Betrayal (ThatOneTomahawk)

34PAST54EVA tarafından

Betrayal She never thought that this would happen. Ever. She always thought that shed blend in with the rest... Daha Fazla

Lucky (1)
Confusion (2)
You placed bets on us?! (3)
Pancakes (4)
So close (5)
We didnt! (7)
Q+A (6)
Dispute (8)
Brendon (9)
Shes hot bro (10)
Devon (11)
Across the road (12)
Gym (13)
Falling (14)
Beached whale (15)
Scrap Metal (16)
Crying (17)
Guests (18)
Pretty bottels (19)
Condoms (20)
PAX! (21)
Spain (22)
Tops (23)
Model it (24)
Nandos (25)
Grape (26)
Ears (27)
Hulk (28)
Devon does it better (29)
Chimney (30)
Like I give a heck (31)
Pro make-up artist (32)
Interuption (33)
We're married?! (34)
An apartment (35)
Beds (36)
When did you know (37)
You talk too much (39)
Gok Wan (40)
Monkey, cow, and watermelon (41)
Biscuits (42)
Shower sex (43)
Never has, never will (44)
Fans (45)
Maddie (46)
You (47)
Dominance (48)
McDonald's

Explaination (38)

157 4 3
34PAST54EVA tarafından

Maddie's POV:

Wow. I moved over to Julio and kiss his cheeks. He said it on camera. I remembered how much I missed Julio. Sure, I hated how we went behind my back, but I kissed Grape. I want to forgive him. My head says yes but my hearts screaming no.

"I'm going for a shower, it was nice being involved but I should go, I'm not part of the CUBE." I announce and get off Julio.

"Will you come back?" Brayden asks still with his head in Ryan's lap.

"If your still streaming, yes of course." I respond.

I walk upstairs and begin to run a shower. I put on my stereo singing along. I strip out of my clothes and walk in. I let the hot water droplets hit my body as I wash my hair.

Do I want Tomahawk back? He pretty much lost his virginity to Devon while he was with me but, I kissed Grape and Julio and I were still an item. I continued to wash my hair.

I finished everything I needed to do in the shower before wrapping a fluffy towel round my body. I looked around for my phone, but couldn't find it. Panicked ran through me. Had I left it at the Spa? No I had it in the car. It must be downstairs.

I unlock the bathroom door to see Julio sat on my bed.

"Julio, please may you leave, I'm in nothing but a towel." I ask re-adjusting the towel.

"It's not like I haven't seen you like this before? Have I?" Julio raises a good point.

"True, why are you here?" I say while I gather some comfortable clothes to get changed into.

"We needed to talk so...here I am." He says fiddling with his hands.

"Okay... start talking, I'm getting changed in the bathroom but I'll be able to hear and respond." I say picking up some clean underwear and walking back into the steamed up bathroom.

"Well... here it goes. First things first; I really like your singing you sound amazing." Julio says while chuckling.

I've missed that chuckle.

"I know, watch out Beyoncé, I'm coming through." I laugh.

"Secondly, I feel that I need to explain what happened at Nandos."

"You think." I say wincing at the memory.

"So, Devon was having a general conversation with me, even though I hate him, and just to keep the drama low, i continued the conversation." Julio begins.

"Wait, why do you hate him?" I ask confused.

"I know he kissed you that day after our argument." Julio admits sheepishly.

I stop moisturising my legs and re-wrap the towel round me. I open the door and look at Julio.

"If you knew why didn't you say anything." I ask popping my head round the door.

"I didn't want to lose you." He responds.

"If you didn't want to lose me, why did you let Devon suck you off?" I ask while closing the door so I can put my shorts on.

"I was confused and angry at you and Grape being together. I couldn't picture you with another man! I don't want to lose you, your the best thing I've ever had Maddie. Before you came along I was with Chantelle and I realise how much of a bitch she actually is that's why I broke up with her, and also I wanted another girl. I broke up with her because I wanted you." Julio admits.

AN: Sorry for late uploads I haven't been very well so here's another chapter. Another coming later.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

248K 38.3K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
222K 454 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
32.4K 2.2K 55
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
5.2M 46.1K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...