Lonely

By yagurl_gen

Love can be a beautiful thing to have and it can also be a curse. Sometimes you may feel like your broken and... More

Summery
Two
One
Six
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Appreciative
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Character Update.
Eighteen
Anonymous
Nineteen
Twenty
R.I.P โค๏ธ
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
"Just the homey"
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Fourty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four
Fourty-five
Fourty-six
Fourty-seven
Fourty-eight
Fourty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Chapter 2 (One)
Two
Three
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
ten
Eleven
twelve
Thirteen
Fourteenth
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thrifty-four
Thirty-five
Hey...
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Fourty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four
Fourty-five
Fourty-six
Chapters 3 ( Page 1 )
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Eleven
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen pt 1
Seventeen pt 2
Eighteen
Ninteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
IM BACK BITCHESS!!!
Forty
Forty-one
Discontinuing
I GOT IT!!
Chapter forty-two
help
Anyone still here?
The end
new book

Thirty

180 7 13
By yagurl_gen

{No one's POV}

After Derek had hugged the teddy bear and placed it in it's box he turned around and hugged Mike and eventually connected there lips.

Tilting his head slightly Mike kissed back pulling Derek closer by the waist. The kiss was slow and the both of them liked it. Grabbing Derek's thighs Mike picked him up breaking the kiss for a minute Looking up at the Younger.

Derek blushed kissing the elder again. Walking to the bedroom Mike then layed his lover down gently kissing on his neck feeling him and Derek both get hard.

Mike opened Derek's legs sliding in between them grinding both there hardened members together creating friction. "Uh" Derek moaned out pulling away from the kiss as his back slightly arched.

Playing in Mike's hair and letting out moans feeling wet kisses all over his neck and Stomach since Mike had took of his jacket and he head nothing under.

Derek looked down at Mike who was giving him a lustful look as he licked and sucked on the youngers skin. Biting his lip Derek played with his nipples as Mike got closer to his draw string.

Pulling them with his teeth undoing the knot, Derek lifted his hips slightly letting Mike take off his sweats and briefs in one swift motion.

Feeling his member be free Derek groaned slightly. Mike stared before kissing down Dereks thighs sucking on his sweet spot. "M-mikey no" the younger groaned as he tried to move Mike's head with his feet since his hands were to busy gripping the sheets from pleasure.

But of course Mike didn't listen. He wanted to see how Derek reacted to certain things. He loved seeing his eyes roll back, hearing him scream his name or screaming in gernal he loved it all and Derek knew that.

Gripping Derek's thighs Mike continued sucking the sweet spot and other spots until he made it directly in front of his (Derek) throbbing member. Smirking Mike took a hand before slowly jacking Derek off.

Moaning loudly the boy gripped the sheets more. Leaning down slightly Mike licked stripes up and down the boys shaft. Soon he sucked the tip making Derek go crazy. "Mhm m-more" The boy groaned.

Mike smiled going down on Derek's shaft. Feeling the warm mouth around his cock (I-) Derek's hips thrusted hard into Mike's mouth the tip hitting the back of his throat.

Mike chocked slightly before  grabbing a hold of Derek's hips going down on his shaft. Mike felt Dereks tip once again reach his throat not gagging once. He kept his head down feeling Derek twitch.

"B-baby please" Derek wispered and Mike came up knowing he was about to cum. You could see the tears but nun the less he smirked. "You think you need prep baby" Mike asked tilting his head to the side.

Nodding nervously blushing Derek became hot. "yes" Mike nodded putting 3 fingers near Derek's face. The boy looked at Mike before he grabbed his wrist licking Mike's fingers.

Sucking on the three fingers Derek moaned around them turning Mike on even more. Derek looked at Mike before pulling away a trail of salava following.

Laying his head back on the pillow Mike rubbed the fingers against Derek pink puckered whole.

Derek moaned feeling a finger being pushed into him then two more after. "Mike to much to much!" Derek screamed feeling his (Mike)  fingers hit his prostate sending a loud scream from Derek.

Mike smirked moving his fingers faster with no warning. Derek's eyes rolled back at the speed sending shivers down his spine. "Uh uh ahh!" Derek moaned aloud arching his back feeling his toes curl.

Feeling that tingle for the second time tonight Derek's mouth widened but nothing came out. "M-mike I-I gotta cum" the younger said and Mike pulled his fingers out making D whimper.

Getting up for a second Mike took off his clothes and Derek watched hungrily making Mike Chuckle climbing back on top of Derek.

Derek was took out of trance when suddenly he felt anoyed because Mike was taking for ever to fuck him.

"Mike come on stop fucking pla- ack!" He was cut off by Mike grabbing his neck. Slowly kissing Derek he pulled away not with a smile but with a glare "don't rush me" tingles went threw Derek's body at his tone.

Any other time he would have kept quiet but since these hormones he had for some reason he felt bold. Looking Mike in the eyes he (Derek) pulled Mike down and kissed him rubbing a hand threw his hair then his back.. "I said stop Fucking playing with me and put your dick in me NEOW" D demanded in the kiss before pulling away.

He smirked and Mike Chuckled at the action before flipping Derek on all fours seeing a deep arch being formed once he did so.

"Oh so you ready" Derek turned his head and flashed a innocent smile. "I guess so daddy" Mike groaned at the name before nodding. Pushing in with no warning Derek moaned at the feeling.

Mike stopped closing his eyes for a second collecting his self before continuing with the process.

Derek Moaned loudly feeling Mike push against that spot once again. Mike knew because of the way Derek clenched around him so he positioned his self to hit that spot Everytime abusing it.

They both groaned and moaned at the pleasure. "Baby you so tight" Mike groaned making Derek moan from just the sound of his voice. "D-daddyyyyy yesss!" The younger screamed throwing it back on Mike's dick making the elder bite his lip. Pulling Derek by his hair to kiss him so his Derek's back was against Mike's chest.

Kissing the elder roughly Mike Moaned as Derek clenched around him. Flipping the two over Mike started pounding into Derek viciously. Derek was seeing black dots right now as his Eye's rolled back maybe almost getting stuck.

Soon light brown eyes found the Chocolate ones staring at him already. The spark when they made contact made Mike slow down. His movement made Derek's moans into pants.

Grabbing Mike's arm slightly throwing his head back Mike hit that spot again. Kissing Derek's exposed neck the younger squiled wrapping his legs around Mike's waist as he slowly thrusted in and out of Derek.

Mike gripped Derek's neck and his eyes were black well one was and the other brown. Mike had a feeling it was both Derek and D well it kind of was this whole time. Kissing Derek/D's lips Mike sucked there lip Making the both of them groan.

Derek pulled Mike down kissing his shoulder leaving hickeys there to his neck. D flipped them both over laying his hands on Mikes chest. Mike knew D always liked control so he didn't mind him topping.

Since Derek was still inside D just started bouncing up and down. Slowly moaning as Mike tip touched around his walls. Mike bit his lip slapping D's ass earnings a whimper from him so he repeated the action over and over until there was a red hand print left.

Mike felt that pit in his stomach and the slow pace D was going made it worse. The way his toes curled and his eyes rolled back D could tell and smirked letting Derek come back out with a kiss.

Derek once again flipped them over so Mike was back on top. Mike then started to pound back into Derek at a face pace the both of them moaning.

After a couple more thrust Derek came hard on his chest and a little on Mike's stomach. Mike wasn't done tho he continued thrusting hard into Derek. "M-mike slow down Y-you can h-hurt the baby" That made Mike slow down a little.

"In or out" Mike groaned kissing Derek. "in" he moaned biting Mike's lip. Derek clenched around Mike and that was the last straw before Mike came inside Derek hard.

Mike's eyes rolled back as he filled Derek up once again sending a shiver down Derek's spine. Once Mike was done cumming completely he pulled out laying beside Derek.

Derek felt the cum ooz out of him smiling to his self

The two Chuckled for a second before laughing looking at one another. "I can't wait to have this baby" Derek mumbled and Mike nodded. "Me too wifey" Derek blushed at the name cuddling info Mike under the cover.

Mike wrapped his arms rubbing Derek's thigh that rested across his waist. Derek Looked up at Mike smilling putting the ring in his face. "Thank you for tonight Mikey I appreciate you a lot and thank you for being a real one unlike me" He sighed looking down but Mike shook his head.

"Don't do that yeah you made mistakes but like I said you learned from them your human it's going to happen. Derek I love you I love you alot and I put that on my soul" He spoke kissing Derek's lips.

Derek knew Mike deserved so much more then what he could give but all Mike wanted was Derek he was deeply in love with the Younger and Derek knew that but his other personality that Mike didn't know about wouldn't let him believe that.

"Ok Mikey" Derek mumbled closing his eyes as Mike followed suit. Eventually sleep took over the both of them.

------

I rewrote this like 4 or 5 times but it's finnaly here and I hope you all enjoyed 😌

Ok I'm tired now so gn lovelys 😘

Dagger dick out😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417 58 11
Studying one late night at the 24-hour diner for finals, had you running into a strange guy who tried to scare you away from your window table. You w...
26.4K 600 29
But I really honestly don't know just read it ๐Ÿ˜ญ You already know them Kobe and Mattia your not playing them well your not dating them either what I...
20.1K 336 38
You gon have to read to find out ๐Ÿ˜พ๐Ÿค | I didn't pre-read this!! | Completed .. Positivity only .. Your Gorgeous/Handsome i could never ๐Ÿ˜š
20.8K 691 18
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ...