One Shots (Formula 1) - REQUE...

By uniquexus

One Shots about Formula One :) The requests are open! Slide into my dm's with your idea! More

Authors Note
REQUESTS ARE OPEN
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED AGAIN
Happiness - Sebastian Vettel
Phone swap - Lando Norris
Baby daughter - Daniel Ricciardo
Broken - Charles Leclerc
Phone swap - Lando Norris (2)
Accident - Max Verstappen
Te amo - Carlos Sainz Jr
Don't act like you're innocent - Ayrton Senna
This is my girlfriend - Sebastian Vettel
Lost - Sebastian Vettel
All I want - Daniel Ricciardo
Believer
Believer (2)
Je t'aime, Charles, je t'aime - Charles Leclerc
The beginning of a love story - Carlos Sainz Jr.
Airplane neighbour - Daniel Ricciardo
Airplane neighbours - Daniel Ricciardo (2)
Really? - Pierre Gasly
I'm already involved - Charles Leclerc
Pain - Carlos Sainz Jr
Cause of...the kiss - Lance Stroll
Accident (2) - Max Verstappen
Cuddles - Mick Schumacher
Rescuer - Marcus Armstrong
Handwritten notes - Lando Norris
Surprise - Charles Leclerc
Barbecue - 1.000 followers special
Spring - Charles Leclerc
Lost & embarrassed - VER, LEC, SAI, MSC
Spring (2) - Charles Leclerc
Sunset painting - Pierre Gasly
The last charter (1) - Charles Leclerc
The last charter (2) - Charles Leclerc
The last charter (3) - Charles Leclerc
Screaming dates - Felipe Drugovich
Wrapping paper - Charles Leclerc
Double life - Pierre Gasly
Double life (2) - Pierre Gasly
Au pair - Mick Schumacher
PREVIEW: Royal Mick - M. Schumacher
Mummy's best friend - Fernando Alonso
New book: Her
New book: Charles
Phone Swap Book!
Other books

It wasn't me - Daniel Ricciardo

11.9K 176 13
By uniquexus

I hope you like it!!! I have added a song, it gives it more feeling!!!

Request by EmmaBodyova1

☀︎

The sun was burning on Emma's skin, and a soft, warm breeze slammed against her skin. It was a good day - something she couldn't do for the longest time, it took time to call days good again. She walked towards the local kart track, it must have been a century since the last time visited the track. Emma refused to visit it after that day.

But things changed.

Emma had a weak smile on her face when she smelled the petrol, it gave her goosebumps. And the sound of the running engines, it made her heart skip a beat. The people who hung out around the track, haven't changed. Emma chewed on the inside of her lip, she had something to do to distract herself from panicking. Multiple looks were resting on the girl who passed by, and it made Emma feel uncomfortable. For a split second, she wanted to turn around and leave this place, since it was a fault to visit her - but she had to face her fear and overcome it.

"Emma..." It was one of the locals. "How is it going?" It was Joe who asked it, a man who almost lived here.

"Hey, Joe," Emma said and sat down next to him on the bench next to the track. "I'm good, thanks. How are you?"

Joe looked shocked to see Emma, positively. He remembered Emma as the girl who practically spent her entire free time around the karting track, and after that day, it stopped. She disappeared and was never seen near the track anymore. "I'm fine. Good to see you, Em. What is the special occasion to stop by?"

"I...err..." Emma ran her left hand through her hair while her right hand was resting on her lap. "I was in the neighbourhood, just checking everything out and see if everybody is still alive."

"Not gonna lie, Em, but you look like you just shit your pants."

It made her softly smirk. "It's exciting to be here, I don't know how to act." She looked over the track, everything still looked the same.

"It's funny to have you here today as well."

"As well?"

"Yeah, didn't he tell you? I thought you two were best friends?" Joe scanned Emma's face, who was only frowning. "Daniel's here too!

Emma froze. All the air was pressed out her lungs, her heart started to race in her chest, and she forgot how to act.

Daniel was here too.

She gasped for air and didn't filter the words Joe was telling her. Emma turned away from Joe and looked for that one smile in the crowd. It didn't take long for her to find it. Her eyes locked with his, even from this distance. Emma's lips parted, and everything around her fell away. His smile slowly disappeared.

Daniel.

It was a bad day, the weather conditions were shit. The rain was pouring on the streets of Perth, and the gusts of wind were out of control. Everyone was inside their houses, you would think.

"The rain should stop in a few, don't worry, the race will continue," Joe said to the group of teenagers.

"Yes, thanks!" Emma happily said.

Daniel walked towards the group and had a seat next to Emma on the couch; he was glad he sat inside in the clubhouse and not outside in the rain. "The news said the wind would drop soon. No more fights against the wind."

"It's so annoying. The whole week it has been beautiful weather, and exactly on this day the weather is shit," she frustratedly groaned. "Your last weekend here..."

"Hey, hey, don't be negative, Ems. It will be dry in seconds, and the wind is gonna drop. Joe and other people will slightly dry the track. We will kart today, alright."

That was true, keep up the positive vibes. Emma softly sighed. "I don't want you to go," she honestly whispered to him. "You're my best friend."

"I know," Daniel said and stroked a piece of hair behind her ear. "You can visit me anytime, and I will visit you as soon as I can, don't worry about that. And we will email a lot, we have MSN..." He forced a smile on his face, also to make Emma smile - which it happened. "See, I like that smile more."

Emma looked away and softly giggled. "Ah, stop it."

After two hours of waiting, Joe allowed everyone to kart again; but enter the track at your own risk - Joe wasn't feeling responsible for them once they were on the track. He technically was, but he knew those youngsters would do anything to have their race today.

The youngsters were karting again, and the conditions got better; the sun even began to shine. Emma was so happy to have the last moments on the track with her best friend Daniel and other friends. For the past few years, they have been karting a lot, and they had so much fun together.

One mistake.

That one mistake was almost fatal. A kart slipped and drove into another kart, which led to a chain collision. The person who got hit the most, was fine, only a scratch. And the person who got barely got hit...something was wrong.

"I can't move my arm," Emma said when she tried to remove her helmet after sitting down on the track, but no one heard her. "I can't move my arm!" She was raising her voice, and she looked around in with panic in her eyes. It still seemed like she wasn't heard. "I can't move my arm," she frustratedly said and burst in tears.

Joe ran over to Emma after he checked up on the other teenagers. "Are you alright, love?" He kneeled next to her on the track. He quickly realised she wasn't okay, because he could hear her sob.

"I can't move my arm," she cried.

Daniel ran over to Emma and Joe. He saw how Joe was trying to calm her down and helped her get off the helmet. "What's wrong?" He was scanning Emma's face.

It stayed silent, and Emma was only talking to Joe. Emma and Joe walked away.

"Emma?" Daniel walked after them.

Emma turned around and looked pissed at Daniel. "Shut the fuck up, Daniel," she sneered.

"What have I done?!" Was the first thing what left his mouth.

"You have done enough." She turned around and walked towards the clubhouse.

Daniel squeezed his eyebrows together and turned to the karts. He didn't understand the breakdown of Emma. He could see she was hurt, but she barely was hit by the karts. And what was the reason to fall out against him? Emma was racing on two positions higher than Daniel, so it was not about the loss against him. It probably was in the heat of the moment. His eyes glided over the karts, and all the air got sucked out of his lungs. No... His kart was standing against Emma's kart, but he didn't drive into anyone. He had stopped his kart next to her because that was the only free spot, but did this mean Emma thought everything happened because of him?

Daniel parted his lips and felt his heart racing in his chest. Emma was sitting next to Joe. She had changed, but in a good way. She looked older, and she looked...good. Fuck, what was she doing there?

"Mate, what's wrong?" Melvin was standing next to Daniel, he was one of his friends who dared him to kart here for fun.

"Look at her," Daniel whispered.

Melvin looked in the direction Daniel was looking at, and his eyes fell on Emma. "Wow, what is she doing here?" He plastered a smile on his face and waved to Emma. 

"How is she?"

"You still don't talk to each other?"

"No."

"She was so happy, and then she got destroyed. She's always on the verge of tears, and I haven't seen her smile since the day it happened," Melvin honestly told Daniel, something he regretted on doing. "Her right arm lost ninety per cent of its feeling due to that accident, she basically can't use her arm anymore."

Daniel's eyes filled with tears, and he looked at Melvin. "What?"

"She didn't tell you?"

Daniel was shaking his head. "We haven't talked to each other since the accident, not even when I left for Europe. She refuses to talk to me." He swallowed hard and looked down. "Tell her I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry for hurting her."

"I will," Melvin mumbled. He saw it happening, he was the one who got hit the most and only got a scratch.

"And tell her it wasn't me. It wasn't me who bumped into her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 956 119
As I had so many ideas, I'm starting another book of those One Shots! I'll be writting about following drivers: -Carlos Sainz Jr -Charles Leclerc -L...
62.4K 1.3K 30
mostly Carlando and Lestappen oneshots based on real events or just imagination... Comment or text me what you wanna read and I'll write it <3
7.4K 87 8
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหšโ”Š๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—†๐—Ž๐—…๐–บ ๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œโ”Šโœฉ .เณƒเฟ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐—‚ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—๐—…๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๏ฟฝ...
564 19 14
"๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ" ๐ŸŽโšฝ๏ธโ›ท๏ธ-One Shots/English