Fifty-four

Comment
And
Vote
¶¶¶¶

{ Request for the book }

Derek

I woke up to Mike on the phone sleeping so I smiled hanging up the phone and shooting him a quick text before going to get dress. I was going to run some aaron's so I put on some white wripped jeans and a white polo shirt and to top it off I wore me a pair of Jordan's. Put on my chain then I was out the door.

(Skip)

I walked into the mall going to get the ring I asked for from my guy Jimmy. After getting the ring I got some more clothes and shoes and a couple hoodie's for Mike and for me to still. After shopping for an hour I walked to the food court getting me some food and sitting down.

I was on my phone when this light skinned girl came up to me. "Hey, I was wondering if you would like to be friends" she said smiling, hard. "Uh, I actually gotta go maybe next time" I said trinna get up but she pulled me back.

"Plesse, don't make me cry" she said as her eyes watered. I shrugged getting up still and she rolled her eyes stomping away and I chuckled turning around and going back home. I took off my shoes going to get a bottle of water.

My head hurt and I quickly took a pill laying down. "Imma take a nap" I said before going to sleep on the couch.

Mike

I was driving on my way to see Derek while Tay talked my ear off on the way. "Mike" She said sounding scared. "Wassp" I said glancing at her a little. "Can I tell you something" she said Looking down.

"Yeah sure" I shurugged smiling at her. "MIKE LOOK OUT!" I turned to see a bus speeding towards us. I tried to stop but the brakes didn't work. "Shit" There was only one thing I could do.

Quickly, I took off Tay's seat belt placing her on my lap covering her head and back. "I'm scared" she wispered in my ear before we crashed. "I got you"

Tay

Mike held me down as we flipped I closed my eyes tighty holding on to him. He held on to me just as tight. We flipped over and over until we stopped. I looked and Mike wasn't moving. I Looked around and we were dangling from a cliff.

"Mike wake up" I said panicking. "Mike please" I pleaded shaking him. "MIKE WAKE UP" I screamed hitting his chest as tears rolled down my face. The car moved closer over the edge making me scream.

"HELP!" I screamed hearing people above us. "TAY!" I heard a familiar voice. "KOBE HELP!" i screamed as he looked threw the window seeing me and Mike. "Ok I need you to carefully climb over the seat" He said and I nodded doing that.

I Looked back and Mike was still there unconscious. "Mike wake up" I said shaking him but it still didn't work. "Tay you gotta get out of there" Kobe said extending his hand out for me to grab. "No, I'm not leaving with out him" I said but it was to late the car flipped but Kobe grabbed my hand pulling me up.

I looked down seeing the car fall into the ocean. "MIKE!" I screamed at the top off my lungs as I dropped to my knees. I continued to scream his name as Kobe just rubbed my back.

I seen Kea walk up to me and when she looked over the cliff she gasped. "What- no" we all turn around to see Derek standing there. He looked at Kobe and shook his head. "If he dies your dead" He said before jumping in. "DEREK!" We all scream but he was already in.

Derek

I Looked around seeing the car sinking to the bottom I quickly swam to it seeing Mike inside. I unbuckled his seat belt pulling him out the window but I couldn't get his legs free and I was running out of air.

I swam in the car taking his legs out and finally they were free. I grabbed him swimming to the top gasping for air once I reached the top. I swam to shore puting Mike on the sand.

I started giving him mouth to mouth but it didn't work. "Mike please baby wake up" I cried silently. Whiping the hair out of my face. "Baby please" I said still pushing down on his chest. Until he coughed up water.

He looked at me hugging me tightly as I hugged him back smiling. Tay and Kea ran to us giving Mike a hug.

"Kobe's the one who drowned me"

"What!?" We all said in usion exept Mike.

+--

I'm tired and I gotta Reading test tomorrow so Yay😑

But hope you guys liked the chapter 🐱.

Comment and Vote for more books🙂

That's all for tonight. Goodnight 😘

Dagger dick out 😴