GLOWING ~ Julie and the Phant...

By k_storytime

"You're glowing! How is this possible?" This is how I think season 2 of Julie and the Phantoms should go. The... More

~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Author notes ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Author Notes ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Authors note ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Epilogue ~
~ Collided/ Author's Note ~
Hey :)

~ New story Idea?? ~

3.1K 46 31
By k_storytime

Author:

Hey! I am so thankful for everyone who has read this book. It sure has been a crazy ride. I pretty much have the rest of the book planed out. And I hate to say it, but this story has almost reached the end. Again thank you all for reading and enjoying my story, and yalls comments are so funny and I really enjoy reading them.

I promised my self before I started writing this book that I would not start a second story until this was finished. And of course my brain just loves to come up with ideas that I can't act on until this is over. I was wondering if I could get yalls opinion on what yall would like to read next?

Idea #1 ~

I have seen a couple of AU's where the boys are alive and I really want to try one out. I have a lot of ideas for the plot of the story and I feel like it would be interesting to read. I do know that it wont be anything like this book or season 1 of jatp besides the songs (i can't write music -oop).

Idea #2 ~

This idea is a new one, but I was thinking about doing a jatp x hsmtmts crossover. I feel like it could be really good. I would have to work out some details and storylines, but I think it would be a really fun book to write and a fun one to read. 

Ok those are my ideas I am going between. They will both have tons of drama!! And I will write both of them eventually, I just don't know which one to start with. If yall could I would really appreciate yalls opinions, so yeah. Just what ever yall would want to read, and I am definitely open to suggestions. And I just realized how much I actually use the word "yall". I might have a problem. 

Anyways, 

thanks for reading and I should have the next chapter up soon.

Luv yall (again with the yall)!! Bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.8K 61
"What do u mean it's over?" --------------‐-------------‐------------- When julies boyfriend Nick breaks up with her. She looses a part of her self...
456 19 16
This is my season 2 of Julie and the Phantoms, it's my first fanfic, I'm just letting my writing flow through me, so idk exactly how it will end, but...
64.8K 1.2K 26
Basically my take on jatp Season 2
4.5K 108 25
So I was upset that Julie and the Phantoms was cancelled so I wanted to create my own season two. This picks up right from the ending of episode nine...