Random Marriage II

Av taeyeon_mystar

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... Mer

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
Second chance
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
Let's move to Book 3

058

716 46 23
Av taeyeon_mystar

"I've never been an obedient person either."

"But, my appearance has further amplified the problems that already existed. They want to use whatever methods possible to tear me away from your side and wake you up," Tiffany's lips curved up slightly as she looked down at her stomach and shook her head,

"It's just, their methods aren't that great. I thought I was the only one that sacrificed myself in order to destroy my enemies."

After speaking, the couple remained silent for a little while before Tiffany added, "At least, with Hwang Na-ri, it was a matter of interest. But, is it necessary for your parents to go to the extent where they would do anything just to put up a fight?"

"No matter how big of an issue they have with me and no matter how much they don't want to see me, there's no need to slander their daughter-in-law and grandchild, right?"

"Sorry," Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tightly, "The Hwang Family has already given you enough struggles."

"Why should you be sorry?" Tiffany asked as she turned to look at Taeyeon. Her heart broke as she saw his face, "You know, I once dreamed of a perfect relationship with my in-laws. I thought, even if Ms Han doesn't like me, she would at least love you, but..."

"You are Taeyeon. In my heart, and other people's hearts, you are capable of anything..."

"No matter how your parents are, they should not be vulgar people, yet, the things they have done, do not match their identities at all..."

After hearing what Tiffany had to say, Taeyeon carried his wife horizontally towards the bedroom, "There are some things that I am still investigating."

In reality, Taeyeon couldn't believe that his parents were like this either...

"How certain are you at the moment?" Tiffany was well aware of what Taeyeon was investigating, so her question was a little out of context.

"I'm 90% sure."

It seemed, in Taeyeon's heart, the current Han Ji-eun was already a fake.

"Actually, there is a very simple method you could use."

"Things aren't as simple as you think." Taeyeon pushed open the door to the bedroom and placed Tiffany onto the bed, "I need to clarify things properly."

"If you don't give me an answer soon, I will make a move at Miro Hotel in 2 days time. I will not let go of anyone that tries to tear us apart or hurt our child, even if that person is your mother."

"Have I ever stopped you?" After speaking, Taeyeon walked into the walk-in wardrobe and did his own thing. When he came back out, he had changed into a white pair of home clothes.

Taeyeon had always known that Tiffany knew what she was doing. And in this world, the only person that understood his difficulties and pains was Tiffany.

So, she did not want to throw him into a dilemma.

But, when dealing with issues like the one that Tiffany was facing, the identity of mother and mother-in-law should not make a difference. After all, when Han Ji-eun did the things she did, she had completely disregarded her identity as both.

So, it was OK for people to hurt her, but if they wanted to hurt Taeyeon and/or her child, Tiffany would never be able to tolerate it.

...

Meanwhile, Han Ji-eun was still fantasizing about Tiffany being abandoned by Taeyeon.

All she needed to do now, was get hold of the evidence.

Actually, the reason why she wanted the couple to split was simple: she knew Tiffany wasn't easy to deal with. So, she needed to dispose of her as soon as possible, otherwise, the risk of her identity being exposed would increase.

As for Father Kim, he had simply been a chess piece from the start.

As a fake Han Ji-eun, how much love could she possibly have for Taeyeon? Taeyeon was not her son, so how could she have a daughter-in-law?

Actually, in the beginning, she had considered putting on an act around Tiffany, but, it would have only worked if Tiffany was like any other normal daughter-in-law and had no brains.

Regardless, Taeyeon did not have a shortage of women. Without Tiffany, he was still the attractively charming Taeyeon.

If women were constantly throwing themselves at him, why did he need to stick with just one Tiffany?

...

Meanwhile, during the past two days, a woman wearing a hat and face mask, often paced back and forth outside the entrance of Hyatt Regency. The security soon noticed this, so they approached her and asked, "What are you doing? Why do you keep wandering around here?"

The old woman responded with a slight stutter, "Actually...I am here to see Mrs Kim. I have something to ask of her."

"Which Mrs Kim are you referring to? Do you know what place this is?" one of the security guards asked as he pointed to the grand entrance of the estate. "It's best you leave. The person you are looking for is not in here."

"Oh...OK," the old woman took a glance inside the estate and noticed a black car driving out towards the gate. She subconsciously looked inside the car and spotted Father Kim and Han Ji-eun sitting inside.

A thousand emotions coursed through her veins as the old woman's eyes turned red.

Once upon a time, she had married Kim Kangin because he was a mild-tempered man who knew how to love his wife. But, even after all these years, this man had not noticed that his wife was fake and he even allowed the fraud to bully his own son. Thinking of this, the old woman couldn't contain her emotions.

As the car drove past, the security guards bowed and one of them leaned over the passenger's window, "Mrs Kim, there's someone here to see you."

Han Ji-eun looked confusedly at the old woman through her car window, "I don't know this woman. If she is a paparazzi or reporter, directly send her away."

"Did you hear that? Mrs Kim said that she doesn't know you."

Han Ji-eun did not look at the old woman in detail, so she had not suspected anything yet. Meanwhile, the other security guards began making a move, "Please excuse us..."

"I'm not here to see this Mrs Kim, I'm here to see the other one," the old woman immediately explained.

"I'm here to see Tiffany. Tiffany knows me. If you don't believe me, give her a call. If she says that she doesn't know who I am, I'll immediately leave and not bother you anymore. Otherwise, if you offend me, it won't be good for you either, right?"

The main security guard felt that the old woman's words were quite reasonable, so he nodded his head, "In that case, wait for me here."

After speaking, the security guard entered the estate and personally knocked on Tiffany and Taeyeon's door. The person that answered was Tiffany, "Mrs Kim, there is a mysterious woman wearing a headscarf and face mask at the entrance, who wants to see you. Do you know her? If not, I will immediately send her away."

After hearing this, Tiffany paused for a moment. She, of course, didn't know who he was talking about, "Send her away..."

But, just as she was about to close the door, she suddenly remembered the old woman from Shin hye's birthday. So, she immediately called the security back, "Actually, I do know her."

"Do you want me to bring her in?" the security guard asked.

Tiffany remembered her as the mother of Suho's artist. But, why did she come looking for her?

"Bring her to the garden. I'll be right there."

"OK, Mrs Kim."

Taeyeon had already left for Crown Empire, so Tiffany was all alone at home. If she invited this woman into her home and she turned out to have bad intentions, it would be hard for her to handle her on her own. So, Tiffany arranged to meet her in the estate's garden.

At a time like this, Tiffany was not obligated to help. But, she was not a snobby person.

Even a normal person asking for help, would not be immediately rejected by Tiffany, let alone someone who knew Suho.

Tiffany was only ruthless to her enemies; she would never point daggers at the innocent.

This was one of the reasons why the old woman liked Tiffany.

It didn't take long before the old woman was brought to the garden in the middle of the estate. Not long afterwards, Tiffany also arrived at the garden wearing a jacket. As soon as the two women met, Tiffany looked confusedly at the old woman.

Of course, at such a close distance, it was impossible for Tiffany not to notice something was wrong.

"Are these...burns?"

"Yes, I've had them for many years now," the old woman tightened her face mask.

Tiffany smiled and did not ask any further. "You're the mother of Suho's artist right? We met once at Shinhye's birthday. But, why are you here to see me?"

"Irene is currently working as a stunt double under Mr Suho's management. She is often training and not at home. But...I heard about your scandal with Mr Suho through Irene, so I'm worried..."

"Are you afraid that it will affect your daughter's future?" Tiffany thought she had seen through the woman's intention, so she smiled gently, "Don't worry, this issue won't affect your daughter."

"I know you are innocent. I have a way of proving it..."

Hearing this, Tiffany's smile grew bigger, "Auntie, you aren't from the entertainment industry. Don't implicate yourself with the gossip. Plus, this issue does not affect your daughter, so you don't need to concern yourself with it."

"I know that you and Mr Suho are good friends. As a woman, if I keep hassling Mr Suho, it will have a negative effect on him and Irene, so I can only speak to you."

Her reasoning was acceptable.

"I don't have any ulterior motives. I simply want to help..."

Actually, Tiffany could understand why the old woman wanted to do this. She simply wanted to protect her daughter's future.

"I can handle this matter on my own. Don't worry, Suho's reputation won't be affected and your daughter won't be hurt..."

"Mrs Kim, you are just a woman. Plus, you are currently pregnant and the people around you have their own families to care about. They can't possibly protect you all the time. So, may I make a bold suggestion?" the woman gathered her courage and said what she wanted to say,

"I want to come to Hyatt Regency and take care of you. I can cook and do housework and I also have experience with children. I can take really good care of you."

"But...I'm not used to being taken care of," apart from being a little worried, Tiffany was simply speaking the truth.

After all, she had no idea where this woman came from. So, being cautious was always the smart thing to do.

"But, you are currently in trouble. I can help you think of a plan to resolve it. As long as you don't mind the way I look..."

As Tiffany looked into the eyes of the woman and noticed her sincerity, she realized, it had been a long time since she had seen such an honest reaction.

Even though she couldn't understand why the woman had come looking for her and cared so much about her.

"I really don't need your help," Tiffany replied apologetically. "Don't worry, I'll tell Suho to take good care of your daughter. He won't allow her to experience any suffering."

"I...oh, forget it..." the old woman sighed before leaving Tiffany with her phone number. "If you change your mind and are looking for someone to take care of you, you can give me a call. I am ready to help at any time."

"Thank you," Tiffany nodded her head sincerely. After all, it was rare to see such a warm and kind-hearted person.

"You're welcome. You are honestly a great actress that doesn't put up a front."

Tiffany watched as the woman left. What she had done was the right thing, but for some reason, her heart kept feeling uneasy afterwards.

So, she decided to confide in Taeyeon, "I don't know why I feel bad for rejecting her."

"What's her motive?" Taeyeon's voice was indifferent.

"To guarantee a good future for her daughter."

"Well, if she has a clean record and she is efficient at her work, then I think I could accept her suggestion," Taeyeon replied.

"After all, you are 7 months pregnant. I've been worried about leaving you alone for a while now. Let me do a background check on her first."

"OK," Tiffany replied.

Afterwards, Tiffany mentioned this to Suho. And, as a result, Suho's curiosity was piqued, so he went to question Irene in private.

Irene was getting ready for her interview, so she was currently dressed in a black singlet. She had no makeup on, but her movements flowed smoothly.

This little devil was more than capable. But, she had to overcome her fear of appearing on camera.

As Irene continued her practice, she suddenly disappeared from Suho's sight. Just as Suho was running around looking for her, she suddenly appeared, hanging just above his head, "Why are you looking for me?"

"Can't you make a simple appearance?" Suho asked as he furrowed his brows.

Irene jumped up, landed on the floor and sat down beside him, "Is this simple enough? Speak!"

"Did you know that your mom went looking for Tiffany? She wants to be a maid."

"My mom?" Irene pointed to herself in shock, "Why would she do that? I'm the one that washes all the underwear and socks at home. Why is it, after I leave home, she decides to clean for someone else?"

"Is your family in need of money?" Suho asked with his arms crossed.

"Well, we owe you $2 million. Is that considered as in need of money?" Irene scoffed.

"Can your mom be trusted? If she can, I actually do want her to take care of Tiffany," Suho actually trusted the old woman; it was an unexplainable instinct. He felt that the old woman would never hurt Tiffany and Taeyeon.

"I don't think my mom can be trusted. Why would she not care for her own daughter and go be a maid for someone else?"

Suho: "..."

"She's doing it for you, you little troublemaker. She wants to guarantee your future, so she's trying to get into the same territory as your enemies."

Irene thought about Suho's words and nodded her head calmly, "She should have done that a long time ago..."

Suho: "..."

"But, I still find it strange. No matter how I think about it, it's extremely odd. Why must it be Tiffany?" Irene couldn't understand. "Can't she have chosen someone else?"

"Do you still need to ask? Your mom is smart, she directly turned to the most reliable form of support in the entertainment industry. You should be satisfied!" Suho rolled his eyes.

He was already in his 30's, but for some reason, he kept losing his temper because of this little brat.

"Get ready, we are heading to your audition soon."

"You haven't told me what type of drama or film it is yet..." Irene queried as she followed behind Suho.

"You will know when you get there," Suho maintained the mystery as he gave a charming smile.

Actually...when Suho wasn't dull and boring, he was quite attractive. It's just, he was always acting serious. Irene sometimes thought to herself, if this man smoked and raced, how cool would he be? But, he was exactly the opposite.

How boring!

It didn't take long before Suho arrived at the auditions with Irene. The auditions were held at one of Seoul's most famous training grounds. And the reason why the production crew chose to hold the auditions here was because they wanted to select the very best action star.

Irene took a quick glance at the name: 'The Savage Wars'. It was an American sci-fi film!

However, what they wanted was not a stunt double, but an action star. A role that needed to appear on camera!

Irene immediately turned to escape. But, Suho ended up locking her in the car, "Why are you trying to run away?"

"I know this film. They don't need stunt doubles. Don't forget what you promised me."

"If this was Tiffany and she was given a similar opportunity, but she was afraid of appearing on camera, she would do everything she could to overcome her fear. Because she knows, a person that runs away, has no future."

"Firstly, I am not Tiffany! Secondly, I don't like to be lectured!" Irene said in an awkward voice. "I hate it when people compare me to others. I enjoy freedom and being able to do whatever I like."

"Only those that are capable are allowed to say 'no'!" Suho pulled out Irene's contract and threw it at her. "Have a look at the 6th term in the contract."

Irene immediately flipped through the contract and saw, clearly written under term 6 that during the contract period, she was not allowed to reject any reasonable arrangements made by her manager.

"You tricked me?"

"You're welcome to get out of the car now...but please leave behind your compensation of $20 million," Suho warned. "I'm certain I have the ability to change your arrogant attitude."

Seeing Suho was serious and more fierce then she was, she immediately became serious...

In other words, she had always been the type to bully the weak and submit to the strong and she especially liked those that were capable of controlling her.

"Let me first make things clear. If anything goes wrong, don't blame me."

Although Irene wasn't completely obedient towards Suho, she at least did not retaliate.

Suho stepped out of the car and led Irene into the training grounds. Plenty of highly skilled actresses were already inside and ready to go.

Irene was still casual about the situation. When she saw others audition, her expression was full of mockery.

"There are still a dozen people before you."

"I'll go to the bathroom first," Irene said as she nudged Suho away.

Suho did not follow her. After all, he had her tied to him with $20 million. In reality, Irene actually had the intention to run away. But, just as she stepped into the bathroom, she overheard some chatter.

"Did you guys see Suho? The one that received a FT Award for Best Newcomer Director?"

"The one that had an affair with Tiffany?" one of the girls tried to whisper, but Irene still heard her clearly.

"Shhh...do you want to be punished by Crown Empire? Right now, everyone is trying to save themselves. Suho is the only one that treats the entire incident like nothing happened. He even brought his artist here for an audition. Did you see the young girl he brought? She's at most 20-years-old and not bad looking. But, it's obvious that she's no decent action star."

"No need to state the obvious. At her age, what skills could she possibly have?"

Hearing this, Irene immediately threw open the doors and stormed over to the two women standing at the sink. As she washed her hands, she turned and looked at them.

She had always been thin-skinned and shameless, so she hated being on the shorter end of the stick. It was bad enough that they were insulting Suho, yet they also insulted her as well.

Ridiculous!

"You don't think I have skills? What about you, do you have any?" Irene questioned.

The two women were a little embarrassed after being caught gossiping about others, so they looked away awkwardly.

"I've got my eye on the two of you. Don't let me find out your names. Otherwise, I'll pass it on to Crown Empire."

Hearing this, the two women immediately apologized, "Sorry, our lips were just a little loose. Please forgive us."

Irene looked at the two women and scoffed. She then walked out without giving any response.

...

Those that auditioned first weren't very good. Some came out within one minute or less. According to the audition list, Irene was next, but she was nowhere to be seen.

Suho lifted his left hand to look at his watch. Did Irene need 10 minutes just to go to the bathroom?

Did the brat actually back out and run away?

A moment later, the judge stepped out and called Irene's name. It seemed, the auditions had been sped up, so her name was called ahead of time. But where had she gone?

Suho took a deep breath. He sounded slightly disappointed. Just as he stood up to leave, Irene walked past him and said, "I'll go in first."

"I thought you ran away..."

"Even if I was to run, I'll bash a few people first." Irene had actually returned to the hall for a while now. As she observed the people in the hall, she noticed the two loose-lipped girls were getting ready for their auditions. So, she figured they were in the same audition group as her.

Suho thought she had finally opened up, so he sat back down calmly. But, who knew...

After entering the audition room, Irene was supposed to wait for instructions, but she directly walked up to the judges and said in English, "I can fight with the other girls and act as a villain."

The judges felt that Irene's suggestion was quite interesting, so they agreed...

As a result, Irene got what she wanted; a chance to hit the girls.

Back when she was just an extra, she already enjoyed hitting people and then fixing their bones after. Now that she had come across two loose-lipped people, she couldn't wait to jump at the opportunity!

So, she didn't care about the situation she was in, all she cared about was hitting people. In fact, she forgot that there were cameras all around her and she threw every punch with maximum power.

Her opponents sensed her seriousness, so they responded with full power as well. As a result, the fight between the three women was the most realistic amongst all the auditions...

Although Irene was battling one against two, her movements were smooth and fluid like water. Also, her power was so frightening that the judges couldn't help cheering, "Perfect!"

But, Irene did not care. She simply continued hitting her opponents until their nurse bled. While they glared at her angrily, she simply smiled innocently, "Sorry, my punches hold grudges!"

"You..."

Irene rolled her eyes before she walked proudly out of the room.

As Suho spotted her, he walked over and asked, "Do you have a grudge against those two?"

"None of your business," Irene also held a grudge against Suho, so she refused to talk to him.

"Let's just wait for the results."

Suho's lips curved upwards. It turned out, this little troublemakers fears could actually be cured.

As soon as Taeyeon agreed to allow the old woman into Hyatt Regency, he immediately instructed Chanyeol to do a background check.

It turned out, the woman's surname was Lee and her first name was Hyoyeon. She was originally from a rich family, but her family went bankrupt. It was at that time that her home encountered a fire and her face was burnt. That was also when she met her savior, Choi Boyao. As the couple got to know each other, they eventually fell in love and gave birth to Irene.

After confirming the woman's past, Tiffany gave her a phone call.

As Sooyoung was overseas, Taeyeon naturally put the entire responsibility of hiring the old woman into Sunny's hands.

After arriving at Hyatt regency and seeing the old woman, Sunny couldn't help but analyze why she had a mask on. The woman couldn't hide, so she had no choice but to explain, "I became like this after getting burnt in a fire many years ago."

"Does Tiffany know about this?" Sunny was simply worried that the woman's scars would frighten Tiffany.

"Yes, she knows," Hyoyeon nodded her head. "Don't worry, I will take good care of her."

"It's best that you do." Since Taeyeon had already approved of this woman, Sunny wasn't worried about her character. And, of course, with Tiffany's abilities, it was impossible to make a move under her surveillance.

So, it didn't take long before the two women arrived inside Tiffany and Taeyeon's home. At this moment, Tiffany was practicing the script of 'Concubine Ning'.

"Since your surname is Lee, I will call you 'Auntie Lee' from now on. Sunny will help you arrange everything else," Tiffany said as she put down her script. She was extremely friendly and did not put up a front at all.

Hyoyeon felt very comfortable. At home, Tiffany was even more quiet, graceful and gentle as a Chrysanthemum flower. In fact, she was incomparably extraordinary and refined.

"OK, Mrs Kim."

"You can call me Tiffany."

She did not want to have a master-servant relationship with Hyoyeon.

"Let's go. I'll show you around the house."

Hyoyeon nodded at Sunny. Just as she was about to turn around, she seemed to have remembered something. So, she looked at Tiffany and asked, "Have you thought of a way to deal with Han Ji-eun yet?"

"How could something like that be an issue for our Tiffany?" Sunny answered on behalf of Tiffany.

"That's good. If you need any help, just let me know," Hyoyeon said sincerely as usual.

Tiffany nodded as she watched Sunny lead Hyoyeon away to explore the house. She then returned her focus to her script.

...

"Has Han Ji-eun always been this bad to Tiffany?" Hyoyeon asked as she was shown around the house.

"Uh huh. She has been like this from the day that she returned from overseas,"

Sunny replied contemptuously. "Her hatred towards Tiffany is ridiculous. As you saw, she has created so much trouble for Tiffany since her return."

"What is the reason?"

"Who knows? She slandered Tiffany for hurting her, claimed that Tiffany was cheating on Taeyeon and even said that Tiffany's child is unhealthy. I've never seen such an awful mother-in-law."

Hyoyeon subconsciously clenched her fists.

"Don't worry, she will pay back for each incident, one at a time."

Sunny froze after hearing these words...

Was she imagining things? Or did this old woman appear to hate Han Ji-eun even more than they did?

But, seeing Hyoyeon's expression remained normal, Sunny quickly dismissed this thought. She must have been thinking too much into it. This woman was just an average person, how could she come in contact with someone like Han Ji-eun?

"By the way...could Miss Sunny please tell me where Han Ji-eun lives? So I can be wary of it?"

Sunny felt this was quite reasonable, so she nodded her head, "OK, I'll tell you in a moment."

Hyoyeon had finally entered Hyatt Regency...

Which meant, Han Ji-eun's redemption wasn't far...

...

In reality, Tiffany was not used to having Hyoyeon in Hyatt Regency. After all, whenever Taeyeon wasn't around in the past, she had always wandered around the villa on her own. Now that Hyoyeon was here, she felt she should test her out, just to be safe.

So, she deliberately left her scripts all over the place and pretended to fall asleep on the sofa. A moment later, Hyoyeon entered the living room to find Tiffany had fallen asleep.

She immediately fetched a blanket from the guest room and covered her with it quietly. She then picked up all the scripts and placed them inside one of the drawers in the coffee table; she knew they were extremely important.

Tiffany noticed this and felt she may have gone overboard with her suspicions...

She had already confirmed that Hyoyeon entered Hyatt Regency with a motive, but she definitely had no bad intentions against her.

So, Tiffany slowly relaxed.

It didn't take long before Taeyeon returned home to find Hyoyeon had prepared a large spread of dishes for dinner. She even took into account that Tiffany was pregnant and made sure that every dish was healthy and rich in nutrients.

Seeing the spread, Tiffany couldn't help but giggle, "Now that Auntie Lee is here, you also get some extra spare time to rest."

"But, I don't feel tired," Taeyeon unbuttoned his jacket and placed it on the sofa before hugging Tiffany. He had to give Tiffany a hug first before settling in at home.

"Let's hurry and eat. You have a tough battle to face tomorrow, so you need to rest early tonight," Tiffany said with a deeper meaning.

"I've already arranged everything for you," Taeyeon carried Tiffany over to the dining table and gently placed her back down.

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon stood to one side. Of course, she did not dare to look recklessly at the couple, in case she revealed her emotions.

Around Tiffany, she could still control herself, but around Taeyeon...he was her son...how could she hold back her tears when seeing him?

"Auntie Lee, you can get some rest. There's nothing else that requires your assistance for now."

Hearing this, Hyoyeon immediately reassured, "Don't worry, I'll be cleaning up in the kitchen. I won't interrupt your dinner."

"That's not what I meant. Auntie Lee, Taeyeon and I are simple people. We don't have many rules, so, you can relax."

"I know that you are both good people, so I will do my best to take care of you." After speaking, Hyoyeon retreated from the dining room and returned to her own bedroom.

It was time for her to think of a way to help Tiffany, so that Han Ji-eun would pay for what she had done.

It was bad enough that Han Ji-eun bullied her. How dare she bully her son, her daughter-in-law, and even her grandchild!

She deserved to die!

Of course, Tiffany was a vengeful person, so she had no intention to go easy on Han Ji-eun. They would have to wait for the good show tomorrow to see if Han Ji-eun was the final winner or whether Tiffany already had victory in her hands.

The dining table quickly returned to its usual warmth and peace. But, at this moment, the food that entered Taeyeon's mouth filled him with unexplainable emotions.

"What's wrong?" Tiffany asked.

"The flavor is on the same level as our cooking," Taeyeon replied casually to hide the overwhelming emotions that he felt.

...

The meeting with Han Ji-eun at Miro Hotel was scheduled for 2pm. But, Han Ji-eun was so excited, she ended up arriving over half an hour early.

She wanted to thoroughly examine the hotel beforehand to see if she was being followed or whether there were any secret cameras installed. But, of course, there weren't any.

To destroy Tiffany, Han Ji-eun was willing to sacrifice anything. Even if it meant that she had to hand over $30 million, she did not feel brokenhearted at all.

The hotel still had advertisements that Tiffany had done from when she was a model. Upon seeing them, Han Ji-eun smirked in ridicule. She was about to destroy everything that Tiffany had worked so hard to achieve.

...

Although it was going to be a good show, it was inconvenient for Tiffany to leave the villa, so she remained home and decided to watch Han Ji-eun's expression turn sour, live from home.

"Tiffany, everything is ready to go," Chanyeol said through the phone. "I've already connected to the biggest public screen in Seoul and am ready to start a live broadcast."

"I'm ready for a spectacular show!" Tiffany hung up the phone and put down her scripts. She then picked up the remote control beside her...

...

2pm on the dot. The woman that Han Ji-eun had arranged to meet, quickly arrived on the scene. However, she was completely covered in a disguise.

Han Ji-eun couldn't help but laugh, "You don't need to be so nervous."

"Crown Empire is already investigating this matter. Even my friend has fled overseas to hide. So, I'm a bit worried as to what to do."

"No matter what you're worried about, I can help you," Han Ji-eun removed her sunglasses as a sign of respect and sincerity.

"You...aren't you Tiffany's mother-in-law? You're Han Ji-eun, right? Are you planning to buy the evidence of Tiffany cheating, so you can show it to President Kim?" the woman quickly stood up in shock, "If I had know it was you, I wouldn't have come."

"Sit back down first. Let me say a few words," Han Ji-eun stopped the woman from leaving and dragged her back down into her seat. "To be honest, I don't like Tiffany. So, I would never reveal you to Taeyeon."

"I don't believe you. Unless, you can show me some form of proof." After speaking, the woman pulled out her phone and opened the voice recorder, "Are you brave enough to answer a few of my questions? If you answer me, I'll give you the photos."

Han Ji-eun looked carefully at the woman in front of her. She knew that she was frightened. After weighing up her options, Han Ji-eun finally nodded her head and shrugged her shoulders, "Go ahead and ask!"

"If you can't answer me, then the deal is canceled. After all, if this information gets revealed, the results would be dire and Crown Empire won't let me off. If you can't bear to sacrifice a little, then I shouldn't put myself at risk either."

Obviously, the woman was cautious after seeing Han Ji-eun's casual attitude.

Seeing the woman was firm on her decision, Han Ji-eun replied, "Ask. I will answer you truthfully."

"Firstly, you couldn't have possibly tried so hard to track me down for the photos, just so you could clarify the trustworthiness of it, right?"

Han Ji-eun thought for a moment and replied, "I wanted to show it to my son, so he could see the type of person Tiffany is. After all, Tiffany indeed cheated, so I'm not framing her for something she didn't do."

"Do you hate Tiffany because she hurt you in some way?" the woman asked questioningly. "I can't quite figure out what grudge you could possibly have. Why would you go to such lengths to find evidence of her cheating? Isn't she your daughter-in-law?"

Han Ji-eun thought for a few seconds and suddenly felt the questions were a bit weird, "Why do you need to know this?"

"Sorry Mrs Kim, if I don't have enough information in my hands to protect myself, I can not possibly hand this photo to you. I've been shot in the foot too many times, so I've learned to be careful." The woman's expression was scornful,

"You know how this industry is like and you know what President Kim is capable of. If he was to find out that I slandered his wife, my future will be bleak."

"It's not like you are framing Tiffany. You are revealing the truth!" Han Ji-eun emphasized.

"Mrs Kim, you are smart. You always manage to change the subject. But, please answer my question. Otherwise, I can't possibly hand over the evidence to you."

Han Ji-eun paused for a moment before letting out a laugh, "The answer is simple. Tiffany is unfilial and she even hurt me. Everyone knows this."

"Mrs Kim, don't lie to those that know the truth. Everyone in the industry knows whether Tiffany is the type of person to hurt someone," the woman obviously didn't believe her.

"Please be honest. My reputation has already been destroyed, what can I do to you?"

"It's not good for you to know too much."

Hearing this, the woman immediately stood up, "I didn't put myself in such a huge risk to see you, just so I could listen to your rubbish. Since we can't come to a compromise, I think it's better for me to protect myself."

"I have no use for the useless information you have given me."

"How would I know if you'd turn around and betray me?" Han Ji-eun sneered.

"If I give you the photo, betraying you would be exposing myself. If you don't want to cooperate, then stop wasting my time." After speaking, the woman stood up to leave. This time, Han Ji-eun took a deep breath, held back her anger and pulled the woman back.

"I cut my own arm!"

*********
Yeah!! Finally 🤣

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.6K 32 35
"Criminal" thats how the world sees me......without seeing my pain.....without hearing my story.........without caring about me.....everyone judged m...
431K 12.5K 39
Yn: are you happy with this marriage I asked him because he ignored me....and also didn't talk with me I scared because he just glaring me.but sudden...
12.1K 1.6K 18
"Your kissable lips taste more than strawberries, your divine scent is addictive the most..and thinking about you make me feel that you are all mine"...