The Roses That Grew From The...

By Therightauthor

Read the story to find out. I promise it'll be worth it🌹❤️!! [ Finished✅ ] More

Characters
Introduction
Ch. 1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch.81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Ch. 100
I hope yall understand.
New Book is OUTNOW🥳
🥳Pooh Shiesty Book🥳

Ch. 36

6.3K 322 335
By Therightauthor

                                                      May 28th, 2018
                                                   Atlanta, Georgia

Key's POV

Every since Caliana's birthday I realized that I can't lose her, so I've been doing right by her as I should've been doing from the beginning.

" Glock, they calling fa you onstage bruh." Fat said nudging me.

I went onstage, and started doing what I normally do best. As I was rapping I noticed it was a girl that looked like Nia, but I had to be tripping cause ain't no way this hoe show up at a show unannounced.

I took my blunt from behind my ear, and lit it while I was onstage.

An hour later I was done performing. Me, Fat, Pjay, Woo, and Dolph went backstage to cause we had to met a couple of fans before we left.

" Y'all did y'all shit out there." Woo said to us.

" Preciate dat." I said as I sat down on the couch.

I pulled out my phone, and texted Cali.

🔑: You land yet?

Karin🌹: I'm still in Chicago. My flight got delayed, so I'll be a few hours late.

I left ha on read cause this was becoming a everyday thing now. We both work so much we barely make enough time for each other.

The fans started to come in. We started to take pictures with them, and started signing autographs. As I was finishing signing this nigga autograph I heard Woo nem talking to some broad.

" I done seen you at another show before." Fat said to the broad.

" Yeah, I was at show in Jackson a few months back." She said.

I looked up, and it was Natalie. We made eye contact, and she smiled at me.

" Damn foo, you sholl was cause I'll remember anybody that look like this." Woo said looking at her ass.

" Look like what? I hope you talking bout ha ass. Cause ha face don't match ha ass at all." Pjay said as the rest of dem niggas busted out laughing.

" Y'all chill out." I said to them shaking my head.

" Thank you Glock." Nicole said.

" Next person." Dolph said.

" No offense, but I just want a picture with Glock." She said looking at Dolph.

Dolph laughed with his hands up, and moved out the way. We took the picture.

" What you doing after the show?" She asked.

" Going home." I said nonchalantly.

" Well, how about we go there and have fun." Nicole said to me.

I know what y'all thinking, but ian dumb I wouldn't dare take this hoe back to my damn house.

" I'll get a hotel room, but yeen coming to my house."

She nodded her head.

" Y'all ready to go?" Dolph asked.

" Bruh, it's still one girl hea. You gotta get up outtta hea, so we can roll sweet heart." Fat said trying to escort Niva out.

" Nah, I'm with Glock." She said laughing.

Pjay, Fat, Woo, and Dolph looked at me like I was crazy.

"Hell nah, she ain't coming back with us." Pjay said looking at her up and down.

" Where Midget at?" Dolph asked me with his eyebrows knitted together.

" Somewhere finna voodo his ass." Woo said shaking his head.

" Bruh, can y'all chill. She stuck in Chicago. Now, I'm finna head out." I said as Nunu walked behind me.

" This nigga dumb as fuck. He finna go cheat on Cali with a bitch that damn sholl ain't one of God's favorites cause she ugly as hell foo!"  Fat said dead ass serious.

" Aye, Key!" Pjay yelled as I was finna get in my car.

" What Pjay?"

" I'm only telling you this shit cause you my nigga. You really wanna lose C over some random hoe you just met? Bruh, you still got time to do the right thing." Pjay said.

" I'm not a random hoe. We been fucking off fa a couple of months now, so he good." Nikki said.

Pjay shook his head at me, and stepped back from the car.

" Well, go ahead and do ya thang den." Pjay said as he walked away from the car.

I drove to the hotel, and got us a room.

Cali's POV

I had just landed in Atlanta. I had lied to Key cause I wanted to surprise him. I know we having been spending time together like we usually do, but I've been busy working. I got an Uber home, so I could get my car to pull up on Key nem at their house.

I pulled into their driveway, and seen all of the cars there except Key's. I got out, and went in the house. Pjay, Fat, Woo, and Dolph was chilling in the living room.

" Wazzam y'all." I said as I closed the door behind me.

They all looked at me like they seen a ghost. Woo started choking on the smoked. Fat was just smiling, Pjay eyes was bucked, and Dolph slid his shades down on his face.

" Hey, favorite." Fat said as he got up, and hugged me.

" Hey Fattie. Y'all niggas acting weird, but where Key at?" I asked him.

" Good question! Y'all where is Key?" Fat asked looking at the rest of them.

The room fell silent, so I know it's some going on. If you wanna know anything always ask the person who's the most scared of you.

" WOO, WHERE THE FUCK IS KEY AT?" I asked tilting my head.

" He at the hotel on peachstreet." Woo said quickly.

" And if I find out one of you m'fers text him before I get there.... Y'ALL GONE GIVE ME ME!" I said to em.

I nodded my head as I walked out, and got into my truck.

" C! Wait on us!" Pjay yelled to me as they all ran out the house.

I had pulled off. I had on my emergency lights cause I was doing 80 in a 45. I made it to the hotel, and didn't even park in a parking spot. I put my truck in park, and got out. I went to the reception desk, and it was a dude there.

" What room is Key Glock in?" I asked.

" Ma'am I'm sorry, but that's confidential hotel policy and I can't tell you." He said.

" Well, how about now?" I asked as I pulled out $500.

" GIRLLLL, he on the 3rd floor room 276." He said as he took the money.

I walked up to the elevator, and got in. As the elevator was going up, so was my blood pressure. It stopped on the 3rd floor, and I went to the room.

I covered the peephole, and knocked on the door.

" Room service." I said changing my voice.

I didn't get an answer, so I did it again.

" Ian order no room service." Key said as he opened the door.

I pushed his ass out the way. I started looking around the room, but it was only him.

" Cali, what you looking fa" Key asked looking scared.

I ignored him, and started looking under the bed. Then, I checked the closets.

" Bruh, ain't nobody in here." He said as he grabbed my arm.

I started to feel stupid, and embarrassed.

Until, I heard the bathroom sink turn on.

" FUCK!" Key said.

I snatched my arm from him, and ran over to the bathroom. I busted the door open, and seen a bitch washing ha hands.

" This the same weird ass bitch who was at my hosting. Bitch, is that why you wanted a video of me and you rapping his shit?"

" Yeah, we gotta support our nigga right?" She laughed.

" Cali, it's not whatchu think." Key said.

I snatched that bitch so quick without even thinking first. I started punching ha in ha face. I dragged the bitch outta the bathroom. I grabbed the phone, and tried to wrap the phone cord around ha neck.

" Oh, shit! Y'all she choking the bitch with the phone cord!" Fat said as he stood in the door way.

" Let me record this shit." Woo said laughing.

Key tried to get me off of Nicole, but I elbowed him in his mouth.

" Come on sis, you got it! Let ha go you gone kill ha." Pjay said trying to pull me off of her.

" Kill ha ass midget, I'll bail you out bruh!" Dolph yelled.

Fat and Pjay got me off of her.

" Bitch, I would've let you slide hoe. But you been playing in my fucking face bout dis nigga. Bitch, you knew about ME! Hoe, Ian know shit about YOU!" I yelled as Nicole was holding her neck.

" Getcho hoe ass outta hea before I tell em to let ha go." Dolph said to her.

Nicole grabbed her purse, and ran.

" AND YOU! Bitch you cheating on me with hoes who a fan of me. You fucking with bitches who follow me my nigga! You couldn't get a badder bitch? You fuck a bitch who look Abby from Chicken Little." I yelled.

I slipped outta Pjay's arm, and punched Key in his face.

" GODDAMN!" Woo said holding his mouth.

" You better be glad we ain't got a show tomorrow cause that shit gone swell." Dolph said laughing.

" Pjay! Grab ha!" Fat nudging Pjay.

" Nigga, you go grab ha. Ha lil ass strong as fuck!" Pjay said looking at Fat.

" I should've never even fought ha cause she didn't owe me loyalty. Bitch, you did."

" Caliana, I'm sorry."

" You know what Ian even tripping cause my gut told me you was doing some foul shit, but I'ma take my L on dat. We good bruh. Don't even worry bout it." I laughed as I picked up my phone and keys.

I walked passed Pjay nem, and left.

————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 321 37
Just read you'll like it 🤭
220K 8.3K 43
~Excuse all Mistakes Missy I swear this last week has been the longest week ever, all I keep hearing is he's getting out Thursday. I think I liked...
16.2K 807 9
Two people with different life and different heart. ❤️ Will love take place in their heart again ? ❤️ (A/N Hey guys. This is short story about Godt...
326K 10K 34
When Chicago and Memphis Link Up....This is what you get🖤