Twenty-three

Mike

I looked Derek in the eyes as he slowly pulled away from me. He sat on the bed as the tears fell from his eyes. After I told him what had happened he just sat there not saying anything.

"I-i'm sorry" he said looking at me.

"I should've checked on you" he said as he went into fool blown tears.

Recap

After the dent headed boy said what he said he pulled me bye my hair dragging me to the bathroom.

"Let me go that hurts" I said trying to get away from him but he didn't budge. "Stay still" he then started running water in the tub.

I seen him un botton his pants and before I could do anything he shoved his dick in my mouth face fucking me with no mercy.

"Uh fuck"

His groan's made me want to cry harder then I already was. I tried to pull up because I couldn't breath so  I quickly Looked around seeing toe nail clippers. I took the clippers jabbing it into his leg as he let me go.

"You little bitch"

He then threw me in the tub making me go under the water for a second
Once I came up he hit my head against the wall as I tried to fight him off.

"S-stop"

I said gasping for air whem he pushed me down for the fifth time. I scratched at his hand trying to get lose but suddenly I felt a stinging pain in my arm making me yell under the water and choke as well.

Soon the water feeled with blood and everything went black.

Flash back over

Derek sat on the bed trying to piece together what I just told him.

"He said that was only stage one" I said looking down. Derek looked at me with wide eyes. "Stage one" he repeated making me nod my head.

He shook his head running out the room with me following. "DEREK COME BACK!" It was to late he had left leaving me alone.

Derek

I drove past red lights crying as I drove to a certain place. I new where I was going and I didn't wanna go but I needed to.

Once I got to the place I quickly ran and nocked on the door my old friend answering it.

"Nick I need your help"

I said looking at him as he stared with know emotion at all. "Derek you don't need me and I'm not gonna help you" he said pushing me out his door way. "Nick please"

I them heard voice come from behind Nick. It was a Louisiana voice the one Mike described. I looked up seeing the man that almost killed Mike.

"Omg" The man looked at me smiling. "Just wait to boss hears about this" He said smirking and walking back in the house. I didn't care to look at Nick I just ran back to the car speeding off once more.

I was lost and I didn't know what to do. I felt like I was going to explode. My past was coming back and eating me alive and I couldn't take it.

I pulled over to a abandoned parking lot and sat there. The tears came down my face and I couldn't stop them.

The thoughts of what happened to Mike went threw my head non stop soon I started to find it hard to breath. I didn't care to get the inhaler I had for stuff like this I just wanted to forget.

My vision started to fade when my phone rang and I seen it was Mike so I answered it.

"I love you" I said into the phone. "Derek come back please" he said sounding worried. I was gonna answer but my body fell limp and the last thing I heard was...

"Stage 2, driving you crazy"

-----

I just finished watching the grudge and it was garbage 😭