Fourteen

Derek

It's Saturday two days after me and Mike's fight. He's been spending a lot of time with Mejesty and me lately. It makes me happy he's happy because he hasn't been like this for awhile.

He's been at work all week trying to make money. I've tried to get a job but everytime I get rejected but I guess that's what happens when you drop out of highschool your senior year.

I didn't tell Mike yet so Kae is helping me get a job at Walmart bc she said everyone's gay there (that's not her job I just forgot) so I'll fit right in. But anyways Mike is at work as always and me and Mejesty are chilling on the bed watching movies.

We've been watching movies and kind of "talking" to each other until Mike called my phone. "Hello" I answered. "Hey bub you alright you didn't call me this morning like you normally do" he said kinda of worried. "I'm fine bub and I'm sorry I didn't call I ended up falling back to sleep after I woke up" I told him and he hummed.

"Just wanted to check up on you since it's my brake or whatever but what do you want for dinner" He asked. "Anything's fine with me" I said into the phone. "Alright bub I'll call you once I'm on my way home ok" He said. "ok Mikey I love you" I told him. "I love you to bub" and with that he hung up.

After the phone call I looked down at Mejesty who was playing with her toys on the floor. While she was doing that I went upstairs going to get my blanket and phone charger when I felt a presence behind me.

But I just continued to do that I was doing not turning around. Once I stood up I felt a hand go around my waist.

I froze in place as whoever continued to lower there hand until it got to my thigh. "Get out of my house" I said quietly. "Or what ma" His deep but also familiar voice said in my ear.

He rubbed his hand under my shirt placing it on my stomach leaving it there. It felt weried when he did it though. "Oh snap" He Chuckled lowly removing his hand. "Your pregant ma" He told me and I froze. "But I can't have that happening" He said I felt a needle but quickly pushed him away running to the door and downstairs.

I grabbed my phone, key's and Mejesty before running out the front door and into the car. Once I got in the car I tried to crank it up but it didn't work then I remembered Corey lives a couple House's down.

Grabbing Mejesty and my phone I ran down the street constantly looking back but he wasn't there. Once I got to his house he answered the door and I ran in.

"Derek what happened" He said closing the door. "H-he was trying t-to kill m-" I was cut off by him hugging me. "It's ok calm down" He resaured rubbing my back. "Do you want me to call Mike" He ask and I nodded.

~~~~~~

30 minutes after what happened Mike walked into the house he didn't say anything just hugged me tightly. "You ok" He asked in my ear and I nodded. Eventually he sat down and I got on his lap.

"What happened" He asked grabbing my chin. "I went upstairs for my charger and blanket when someone grabbed my waist moving h-his hand to my thigh then my stomach then after that he let it stay there" I said sitting up. "What else" he asked and I looked down.

I wasn't gonna tell him what happened after because I wanted to go see if it was true so I just nodded laying on his chest.

He didn't say anything after that and niether did I we just sat there in silence hugging each other.

------

How are you guys 🙂