Thirty-one

(Derek is now 4 months now)

Mike

Derek is now 4 months now and his hormones are driving me crazy. One minute he's mad at me for no reason then he's suddenly all over me wanting dick or he'll cry for no reason at all.

Also about us being engaged we haven't told anyone. It's not that we don't want to were just not ready yet plus Mathew is out to kill and he can easily use that as a way to get what he wants some how anyway.

But enough of that right now me and Derek are at the mall and he's whining over him being fat which he's not so I don't know why his complaining. "Baby they don't fit I'm to fat" He cried throwing the pants he had just tried on on the floor.

"Wifey chill that's just the baby bump and your getting thick that's why your clothes won't fit because yo hips getting to big" he pouted turning to me. "Really" He wispered wiping his tears that fell. "Yes really now try these on" I suggested giving him a pair of sweats with a matching crop top. He smiled taking the clothes before putting them on.

Once he came back out I smiled at the little bump poking out and how his curves showed perfectly in the sweats. "You like it" He asked now cheesing like he wasn't just crying. "I love it" He giggled Looking at his self in the mirror.

"I look smexy" He smirked and I nodded. "That you do" I answered bitting my lip. "Mike stop" He blushed covering his face making me chuckle. "Never but go change so we can go to another store" he nodded before going back into the dressing room.

After getting the clothes Derek wanted in JC Penney we went to Hollister. "Mikey I want this hoodie" I looked at the plain red hoodie that said hollister and shrugged. "Sure" He smiled happily and grabbed it in his size picking up several others.

After going to several other stores Derek was finnaly finish so I had put the bags in the care before coming back to see some dude trying to touch up on him clearly visible that Derek was uncomfortable.

Quickly making my way up to him I stepped in front of Derek Looking the dude up and down. "Why you messing with him" I asked and the dude just stared at me rolling his eyes. "Who is you" He asked. "His finance" I answered and the boy laughed historically. "Mhm mama could do much better then.... that" He spoke Looking me up and down.

I felt Derek grip my arm. "First off bruh don't call my baby mama no names because only I can do that second I am and will only be the best he's ever and will have" I stated pulling away walking up to the boy. "And even if you did end up with him you wouldn't be able to handel the cons that come with it" with that I stepped back grabbing Derek's hand. "Now that I've taught you a lesson I hope you have a bless day happy holidays" I smiled and walked away with Derek giggling leaving the boy there dumbfounded.

~~~~~~

Right now me and Derek were playing with Mejesty while we ate our food we had picked up from Arby's (them curly fries be balm tho). After the encounter with the boy at the mall we decided to go home because Derek had finished shopping so what was the point of staying.

"Baby" Derek spoke and I hummed in response continuing to eat my food. "What are we going to name the baby" he asked and that made me stop eating. "I don't know but I do have a name in mind" He nodded letting me no to continue. "For a girl and boy it could be Amiracle" he nodded at the name in agreement. "What about the middle name" He asked and we thought. "Dior for a girl and Adonis for a boy" I nodded at the names. "I like them" I spoke and we both smiled. "Me too" He said happily.

For the rest of the day we just spent time with each other and Mejesty until we all eventually went to sleep.

------

Hello there :)
Sorry I didn't finish this book it wouldn't have been finished before Christmas anyways now that I think abt it. But I'm posting the new book tmr and I won't really be updating this one until its finished. Also I got a new device to write on so that's even better ok that's all🙂

Dagger dick out😎