π•Šπ•šπ•π•–π•Ÿπ•₯ / π•„π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜

Od icebluecamellia

Jisung has lost his ability to speak after his family was brutally killed in front of him. Having struggled w... VΓ­ce

info
chapter[1]
chapter [2]
chapter [3]
chapter [4]
chapter [5]
chapter [7]
chapter [8]
chapter [9]
chapter [10]
chapter [11]
chapter [12]
chapter [13]
chapter [14]
chapter [15]
chapter [16]
chapter [17]
chapter [18]
chapter [19]
chapter [20]
chapter [21]
chapter [22]
chapter [23]
chapter [24]
chapter [25]
chapter [26]
chapter [27]
chapter [28]
chapter [29]
chapter [30]
chapter [31]
chapter [32]
chapter [33]
chapter [34]
chapter [35]
chapter [36]
chapter [37]
chapter [38]

chapter [6]

16.2K 826 858
Od icebluecamellia

The freezing cold of the night was feeling like thousands of needles on Jisung's skin but he couldn't care less.

Aimlessly, he had run through the streets while it had already become dark when he found himself entering a church that he had never known existed.
Tears were rolling uncontrollably down his face as he hugged his knies and sobbed heavily. All the pain he felt was worse than torture.
Finally, reality had hit him... finally his stupid self had realized the situation he was in.

Jisung was alone, he had always been alone... and if there really was a god in this world Jisung hated him for letting the boy live.
He wanted to die so he wouldn't feel the pain, so he didn't have to feel regretful and responsible for their deaths. What if he had screamed louder back then? Maybe someone would've heard him and come to save them?
Why didn't he try to free himself and call the cops?
Jisung felt so useless and unworthy of ever being loved by this family.

"AH!" he yelled putting all his frustration into it and slammed his head against his knees. It was the first sound that had come out of his throat since a few days but it didn't feel relieving in any way.
'I hate myself!' was what Jisung would like to yell.

And then again he'd see his adoptive mother's smile when he closed his eyes telling him that he should always love himself.
Jisung wanted nothing else but to grab her hand and feel the warmth of her hug but whenever he thought he'd reach her everything suddenly turned blood red and the only thing he heard were screams and an evil laugh.

'This world is full of pain and death...'
Jisung desperately tried to steady his breathing but it was no use.
His body felt like someone messed up the system so there was no way to controll it anymore.

"Hey boy! Do you think this is some hangout place for homeless scum like you?! Get lost before I call the cops!"
There was a yell comming from some small door at the other end of the church where an old man had appeared. His face was formed into an angry grimace when Jisung looked up at him.

Helplessly, he got up and stumbled to the heavy wooden door that led outside into the cold night.
The boy needed a few attempts to push it open before the cold hit his body once again.

'Where should I go now? Back to the Lee's mansion?'
No... Jisung was probably fired by now. But there was no other option.
The police would send him directly to a clinic for psycho's if he messed up living with Dahyun. She was the only person he could live with at the moment.

With shaking hands Jisung grabbed his phone that felt cold like ice in his hands while he felt a raindrop hitting his face.
'5 missed calls and 10 unread messages from Dahyun...'
Even Chan had called him a few times.
They were surely angry at him for staying away for so long. Jisung could already imagine his aunt telling him that he could do nothing right.

The rain got worse almost like in the afternoon and Jisung already gave up on staying dry. He had left his jacket and the umbrella that Jessi gave him in the café so there was nothing he could do except for waiting for the next bus to arrive.
But after 15 minutes Jisung realized that there weren't even busses driving to the busstop near the Lee's house after midnight.
He felt stupid for not realizing sooner and was near tears again... it was true. He couldn't do anything right.

On wobbly legs he walked along the street in the rain. Calling Dahyun or Chan to pick him up would only anger them even more Jisung thought so he decided he'd just walk the way home.
'Shouldn't take more than 2 hours...' he told himself trying to keep his eyes open that felt heavier with every step.

...

Minho didn't tell Felix that Jisung had ran of in tears when he came back. Instead he lied saying there was some small emergency that Jisung had to take care of so Felix wouldn't start to worry. Apperantly, it worked because when they got back home at 8 pm Felix simply played video games not worrying about anything.

But the same didn't apply for his older brother.

Minho found himself sitting on his sofa and staring outside into the dark night for more than 3 hours now.
He couldn't describe how he felt but it was definitely nothing positive. Question after question crossed his mind when he thought of what happend earlier.
Jisung had been acting kind of weird since he arrived there so Minho thought it was his normal behaviour but the events of today confused him even more.

The way the younger had held onto his arm was so tensed, it actually almost hurted Minho and then... he only wanted to make Jisung turn his head without any force but the boy slapped Minho's hand away.
His expression when he did than was very clearly in the older's head. Jisung eyes had been big and watery but his body language was radiating panic... fear.

'Was he afraid of... me?' Minho wondered.
'But for what reason? I only teased him a little bit.' the brunette quickly let go of the thought.
Han Jisung had become a rather interesting mystery to Minho that he wanted to solve as long as it kept him entertained.
For that reason he wouldn't fire the boy yet.

Satisfied with his conclusion a smile formed on Minho's face.
There'd be enough time to crack open Jisung's secrets so instead the older put these thoughts aside and walked over to his precious collection of "art".
At least he kept telling himself that he put the thoughts aside...

Since that bitchy girl 3 day's ago Minho couldn't relieve his stress and started feeling sexually frustrated. That girl had been really boring and Minho wanted something interesting in his life. Whether it was solving a mystery or good sex, he just wanted something different.

Luckily, there was his halloween party in a few days. No doubt he'd find someone that came up to his expectations in bed there.

But just when Minho was about to grab one of the DVD's he noticed something odd in the corner of his view.
Due to his glass front he could clearly see the road from the entrance gate to the main entrance. Laterns were always lighting it up so the person walking or more like trying to walk, didn't go unnoticed by Minho.

'It is 3 am in the morning... there is no way-' he thought walking closer to his windows.

"For god's sake, what is wrong with this kid?!" his eyes widened when he recognized the clothing and face of the younger.
The rain from before had stopped an hour ago but Jisung's clothes were totally soaked.

"Idiot, who would run around in the darkness during rain. He could've just called a cab." Minho crossed his arm's and was about to turn around and mind his own business when suddenly... Jisung collapsed right infront of the entrance door.

"Shit!" Being overthrown by sudden panic Minho almost stumbled over his own feet when he jumped down the stairs and ran through the hallways.
He didn't have an idea why he was suddenly alerted like this. It was just instinct.

And maybe... maybe he felt a little bit responsible for Jisung running away although the older didn't know the cause for it.
Breathing heavily he yanked open the front door and stared down at the unconscious boy.

"Wh- what should I do?!" Minho felt stupid and helpless as he just grabbed Jisung under his arms and shoved him inside the house.
The boy's pale skin felt cold like ice and his lips had taken a blue color that let Minho panic even more.
At that moment there was a voice comming from behind him.

"Uhm, excuse me, is there anything wrong?"
Minho turned around recognizing their Chef Dahyun, who was apparently related to Jisung.
Not knowing what to do Minho stepped to the side and stuttered.

"I- Jisung-... I don't know what happend. He just returned and collapsed. He is totally cold and I- "
The boy felt like a small child and he hated it.

"Oh dear god, Jisung!!" The woman dropped the basket with laundry she was carrying and fell down beside her nephew. She gently shook him a few times before taking his hands in hers.

"Shit, Jisung what were you doing?" Tears started to build up in her eyes and Minho started to feel uncomfortable like he was watching something that he shouldn't.

Dahyun streched out her arm to put her hand on Jisung's forehead when she hesitated for a second.
"He is unconscious..." Minho heard her mumble quietly and was confused for a second.
But then the woman carefully placed her hand on Jisung's forehead and cheeks to check if he had a fever.

"Thank you a lot for finding him." She turned around to the brunette who nodded with distant eyes.

"I'll go back to my room." He then simply said and turned on his heal not wasting any time to get out of this situation. Minho didn't know why he wanted to get away from there as fast as possible. Was it because he couldn't controll this situation?... because he had been helpless at that moment?

'Shit... this guy is stressing me out!' Minho hissed in thoughts and slammed his door close before letting himself fall on his bed.

"Damn, I need sleep." He sighed and closed his eyes.

But the next day there was no Jisung to wake him up but another woman that kept the house clean usually.
Minho would yell at her to get the fuck out when he woke up slowly remembering what happend yesterday.

"Yo wait, woman!" he loudly demanded so the said person stopped in her steps with a cold expression.
She was just like most people here to Minho. Only working here to get the money...

"Where is Han Jisung?" he wanted to know making the woman tilt her head before she seemed to remember something.

"Ah, his aunt said that he is sick and needs to stay in bed for today." She shortly answered with a bow and immediately disappeared in the hallways after that not leaving Minho a chance to ask further questions.

'How does he dare just skipping his job on the third day? Sick or not, he should work for the money we're family him!'
With a sigh the boy shrugged and let himself fall back on the sofa, his eyes closed.

It wasn't like he hadn't anything to do today. Hyunjin and Changbin promised to come over and plan the party together with him and Felix... and probably also Seungmin because Felix basically forced him to visit their place every day. In Minho's opinion Felix had way too much free time.

Meanwhile Jisung was lying on his bed with a cold fold on his head and eyes watery with dark circles under them.
Even though he had been able to sleep, his dreams had been filled with nightmares and only the thoughts of them alone made the boy want to cry again.

Actually, it was exactly how Chan had described it... the thin bridge he had been walking on caught fire and he had fallen into the darkness.
It was pure sadness and pain that he felt... so many people had treated him badly, he had been sent from family to family but ended up in that orphanage anyways.

That one family had been the first people that accepted him for who he was with all his flaws and bad habits... but in the end they were killed after barely 4 years that Jisung had enjoyed with them.
The scenario got worse and worse every time Jisung thought about it...
And more tears were running down his face.

At this point he didn't even think hurting himself would help... it would only make things worse since he promised his adoptive mother to never cut himself as long as he was alive. He just couldn't break that promise.

Meanwhile Dahyun had carefully opened the door to bring her nephew warm porridge but when she saw he was crying again she stopped in her tracks shaking slightly.

She tried holding back her own tears as she thought of any way she could help Jisung. But they barely knew each other a few days, Jisung didn't trust her yet so trying to comfort him would probably make everything worse.
It was really painful for her but Dahyun did not regret taking him in, always thinking what would have happend if she didn't do so.
It was just out of her reach what was going on in Jisung's head.
So the next thing she knew was calling his therapist Bang Chan.

But her time was short because she was called to Lady Lee just a few minutes after. Again checking on Jisung who had fallen asleep again she headed toward the dining room were the Lady was currently having her breakfast sitting alone at this large table.

In Dahyun's opinion she was a typical rich Lady, too full of herself, arrogant with a devil like personality. Nonethelss she was pretty intelligent and always got what she wanted.

"Good morning, Lady Lee." Dahyun greeted her and bowed while the Lady didn't even look at her. It wasn't unusual though. Dahyun grew acceptance of the way she was treated a long time ago.

"You should be thankful that my son didn't fire your nephew yet. From what I heard from the other servants he is incompetent. A boy without qualities." Her face was formed to an ugly grimace as she looked at her perfect nails.
Dahyun kept her perfect smile although her jaw was tensing.

"I think Jisung just needs time to adjust so everyone can see how qualified he actually is." she responded trying to not sound as tensed as she felt.
With a little smirk the elegant woman put down her fork.

"Surely... regardless, the reason I called you is because I need to have a word with my oldest son. Please bring him to me." She ordered and with a last bow Dahyun turned on her heel and hurried outside the dining room.

She found Minho after 5 minutes in the entrance area standing infront of another guy that was unfamiliar to the woman. He had curly brown hair and was about as tall as Minho, also he seemed like he didn't know the boy that had just approached him.

"Ehem, care to explain what you want here? Entering without permission? If you are here to steal, you're really bad at this." Minho snapped at him and eyed him up and down suspiciously.
The other reacted with a kind smile and quickly answered.

"You must be Lee Minho? No worries I have permission to be here. If it wasn't for that the people at the door wouldn't have let me in." He explained and pointed outside... but Minho wasn't satisfied with this answer. Of course it wasn't unusual that this person knew who he was but still... from his room Minho had seen this guy and immediately thought he looked suspicious.

"And what exactly is your business here?" Minho kept asking and put his hands on his sides.
"Ah I forgot to introduce myself." The guy face palmed himself.

"My name is Bang Chan, you can call me Chris though and I am here for Han Jisung. He works for you, doesn't he?" The dude called Chan answered and Minho was lost in thoughts for a second.
The possibility that someone would come for Jisung seemed so out of reach to him that he needed a few seconds to comprehend.

"Yes... yes he is." The boy answered and kept asking himself who would come visit Jisung when he was sick. A family member? No, they didn't look anything alike... then maybe... his boyfriend?

"Pff haha." Minho laughed to himself for having this funny thought. As if a person like Jisung would ever get a partner in his life. He couldn't even talk.

"Uhm... what's so funny?" Chan looked lost for a moment but gladly the situation was interrupted when Dahyun suddenly came running at them.

"I'm sorry, you must be Bang Chan. I forgot to tell you to use the back entrance. Please wait a second until I brought the young master to his mother. I'll bring you to Jisung immediately after that." She excused herself but Chan assured her that it was fine.
Dahyun nodded and turned around to Minho.

"Your mother wishes to see you in the dining room. Please don't let her wait." She told the boy who clicked his tongue in annoyance. His mother wanting to talk to him usually didn't indicate positive news.
And the fact that some strange dude was in his house didn't make Minho's mood any better.
At least his friends would stay over the next two nights... and in two days he'd finally have his party...
_______________________________________

Anyone having fun on Valentine's Day or are y'all just lonely and proud of it as me?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

342K 14.6K 98
TW: 18+, blood, BDSM, death, torture, drugs, alcohol, abuse, mental illness Hate does not always mean that you despise someone. That burning feeling...
8.2K 253 14
Poor, broken Jisung is sold to a gang by his abusive father and before long, he finds his heart longing for the love of the 'mafia king' Lee Know, an...
113K 4.9K 33
Han Jisung wants nothing more than his own little family. A marriage, a child, a place to call home... Desperate and ready to get what he wants, he...
9.7K 640 44
Jisung, a poor boy that lost his family, they just disappeared. Everyone tought that he killed them. He was at a lost case, almost ending his life. H...