Mere Mitwa...(By Anjanaa)

By Anjanaa31

Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi...... More

Introduction......
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue.

Chapter 3

7.4K 397 29
By Anjanaa31

Surekha sighed looking at Kushi who entered the home. Kushi smiled and sat beside her.

Surekha - Beta sorry Arnav couldn't turn up. Iam sorry on his behalf.

Kushi - It's ok Nani ji. Anyways I went to temple and then spent sometime at bazaar. So even if he came he would have felt awkward. So let it be.

Surekha cupped her cheek - Kush raho beta.

Surekha - Ok go, go fresh up and come down. I'll ask HP to bring some hot tea for you.

Kushi smiled wide - Thank you Nani ji.

Surekha smiled and Kushi went to her room to change.

When she came down she saw Surekha and Akash discussing with some files.

Surekha - This is very bad Akash beta. I mean how can we run our company like this ?

Akash - Me also don't know Nani. I don't know where are we lacking. We are already having low profit and of this goes on we will suffer losses.

Surekha held her head worried.

Surekha - We have to do something Akash.

Akash - Haan Dadi. Actually I would suggest we need a person who is experienced in planning things. I mean a person who can make everyone work in a flow.

Kushi - Nani ji what happened ? You are looking tensed.

Surekha - Nothing beta. Just some business issues.

Akash - Dadi, I have an idea. Bhabhi worked in a firm as a planning assistant before right ? Why don't we appoint Bhabhi as our Planning Manager ? She is talented and trustworthy.

Kushi gasped - Akash Bhaiya thanks that you considered me for this. But I worked in a small firm. Not something big as AR.

Akash - So what Bhabhi ? You know that your senior was my friend...... He sang praises of your work. So why not lend your helping hand in our business ?

Surekha - Haan beta. If you want you can join our company. Only if you want to work....... Actually trusting our company with you is better that trusting an outsider. Actually this post involves information about our Profit and loss of the company. That's why...... And don't worry. I will not make you work without salary. Even if you are my Bahu, I will pay you a nice salary seeing your performance.

Kushi - I actually wanted to ask you whether I can work or not ? But I need to think before taking a responsibility as big as this. I hope you won't mind Nani ji.....

Nani smiled - Sure beta.

Kushi - Ok Nani ji. I'll go and help HP for Dinner preparations.

Nani nodded her head.

Kushi went inside thinking. She was about to ask her whether she can continue her work or not ? But even before she ask she has got a big opportunity like that. It would be helpful for her career also. But handling planning of such a big concern is very ashtonishing for her.

She went to her room to see that Arnav was back and was sitting on the bed playing on his phone.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav rolled his eyes - My name sounds like a alien while you call me that.

Kushi grinned - Arnav ji..... Nani asked me to join Office. What are the basic rules of the company ? If you tell me..... Then I will decide whether I can join or not ?

Arnav - How do I know ? Go and ask Akash.....

Kushi - Stop kidding me. By the way what is your post in the company ? And if by any chance I join the company my work station will be near yours.

Arnav - You always keep day dreaming..... Don't you ? I don't work in that company. Infact I don't work anywhere.

Kushi frowned - What do you mean ?

Arnav - why should I work.... ? When I can just sit down and enjoy.

Kushi 🙄🙄🙄- You mean you don't do anything other than partying.

Arnav grinned 😁😁😁😁- Yep. I am born to have fun. Always fun.....

Kushi😮😮😮 - I can't believe it.....

Arnav - What ?

Kushi - Nothing. (She muttered) I don't know where have I landed myself into...... Irresponsible Idiot.

She moved near the cupboard to arrange her things. She opened his side only to gasp as a heap of cloths fell over her.

Kushi😵😵😵😵 - What the....

She looked at the clothes...... His ripped jeans, crushed shirts, boxers. She wanted to scream in disgust. But held herself back and breathed in and out calming herself.

Kushi😢😢😢 - Oosaah..... Say Oosaah..... Your angry will get down Kushi. Yeah.......

Her anger was not subsiding.

Kushi 😭😭😭😭- Hey devimaiyaa..... Why..... Why are you torturing me like this by binding me with such a Irresponsible and unorganised person ? Arrrgghhhhhhh....... Iam so angry on you devimaiyaa.

She got so worried seeing him. She mean how can a person live his life without any principle in his life. Few days having vacation is ok...... But here he is celebrating vacation daily without any responsibility.

She seriously need to have a talk with Nani. How can she get such a person into marriage ? And out of these much population in Delhi...... Nani has picked her alone...... Why ?

She looked at upwards pouting complaining to Devimaiyaa that she has put her in a tough situation. She again looked at her husband who was now indulged in some useless game in phone. She huffed.

She glared at her husband and marched out of the room.

She went to Nani's room and knocked the door.

Nani - Arey Kushi, aajao beta....

Kushi entered the room pouting and sat on the bed huffing. Nani went and sat beside her and cupped her cheek.

Nani - Kya hua Meri Bachi ?

Kushi - Nani ji..... Why you got me married to Arnav ji ?

Nani - Why beta ?

Kushi - He is so irresponsible. He says he don't want to take responsibility. He don't want to work. How can he be like this ?

Nani got what she was referring - Bacha, they say opposite attracts..... You are responsible, he is not. You are organised, he is not. You are sensible and he is not. My Arnav bitwa is Hero and you are his Heroine. You both will Hit.......

Kushi whined☹️☹️☹️ - Nani.....

Nani kissed her cheek - Ok ok ....... Iam sorry. Jokes apart. Bacha, You know AR was started by Arnav's grandfather Aaditya dev Bhaisaap. My husband was his close friend. They both worked together raising this company to a good level. After them my Daughter Rathna and Arnav's father Aashish took over the company. They both took the company to heights. And they both died in an accident when Arnav was ten years old. After that I pampered him so much that he didn't understand the responsibility of him. Whatever he is today is because of me.

Kushi - Nani....

Nani - Wait Beta. He was so good at studies. He was a topper in his batch. He has nice business brain too. If he steps in business he will be a star. But..... I really don't know why he is not interested in business.

Kushi frowned - He never shared why he is not interested in business with you ?

Nani sighed - No. He do loves me very much. But he never shares anything with me. What he thinks, what he wants, I really don't know.

Kushi - Ajeeb insaan hei.

Nani - We are a very small family. Everyone is busy with their own world. Even Iam too aged. I don't know when I will sleep and won't get up to see the next day.....

Kushi gasped and covered Nani's mouth - What are you saying Nani ? You shouldn't speak so.....

Nani removed her hands and smiled - It's truth na Beta. Everyone has to go one or the other day. But I am scared to leave my Arnav alone in this world. I just want to die happily thinking that my Arnav is happy. He is so so so happy....... That's why I got him married to you. You don't have to worry beta. I will ask the lawyer to transfer all the properties and even Mine and Arnav's share in your name. You don't have to worry about your future.

Kushi smiled at the old lady and held her hand - I don't want property Nani. I just wanted a husband who will love me and respect me. Nothing else....... I got married. I will give it a try. But if he didn't make it up...... Promise me, that day you will support me and not him.

Nani looked at the girl scared..... Fearing what if this angel leave her Baby and go......

Kushi - Nani....

Nani wiped the lone tears - I promise. I won't be a hindrance in your way.

Kushi stood up determined - Gear up Arnav Singh Raizada...... You have a long way to run.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 23.7K 60
Another creation of our Lovely Arshi
513K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
190K 7.4K 25
Khushi has spent her whole life wanting to love and wanting to be loved. She may love Arnav with her whole heart, but does Arnav love her back? Join...
496K 23K 41
Peep in to know more.