Unfinished Business |2| ✓

By vanilladrips

In order to have a full understanding of this book I suggest you read the first part to this book 'Treasure' ... More

Unfinished Business: Book 2
Aesthetics
The Beginning
The Museum
The Boss
The Girlfriend
The Channel
The Assistant
The Jealousy
The Skirt
The Doctor
The Surprise
The Boyfriend
The Client
The Mall
The Attention
The Phone Call
The Questions
The Hotel
The Robe
The Venue
The Hall
The Reveal
The Fight
The Arguments
The Assumption
The Rain
The letter
The Cheater
The Guilt
The Gala
The Patio
The Understatement
The Liar
The Sources
The Reservation
The Aftermath
The Desk
The Flowers
The Wedding
The Return
The Skull
The Epilogue
Goodbye ✔︎

The Jacuzzi

3.1K 91 27
By vanilladrips

"Good morning," I yawned as I entered the kitchen. It's one week before Christmas. We've been here almost for one week and it still hasn't hit me that I'm wearing Kolson's ring on my finger. A promise ring. It felt so personal and much more coming from Kolson. I kept it private, going around and telling my family felt wrong. If they notice and ask then sure I'll say. Serena still kept her distance, she's only spoken to Chelsea and I a couple of times. It was better than not at all.

"Honey, it's four in the evening. I was just about to wake Declan up, we're taking him to the mall," my mother shakes her head in disappointment. "Why? We went Christmas shopping yesterday," I asked as I filled a glass of water. "Because Declan asked us to take him without both of you there for obvious reasons," Quinton answered. My heart melted at the thought. He's too young to be buying Christmas presents so hopefully, that's not why.

"Okay, I'll go wake him up," I say before gulping all of the water. My bedroom door creaked open and I'm hit with the heart melting sight. Kolson asleep on the bed shirtless like usual, in his arms was Declan sound asleep in his Christmas themed pajamas. It's real, it's actually real. I sighed and slid back into the bed so that Delcan was between us. "Declan," I sang and ran my fingers through his light brown hair. He stirred slightly and stretched his arms up. A goofy smile appeared on my face as I continued my movements, tugging at his clothes and pulling at his cheeks also to get him out of his sleep state.

"Momma stop, you'll wake Dadda up," he whined and pushed further into Kolson for protection. "Grandma says you're going to the mall today again," I spoke for the first time. His eyes jolt open and he pushed off the bed and ran into the small closet with speed. In the process, he woke up his father. Kolson groaned and pat around for my hand. Once he had his grip on my wrist be pulled me to his chest and trapped me with his arms.

"Did you get your outfit, cuddle bug?" I asked, watching over Kolson's shoulder as Declan grabs himself an outfit. "Yup!" He grinned with his cream colored pants and redshirt. "Let me go," I tugged my body free from Kolson's grip. He threw a pillow over his head and another he hugged to fill my gap. I got off the bed and helped Declan brush his teeth. After that, I helped him into his outfit and combed back his hair before walking downstairs.

"Ready to go little man?" Chelsea grinned. Serena's father was at work, Mom, Serena, Chelsea, and Quinton were going to the mall with Declan so that meant we had the house to ourselves. "Yup!" Declan cheered and ran to them with his coat in his hand. After saying goodbye and warning them not to buy Delcan any candy, I ran back to my room excitedly.

Kolson was still sort of asleep in the middle of the bed. I quietly changed into my black bath suit that I brought along. With the cold weather, we have to har the need to go in the jacuzzi. Conveniently, yesterday Kolson suggested it to me. Once I was wearing the very revealing bath suitt, I jumped on the bed and straddled his waist. My fingers ran over the scrapes that still haven't healed on his back. It's a thing I discovered I do during sex most of the time.

"Baby, get off me," Kolson whined and flipped over so now I was straddling his front. His eyes open wide upon seeing my lack of clothes. "Mine," he lazily grinned, his hand sliding up to pinch gently my already hard nipples through the material. "Meet me in the hot tub," I whispered, dragging my nails down his stomach out of habit. "Good idea," he praised. I threw my leg over his body and got off the bed. Without another word I left the room and ran down to the jacuzzi to get it ready.

When I heard my room door slam shut minutes later I got in the water, patiently waiting until Kolson joined me. "You look hot, so temptingly hot," he murmured, getting into the water. "All for you," I truthfully say. "So what do people usually do in a jacuzzi?" He wondered, moving around the water slowly. "I can show you what two alone people do in a jacuzzi," the words flew out of my mouth without thinking about it. He remained silent but the approval of his smirk told me otherwise.

I leaned against the wall of the jacuzzi. Staring at Kolson provocatively. My eyebrow quirked up suggesting the obvious. The water rockets to the side of us, blowing bubbles around us. Kolson walked up to me. He picked me up with ease, the water making the two of us as light as a feather. I doubt Kolson would have difficulty anyway. He sat down in my place, placing my legs on either side of him. I tilted my head down, kissing him with everything in me. The warm water around us just made me hornier. God was this the perfect place to fuck.

I entangled my hands through his hair. His tongue slid into my mouth. Staking its claim in my mouth. His minty taste, spread around my mouth. Our tongues dancing together. I pushed my breasts against him. Earning myself a moan from him. I pulled back when I ran out of breath. Taking a second before diving back into the kiss. I reached down under the water. Grabbed the edge of his swim suit. Kolson caught on, reaching down and helping me. He pulled them off and threw them out of the jacuzzi tub. All while keeping the kiss alive.

I reached down swiftly pulling the bikini down without a problem. I threw it out of the tub along with the top. God I wanted this so bad. Kolson pulled back, checking to see if I still wanted this. I nodded my head and kissed him again. He grabbed his dick, placing it at my entrance. His hands now on my hips. I slowly lowered my hips down. Burying his cock deep inside of me. "Fuck!" He moaned out. His eyes locking with mine. I grabbed his shoulders. Trying to stay upright as the pleasure of him inside me began to absorb every inch of me. He lifted his hips, thrusting into me. Kolson fell back down before thrusting into me just as hard.

He continued at that for a while until I got used to it. "Faster, Daddy! Fuck me hard and fast baby," I ordered. Kolson smiled mischievously. He picked me up. Our lower halves just outside of the water. Making it easier for him to pound himself into me. He turned me around. Resulting in him making me stare right at him through the mirror. As he fucked me from the back. I giggled when he started to pick up his pace. My hands gripping the jacuzzi. Kolson grabbed my neck, choking me slightly as he lifted me into him. My back bent so I was now pressed up against him.

"You like it when I fuck you hard and fast don't you, Treasure?" Kolson asked, slamming back into me. "Yes, Kolson," I moaned out, a wicked grin remained on my face. He reached around me. Grabbing onto my boob. Kolson massaged it lightly, keeping one hand around my neck. I grabbed his arm in attempt to keep myself standing. My knees going weak as I neared my orgasm. "Fucking hell." I groaned, my orgasm at its peak of breaking. He slammed into me, stopping for a second. It was all enough to send my orgasm through the roof. "Kolson!" I screamed out. My hand on Kolson's arm squeezing the life out of it.

My legs shaking uncontrollably. I don't think I've ever had an orgasm like that. That felt really damn good. Kol's grin grew impossibly bigger. He continued to thrust inside of me. As I neared my second orgasm. He grabbed my waist making it easier to push me into him. Kolson's jaw dropped. "I'm going to cum, Treasure." He grunted out. Continuing his thrusts. "Inside me." I ordered through pants. He thrust one last time, holding me down. Fuck. His warm cum shooting out inside of me. God I was happy I've been taking birth control. Ever so slowly I pulled myself off of him. His cum dripping down my leg.

For a minute we just stayed there, Kolson holding me as we waited to snap back in reality. He stretched over to the table to retrieve the towels.
"We should probably change the water," Kolson suggested and he moved to pull the plug from the inside.

"Come on, shower time," Kolson hooked my legs around his waist before getting out of the tub. He wrapped the towel around us before walking up the stairs. That exhausted me magically. Could've sworn I had more energy than that. He pushed the bedroom door open and froze. "Qatsiyah," his voice was fragile. He sounded scared and confused. I pushed out of his grip and turned around, finally seeing what he was.

Rose petals. On the bed. That wasn't there before. "Did you?" I asked, Kolson was the last one in the room. "No, I didn't. There's a note," he revealed. I looked closer to see the small folded paper in the middle of the red rose petals. "What the hell," the words slipped from my lips. I walked to the bed, ignoring my sore muscles to retrieve the note.

"Open it," Kolson insisted anxiously. I shakingly opened the paper to reveal the few words scribbled across the paper.

They're all at his house.

All of them.

-Daddy M

Daddy M? Who can that be🤔
I'm sure most of you remember:)

Smut written by rphendren527 because I literally couldn't:)

One more chapter left before the epilogue😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10M 215K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancé." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...
559 179 18
URVI SHARMA ~ I'm Packed! Like legit. And what else do you expect from an architecture student who barely sleeps, even if sleeping is her all time fa...
10.8K 167 74
"You don't want me..." I breathed, selfishly leaning into his touch. But I quickly pull away. "I'm different and so not your type," I muttered, looki...
1K 179 35
A struggling 21-year-old young woman who got in a car accident while coming from college back to her apartment got her leg injured and is unable to w...