EMBERS • HAECHAN (Not Finishe...

By Neo_Chieri

•"I know there is a compliment somewhere deep inside of you and I'll take it." •"You piece of shit." •"Ah, th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Thank Youuu🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️💚💚💚
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
To my precious readers♡
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116

Chapter 76

3.2K 147 154
By Neo_Chieri

Another round of questions to get to know my readers🙋🏽‍♀️

If you could spend a day with three of the members, who would it be and how would you like to spend it?

Annnd when did you become a Kpop fan?

I think I became one 2 weeks after BlackPink's debut, but I don't really stan girl groups at the moment🤔

The front door of DRGNS headquarters swung open with a loud thug, the gang's leader walking into their home vigorously and serious, gaining the attention of the other girls present.

"Meeting in 5 minutes, make sure everyone gathers."

Not giving any more information, she stormed ahead into the conference room as I barely made it through the door.
Because of the stinging pain in my hip, two of the members, Dahyun and Miyeon were now at my side, my arms over both of their shoulders as they helped me enter the building slowly.

Even though the day had only just begun, it already felt as if my battery had been drained completely, causing me to feel a tremendous amount of exhaustion. Nevertheless, I only ignored those feelings, already knowing what was ahead of me.

Without  changing out of my soaking wet clothes, we made our way straight over to the meeting room and walked over to the long table that was placed right in the center.
My two friends carefully tried to help me sit down in one of the free chairs, but I couldn't prevent a tortured groan from leaving my lips.

Pretty much done with everything and everyone, I let myself sink into my seat and grimaced in disgusting at the fabric of my top sticking coldly onto my warm body. Head empty, I chewed on my lower lip and kept my gaze low, time slowly passing by as more and more DRGNS entered the room and quickly sat down on the many seats.

Yeeun had been there since the beginning, her place of course at the end of the room where she had a good look at everyone.
I could feel her eyes wandering over to me then and there, but I didn't dare to look up to her. I was still hurt and it would probably last some time.

It didn't take long before all 15 members were finally gathered around the large wooden table, eagerly waiting for any news or upcoming missions.

"I'm not going to talk around the topic", the white haired woman crossed her arms in front of her chest, starting the meeting with an intimidating and gloomy attitude.

"We've gotten into some pretty deep shit."

For a brief moment I peeked up, immediately noticing the confused facial expressions exchanged between the others.

"Yesterday, Sunghee was attacked by SVT and as if that wasn't already bad enough, NCT has also found out about her identity."

A few shocked gasp left the members lips before all eyes landed on me shortly afterwards.
Even though I still believed it wasn't my fault that any of this happened, I slowly felt the shame and guilt rise up in me, making me wish to just vanish in an instance.

I immediately shifted my eyes away from them and instead looked at down at my scarred hands, that were nervously playing with the hem of my wet top.

"Apparently they think that Sunghee is the only girl though," Yeeun tried to quickly calm the group down, in the meantime drawing back the attention on her,
"but that doesn't mean that we are safe.
We have to get rid of SVT more urgently than ever before they possibly attack Sunghee again, if not in the worst case our gang itself. We can't wait for them to make a mistake anymore."

An unpleasent silence settled down and although I kept looking down at my fiddling hands, I could still feel the eyes of the other members as they seemed to slowly bore into my own body.
It was more than just uncomfortable, upsetting, maybe even depressing to possibly have that many people thinking you failed beeing a DRGNS.

There was no way I could mention Taeyong's request about working together with them.
Nearly half the people inside this room looked as if they were ready to start a war, their only goal to erase the two other gangs in order to get back to the old days.

I almost sighed in frustration, but fortunately Yuqi's sudden voice prevented me from doing so. Brooding, she leaned  over the table and turned to her leader, looking at her seriously and curiously at the same time.

"What exactly do you suggest?"

Yeeun thought about it briefly, but it didn't take long before she had already made up a few new plans.
She wasn't our leader for nothing and even if I didn't want to admit it at that very moment, her decisions were often the ones with the best outcomes.

"The first change is that we will increase the members in night patrols. Instead of keeping watch alone, you will now be in groups of at least three or four members. Also, from now on we will not only patrol near NCT's headquarter, but also in places where SVT was last sighted."

Our leader automatically folded her hands in her lap before she started looking directly at individual girls in our gathering.
It had been a while since I had seen Yeeun that stern and attentive, but since we didn't know what SVT was up to next, I wasn't surprised in the slightest.

I screwed up and after everything going downhill, the rest of DRGNS had to make up for my mistakes.

"Olivia, Yuqi, Nayeon and Miyeon- try to find every little detail about SVT's activities. I don't care about the sources, just watch out for anything that might give you any clues. Social media, the news, even rumors of any possible eyewitnesses.
You should be especially observant, Nayeon. 
Maybe you can get additional information at the police station. Use your authority as an officer and search for cameras or files, that might've recorded something about the other gangs.
We need to finally track down their fucking headquarters before anything else happens."

Determined, she looked at every single one of the members and watched them confidently nod their head at her strict plans.
Everyone was well aware of the importance of these missions and they were ready to give their all in order to put an end to SVT and NCT.

Apparently not everyone was supposed to participate though, as the white haired leader enlightened us quickly afterwards.

"That doesn't apply to you, Sunghee. I hereby exclude you from any gang activities."

My mouth automatically opened as I leaned forward energetically, another short wave of pain rushing through my nerves due to my hip, causing me to shrug within the same second.
However, I only clawed my fingernails into the palms of my hands and blocked out the horrible feeling, only focusing on the girl at the end of the table.

"Why?"

"Because you need time for recovery from you injury.
SVT is after you as well so I won't take the risk and involve you in anything gang related. For now, you won't be going to school and stay at home unless I allow you to leave."

Slightly offended by her last sentence, took a sharp breath in. She was basically keeping me from the outside world as if I was a child that couldn't take care of herself.
I understood that she wanted to keep me save, but she was taking all of my freedom at that point.

There were so many questions, but we didn't even address them.

How long did she plan on hiding me?
Until we took care of SVT?
How long would it even take us to finally get them into jail?
Or the more important question, how?

For the first time I actually thought about how on earth DRGNS was going to get SVT arrested.
Looking back at the last few years, it quickly became clear that we hadn't accomplished anything at all.

Mission after mission we had made sure that both SVT's and NCT's plans were hindered without them even having a clue about us, but what was the point of all that?

Did we get in their way?
Yes, countless  times.
Did we achieve any long-term results?
I have to answer with a big fucking no.

"What exactly is the plan after finding their headquarters?"

I glared right into the sinister eyes of our leader, speaking out lout what no one else had ever asked.

After ending up in all those fucked up situations with the opposing gangs themselves, I finally realized that we had only slowed them down every now and then, not really contributing in the city's safety as we had originally planned.

If we wanted to get rid of SVT, we would have to get to the root of the problem and make sure that nothing new could sprout there ever again...

That's exactly why NCT was a necessary ally for us.
We didn't stand a single chance without them and even if the didn't want to admit it, I was sure that at least some of them knew it.

For a brief moment Yeeun looked at me in astonishment as if I had surprised her with my last question.
As expected though, she quickly regained her composure and threw her snow-white hair over her shoulder unbothered.

"We will worry about that later."

Sadly that's it for today, but I'm trying to write as much as possible

Love you all😊💚
Stay safe and let's do our best for NCT's next comeback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 20.5K 72
{ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ} 'ɴᴄᴛ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ' ʙᴏᴏᴋ 2 • ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀᴜ* ... "Excuse me, did you just steal my wallet?" The boy growled as he stepped closer at the smirking...
64.1K 1.5K 38
Complete✔️ Nct Mafia au Book 1 She is all alone... No one by her side... But she have a regret and it way the day she help 'him'. Only because of th...
284K 8.6K 57
✔️ "ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀs, ɪ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ." ☆ ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʜᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅʀᴇᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ. ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ sʜʏ ᴋɪᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ɪɴ ʜ...
261K 6.2K 55
He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? •Mafia/soulmate au. Highest ranking: #1 NCT !! (x5 and m...