and "i feel pretty"
slumber party, fashion show and texting
Date night with a "passionate" ending
mornings almost getting caught and meeting mom
grammys, shower, running away, flashback and talking it out
jingle ball LA
#bellLetsTalk - my story (NOT A CHAPTER)
Alexa and awkward mommy moment
Its this beautiful thing called "begin in love"
Pinch of family drama, the one and sappy declaring of love
Christmas time, reunited and possible complication?
control of my own life
lake Tahoe and morning trouble
New Years Eve (A/N at the top) - changing the name of the story!!
mommy, date night and testing...
just like a rollercoaster
family in town and not to pleasant mail...
inappropriate declaring and telling scooter...
talking, breaking down and silent sobs
falling apart and friends giving a helping hand
more than you'll ever know
Love is truly all we need
mommy visit, key and drop out
Not an update!
its all fine in paradise. right? (authors note at the top)
NBA and wise words from Zeno
back in LA and listening party
I just need to cry. Okay?
opening act and boyfriend drama
pretending and an almost kiss
I just wish this thing called love where easy (A/N at the top!)
rodeo and hot n' heavy
drama in NYC and water fight
beach and blowout
making up and Miami performance
maybe we can work it out?
the rain before the storm
FINALE before sequel!
sequel is out!

court date, mama grandes questions and kids?

3.3K 84 24
By Christina1999

just one little thing. my wattpad app is acting up so if i dont see your coment im sorry but its just not behaving. it littarly wont show it to me. so im sorry but there is nothing i can do about it ;/ works sometimes tho but not always.

-Ariana's POV-

Currently I'm in the bathroom of my home in LA. Got home this morning to get ready for today. Well I don't know if there really is a certain way to get ready for this. This is something no one really wants to go trough. Troughs like «what if the media finds out» are swishing trough my head. That isn't doing any good tho.

Anyhow I got my makeup done earlier along with my hair. We kept it simple and natural and my hair we left down for once. My hair down doesn't really comfort me but it makes me look more mature and people tend to take me more seriously.

So I'm just in the bathroom looking into the mirror at my reflection. Right now I'm wearing a robe but I know I haft to change like in a min or so.

Sighing deeply I walk back into my bedroom and straight into my closet. Sammy has already laid out what I'm going to wear. We agreed we where going to keep it sophisticated. A simple black dress that hugs around my waist, a simple pair of black see trough tights and black pumps are waiting for me. Again we wanted to keep it simple. After slipping into the clothes I look myself in the full length mirror. I look cute I guess. But right now I really don't care, I just want to get this over with.

From behind Sean walks in and wrap his arms around my waist. I can tell he senses that I'm freaking out «baby calm down. Look scooter will be in there with you. Me and your mom will be right outside in the other room waiting. You'll be okay. It will take a long time but at the end of the day they cant harm you in there. Maybe you won't even see them we don't know that»

«Okay» I turn around to peek his lips lightly finding his words comforting.

** Later at the court house **

Our car pull up to the court house and what I've ben praying won't happen is happening. Paparazzi is outside waiting. There is no cellar here so we will haft to walk trough them. Sean grips my hand tightly and we get out of the car. Immediately we are hounded with people around us thats asking questions. Luckily my bodyguard is there to help us in. This is exactly why we all took separate cars tho. Just in case this would happen.

«Ariana, Ariana! Whats going on.»

«Why are you here!»

«Ariana this way.!»

«Ariana Sean can we get a kiss for the cameras!»

«You in trouble over there Grande!»

These are just some of the things they're trowing at us but I try my hardest to block it all out and not let it get to me.

As we get inside the building I stay as close to Sean as I can. Gripping his hand like my life depended on it.

Why today? Why exactly today? The paparazzi could have picked any other day but no... they had to pick today to haunt me. I guess thats the industry but still. A line has to be drawn somewhere.

We get guided to a room where we meet Scooter and mommy. They both come up and hug us but make it short as they can clearly see how shaken up I am. «You okay Ariana?» scooter asked like a concerned father. No he isn't my father in any way, in fact he is married. But he still is like a father to me. Like a step father then if that sounds better to you all.

«I guess. As okay I can be in a situation like this» turning around I burrow my head into Sean's chest as he warps his arms around me and rest his head on the top of my head holding me close.

«It will be okay baby girl.» he half whispers to me «scooter will be in there with you and me and your mom will be right here. No one is going to hurt you in any way. Its safe.» after kissing my cheek he continues to hold me until we get a signal about having to go inside the court room thing..

I let go of Sean and walk with Scooter inside. This is it. The moment we will put an end to it all. All the drama from my past will be gone and you have no idea how relived I am. After this all I haft to worry about is jingle ball LA tomorrow.

-Sean's POV-

Im sitting on a couch with Joan waiting for Ariana. We will probably be here a wile as she just walked in. She seemed so shaken up and just terrified! Over all and everything I wish I could be in there with her. Holding her in my arms. But that wont happen. Thats not how it works sadly.

«You okay Sean?» Joan said as she seemed concerned for me

«Yeah I'm okay. Its your daughter I'm worried about. If the content of the letters are brought up I don't know if she will be able to handle it.» I put my head in my hands

«What is it that could make her break? She is strong.»

I smile weekly «she is really strong. A strong woman. I cant tell you what It is exactly, she wouldn't forgive me for saying it to anyone. But just trust me that its not something you really want to head about.»

«I trust you Sean. Especially with her and that says a lot. Never would I ever put her in the hands of one of her ex'es. but with you? I would gladly do it. Its something about you. The way you look at her, you care for her, deeply. I can tell you don't want to ever hurt her. Thats all I can ask for as a mother. She is a special girl.»

The way Joan spoke about me was..... It was something special.... I really believe what she is saying and I really admire her for begin able to talk to me like this. And trusting me with something so precious to her like her daughter? That means a lot to me.

«Thank you Joan. Really. I'll take good care of her, protect her. She really is one of a kind» I give her a genuine smile

She really look relieved in a way «Sean can I ask you something? Just between the two of us. I won't tell her but as a mom I just want to know.»

«Yeah you can ask me anything»

Joan looked like she was debating asking it for a second but did it anyway «do you think she is the one? Its still soon but as a mother I just want to know if the trough has crossed your mind. I believe you when you say you don't want to hurt her but as a mother I really just want to know if you're in it for the long haul. She has already lost people from her life and if she lost you too I don't even want to think about how she would take it if she was already too far into it. I don't mean to pry but I just haft to ask»

The one...

Just the trough of that is scary considering my past but there is something about Ariana, something different. «Just between us...» I hesitate for a second «yes.. Yes I think she is. Yeah its still soon but There is something special about her. We have this special bond that if it was gone I don't know if I would take it any better than her. Appreciate you asking tho. You love your daughter I get it»

Her face looked like a wall of relive hit it. Like she was confident her daughter wouldn't haft to suffer another heartbreak «that really took a big burden of my heart Sean. Thank you. I won't tell her tho, I know she feels the same way its not hard to tell but on the other side I don't think she is ready to actually hear it out loud yet.»

how much she cares for her daughter makes me think of how good of a mother Ariana may be one day. Just the trough of a little Ariana running around our legs with long brown hair and big brown eyes makes a little smile creep up on my lip. Skin a mixture between my chocolate like one and Ariana's Italian bronze. Im sure she would be like Ariana for sure. Little and light. Our little ballerina.

(A/N see what I did there :o. Your welcome)

-Ariana's POV-

The judge is going trough like a lot of different legal stuff saying things I don't understand so I'm just sitting her thinking instead. Scooter and my attorney is in here. Neither Jai, Perez or Jennette is here tho. They will get papers and stuff from their attorneys who Is also here.

Its kinda a relief in a way. This whole chapter of my life is... over. Im free to move on an truly embrace my life. A life with my family, my friends, my fans and more than anything Sean. He is kinda become part of my family in a way. No we aren't married or anything obviously but still. It feels like family.

Scooter and his wife Yael was a family before they got married. Technically she got pregnant before they got married so they kinda where before too but anyhow.

The trough of them having kids makes me reflect on my life. Im 21 years old so I think I'm still to young. Especially as my career is blowing up. So getting pregnant isn't like a priority at this point in my life. All I really want to do is make music and enjoy every moment I can with the love of my life. He really is that. I believe he is the one, I really do. But I guess If I did become pregnant I wouldn't not be happy about it but I just don't see it right now. But then again Sean is almost 30. He is turning 27 in a couple months.

Even thinking about it makes me a little nervous... no Ariana get it out of your head. Its not going to happen now anyhow so why you're bothering your head with it is just beyond you... that didn't really make sense but I say it does so It does. In my bubble it does make sense.

***

Hours pass and as we get into our third hour in here I can hear we are coming closer to an end.

«So mr Hilton will not be allowed under any circumstances to make up rumors about miss Grande on his blog or any other outlet. He will also not be allowed to talk about miss Grande to the media negatively. If he is asked he may answer it but responsibly. If he doesn't follow this Jail time will be put into play. Same goes for miss Mcurdy and mr Brooks. There will be a cash punishment on 55k on each of them expected to arrive to miss Grande before 2015 comes to an end. If this doesn't happen consequences will accrue. Mr Hilton, Miss Mcurdy and Mr brooks all is not allowed to purposely seek contact to Miss Grande or anyone in her camp. That includes her family, friends, the people who work for her and her boyfriend. But if they meet coincidentally in connection with work they can stay but can not talk about meeting Miss Grande. The Jury is Sett.»

After saying all that the Judge lady lets us go after we sign some papers. As we walk out the big wooden doors a big wave of happiness, relief, it all hits me. Its really over. Its not something I can just talk about anymore it actually happened. Its over. Im free.

We get escorted back to the room my mom and Sean is waiting and I run into Sean's arms hugging him tight «hey there» he kisses my forehead and just holds me in his arms wile mom and scooter talk. I cant make out what they're saying as I'm too occupied with holding onto Sean.

Its all actually over, now I can finally start looking at the future.....

______________________________-

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.3K 73
This story is very very cringey. Bare with me I'm editing hence the editing in the title. a million years later and im still editing 😔 [Currently I...
30.5K 919 34
A fanfic about the relationship of Ariana Grande and Sean Anderson PART 1