secrets : george weasley (on...

By disappointed_gurl

(Y/N) Black was believed to be (Y/N) Potter, Harry's older sister, as few knew who her true father was. She... More

1- July 31
2- Diagon Alley
3- Platform 9 3/4
4- The Sorting Ceremony
5- First Day in Class
6- The Troll
7- First Quidditch Game
8- Christmas at Hogwarts
9- End of Third Year
10- The Great Escape
11- Flourish & Blotts
12- The Message on the Wall
13- Chamber of Secrets
14- Petrified
15- Nightmares
16- Leaky Cauldron
17- New Professors
18- Down by the Black Lake
19- Dementors
20- Payback
21- Firebolts
22- Gryffindor Tower
24- Gryffindor v. Slytherin
25- Shrieking Shack
26- Explanation
27- Farewell
28- The Burrow
29- The Unexpected Visit
30- The Portkey
31- The Quidditch World Cup
32- Aftermath
33- Triwizard Tournament
34- Beauxbatons & Durmstrang
35- The Goblet of Fire
36- Arguements
37- A Night to Remember
38- The First Task
39- Announcements, Announcements, Announcements
40- Dates
41- Yule Ball
42- The Second Task
43- A Sirius Matter
44- The Third Task
45- The Parting of Ways
46- Secrets Revealed
47- Back to 4th Privet Drive
48- Order Of The Phoenix

23- Petter Pettigrew

2.2K 69 77
By disappointed_gurl

The following day the picture of the Fat Lady was back, her picture was now repaired. She however requested that her picture be guarded so now there were security troll guards by her picture, you all were grateful she was back and that Sir Cadogen was no longer the one letting you in. You all stayed back to see them hang her back up and celebrated her return.

"Great to have you back Miss" Dean said.

"It's great to be back" You all headed to the Great Hall to have breakfast, you and Hermione were studying while eating. Your O.W.Ls were around the corner so you wasted no time and started studying and Hermione who was just as determined to get good grades as you joined in. Fred and George were trying to get you to stop worrying and relax but it was no help.

"George please let me study"

"(y/n) don't worry you'll do fine. Now put the book down and eat"

"George I really need to focus"

"Enough darling, you haven't even touched your food" he grabbed your book.

"GEORGE"

"Nope. Now eat, here open up" He got a piece of toast and placed it on your mouth. "Attagirl"

"Hey George I think she could eat on her own" Harry glared dangerously at the boy who now backed up. Just then an owl came flying down and it landed in front of Neville.

"Oh no" Neville whispered as he grabbed the envelope.

"Look, Neville's got himself a howler" a Slytherin boy yelled. He opened the howler and his grandmother's voice scared the whole table, she was so loud and she expressed her disappointment in Neville. The Slytherin table bursted into laughter and some Gryffindors joined as well, he however ran with the envelope when they started to laugh at him however the envelope could still be heard since he had accidentally released it in entrance hall, her voice was now magically magnified to a hundred times its usual volume. You got up from the table and ran after him once the howler stopped shouting, but you couldn't find him. You were going back to the Great Hall but heard the sound of someone crying coming from a janitor's closet.

"Neville?" you opened the door and found Neville sitting down with his knees into his chest. "Neville, come here" you sat next to him and gave him a hug as he cried into your shoulder, you played with his hair which seemed to calm him down and when he fully did calm down he started to talk.

"I don't know why I was put into Gryffindor (y/n), I'm not worthy of being a Gryffindor. I wanted to be placed in Hufflepuff. I'm not brave, I don't know why the sorting hat put me in Gryffindor"

"Neville. Gryffindors aren't just brave, you know there are many other traits for Gryffindors. The sorting hat put you in Gryffindor for a reason Neville, cause you are worthy of being in Gryffindor. We all make mistakes Neville so don't be hard on yourself. Your grandmother should be proud of the grandson she had cause she had one amazing, sweet, intelligent grandson"

"I don't know about intelligent (y/n). I struggle a lot in Potions"

"And I struggle a lot with Herbology, by the way are you still going to help me with my Herbology homework after class?"

"Of course (y/n)" he replied with a smile.

"Don't let others get to you Neville, you are one heck of a person and anyone who says otherwise is a big prick that you shouldn't even bother listening to. Come on Neville, I'll walk you to Charms"

"But you have Defense against the Dark Arts"

"Don't worry Neville. I'm sure Professor Lupin won't mind now let's go" You walked Neville to class and while walking with him he talked about Herbology which didn't bother you, his face lit up whenever he talked about Herbology which sorta reminded you of George and how his face would also light up whenever he talked the joke shop they dreamed on opening. He was late but after explaining to Professor Flitwick what happened he excused him and even offered to write you a note so Professor Lupin wouldn't get you in trouble. You went to DADA and the door was closed so you opened it and upon opening it the whole turned to face you and Lupin had stopped talking.

"Late (y/n)"

"Sorry Professor, I have a note" he grabbed the note and read it.

"Very well Miss Potter go sit down but see me after class" you nodded and sat next to George.

"I brought you some muffins since you didn't eat"

"Thank you George"

"I thought about bringing a whole plate but Ron sorta ate most of the food so I didn't get a chance" you both laughed. After class you stayed with your Uncle since he wanted to talk to you and you knew it had to do with the events that had recently happened.

"Are you okay darling?"

"Oh I am. I can't say the same about Ron though, poor guy is traumatized and claims that Hermione's cat ate his pet rat"

"Yeah I know everytime I see them he brings up the fact that her cat is the reason for Scabber's disappearance"

"Well I do have to agree with Hermione, it is in his nature"

"That is true. Well I was going to ask you something but promise not to get mad?"

"Can't make any promises until I know what it is"

"Can you and George start dating before you finish your 6th year? I'm really not trying to lose 10 galleons to Mcgonagall"

"Excuse me, you have a bet on me and George!"

"Why of course. Almost everyone does, it's obvious you two fancy each other"

"UNCLE LUPIN!"

"Oh come on darling you can't tell me you don't fancy the boy. I've seen how you two look at each other and he isn't a bad choice. I think your father would approve"

"Doubt it he can get jealous. I mean didn't you say he would get jealous when James started to hang out with Lily"

"So you do fancy him" he smirked.

"Of course not! But out of curiosity who has the biggest bet?"

"Dumbledore, he bet 30 galleons that you two would go out during you last year but make it official afterwards"

"Well you are all wrong cause it's not going to happen. So you might want to take back your 10 galleons"

"Stubborn, just like Sirius"

"Very. Well I'm off Uncle, Neville is probably already waiting for me in the library"

"Very well darling oh and don't forget you have detention with me tonight"

"Wait why!"

"Well that day you fell off your broom you were suppose to come to detention with Mr. Weasley but since you didn't you still have detention"

"Uncle I fell off my broom give me a break"

"Oh I did. I gave you a week to recover now that I see you are well and happy I think it's a great time for you to go to detention"

"Come on uncle"

"Fine I'll give you a choice. Promise me you'll go out with George before your 6th year ends and I'll let you skip detention"

"I'll see you later then uncle"

"Oh come on (y/n)!"

-

You entered the library and found Neville reading the book you gave him for Christmas, he was so focused on the book that he didn't notice you enter. He had a smile on his face while reading the book which you thought was adorable, he loved herbology and would always talk about it even though many thought it was annoying you found it adorable and always paid attention to whatever he had to say.

"Hey Neville"

"Oh hey (y/n)! I didn't see you come in, sorry I was busy reading the book you gave me. Did you know that Trolls seem to be allergic to Puffapods, they sneeze whenever they bloom oh and did you know in order to escape from Devil Snare one-"

"Must relax"

"Exactly. Herbology is a great subject"

"You know Neville you should become Hogwarts next Herbology professor, you know everything"

"I was actually considering it but I don't know. What if I'm not good enough?"

"Not good enough? Neville you are the best, I think you know more than Professor Sprout" he chuckled and started to help you with your Herbology homework which he made it seem super easy. After your study session with Neville you went back to the common room and found the twins, Lee sitting on the couch while Oliver sat on the armchair.

"Hello boys whatcha talking about"

"Hey (y/n), we are talking about the upcoming game with Slytherin" Oliver said.

"Oh I'm definitely not looking forward to the game. Well I mean I am but I rather play against Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff cause unlike the Slytherins they play clean" You sat by the edge of the couch but George grabbed your waist and pulled you down, he insisted you sit on his lap which made your cheeks go red and they only got worse when George started drawing circles on the side of your hips. Oliver gave you a seriously-right-in-front-of-me stare and you just shrugged your shoulder.

"What she needs a place to sit and I don't see any of you giving up your space for (y/n)" George said to Oliver once he saw his expression.

"I don't see you giving up yours either Georgie" Fred smirked at his brother.

"Cause I don't want to I'm comfortable but unlike you guys I'm kind enough to share my space with (y/n)"

"He's got a point boys anyways Ollie do you know who next year's captains are?"

"Oh yes I do my dear (y/n). For Hufflepuff it's Cedric Diggory, for Ravenclaw it's Roger Davies and for Slytherin it's um... Graham Montague"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS! MONTAGUE! Bloody hell I thought dealing with Flint was hard, now I'm going to have to deal with Montague. Bloody hell murder me Ollie!"

"I'm not going to murder you cause you need to lead this team to victory and I know you'll do great"

"Thanks Ollie but still murder me" Everyone laughed which made you roll your eyes.

"Oh (y/n) I was going to ask you before DADA but you came late. How's Neville?" Lee asked.

"Oh well right now he is a lot better but poor fellow was crying in the janitors closet when I found him. I didn't want anyone saying anything to him so I walked him to Charms which is why I came late to DADA"

"Poor guy hasn't had it easy since he first arrived"

"Nope he hasn't Lee"

The door suddenly opened and in cake Harry, Ron and Hermione. Harry had mentioned that they would be going to Hagrid's since he had just come back from London and from their facial expressions it did not go well. You shifted your attention to the trio. "So how did it go Harry?"

"Bad, Buckhead is being executed"

"Seriously ugh bad news everywhere. what a day"

"What's your bad news (y/n)?" Hermione asked.

"Well Ollie told me that Graham is going to be the captain for Slytherin next year"

"That is bad news, well erm I'm sorry (y/n) but I'm sure you'll do great so don't let Montague - why are you sitting on George's lap?" He asked as he pointed at George.

"Oh there wasn't any space" you replied.

"Oh and George insisted your sister sit on his lap" Fred added.

"Shut it Freddie! Look Harry I was just trying to be nice and give (y/n) a place to sit. Harry no!" George ran away when he saw Harry get Fred's bat that was close by.

"Seriously Fred"

"Did I lie (y/n) he did insist plus I was gross watching you two snog in front of us"

"We weren't snoging, quit being such a drama king" you looked at the time and noticed that it was getting quite late. "Now if you'll excuse me I have detention with Lupin and I don't plan on being late so I'll see you boys later. Oh and Ollie please make sure Harry doesn't murder George unless you want to find a new beater before the quidditch final" His facial expression quickly went from being happy to scared.

"POTTER LEAVE WEASLEY ALONE!" He ran up the stairs to prevent Harry from murdering George. As you started to leave the common room you heard Oliver tell Harry to drop the bat or else he would stupefy him.

"I WILL DO IT POTTER! NOW DROP THE BAT!"

-

It was pretty late when you arrived at Lupin's office but he greeted you with a cup of hot chocolate and some cookies. "Ah I like these types of detentions, in this case give me more detentions"

"Funny (y/n). I just thought we should spend some time together. Last time we spent time together well...you were crying"

"Yeah I remember" you chuckled.

"You want to walk around the castle?"

"Won't we get in trouble" you asked.

"(y/n).. I'm a teacher"

"Oh right sorry let's go" You started walking around the castle with Remus and he would tell you the many things he, Sirius, James and Peter did. He mentioned how he was appointed Prefect and would usually let the boys get away with a lot of things. You two kept walking but stop when you heard Snape talking to Harry, instead of helping Harry you waited for a bit to hear what the conversation was about.

"Turn out your pockets... what might this be?" Snape said.

"Spare bit of parchment" Harry replied.

"Really, reveal your secrets" You peaked to see what he was holding and you saw it was the map. "It's the map" you yelled whispered at your uncle.

"Wait we'll go, just wait for this part" You two focused back on the conversation they were having.

"Read it" Snape said in his usual dull tone.

"Mr Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business.

Mr Prongs agrees with Mr Moony and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.

Mr Padfoot would like to register his
astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a Professor.

Mr Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slime-ball"

"Let's go darling" Remus whispered and you both started to walk towards. Your uncle quickly interrupted their conversation when Snape was about to insult Harry. "Professor"

"Well, well. Lupin. Out for a little walk in the moonlight, are we? Ahh you as well Miss Potter" Snape said to the both of you.

"Harry, are you okay?" Lupin asked.

"That remains to be seen. I've just now confiscated a rather curious artifact from Mr. Potter. Take a look, Lupin. This is supposed to be your area of expertise. Clearly, it's full of dark magic"

"I seriously doubt that, Severus. It looks to me as if it merely insults anyone who tries to read it. I suspect it's a Zonko product.. nevertheless, I shall pursue any hidden qualities it may possess. As you say, it's my area of expertise. Come, Harry"

"Goodnight Professor Snape" you said as you started to walk with Harry and Lupin, once the three of you made it to his office he went off on Harry.

"I don't know how this map came to be in your possession, Harry, but I'm astounded that you didn't turn it in. Did you ever stop to think that this is in the hands of Sirius Black. Is a map to you?"

"No professor" Harry replied.

"Your father didn't set much store by rules either. But he and your mother did give their lives to save yours. Gambling their sacrifice by walking about the castle unprotected, with a killer on the loose, strikes me as a poor way to repay them. I won't cover up for you again, Harry. Now go back to your dormitory and don't take any detours, if you do I'll know"

"Are you coming (y/n)?"

"Oh I'll catch up Harry. I'm still not done with detention"

"Okay goodnight (y/n). Oh and professor I don't think that map works earlier it should someone, someone I know to be dead"

"Who was it Harry?" Lupin asked.

"Peter Pettigrew"

"That's not possible though Harry" you said.

"That's what it showed earlier, goodnight" he left and you went over to your uncle who was looking at the map.

"Uncle?"

"Um darling, look go back to your dormitory and we can discuss this tomorrow okay?"

"Very well uncle. Goodnight, I love you"

"I love you too darling, goodnight" he gave you a goodnight forehead kiss.

"Remember. Don't try and sneak out I have the map"

"Yes I know" you rolled your eyes and made your way to the common room and started thinking about the latest information. You didn't notice the twins knocked out on one of the desks that the common room had so when you accidentally kicked one of the tables George woke up.

"(y/n)?"

"Oh hey George , what are you two going here?"

"Oh we were thinking about what other types of products we should make for our joke shop"

"Puking pastille?"

"What?"

"You should make some products that makes the eater sick so they could skip class"

"(Y/N) YOU ARE GENIUS. WE CAN MAKE OTHER PRODUCTS LIKE FAKE WANDS. Would you be willing to test them when we make them?"

"I wouldn't mind" He caught you by surprise when he ran up to you and spun you around.
"You are the best (y/n)!"

"I know" you sarcastically replied.

"So how was detention? Did you clean the stairs?" He asked when he put you down.

"Umm not exactly"

"What did he make you do?"

"Watch the corridors with him"

"Lucky git. Must be lucky to have your uncle be your professor"

"You aren't wrong Weasley but um bad news and don't get mad at Harry but he got the map taken away"

"From who?"

"Well first from Snape but then Lupin toke is since Snape thought it was filled with "dark magic""

"That's rubbish, do you think he'll give it back eventually?"

"Oh I know he will"

"You look a bit shaken up (y/n), are you okay? come sit" you sat next to him and he wrapped his arm around you around your shoulder.

"Yeah just shaken up with the recent events, you know with Sirius entering the dormitory"

"Don't worry (y/n) as long as I'm here he won't hurt you"

"Oh really"

"Of course I'm a lot stronger" he said pointing at his arms.

"Rubbish Weasley" you bluntly replied.

"Really?"

"Ye-" before you could finish your sentence George tackled you to the floor and you two started to wrestle. You had the upper hand at first but then he started to tickle you. He eventually was on top of you and he had a tight grip on your arms. You got butterflies and you felt your cheeks get warm, you two were so close together and he smirked at your reaction.
"Blushing (y/n)"

"No. It's just hot you git. Now get off me"

"Admit I'm strong and I'll let you"

"You know I can yell and I can get Harry down here"

"You wouldn't dare"

"HARRRYYY" he covered your mouth before you could scream any louder, while it didn't wake up Harry it did wake up Fred. He walked over to see George on top of you covering your mouth while you tried to fight him off.

"Seriously you two couldn't get a room" Fred said with a grin.

"Fred help me! This git won't let me go"

"Can you do my charms homework this week?" He asked with a smile.

"You get charms though"

"Yeah but I don't wanna do it"

"Fine just get George off me"

"Permission to summon Harry?"

"Permission granted now go!" He ran upstairs to go get Harry and George quickly got off you and went to go follow his brother who had woken up Harry. You expected Fred to actually tell him but he didn't since he didn't want to wake up Headboy Percy who would probably give all of you detention.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.2K 40
Ella Kierston, Minerva McGonagall's goddaughter, begins her 6th year at Hogwarts as the Wizarding World is on the high alert for the notorious Azkaba...
837K 36.8K 135
"There is no evil in sorcery. Only in the hearts of men." - Merlin Almost everyone in the wizard community know who the Weasley Family is; an old lin...
4.5K 156 22
"A transfer from Dumstrang will be joining us today everyone, now don't go into shock, especially you mister Potter." ...
384 4 50
Aries Cassiopeia Black is a Halfblood Witch and is also a Gryffindor and she is also the only daughter and child of none other than Sirius Black hims...