Five

Mike

I sat on my room blowing the smoke our my mouth from the joint. Yurrrr, imma go back to being high all the time back when things were better and I was a hoe.

It doesn't matter anyways dudes want me dead so to this point I don't give a damn. I would do it my self but that's to much work.
-

I listened to Rod Wave as I smoked my joint until Vallyk came in the room, yes I'm with Vallyk not really but I'm just staying at his house. I know, big risk.

"You can sleep on the couch" he said and I nodded. "Alright well goodnight" he said and I repeated it going to bed.

(Next morning)

The next morning I woke up to food on the table. "You fixed this" I asked and he nodded. "Now eat" He said smilling. I shrugged taking the plate and started eating. After I was done Vallyk took me to Tay's house so I could say bye and give her some money and with that we left.

(Skip)

I nocked on Jah and Stoke's door and they answered. "He fucked up didn't he" Jah said and I nodded and he pulled me into a hug. I didn't cry Jah's hugs are just the best and plus I needed one.

After we hugged we walked inside and sat on the couch. "Well let's not talk about my problems how have you guys been" I asked and they smiled. "Sy came by" they Both said and I chuckled.

"He asked us to ask you if you wanted to hang out when you got back" Stoke said and I nodded. "well I call him later, but do you know where Kea and Juan are" they Both pointed to the back yard.

"Thanks" I said before walking out. Kea spotted me and ran over hugging me. "tell me everything" she said and I started to explain and the more I did the angrier she got. "It's ok Mikey, your here now and if them niggas try to run up on you we gone fight plus, you gotta a nigga that's waiting for you right now" She said making me chuckle. "Where is he" I asked and she pointed upstairs and I nodded walking to my room. When I got there Sy was looking at random stuff in my room.

"Hey" he jumped turning around towards me with a smile. "Hey Mike" he said and I smiled walking up and hugging him. "How you been" I asked and he shrugged. "Ok, how about you" I shrugged sitting down in the bed.

"Better now that I have a little bit of wight off of my shoulders" he nodded seating beside me. "Jr misses you" He said making me smile. "I miss him to" I said looking towards Sy making him blush.

"Wanna go out" I asked randomly and he shrugged. "Come on" I said pulling him up as I ran down stairs. I took the keys to Jah's range rover and we got in.

"Where we going" he said and I just smiled. Soon we pulled up to the beach. We both got out and walked and eventually seating on the sand. "Why did you bring me hear" He asked and I shrugged. "I don't know, It's just a place to clear your mind and just relax" I said and he nodded.

I looked down at his hand which was beside mine so I grabbed it making him look up at me. He didn't say anything just smiled laying his head on me.

"Let me get to know you" he said and I nodded.

"I'm 18 and I've only been in one good relationship that lasted for 6 Mouths but I'm single now, I have no kids but want some. I hope to go to college one day and I wanna explore the world"

I say and he nodded. "What about you"

"Well, I'm 18 and a mother of one, I live with my mom I didn't get to graduate from highschool and I hope to find that certain someone to love me"

He said and I nodded.

"Me to Sy, Me to"

-

--

I'm sorry for the wait I've been busy and didn't have an idea of what to do and y'all don't like to give me ideas so yeah😁

Dagger dick out 🌟