Ruthless

By lov3_dontchang3

Cody Mayfield - A struggling college student working part-time at Walmart, he hates his job, he hates, his sc... More

Intro
Legend 1
Murda 2
Epic 3
Legend 4
Icon 5
Legend 6
Epic 7
Frenchie 8
Cody 9
Qwantay 10
Icon 11
Icon 12
Legend 13
Legend 14
Cody 15
Cody 16
Chris 17
Chris 18
Darnell 19
Darnell 20
Murda 21
Murda 22
Frenchie 23
Frenchie 24
Epic 25
Epic 26
Jerú 27
Jerú 28
Legend 29
Legend 30
Cody 31
Cody 32
Icon 33
Icon 34
Epic 35
Epic 36
Chris 37
Chris 38
Darnell 39
Darnell 40
Murda 41
Murda 42
Frenchie 43
Frenchie 44
Alonzo 46
Sincere 47
Sincere 48
Osian 49
Osian 50
Kemoni 51
Kemoni 52
Jerú 53
Jerú 54
Epic 55
Epic 56
Icon 57
Icon 58
Legend 59
Legend 60
Cody 61
Cody 62
Qwantay 63
Qwantay 64
Darnell 65
Darnell 66
Murda 67
Murda 68
Frenchie 69
Frenchie 70
Renee 71
Renee 72
Legend 73
Legend 74
Icon 75
Icon 76
Cody 77
Cody 78
LaChae 79
LaChae 80
Darnell 81
Darnell 82
Chris 83
Chris 84
Frenchie 85
Frenchie 86
Epic 87
Epic 88
Alonzo 89
Alonzo 90
Epic 91
Epic 92
Legend 93
Legend 94
Icon 95
Icon 96
Murda 97
Murda 98
Osian 99
Osian 100
Hezekiah 101
Hezekiah 102
Darnell 103
Darnell 104
Cody 105
Cody 106
Frenchie 107
Frenchie 108
Murda 109
Murda 110
Frenchie 111
Frenchie 112
Darnell 113
Darnell 114
Cody 115
Cody 116
Renee 117
Renee 118
Icon 119
Icon 120
Epic 121
Epic 122
Legend 123
Legend 124
Finale 125
Open Discussion
OD Group 1
OD Group 2
OD Group 3
OD Couples
Ruthless: Epilogue

Alonzo 45

1.5K 105 82
By lov3_dontchang3

I stood in the small space moving around quickly, it was below cold as fuck outside, and yet there was a long ass line of people waiting to order food and as badly as I wanted to complain, it was better than the alternative. Since getting out of jail I had been on my somewhat bet behavior, sure I had done a few not so legal things but nothing too crazy as to draw attention to myself.... though considering what me and my little cousin did yesterday if that bitch ass nigga snitched it would be difficult to talk my way out of it. I checked out the window as my mom took orders and saw that the line was getting longer... man what the fuck? Usually, when people see a long ass line they turn around but this seemed to draw more people towards us and I knew we were in for a long ass night (if we didn't run out of food first). My mom pushed me out the way and ordered me to take orders while she cooked because obviously, I wasn't moving fast enough for her, the only issue with that was having me at the window seemed to excite all the women waiting in line and now they wanted to stop ordering so that they could flirt with me, not knowing that I probably took dick better than all of them.

"Sorry about the wait, what can I get you?" I said turning to face the customer after handing my mom the previous order. When I saw the person my heart rate increased and my legs began to shake as Epic Hayes stood there with Frenchie.

"Come on man, you should know my order by heart considering how much we're here." He said smiling and I definitely knew his order by heart, not because of how many times I saw him and Frenchie but because I had this unique talent of remembering sexy niggas favorite food.

"You don't wanna try something else? I mean you gotta be tired of Red Snapper and there's hella shyt on the menu that you haven't tried yet." I said pushing the image of me riding his beard from my head because I definitely didn't need to be horny at work, especially when we had this long ass line.

"Aight I'll let you decide... but I'm telling you this now, if I don't like it you'll be hearing from me." Epic said winking before walking off with Frenchie and all I could think about was how fuckin good he smelled and how he really needed to stop playing and let me change his hold view of the world. I put in an order of oxtails, stewed peas and rice, steamed cabbage, and some fried plantains, also adding two fat ass slices of my mom's Hummingbird Cake.... basically all my favorites.

"Damn y'all busy ass fuck." My little cousin Eric said walking up with his dude, the second our eyes connected we almost busted out laughing because yesterday was wild as fuck, I'd never in my life seen such a pussy ass nigga and the fact that he was crying and shyt. "Y'all need some help? I can't cook worth a damn but I can take some orders." He said and I shook my head.

"Nah we're good.... plus I don't wanna interrupt your little date." I said smiling because he just seemed so happy, he had his arm over his dude's shoulder and even though it wasn't entirely clear, I'm pretty sure I knew where his dude's hand was. I noticed Epic getting his food from the other window and nodded to him as he walked off. "Hurry up with your order so I can finish off these last few people, I know once they're gone we're probably closing down for the day." I said watching as Epic got in his car and drove off.

I was fuckin exhausted..... like today wore me the fuck out and all I wanted to do was take my ass to sleep, I hadn't heard from Epic so I wasn't sure how he felt about the food and by this point, I was too tired to care. I had just got out of the shower and was putting my boxers on when I noticed my phone light up, I'll admit I ran to see who it was and let myself get hopeful only to be let down when I saw that it wasn't Epic. I couldn't explain what it was about that nigga, but he was definitely my type... a nigga who was hood in every sense of the word, the type of nigga who would grab you by the neck, lift you up and force you on the dick. Yeah I know he's straight but he had a drop of curiosity in there and every ocean starts with a single drop of water, you just needed the right conditions to bring it out. I was about to toss my phone on the bed when it lit up again, I glanced down and then did a doubletake at the two words on my screen,

EPIC: Come Thru.....

That was all I needed to see before running into the bathroom and taking a REAL shower (if you know, you know) and changing into something sexy, yet easy to take off, placing my gun in my waistband, and heading out the door. I walked into the apartment building and Epic's security proceeded to pat me down before removing my gun from my waistband, I was lowkey heated because without my gun I felt naked.... vulnerable. After being informed that I would get my gun back, I stepped into the elevator and started to recite the lyrics of the song that kept me calm, it was a song that kept me out of a lot of trouble when I was locked up.

"Waddup...." Epic said letting me into his penthouse, this nigga was wearing a tank top that I was convinced he had painted on because the way his body was set up.... then there were the basketball shorts, that print......

"How was the food?" I asked as he led me into the living room and I tried to keep my eyes focused on the back of his head.

"I'm pissed.... the oxtails and everything else was good as fuck, but after we left we went to my parent's house and either one of two things happened, either my mom and dad stole my slice of cake or they took Frenchies and he took mine.... either way I didn't even get a crumb which tells me that it was good as fuck because my mom doesn't fuck with everyone's desserts... she's bougie in that way." Epic said shaking his head. "But yeah it was good as fuck...." He said grabbing two blunts and handing me one.

"I'll see if my mom can make you a whole cake, I'll just tell her that it's for some special occasion, she's usually busy this time of year but I'm sure she wouldn't mind." I said lighting up the blunt. "So I gotta ask, why'd you invite me over?" I asked casually and Epic shrugged. "So you just randomly decided to hit me up? Sounds kinda sus considering that it's two in the morning." I said trying to make a joke out of it.

"I was bored.... Frenchie is at his crib laid up with his dude, Midnight and Kooda are out partying, and my boy Yaseem is on an assignment. I needed someone to keep me busy for a few hours... so I invited you over so we could talk, I wanna see where your heads at, you seem coo as fuck and I....." Epic said and my first answer was my head was between his legs bobbing on his dick but thankfully I didn't say that out loud.

"Real shyt? I'm a boring ass nigga; I keep to myself, I go to work, to the gym, to the store, and take my ass home.... I used to be wild as fuck but being locked up wasn't fun, I'm not trying to go back either." I said honestly.

"You don't be chillin with no niggas? I mean you gotta have a couple of nigga hitting you up." Epic said looking at my from the corner of his eyes. Translation: I'm trying to see if you're a little hoe before I make my next move.

"Nah... I don't have the time to be entertaining so random nigga... Like I said I keep to myself, you gotta be a special ass nigga to get my time and if I'm being honest, there isn't a nigga in this entire state that has shown me that he's worth my time." I said and Epic looked at me skeptically. "What I'm serious, I know my worth... I'm supremely confident in my skills to make even the hardest of men buckle. Not every man can handle it, not every man DESERVES it." I said shrugging.

"You want a drink..." Epic said jumping up and walking towards his kitchen, it was a brief glimpse but I caught it, the unmistakable sign of a dick going from soft to semi and he was trying to gather himself before he got fully hard. Epic walked back in with two glasses and handed me one, despite his hard personality and the deadly rumors that circled him, Epic's hand shook slightly as he handed me the glass.

We didn't speak, we just sat there for like twenty minutes smoking and drinking, every few minutes Epic would glance in my direction and I could see the question that all straight dudes wanted to ask when they were considering stepping over the line into Bi-curious territory. I knew words would be pointless, pressing him would be dangerous at this point so I decided to use other methods.

"You mind if I use the restroom?" I asked standing up and he shrugged, I pulled my pants just below my ass and walked past him, I really didn't need to use the restroom I just wanted to tease him a little.... nudge him in the right direction. Frenchie had told me that it's been a while since Epic has had sex.... since he's busted a nut and I was just trying to help this dude out because I knew how frustrating it can be to hold all that aggression in, hell I couldn't even go a few days without stroking so I could only imagine what he was going through. When I walked back into the living room, Epic was standing by the sliding doors that led out to the balcony. "Ayy it's getting pretty late and I'm starting to feel it, so I'm going to head out." I said knowing damn well I wasn't going anywhere.

"Umm aight... I'll catch you later." He said quietly, I could hear the hesitation in his voice. I just need one final nudge, I made a big production out of gathering my stuff and as I walked towards the door Epic stopped me. "Hold on.... I got a question, umm..... is it true?" He asked and I had been waiting for this question since I first seen his sexy ass.

"Is what true?" I asked hitting him with the confused nigga face, even though I knew exactly what he was asking.

"Is it true that nigga's suck dick better than women?" He asked stilling looking out of the doors.... Checkmate.

"It depends, I can't speak for other niggas but I'm confident in my skills...." I said shrugging, I had to play it cool because this part was more delicate than fuckin with nuclear weapons. "I mean I could show you better than I could tell you." I said nonchalantly and Epic's shoulders tensed, then he relaxed, turned around, and nodded..... This was the audition of my lifetime and I planned on giving everything I had to this nigga, I was trying to make him shed a few tears and I knew with my skill level it should be an easy enough task... that is until I saw what he was working with and knew I had my work cut out for me...............................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) Do y'all want the next nine chapters to be from SUPPORTING characters or do y'all wanna get back to the main story after Alonzo's next chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 4.9K 26
🔸Part Two of Texas Rollercoaster..... Jaysean got a little southern piece of mind when he was shipped off to Texas. He was sent there to get his act...
95.8K 4.3K 32
Clay's life seems fine, but is everything except from fine due to bullies ruining his happiness day by day. His grandpa is the only one who knows eve...
5.2M 278K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
126K 6.5K 53
Duron is a liar, a cheater, an all around fuck up and no matter how much he tries he can't stop cheating on the one person who has always been there...