XOXO | YOONMIN |

By Benikru

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... More

πƒπ’π¬πœπ₯𝐚𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Cha cha, real smooth
Family quarrel
Korea's next Top model
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Orange is the new pink
Walk of pride
Curiosity killed the...pup
Oh, my, my, my
Snitches get stiches
Suga and Spice and everything nice
Naughty puppy
Bed warmer
Peach flavoured lube
D-2
Adios motherf*cker
Torture: Level one
Munchkin
Hello there, π˜₯𝘒π˜₯π˜₯𝘺
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Retirement
Small cock
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Pills N Potions
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Food fight
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Throne of bones
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Leftovers
Cheese balls
13 reasons why i hate you
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
Golden ticket
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

Imposter

3.3K 197 288
By Benikru

"Inject him."

"The drugs..."

"A few hours."

"...out of the prison."

Breeze like wisps of words nipped at two ears, a small nose twitched in discomfort and a fog of confusion clouded around a head full of brown locks. The bruising grip of sleep kept the brown haired mochi locked in the state of half sleep.

Jimin could feel people moving around him and whispers of words be exchanged between them. He could feel the occasional brush of fingers against his arm or even a bright stream of light spilling over his closed eyelids.

No matter how hard he tried to break out of the chains of slumber, something kept Jimin submerged deep under the waves of unconsciousness. Panic rolled through his body in a mixture of confusion and pain, he didn't understand what was happening, nor why he was so uncomfortable, all he remembered was falling asleep in Yoongi's bed.

Was he still sleeping?

A sharp pinch in his arm was what grabbed Jimin by the back of his shirt and flung him out of the ocean of sleep. Jimin's eyes flew open with a gasp and hands shot out to push away the man looming over him. The man stumbled back and slammed into the cabinets behind him with a groan. Jimin sat up in the white bed and eyed the room he was in with wide eyes.

Confusion was the only thing he felt as he took in the white cabinets filled with medicine, and the metal tray with syringes and bottles next to the bed. Jimin's chest rose and fell with each pant he exhaled, his honeycomb eyes flickered down to the spot radiating tremors of pain, only to see the sight of a needle hanging out of his arm.

A droplet of blood formed in the spot where the needle pierced his skin and sunk deeply into his arm. He could feel the tip scraping against the muscle inside of his arm- inflicting pain with each movement. The syringe was full of unknown liquid- not yet injected into Jimin's arm.

"Mr. Park, I need you to calm down."

Jimin's eyes slowly dragged up to the doctor clad in a white coat, with his hazelnut hair swept into a man-bun. The doctor straightened out and stood taller, watching Jimin with calculative eyes before glancing down at the needle in his arm.

Jimin gulped, sitting up on the bed with a small wince. His eyes didn't stray from the doctor as he reached out his fingers towards the needle and grasped it tightly, "I wouldn't advise you to-" Jimin interrupted the doctor by ripping the needle out of his arm and allowing a droplet of blood to roll down the length of it, "-do that." The doctor finished with a deep sigh of annoyance.

"What's happening?" Jimin's voice came out as scratchy and croaky, portraying how disoriented he was. What had made his voice dry? How long has it been since he fell asleep in Yoongi's cell? What had the gang leader done to him? All these questions plagued his mind and caused his heart to pump in the beat of his shallow breaths.

The doctor raised his hands and hovered them in the air in front of his chest. His expression softened and a smile tugged at his lips, yet Jimin could feel the coldness seeping out of his dark eyes. Jimin inhaled sharply with each step the doctor took towards him, the grip on the syringe seemed to tighten to the point where the glass was on the verge of cracking.

"It's okay," The doctor breathed out, gulping and holding out his hands. He approached Jimin like he was a skittish animal, about to pounce on him any second. The doctor was a metre away from the brown haired kitten when he stopped and glued his soles to the ground, "It's just a little-"

The doctor's words cut off as he lunged forward to grab Jimin. Jimin gasped and raised his foot, pressing it against the doctor's chest to give himself enough time to swing his hand forward and stab the needle into his shoulder. The doctor yelled out in pain and cursed loudly, grabbing Jimin's wrist just as his thumb pressed down and pushed the liquid into the doctor's throat.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." The doctor's eyes widened in alarm at the feeling of the liquid entering his body. He quickly ripped Jimin's hand away and stumbled back, only for his feet to give out and for his eyes to roll into the back of his head. The doctor smashed into the metal tray and knocked it over, he slammed into the ground with the glass bottles shattering against the tiled floor around him and the liquid seeping into his white coat.

Jimin panted in confusion, allowing his eyes to linger on the doctor before he looked down at himself. His once bare thighs were now hidden by a layer of black leggings and the shirt he wore when he was with Yoongi, was still pooling around his body. His left arm was pulled out of the sleeve to reveal the spot where he had been injected.

Jimin pressed a hand against his sweaty forehead and threw his legs over the bed. His bare feet made contact with the cold tiles before he snuck over to the door as quietly as he could. Jimin lifted his leg and stepped over the unconscious body of the doctor, trying not to step on the broken shards of the glass bottles. He tiptoed over to the door and gently wrapped his hands around the handle.

The handle got pulled down and the door slipped open. Jimin pushed his head through and peeked into the hallway leading to the infirmary. What Jimin didn't expect to see was armed guards and a few inmates standing near the end of the hallway- all their attention captured by the talking gang leader.

Yoongi stood between men larger and buffer than him, yet his dominant, confident aura displayed his authority over all of them. Jimin could see it in the way they didn't dare to look at Yoongi's face for longer than two seconds or how they were straightened out as if that would make Yoongi look at them and praise them for being so attentive.

Jimin flinched back when Yoongi's lips smacked shut and his eyes lazily dragged over each man as they nodded wordlessly. Yoongi twisted around to face the direction of the infirmary, which prompted Jimin to jerk back inside and slip the door shut behind himself.

Jimin was quick to scramble towards the unconscious body of the doctor and pull him up by his armpits. His eyes bounced around the infirmary until they focused on the desk in the corner of the room. Jimin dragged the unconscious body across the infirmary and pushed him under the desk. He grabbed the rolling chair and pushed it in front of the desk in order to hide the body.

Jimin spared the desk a fleeting glance before rushing to the broken glass. His eyes landed on a full syringe of unknown liquid, he scampered towards it and plucked it off of the ground. The sound of shoes clicking against the ground in front of the infirmary, was what made Jimin's heart skip in panic. He dashed towards the white bed and climbed onto it, he laid down and squeezed his eyes shut. Jimin hid the needle beneath his palm and washed away the emotion on his face- trying to portray himself as an unconscious body.

The door to the infirmary slipped open, allowing the silence to flood in and fill it to the brim. Jimin seemed to almost stop breathing as the door clicked shut, followed by footsteps approaching him. His raven lashes brushed against his cheeks and eyelids twitched, he listened to the footsteps briefly pausing and a small sigh emitting from the other person in the room.

"What a dumbass."

The familiar voice of Yoongi slit through Jimin's skin like the sharpest edge of a knife. The invisible cuts burned and ached with each puff of air Yoongi exhaled and each step he took towards Jimin. The mochi tried to slow his breathing and melt into the bed, yet when he felt Yoongi pause next to the bed and dig his eyes into his skin, Jimin felt like Yoongi knew that he was awake.

A delicate brush of a finger against the chub on his cheek, made Jimin almost flinch. His breath briefly faltered before returning to normal, he tried not to react at all to the feeling of Yoongi caressing his cheekbone.

"You're probably gonna be angry and confused when you wake up, scared too. But this..." Jimin heard Yoongi inhale a deep breath and shift around. The delicate touch to his cheek turned into the back of Yoongi's palm gliding along the side of Jimin's face, "...It's necessary. I know how much you hate me and I can't risk you bringing harm to my gang."

The bubble of anger inflated with each word Yoongi spoke, yet a part of Jimin wasn't angry because he understood him. Jimin would do this too if he was in Yoongi's place, he would do this in order to protect his gang. Underestimating Jimin and ignoring the resentment he had for Yoongi, would have been foolish. And Yoongi wasn't a fool, far from it, that's one of the reasons why they fit together so well.

Both of them were aware of the power and destruction they held over each other's heads, they knew that by being together, they'll create a storm of chaos that would wipe everything off the edge of earth- leaving behind nothing, but ashes.

The hand slid along his cheek before cupping it, the warmth radiated off of Yoongi's palm and Jimin's cheek greedily sucked it in. Jimin's fingers twitched around the syringe when Yoongi leaned down until his warm breath was brushing against Jimin's exposed forehead.

"I'm sorry for everything, Jimin, I truly am. I wish things would have been different so that we could be together....but I know it's impossible right now." Yoongi's lips touched Jimin's forehead and left behind a lingering kiss. Jimin's eyes fluttered and breath hitched, he didn't move for a few seconds until Yoongi was ready to pull back and release another whisper, "I promise to protect you and Taehyung with my life."

And with those parting words, Yoongi's hand slipped away and he straightened out. Yet Yoongi wasn't able to take a step away from Jimin, because as soon as the opportunity presented itself, Jimin lunged forward and stabbed the syringe into Yoongi's stomach.

Yoongi's eyes flung open in alarm and hands grasped onto Jimin's forearm, he stayed frozen- eyes piercing through Jimin's conflicted ones and lips parting to release a breath of shock. Ever so slowly, Yoongi dragged his eyes downward to peer at the needle pushed deep into his stomach.

"I'm sorry too." Jimin breathed out, pressing his thumb against the syringe and injecting the liquid into Yoongi.

Yoongi's face twisted into a grimace before a napkin of emptiness swept away the crumbs of unreadable emotion. Yoongi's lips stayed pressed into a thin line and shoulders straightened out, he looked back into Jimin's eyes and didn't utter a word. The pair kept staring at each other, even when Yoongi's legs gave out and he stumbled into Jimin, even when the younger caught him in his arms and lowered him to the ground.

The string of eye-contact only snapped when Yoongi's eyelids slipped shut, shielding the whiskey sloshing around his eyes. Yoongi's head tilted to the side and hand fell against the tiles. Jimin sat next to Yoongi's unconscious body, staring at his slack face before gulping and flickering his eyes down at the syringe sticking out of his stomach.

Jimin grasped it and pulled it out in a fluid motion, he threw it to the ground and turned back to Yoongi, "Sorry about this too." Jimin muttered, reaching down and grabbing the hem of Yoongi's hoodie. He pulled it off of Yoongi's unconscious body with small, breathless grunts until the hoodie was in his arms and Yoongi's chest was left bare.

Honeycomb eyes took in Yoongi's marble skin, and chubby fingers pulled off the shirt cladding Jimin's back and replaced it with the hoodie. Jimin stood up and grabbed the edge of his legging before pushing them down his legs. In less than five minutes, Jimin had exchanged his clothes with Yoongi's and now resembled a copy of the gang leader.

Jimin crouched down next to his abandoned clothes and pulled out a yellow note from his pocket. He slid it into his new pants before grabbing his clothes and dumping them into the trashcan next to the door. Chubby fingers bounced from pocket to pocket until they stumbled upon the phone located in Yoongi's back pocket.

Jimin quickly pulled it out and unlocked it with a swipe across the screen, he found the contact app and put in Jungkook's number. The phone got pressed against Jimin's ear and steady rhythm of beeps filled one of his ears and escaped the other.

Jimin paced around the infirmary anxiously, biting at the skin on his thumb, while trying to call Jungkook over and over again. When the male didn't answer, Jimin resulted in texting Jungkook and telling him that the plans had changed.

Jimin knew Yoongi had done this entire thing with a reason. He told Jimin that the transfer would happen during the day and judging by the small, barred window in the infirmary, it was the middle of the night. Jimin quickly came to a conclusion that Yoongi had lied to him in order to let Jimin's guard down during the night, which would give Yoongi the opportunity to drug him and get him to the bus without any resistance.

Jimin found himself being more impressed than angry, but he couldn't stop himself from reeling his leg back and kicking Yoongi's in his bare stomach, "That's what you get, you backstabber." Jimin's lip curled and foot stomped against the ground, he glared down at Yoongi's unconscious body before shaking his head and turning away.

Jimin and Jungkook had talked about the plan happening during the day. Without Jungkook the plan would fail miserably, and Jimin didn't know if Jungkook would wake up and get here on time. Yet Jimin held onto hope that Jungkook was currently reading those messages and rushing to the prison as fast as he can. All Jimin had to do is place his trust into Jungkook's palms his part of the plan.

Jimin pocketed the phone and bent down to grab Yoongi. He pulled his body towards the other hospital bed in the room and struggled to push him on top of the bed. Once Yoongi laid on the bed with his arm hanging off the side of it and head pushed in the wall in an uncomfortable position, Jimin stepped forward until his thighs were brushing against the edge of the bed.

Chubby fingers pulled out the ripped piece of paper and pressed it into Yoongi's open palm. Jimin leaned down and lifted Yoongi's hand, his lips brushed against Yoongi's knuckles and eyes fluttered shut, "I wish things would have been different too." He breathed out softly, remembering Yoongi's uttered words. Jimin brushed his thumb against the inside of Yoongi's palm and set his hand back down against Yoongi's stomach.

Jimin knew that if the circumstances and the lives they were thrust in were different, he wouldn't be able to stop himself from falling in love with Yoongi. He was aware of the life he had been robbed of due to being in a gang. He wasn't able to meet Yoongi in a frat party, get blackout drunk and wake up in a bed next to him. He wasn't able to gossip and shy away from Yoongi like the typical teenager with a crush. He would never be able to have cheesy, corny dates with Yoongi without worrying that someone might recognise them and put them in jail again. He would never able to trust and depend on Yoongi because they were too similar and their lives demanded for them to be able to betray each other. Nor would they ever able to create a family together, because Jimin knew that as soon as they tried, enemies from all around the world would pounce on them before they could blink.

And yet, despite all this, the worst part to Jimin was the fact that he was aware of the life he could've had, yet lost to guns and violence.

And for the first time in his life, jimin craved for a life outside the gang- the life that he previously ridiculed, was the one he now desired.

Jimin grabbed the curtain next to the bed and flung it shut- shielding Yoongi's body from wandering eyes, or perhaps it was his own. The kitten stumbled through the infirmary, glass cracking under his shoes as he stepped in front of the mirror and took himself in.

Since Jimin and Yoongi were the exact same height and, now, had the exact same hair colour, he hoped it would make it easier to act as the gang leader. All that Jimin had to do was grab a mask to hide his features and perfect the unimpressed glare Yoongi usually wore.

"I think I'm ready." Jimin breathed out, reaching forward and plucking a mask out of the box to his left. His fingers hooked around the blue mask and pushed it around his nose. Jimin fixed his hair so that it would fall against his brows in messy strands, all while trying to mimic the outer appearance Yoongi wore.

With steps of gold and slouched shoulders, with a glare of indifference and dust of arrogance, Jimin approached the door and pulled it open. Without thinking about it, he left the room with the door slamming shut behind him and turned around to face the men staring back at him from the end of the hallway.

Petals of anxiety bloomed underneath Jimin's soles and left behind fallen petals of fear. He kept his posture sleazy and confident, tried to radiate the aura of authority Yoongi carried around like a shirt, yet he knew he wasn't able to wear it to the point of perfection.

The men stood straighter and analysed him carefully. Jimin gulped, wondering what would happen if they realised that it wasn't Yoongi. It wasn't hard to see, all they had to do was see the honey in his eyes and the darker streaks in his hair from the lavender dye. Jimin's chest and shoulders were smaller too, while his thighs were thicker than Yoongi's thin legs.

The thought of the men knocking him out and dragging him into the bus before finding Yoongi, flashed through Jimin's mind, followed by the image of a furious Yoongi lashing out at him and hurting Taehyung in the process.

But Yoongi had promised to protect Taehyung.

Jimin knew it was stupid to cling onto the promise of a man who had betrayed him in the worst way possible, but it was the only thing he had to comfort him. So with the thought of Taehyung being safe, despite what could happen to him, a thin layer of steel coated his milky skin and kept him moving forward until he reached Yoongi's men.

"Sir-"

Jimin brushed past the man who had dared to speak to him, not sparing him a single glance as he continued to walk past all of them. There was a brief flash of silence before everyone straightened out and scampered after him as calmly as they could. They kept their chins turned to the ceiling and eyes squinted into glares, their fingers were hooked around their guns as they led Jimin through the prison.

Jimin tried to mask that he was confused about where they were going, by raising his hand and ruffling it through his brown locks. The guard in front of him paused in front of a metal door and pulled out a card, he swiped it against the metal box and made it beep green. Jimin's eyes lingered on the box before bouncing back to the door as it creaked open and revealed a familiar room.

The room that Jimin had last seen when he had first arrived at the prison.

The walls were made out of thick, concrete slabs and the front desk where he had gotten his uniform, was completely empty- with only uniforms and hygiene stuff hidden behind the wall of glass.

Honeycomb eyes lingered on the desk and thick legs moved forward, Jimin's eyes left the desk, but as they were dragging across the room, they paused at one of the men. The guy was standing tensely with the gun pressed against his chest and shoulders squared up, his eyes occasionally flickered back to Jimin.

They jumped onto him again, only to connect directly with Jimin's. The man paled in horror and gasped loudly, he averted his eyes quickly- standing still as if Jimin would whip out a gun and shoot him dead. The reaction made Jimin wonder who Yoongi was outside the prison in order for his gang to react like that, and what he had to do in order to create such a reaction.

Jimin's eyes lingered before they slowly dragged over each of Yoongi's tall men, crowding around him. Only then, Jimin noticed that some of them were way too tense for it to be normal, while others were relaxed with a glint of excitement in their eyes. Jimin gulped- finally feeling the thorny vines crawling up his legs and digging the thorns deep into his skin with each twist around his leg.

Something wasn't right.

Jimin just wasn't sure what.

"Excuse me, sir." One of the men stepped forward- eyes directed to the ground and hands clasped behind his back. He stood still, not moving an inch or prying his lips open again.

Jimin's eyes snapped towards him and eyebrow rose, he waited for the man to speak, but he didn't utter a single noise. With confusion deeply rooted inside his chest, Jimin hummed out as deeply as he could- trying to push a hint of scratchiness into his hum in order to sound more like Yoongi.

The man's brows momentarily furrowed and lips parted, only to smack back shut. Beats of silence passed between them- with each second the tiny pearls of fear dripped onto Jimin's head before rolling down and skidding across the ground.

The man finally decided to shift around on his feet and part his lips, "Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok have already been transported into the bus, sir. We were very careful, just as you had requested. Chanyeol, Jackson and Baekhyun are on their way too. Would you like us to retrieve Park Jimin?"

Jimin blanched behind the mask- knowing perfectly well that Baekhyun and Chanyeol would recognise him. Jimin had completely forgotten about them, so he didn't include them in his plan. Jimin realised that with their presence, the plan would crumble in a single second. He didn't know what to do or how to fix it, he won't be able to convince Yoongi's men to leave them behind and go right now, nor will he be able to fight all of them and win.

"Sir?" The man tilted his head to the side and repeated, trying to catch Jimin's attention. His gaze lifted the tiniest bit and eyes flickered up to catch a glimpse of 'Yoongi'.

Jimin's tongue dipped out of his mouth and touched his lip, he swallowed down the lump forming in his throat and calmed himself, "Not necessary, leave him." The surprisingly deep, scratchy rumble came out of the depths of Jimin's throat.

The kitten was momentarily surprised at himself, which showed in his tense shoulders and widened eyes. He was quick to fix his posture and avert his gaze to the man in front of him, only to catch him staring back at him with narrowed eyes. The gaze of the muscular man lingered and jaw clenched before he turned away and tightened his grip on the gun.

A lump of anxiety formed in Jimin's throat and prevented him from swallowing down his saliva, he stared at the man's back for a few more seconds until the guard next to him spoke up again.

"Ex..excuse me? But, si..sir, the plan-"

The man wasn't even able to finish his stutter of doubt and fear before he was stopped by Jimin flinging his arm out and grabbing the gun from the guard's belt. Jimin ripped the gun out and lifted it up to the man's head, staring right into his horrified eyes as the metal tip of the gun pressed against his forehead.

"Do you question my authority, peasant?" Jimin mocked in a barely audible whisper, making sure that the frightened man's ears would be the only ones touched by his voice.

And that's when the realisation dawned on the guard- the pinch of bells in Jimin's voice, the honey dripping from his eyes, the mask wrapped around his face, and the small hands gripping the gun.

Park Jimin.

The guard's eyes flew open in alarm and he stumbled a few steps back after realising who hid behind the facade of Min Yoongi. His mouth parted and the strangled shout of horror was cut off by a gunshot echoing through the room. The bullet cut through the air and plunged into the skull of the man, droplets of blood splattered out of the other side of his head and tainted his brown locks red. His eyes became dull and lost the spark of life, his limbs sucked in the weight of his body and made him crumble to the ground with a loud thud.

A string of smoke swayed out of the tip of the gun and vanished in the air, the empty shell of the bullet rattled against the ground, following by the sound of the door behind Jimin creaking open. Jimin froze- his face losing it's colour and hand hovering in the air in front of his chest. He stood eerily still, realising who could be looming behind him with their hands full of the shattered pieces of his plan.

"S..Suga?"

And there it was, the stuttered echo of Yoongi's name falling from the lips of Chanyeol. Jimin could feel the eerie silence pooling into the room from the open door behind Chanyeol and, presumably, Baekhyun. He could feel their sharp eyes digging holes into his back and fill them with the realisation that his plan would fail and he'd be taken to god knows where.

"Suga?"

Jimin's hand dropped to his side and eyes rolled around in a circle, he could sense the wariness wrapped in silks of suspicion radiated off of them. Jimin's eyes briefly bounced between the guards looming in front of him, all while keeping his back towards Baekhyun and Chanyeol. His heart thumped in his chest and mouth felt dry, with a small shake in his fingers, Jimin began to twist around to face the impending doom of his failing plan

A loud shout of raw hatred and fury, boomed through the air, only to be surrounded by the screech of a gunshot. A single bullet flew past all the inmates and guards, flying right towards a frozen Jimin. One of the guard's jumped forward and ripped Jimin away, allowing the bullet to fly through the place where he once stood and slam into the man that was behind him.

Jimin stumbled back and fell into the guard's chest, his eyes were wide as the inmate crumbled to the ground with a hole in his throat. He gurgled on his blood, trying to press his trembling fingers against the hole in his neck and suck in deep breath. Jimin turned away from the sight with a deep exhale- realising that the bullet was aimed to kill him and he probably would have been dead if it wasn't for the guard behind him.

The few tense guards and inmates Jimin had noticed raised their guns and began to fire them at the people who tried to shield Jimin. Body after body slammed into the ground until the shocked men unfroze and pounced on those who were obviously trying to kill fake Yoongi. Chaos encased the room in its muscular arms and squeezed until more and more men fell into pools of ruby red.

Jimin raised his own gun, while stumbling back and keeping his back pressed to a wall in case anyone tried to sneak up on him, and began to fire at the men who were staring at him with faces of hatred. Jimin was quick to realise that half of the men Yoongi had brought, had organised an assassination to eliminate him. He wondered what would have happened if Yoongi was killed and they were all unconscious, the amount of danger they could have been in, erupted a volcano of raw fury inside of Jimin.

Jimin's grip on the gun tightened and jaw clenched, he fired two more shots at different inmates- successfully killing one, while the other jumped out of the way. He watched the man roll around and grab another inmate and start beating him up. Jimin's face scrunched up just as his attention was caught by something else.

Chanyeol jumped on top of a man and pushed him into the ground. He slammed his fist repeatedly against his cheek until the other's body was limp and face had turned into a mush. Baekhyung was hovering closely behind Chanyeol with a gun grasped between his hands and a sour scowl on his face, he would occasionally lift the gun and fire at the men that tried to sneak up on him.

A leg shot out of nowhere and hit Jimin right into his stomach, he hunched over and released wheezing coughs- trying to suck in the breath that was knocked out of him. The gun slipped from his fingers and back hunched over, a hand tangled in his brown hair and ripped his head back.

A panting man loomed over him with tears of agony brimming at his eyes, the man's lips parted to reveal his white teeth and eyes narrowed into thin lines, "I will enjoy this, Min Yoongi, you piece of shit. You will finally receive justice for everything you've done." The man sneered, pushing Jimin's head away before reeling his hand back and bringing it down against Jimin's cheekbone.

Jimin was quick to duck before the knuckles could make contact with his skin, which ended with the man slamming his fist against the concrete wall behind him. A small crack nipped at Jimin's earlobe, followed by a loud screech of agony, the man stumbled back and cradled his broken hand against his chest. Tears fell from his eyes and soaked his lashes, the small scar running from his eye to his nose glistened from the wetness of the tears.

"You've got the wrong person, love." Jimin purred, straightening out without looking away from the man's narrowed eyes. The smirk under his mask grew larger once the man's eyes widened in shock and he completely froze, his eyes fleeted across Jimin's body and he gasped in realisation, "I'd say I sympathise with you..." Jimin trailed off with a breathless giggle, pushing off the wall and bending down to grab his fallen gun. He winced as pain dragged its nails down his abdomen from the kick he had received. Jimin straightened out and released another chim of a laugh, raising his gun and tilting his head to the side, "...But you tried to kill me."

The tip of Jimin's finger pressed against the trigger, causing a bullet to cut through the air and slice through the man's eye. The agony in his eyes seemed to crack and vanish in a split second, along with his tears, the man seemed to be almost at peace as he tilted back and fell into the ocean of blood tainting the floor.

Jimin pushed the gun into his pants just as one of Yoongi's men ran up to him and nudged him towards the exit with a frantic expression on his face, "We need to leave, sir, our men will be here soon to help and clean up, but we need to escort you to the bus." The guard spoke quietly with his eyes bouncing along the fighting men in the room. He quickly lifted his gun and shot at someone before turning his attention back to Jimin.

A bounce of his head made Jimin's locks sway along. He brushed past the man and sauntered towards the door, trying to shield himself from the occasional bullet flying into his direction. Angry shouts of anger consisted of vile comments and disturbing threats, that made a shiver of fear bubble in the pit of Jimin's stomach. But it wasn't because of the livid men trapped in the same room as him, no, it was because he knew that these reactions were caused by Yoongi himself.

The guard unlocked the door with trembling, bloody fingers, while occasionally sparing a paranoid glance over his shoulder. Jimin flinched when a bullet grazed past his shoulder and bounced off of the concrete wall. Pain sunk its claws into his shoulders and blood pooled out of the graze in his shoulder. Jimin's face twisted into a nasty glare and eyes flickered down to the graze. The shirt was torn, revealing the split flesh and bubbles of blood, along with the pink flesh hidden inside the wound.

Jimin's head flung up and he tried to find the male that shot at him. He could feel the anxiety rising in his bones and drifting to his head as he stood completely vulnerable and exposed to people that wanted to kill him, all while waiting for the stupid man to unlock the door to his freedom.

As Jimin's eyes fleeted over the fighting men, they stopped at Chanyeol. The guard rose up to his feet and wiped away a bead of sweat from his brow, spreading a layer of blood across his forehead. Chanyeol stepped over the unconscious body of the man and eyed to room until his eyes finally connected with Jimin's.

Jimin wanted to turn away from Chanyeol's gaze to prevent him from recognising him, but the intensity of the stare and the wave of emotions that washed over Chanyeol, made Jimin pause and stay eerily still. Jimin's eyes glimmered with a dust of mischief and lips curved into a taunting smirk once he figured that Chanyeol knew, or was sewing things together with a string of realisation and a thread of mortification.

The door next to Jimin cracked open, allowing him to suck in a lungful of the fresh air of the night, just as a look of realisation washed over the pale face of Chanyeol.

The guard next to Jimin tugged on his sleeve urgently, "We should go, sir." He murmured, nudging Jimin towards the door.

The kitten never lost his smirk as he raised his hand and wiggled his fingers at a shell-shocked Chanyeol, nor did he break eye-contact with him as he turned away and left the prison with the sound of fighting following after him.

The moon hung lowly in the sky, almost beaming proudly back at Jimin with an occasional wink of mischief from the stars next to it. The taste of freedom was sweet on Jimin's tongue, yet as he swept it across his lips, he gathered up a hint of citrus from the realisation of what cost him to be standing in front of the grey prison bus, and how far he still needed to go to be truly free.

The only source of light was the two lamps on either side of the door and the light beams from the rumbling bus on the other side of the pathway in front of Jimin. The kitten's strides were confident and urgent as he walked towards the bus briskly. He knew that after Chanyeol got out of his frozen state of shock, he'd immediately run towards him to try and stop him from entering that bus.

So with the thought of Chanyeol sprinting towards him to rip him away from his only opportunity of escape, Jimin picked up his pace until he was jogging, all while still trying not to be too suspicious to the man standing next to the grey prison bus, or the man jogging next to him.

Jimin rushed between the familiar fences that he walked through on the day that he arrived here. The difference was that now he was engulfed in the pitch black darkness of the night and the inside of the courtyard was empty. Another thing was that Jimin remembered how he had flaunted himself around like an arrogant peacock, while now he was chased by the bony fingers of fear and anxiety.

Once Jimin reached the bus, his footsteps began to slow down and breaths evened out. His eyes drifted to the man standing by the door and eyebrow rose when he met his eye for longer than the others. The man tilted his head and hesitated briefly before averting his eyes and speaking lowly,

"I heard of the attack, Mr. Min. We will be sure to take care of the traitors accordingly and we'll retrieve Park Jimin from the infirmary safely. Although, I have to say that by the time we'll get him, the drug will be worn off and he'll know what you have done." The man told Jimin, stepping aside to allow Jimin to enter the bus with steady puffs of air and small stomps against the steps.

Jimin's eyes connected with the driver's, who blinked back at him for a split second, before Jimin turned away to look at the two people sitting in the back of the bus. Taehyung was laying limply in the metal seat- his head resting against the glass with small puffs of air brushing against the window, causing it to fog over. His eyes fluttered, yet stayed sealed shut, and lips parted to release a string of drool that dripped down his pink cheek.

On the other side of Taehyung, across the pathway between the rows of seats, sat the unconscious body of Jung Hoseok. His form was completely slumped against the seat and head was tilted back to allow the back of his head to touch the seat.

Jimin observed them both carefully, noting that neither had handcuffs or chains on, but rather were wrapped in warm blankets in case they got cold. Jimin's heart eased at the sight and he released a steady breath of air once he realised that Taehyung was in the bus. A part of him had been worried that Yoongi and his gang had lied, and that Taehyung hadn't reached the bus yet, which would end with Jimin going back to retrieve him even if it would cost him his life. But thankfully, for once, Jimin had received the truth from Yoongi's side.

Jimin twisted around to look at the man who had greeted him by the bus, only to tense once he noticed the man observing him carefully. The man's eyes lingered on him before he looked away. The man's lips lifted into a small smile and body straightened out, he raised his hand and waved it at the rows of seat.

"Please take a seat, Mr. Min."

Jimin's face hardened at the way the man uttered the name, he tried to portray himself as completely calm while stepping forward and sitting down in the second row. Jimin's eyes lifted to connect with the man's once again, just as he chuckled and told the driver to drive without losing the ghost of a smirk.

"WAIT!"

Jimin's head flung to the side and eyes caught the sight of Chanyeol sprinting across the courtyard towards the bus. Sprinkles of determination and anger were scattered across his face as his feet smacked against the ground and eyes narrowed.

Jimin's heart squeezed painfully in the tight grip of horror, he almost sprang up at the sight of the guard so close to the bus, but steeled himself by inhaling a deep breath and rolling his lips against each other. Jimin's small fingers played with a loose string on the sleeve of his shirt before ripping it off and allowing it to fall to the ground. His eyes never left Chanyeol and for a split second, he even made eye-contact with him through the window.

Jimin thought that the angry guard and shouts of wait would have ended with Yoongi's men grabbing him and dragging him back to the prison to Yoongi. He even thought he'd be beat up and thrown into the isolation ward until they found and took care of Yoongi. But what Jimin didn't expect, was for the guard to face the driver and speak to him through a ghost of a smile,

"Drive."

The single word created a tsunami of emotions that crashed into Jimin and mashed together into a mixture of numbness. He watched as the door slipped shut and the engine growled just as Chanyeol reached the door. His fists slammed against the glass and he began to shout something, all while glaring at Jimin as if he wanted to choke him to death.

Jimin couldn't help himself.

He raised his hand and held up his middle finger, watching in blissful satisfaction as Chanyeol reeled back as if he had been smacked. The bus began to roll forward and Jimin's hand instinctively fell into his lap. His eyes followed Chanyeol as the bus drove forward and left the flabbergasted gang member behind- allowing him to become smaller and smaller with each roll of the wheels.

A breathless chuckle slipped out of Jimin's lips, he turned around in his seat, only to freeze when he noticed that Yoongi's fake guard was standing next to the front seat- body turned towards him, arms crossed over his chest and face lit up with a small smirk.

"How has the prison treated you, Suga?" The man tilted his head to the side and pushed out his lips as if to tease Jimin.

The kitten sunk into the chair and narrowed his eyes, he tipped his head back and eyed the man with an unimpressed scowl, "Very good." Jimin pushed out horsely, trying not to tense when he began to realise that the looks he was receiving from this man were suspicious.

"Oh?" An amused hum rumbled in the man's chest and his eyes left Jimin once the bus rolled to a stop in front of the gate of the prison, waiting for it to slide open. Jimin's eyes flickered to the gate, and he almost drooled at the thought of driving past it and sinking another step deeper into the long awaited freedom. Yet with each second it spent sliding open ever so slowly, Jimin was wrapped in the arms of anxiety and anticipation.

The man pushed off the chair and hooked his hands around the belt of his cop uniform. Jimin's eyes focused on the place where his badge and name-tag was supposed to be before looking back up to meet his eyes.

"I remember how you complained to RM about the shampoo being scentless and the sheets being too rough on your sensitive skin." The man teased lightheartedly, yet Jimin didn't miss the edge to his voice or the small twitch in his eye as if they were threatening to squint.

"That's a cheap uniform." Jimin pointed out roughly, avoiding the topic and changing it before the man could blink. Jimin's shoulders squared up and fingers curled into loose fists as the other took a step forward- now standing too close for Jimin's liking.

The guard glanced down at his uniform and pinched it between his fingers. His lips quirked as he released his hold on it and slipped his hand into his back pocket. Jimin immediately straightened out in his seat and curled his lip into a nasty sneer, his eyes narrowed at the frozen hand, that was pushed behind the man's back.

"Easy, Jimin..."

Jimin froze in his seat, quickly snapping his head up to look into the eyes of the smirking man. They held the weight of each other's gaze and allowed themselves to be submerged in the cold waves of tension. Both ignored the rocking of the bus as it hit rocks and dipped into the holes in the roads, while driving through the forest surrounding the prison.

Jimin's eyes dripped with poison and lip curved into a sinister smile m underneath the mask. A mocking chuckle bounced through his lips and he lifted his hand to pull the mask off of his face, revealing the soft features that were painted with the shade of deviousness.

"Oops. What a shame." Jimin breathed out, holding his arms up in surrender with the mask hanging off his fingers. His eyes never strayed from the guard's as he rose from the seat and laid his arms loosely over the back of the seat of the seat in front of him, "So?" Jimin purred tauntingly, pressing the tips of his fingers against the chair and trailing them over to the guard, "Will you arrest me, officer?" Jimin breathed out, fluttering his lashes and pressing his finger against the guard's crossed arms.

The man's smirk remained the same and eyes stayed glued to Jimin's, the only reaction he gave was a twitch in his lips. The guard pushed away from the chair and leaned towards him, dipping his tongue out and running it over his lips before whispering lowly, "I wonder what Yoongi would say about you indicating something like that to one of his men." The guard pulled back with a chuckle after the flirtatious expression dropped from Jimin's face.

The kitten sneered back at him with a look of disgust, "Yeah, I wonder what he'll do to all of you once he finds out that I escaped."

"Escaped?" The guard's smirk turned into a toothy grin and shoulders shook from pearls of laughter. Jimin's nostrils flared and anger spiked until he was exhaling smoke with each breath. He could feel the anger churning and buzzing in his stomach to the point where his chest felt tight and face was burning.

The man whirled around and marched towards the metal gate that separated the driver from the rest of the bus, "Hey, Choi, stop the bus." The man commanded through another amused chuckle before turning around to face a surprised, yet incredibly wary Jimin.

"Playing your games again, Suho?" The driver called back, yet did as he was told. His foot lifted off the gas and pressed down on the stop, allowing the bus to come to a slow halt.

Jimin stumbled forward a single step and caught himself with the front seat. His eyes flickered from the forest outside and back to the man named Suho, "What are you doing?" He hissed quietly, eyeing Suho cautiously. This wasn't something he expected from being caught by someone so close to Yoongi.

Suho quirked his brow and without looking away from Jimin, he leaned against the metal wall behind him, "Open the door." He commanded the driver- voice completely calm and under control. It made Jimin feel like he was watching him from above and seeing things Jimin wasn't able to see, or even peering a few minutes into the future to see the outcome to every decision he made.

The door of the bus cracked open inch by inch until it was wide open. The fresh air pooled into the bus and invaded Jimin'a nostrils, his ears were caressed by the sound of the wind playing with the trees and the coos of a nearby owl.

Jimin's eyes lingered on the open door before they dragged back over to Suho, "There's no need to escape, Jimin, you are free to take your friends and go." Suho raised his hand and waved at the door, never losing his smirk or allowing his eyes to turn away from Jimin.

"What's the catch?"

Was the only thing Jimin managed to push out, his tongue felt heavy in his mouth and barely moved an inch. His lips threatened to smack shut and never open again, while his eyes squinted into a permanent glare of distrust. Jimin could feel the wariness and paranoia throwing their ropes around his limbs, and tugging him a few steps away from the door.

"No catch." Suho straightened out and connected his hands behind his back. He tilted his head to the side and perused his lips, "How about I be honest with you, hmm? Is that what you want? The truth?"

Jimin swallowed the lump in his throat and sucked in his cheeks, he tried to brush off the thought that he should just attack these men and escape on his own. Jimin was well aware by now that with how the night has progressed, until this very moment, his plan hasn't gone like he had planned at all, yet he still arrived where he needed to be.

Perhaps depending too much on a single plan was stupid because Jimin would have never been able to predict the moves of people he barely knew. Heck, he knew Yoongi the best, yet he had completely fucked up Jimin's plan by organising the escape during the night. Jimin came to a slow realisation that he was outside the prison and now he could take whatever action he deemed necessary whether it was violence or rational thinking.

"Tell me."

Suho smiled at the answer and nodded slowly, sharing a small look with the driver, "You see, Jimin, there's no point of keeping you here. Because wherever you go, no matter how far or how long you're gone, that little tracking device in your belly will always tell us where you are." Suho raised his hand and wiggled his finger at Jimin's stomach.

A sharp breath rushed through Jimin's nostrils and his hand slid over his flat stomach before dropping back down to his side, "Is that so?" Jimin huffed out a mocking giggle, staring back at Suho as if he knew something the other didn't.

Jimin noticed the flicker of uncertainty in Suho's eyes. Even if it was for a split second, it was enough to inject a tint of arrogance into Jimin's toothy grin.

Suho's tongue caressed the roof of his mouth, "Yes." He pushed out, trying to smile despite the tension in his shoulders or the cut in his words, "You see, Jimin, we're two hours away from the nearest gas station, and you have two unconscious people on your back, who will sleep for six more hours. So either you stay here with us and come to our gang, where you'll live until Yoongi arrives."

"Or..." Suho taunted, leaning back against the metal barrier behind him and crossing his arms over his chest. He pressed his lips into a thin line and sighed as if he was bored, "Or you leave this bus right now with your friends, spend the next few hours between dragging their bodies through the woods, and just waiting for them to wake up in the freezing cold. Either way, your gang is informed that you two have escaped the prison, so they'll come here looking for you. But when they find you, we'll be there to gun them down."

Jimin tried to mask how livid he was by clenching his jaw and running his twitching fingers through his brown hair. Both options presented to him seemed horrendous and incredibly cruel, Jimin knew that they were there to make Jimin feel like he was trapped and had to choose between them. But Jimin had learned that there was always another way, or he'd just create another way that he liked better.

A string of darkness lifted Jimin's lips into a small smile and his gaze slowly dragged up from the ground, "Keep driving." He murmured before turning around and sauntering towards the backseats where Taehyung and Hoseok were laying.

Jimin wasn't as confident in his decision or the ideas he brewed in a split second, especially when the small chuckle from Suho haunted him, followed by the bus door sliding shut and the bus pushing forward once again.

Jimin stumbled past the seats- gripping them for balance. Once Jimin reached Hoseok and Taehyung, he slid into the space next to Taehyung and turned to face the unconscious body of his soulmate. Jimin's eyes lingered on the beauty marks on Taehyung's face and the way his chest rose and fell with each breath he exhaled. Jimin reached out a hand and brushed his fingers against Taehyung's cheekbone, "I'll get us out of this mess, I'll make sure your dream life comes true, pup." Jimin breathed out, lowering his hand and turning around to face Hoseok.

Jimin climbed out of his seat, but not before glancing at Suho who was watching him for a few seconds, only to turn away and face the front of the bus instead. A breath of relief rushed through Jimin's nose as he sat down next to Hoseok and began to look for any weapons attached to Hoseok's body.

"Come on, you seem like the type of person who always carries weapons in the weirdest of places." Jimin murmured under his breath, dragging his hands over Hoseok's pants to feel a bump of a dagger or a gun. Jimin's eyes flickered up to Suho to make sure he wasn't looking as he dipped down behind the seat and slid his hand into Hoseok's boot.

Jimin's face split apart by a large grin and breath hitched in his throat once his fingers made contact with the handle of a small knife. He carefully slipped it out of Hoseok's boot and lifted it up to his face, admiring the way the light from the moon spilled over it's sharp edge, "For a second I thought I'd have to check your asscra-"

A hand slipped around Jimin's neck and a knife pressed against his jugular. Jimin inhaled a sharp breath as the knife glided along the scar Kangmin had left behind. His grip on the knife tightened and throat bobbed as he swallowed. Jimin could hear the silent threats coming from the fear rooted deep inside of him, along with the few comments from his anger. He pushed down these emotions and sat perfectly still as Suho leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"And for a second I thought I'd catch you giving head to your friend's unconscious boyfriend. Imagine that, how scandalous." The gang member chuckled lowly, almost condescendingly. He caressed Jimin's neck with the dagger before sighing and reaching forward to pluck the knife out of Jimin's hand.

"That's one...kinky fantasy you have there." Jimin gritted, narrowing his eyes at the fingers inching closer to the knife in his hand. His heart pounded in chest and goosebumps rose on his skin, and when the bus bumped in another hole and jerked it to the side, Jimin flung the knife towards himself and stabbed it through Suho's palm.

"Fuck!" Suho hissed and ripped his hand away. The knife fell from his hand and hit the ground with a small clunk, Suho stumbled back and glared down at the knife going through his palm. Shivers of pain rocked through his body and the blood dripped down his palm and stained everything around him.

Jimin used this as his opportunity to shoot out of his seat and whirl around to face Suho, he raised his leg and slammed it into Suho's stomach. With a grunt, Suho fell back and landed in the seat next to Taehyung. Jimin jumped froward and grabbed the keys dangling off of Suho's belt, he sprung up to his feet and dashed towards the front of the bus.

Jimin's sneakers smacked against the ground and harsh pants left his lips, he briefly wondered why Suho wasn't running after him or even bothering with catching him. Jimin thought he even heard him tsk and snicker to himself, which only prompted Jimin to move quicker until he was finally standing in front of the metal door.

The driver looked back at him once he heard the jiggle of the keys, only for his eyes to grow large and his breath to get stuck in his throat at the sight of Jimin. Yet the driver didn't say anything and merely kept driving forward, while occasionally glancing at Jimin with fear.

The kitten's chubby fingers grabbed a key and pushed it into a lock, he twisted it to the side, yet the door stayed locked shut. Jimin shifted and panted heavily from his nerves, he was too nervous to glance back and see where Suho was as he grabbed another key and pushed it into the lock. With a small twist and click, the metal door creaked open and gave Jimin the opportunity to slam it open and jump inside the driver's compartment.

Jimin bent down and ripped the gun out from the driver's belt before sneering and pressing it against his temple. The driver held his breath and blinked at the road with wide eyes, he stayed completely still and didn't even allow his eyes to move an inch into Jimin's direction.

Ever so slowly, Jimin dragged his eyes back to Suho, but what he saw made his blood run cold and all his emotions crumble into a pile of nothingness. Suho was sitting in Taehyung's seat with the pup laying limply in his lap. Suho's arms were wrapped around Taehyung and his sharp knife was gently pressed against Tae's face.

The bus hit a small rock, which resulted in it bouncing up. The knife nicked Taehyung's cheek when his head rolled to the side and flopped against Suho's shoulder.

"He doesn't like being touched."

That was the only thing Jimin managed to push out once he realised how stupid he was. Why'd he think it was a good idea to leave Taehyung behind with Suho? Why'd he think he'd run after him and he be quick enough to get to the driver first? Suho had easily outsmarted him by taking advantage of having access to the person Jimin loved. And, honestly, Jimin would've been impressed by the cunning move if they weren't working for the opposite sides.

"Lower the gun, Jimin, I don't want to hurt someone as sweet as Taehyung, especially when he's unconscious and can't fight back." Suho rolled his eyes and sank deeper into the seat, wincing when Taehyung sat directly on his muscle and made it ache painfully. He shifted the unconscious pup off his muscle and turned back to Jimin, "Put down the gun and I'll put down my knife. Kick the gun over to me and I'll sit Taehyung back down on the seat."

Jimin stared at him with flames of fury behind his honeycomb eyes. The honey burned and sizzled from the heat, and the milk underneath Jimin's skin sloshed around as he tightened his grip on the gun for a second longer. His teeth grinded together and finger inched towards the trigger, he watched in satisfaction as Suho's smile faltered at Jimin's lack of action before he raised his brow as if to ask him if he really wanted to test him.

Seconds ticked by and gathered in the palms of time like grains of sand. The heavy tension between the sharp gaze shared between Suho and Jimin, was crumbled when Jimin lowered the gun and twisted around to face Suho, "Alright, lower your knife now." Jimin demanded in a snarky tone, trying not to lift the gun and shoot the driver since he knew that it could result in the knife being sliced across Taehyung's throat.

Suho hummed in satisfaction, allowing the knife to linger on Taehyung's throat and even dig a bit deeper into his skin before he finally lifted it and held it up in surrender, "Lifted, see?" Suho waved the knife in the air, pinching the handle between his two fingers. His lips curved upwards and head tilted to the side, "Now kick it over to me and I'll release Taehyung completely."

Jimin sucked in his cheeks and sent looks of hatred towards Suho as he dropped the gun to the ground. He rolled his shoulders around in order to try and get rid of the tension in them as he reeled his leg back and kicked the gun somewhere underneath the rows of seats.

Suho beamed widely back at Jimin and nodded, pushing Taehyung off his lap and laying him back into his seat. He climbed out of the seat and began to approach Jimin with long, confident strides- not once losing the look of amusement on his face, "You know, you are a fascinating little thing." Suho chuckled, twirling his knife between his fingers before pushing it back into its place.

A ball of saliva slid down Jimin's throat and his eyes flickered from Suho to Choi. With each step Suho took closer to Jimin, his heart began to beat louder in his ears and the wheel of the bus seemed more appealing, "Is that so?" He breathed out, glancing at Hoseok and Taehyung before peering back up at Suho who was now walking past the third row of the seats, "Then let me show you something extremely fascinating."

Jimin's face lit up with the shadows of darkness and before anyone could react, he jumped towards the driver and slammed his fist against his temple. The driver groaned and slumped against the seat, trying to readjust his grip on the world and fight against the dizziness in his eyes.

Jimin grabbed the driver's hands and pushed them away before clutching the steering wheel and twisting it harshly to the side. The loud shouts of alarm from Suho were accompanied by the screeching of the tires. The bus toppled over from the sudden twist of the wheel, and the time seemed to slow down as the bus began to tilt to the side and come closer to the concrete road.

The gravity lost its grip on Jimin and allowed him to fly through the air, his stomach climbed into his throat and a small scream cut through his throat. He tried to grab onto the metal gates flapping behind him, only for them to slip away from his reach and his body to fly towards the left side of the bus.

The bus slammed into the ground and skidded across the concrete road, the glass shattered and sprinkled its shards across the inside of the bus. Jimin flew through the air with his eyes filled with terror and heart pausing mid thump. He watched as the driver slammed his head on the broken windowsill and got knocked out. The steering wheel of the bus came closer and closer until sharp pain erupted in Jimin's head and the world went dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.8K 16
π™˜π™€π™’π™₯π™‘π™šπ™©π™šπ™™γ€‚ ❝leave until you can❞ because ❝sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is the one standing behind the trigger❞ -in which t...
36.6K 1.2K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...
223K 6.3K 41
"The bad news is... you are not allowed to go outside in this dorm." Their manager said. "What? Are you kidding us?" Suga said as soon as he heard hi...
363K 17.4K 28
Abusive father, dead mother, the worst environment to live in, no money- the list could go on and on for Park Jimin. Everything went downhill the mom...