Don't Piss off Mama Bird(Over...

By TinySpiderLily

So this is just something I come up with at 3 in the morning hope you like it πŸ˜† This is an OverDeku fluff S... More

Ch.1 What a lovely day
Ch.2 Walk in the wood
Ch4. Want to talk about it?
Ch.5 Reason to die
Ch6. Reset
Ch.7 New life
Ch.8 Let Party!
Ch9. Selfish Wish
Ch.10 One dead bird
A few things
Ch.11 Lov
Ch12. What a day
Ch.13 Mother
Ch14. Father
I have a question
Ch15. Have fun
Ch.16 Iidashes
Listen here love ❀️
Ch.17 Teachers
Ch.18 A boy
Ch.19 Neito Monoma
Ch.20 Meeting Papa bird
Ch.21 Fitting in
Ch.22 Let the show began
How did this happen 😳😳😳
Ch.23 Woof Woof
Ch24. Tea talk
Ch.25 Hero Costume
Stop it
Something I want to talk about
Ch26. Child to Be? Maybe!!
Ch.27 Let Dance
Ch.28 Calm before the meeting
Ch.29 Update
Ch.30 Meeting
Ch.?
I got tag!
Let Be Friends! πŸ˜šπŸ’πŸ˜πŸ’–
A letter to all of you
Ch.31 Tea and Coffee
Ch32. Let talk business
Ch.33 One Dead Bird Season 2
Ch.34 Starting of Chaos
Ch.35 End of Chaos
Ch.36 Izuku's Black Knights
Ch.37 So What the plan?
Ch.38 Round Uno
Ch.39 Round Dos
Ch.40 Sasuke?
Ch. 41 Round Tres
Ch.42 Demon From The Past
Ch.43 What Made A Hero
Ch.44 End of Part 1
Ch.45 Bird Watching
Ch.46 Kidnaped again?!
Ch. 47 R.I.P. Hot Wings
Ch.48 Bonk
Ch.49 Begone Bitch
Ch. 50 Wednesday
Ch.51 The Big Three
Ch.52 Teamwork? What's that?
Ch. 53 Respect the Drip
Ch. 54 Tensei
Ch.55 Troll lol lol lol
Ch.56 Becoming someone you can look up to
Ch.57 You Three did what?!
Ch 58. This is a bitch fight
Ch.59 How dare you!
Ch.60 Another one
Ch.61 I AM HERE!
Ch.62 You F Up
Ch.63 F The Popo
Ch.64 Let Start A Lawsuit πŸ’–
Ch.65 🍡
The Audacity β˜ΊοΈπŸ’–
Ch.66 One Dead Bird Season 3
Another One πŸ™„
Ch.67 USJ Part 1
Every Time 😭
Learn Your Place UwU
Ch.68 USJ Part 2
Ch.69 USJ P.3
Ch.70 USJ Part 4
Ch.71 The End?
Ch.72 Prepare For Trouble!

Ch.3 My R β™‘

46.4K 1.2K 1.5K
By TinySpiderLily

Before you read this chapter please get your tissue ready because I will be cutting a lot of onions and I'm really sorry if I make anyone cry 😭

____________________________________

Overhaul Pov:

I slowly open my eyes and instead of seeing the blue sky and trees, I was met with a white ceiling as I look around more I realize it was my room...

How did I even get here the last thing I remember was killing that dirty traitor of the group, but he set up a trap and wounded me badly then I don't remember anything after that...

*knock knock*

The door opens after a few knocks just to review Hari, my righthand man and childhood friend.

" You're awake! " He runs over to my bedside.

" What happens? How long was I out? "

" You have been sleeping for 3 days already and for what happens. When I found you, you were with a kid he has done some basic first aid on you to stop the bleeding which saves you from dying. If you want I can get you his information since before I leave I have asked him for his name." Hari let out a sigh of relief.

" That would be good I may not like others touching me but he did save my life and as our rule, we have to repay anyone we are indebted to even if it is a kid."

Hari nob and left the room mostly to get me the information about that kid...

What is a kid doing in that place? On top of that, he also knows first aid and is good enough to keep me alive...

Not even ten minutes of the peaceful moment later, Hari comes back with the information about the kid.

He has fluffy green curly hair that looks soft to the touch, big emerald green eyes that look to be filled with hope and happiness and four freckles in the shape of a diamond on each side of his cheek. His name is Izuku Midoriya living with his mum and he is...

" quirkless... " This kid is quirkless he doesn't have the disease he is clean and pure.

" Hari gets the car ready I am meeting this kid today. " Hari nob a little shocked that I want to meet him and leave my room. I use my quirk on myself it hurt like a bitch but I need to go see him as soon as I can.

I must have him and keep him by my side forever.

Izuku Pov:

It has been 3 days since I met the two men in the wood...

3 days since I met my idle in real life...

3 days since my idle laugh at my dream...

3 days since I have lost all hope and the will to live anymore...

The bell ring to inform us that school have just ended, therefore meaning it is time for Kacchan to start season 13 episode 9 of my daily beating.

Today is the worst in all my years of being his punching bag...

Mostly because his angry pomeranian ass has to be saved by the so called number one hero All Ass yesterday. He was captured by that same slime villain that tries to send me to party with God, but guess he doesn't want me just like everyone else in my life. So I am still stuck here in this hell hole humans call it living, but it's ok today will be the last day...

Today will be the last day out of 9 years of living as less than a human being...

Today I will finally be free...

" somehow the idea of me being finally free make me...just a little bit happy... "

As that was the last thing on my mind I let my old friend darkness take over me again. By the time I open my eyes again, I was the only one left in the classroom. My uniform rips and burn cover in blood, blue and purple bruises all over my body and some burn mark as well.

" Kacchan sure did a number on me today, I wonder what will he do with that anger of his once I'm gone? Well, it is not my problem anymore after today he can deal with it himself from now on.

I am retiring from being everyone's punching bag. "

It's funny after all the things he did to me, I still worry and care for him but this will be the very last time...

I pick up all my things and slowly make my way to the roof to where my freedom is...

As I make it up there the Sky is still as blue as always as if nothing is wrong. Today is just another normal Thursday day...

After today the Deku that no one wanted will finally be gone.

I make my way to the edge taking off my beloved red shoes putting them next to my bag and turn around and look up at the blue sky one last time, and then I lean back and fall off the roof closing my eyes and slowly the darkness take over me again...

I could feel a smile slowly making its way to my lip...

Hehe... I thought I have forgotten how to even smile...

It turns out I still know how to smile...

Ah look like I am finally free from this world

" This cold heartless world that I have been imprisoned for 13 years...

It has taken my best friends away from me because I was a little different from others...

My family that once loved and care for me but stop because I was born different from other kids...

I lost everything because of something I have no control over something that is not even my fault to begin with...

Just because I was quirkless everyone hates me...

I have been good all my life but yet they don't care all they care about is quirks...

Because I don't have one I am less than a human being...

This is so unfair it's not like I want to be born different from everyone else I did not choose to be quirkless...

Why can't people just see each other as more than just their quirks and looks...

If I really going to be reborn all I wish for is a family who would love me for who I am, quitkless or not and friends that will stay by my side and back me up if I ever needed...

I just wish to have someone love and care for me for who I am and not what
I have...

I just don't want to be alone anymore...

It's scary to be by myself in this world... "

Please

Someone

Save

Me

From

This

Scary

World

I just want to be loved by someone and belong somewhere...

Am I asking too much?

Of course, I am...

I am a Deku after all...

Haha, look like Kacchan was right after all...

I can never become a hero...

Goodbye Kacchan I really did love you...

I'm sorry for being a Deku...

I'm really sorry for being born into this world...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 160 20
Well this is probably your generic villain deku story with a sprinkle of memes This story has violence and maybe some gore it has cursing in it (B...
331K 6K 22
Bad with descriptions but I'll try. Chapters 14 and 19 are now back for you all to read! Izuku was bullied all his life. Just because he was quirkles...
92.3K 1.3K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
48.2K 1.8K 9
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...