Twenty-seven

Derek

I sighed as I watched Mike sleep. Today I was gonna find a way for him to escape. My plan was to cause a distraction but that'll be hard with me still in the room.

But it was now 12 and normally everyone was asleep. So this was my chance. I woke up Mike and opened the door. "Don't say anything, just follow" I said and he nodded.

We quietly made our way to the downstairs window and Mike looked at me. "Now listen to me, when you climb out this window imma close it then I won't you to run far away from here without looking back. Once your far enough call Kea and tell her where I am" I said but cut him off before he could speak. "but if you come back and find something you don't like just know that I love you, but if you find me gone then have a little sighn of hope" I said.

"I don't wanna leave you" He said but I shook my head. "You-  I was cut off. "AYE!" Fuck. "Go" I said opening the window he obeyed and I closed it.

"You fucking bitch" Kentrell said, I knew he was a opp. "He won't get far" he said with a smirk. "K3 is already down there" he said with a smirk. "He's dead and all because you didn't listen" I tried to turn back but he grabbed me pulling me back.

Mike

I was running when this car started following me making me run faster but the sped up and Someone got out. I was to busy paying attention to them so didn't even realize I was in the middle of the street.

I turned around seeing a truck and my eyes widened but before I could do anything-

Derek

I kicked and pulled as Kentrell dragged me to a room but that stopped when I heard gun shots. Kentrell pushed me in a room before going downstairs.

Soon Jah came in. "Come with me" he said and I just obeyed. I ran behind him as he covered for the both of us. We made it outside and I then got in car. "where's Mike" he said and my eyes widened.

I got out the car running the direction I told him to go but I only made it half way when I seen that there was blood and a body on the ground. I looked closer and seen Mike laying in the middle of the ground.

I ran to him to see he was passed out. "Fuck" I looked back and Jah was running after me. "Take him to the hospital" I said taking his gun. "tell him I love him" I said before running back with him calling my name.

I walked in the house and started blowing up that mug. K3 came from behind the corner and I lit him up. I turned around seeing Kentrell.

"Go to hell" I said before pistol whiping him then blowing his brains and aiming right this time. Next one was Taymor he came from behind the corner with a smirk. "You won't" he said but I shook my head.

"Try me bitch" I said clocking back the gun but he had a gun pointed to me. "I can't let you do that" he said but I shook my head. "It doesn't matter Taymor because not matter what, one of us is gonna die" I said and he chuckled. "How is that" he asked and I smirked.

"Because one of us has the bottom to blow this place up" I said before dropping the gun and running for the door. He tripped me making me drop the bottom.

He picked it up and smirked. "Looks like we both get to die in hell together" he said before pressing the button.

BOOM!

---

Damn😐

But also y'all were right about the JoJo question. He was a gang leader around the area 😉

But how did you like the chapter 1-10?

Ok I'm gone✌🏾