STARTING LINE , teen wolf

By -natalics

₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓... More

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒊 , numinous
𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝒐𝒏𝒆 , wolf moon
𝒕𝒘𝒐 , second chance at first line
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 , pack mentality
four; magic bullet
five; the tell
six; heart monitor
seven; night school
eight; lunatic
nine; wolf's bane
ten; co-captain
eleven: formality
twelve; code-breaker
thirteen; omega
fourteen: shape-shifted
sixteen; abomination
seventeen; venomous
eighteen; frenemy
nineteen; restraint
twenty: raving
twenty-one: party guessed
twenty-two; fury
twenty-three; battlefield
twenty-four; masterplan
act ii. exile
twenty-five; tattoo
twenty-six; chaos rising
twenty-seven; fireflies
twenty-eight; unleashed
twenty-nine: frayed
thirty; motel california
thirty-one; currents
thirty-two; visionary
thirty-three; the girl who knew too much
thirty-four: the overlooked
thirty-five: alpha pact
thirty-six; lunar eclipse
thirty-seven; anchors
thirty-eight; more bad than good
thirty-nine: galvanize
forty: illuminated
forty-one: silverfinger
forty-two: riddled
forty-three: letharia vulpina
forty-four: echo house
forty-five: the fox and the wolf
forty-six: de-void
forty-seven: insatiable
forty-eight: the divine move
storytime: the person who stole my fic
act iii. monster among men
forty-nine: the dark moon
fifty: 117
fifty-one: muted
fifty-two: the benefactor
fifty-three: i.e.d.
fifty-four: orphaned
fifty-five: weaponized
fifty-six: time of death
fifty-seven; perished
fifty-eight; monstrous
fifty-nine: a promise to the dead
sixty: smoke and mirrors
kennedy hale : crack edition
act iv: bad moon rising
sixty-one: creatures of the night
sixty-two: parasomnia
sixty-three: dreamcatchers
sixty-four: condition terminal
sixty-five: a novel approach
sixty-six: required reading
sixty-seven: strange frequencies
sixty-eight: ouroboros
sixy-nine: lies of omission
seventy: status asthmaticus
seventy-one: the last chimera
seventy-two: damnatio memoriae
seventy-three: codominance
seventy-four: the sword and the spirit
seventy-five: amplification
seventy-six: lie ability
seventy-seven: a credible threat
seventy-eight: the maid of gévaudan
seventy-nine: the beast of beacon hills
eighty: apotheosis
act v: midnight rain
eighty-one: memory lost
OLD & NEW READERS ; PLEASE READ
eighty-two: superposition
eighty-three: sundowning
eighty-four: relics
please stop me from putting kennedy in shadow & bone
eighty-five: radio silence
eighty-six: ghosted
stroytime: another person stole my fic
Summoning TVD Stans

fifteen; ice pick

18.7K 606 615
By -natalics

chapter fifteen
friends don't look at friends that way
ice pick

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

"Do you think that this is cute?" Kennedy looks over Lydia's shoulder, glancing at the picture of a pretty floral dress and gray cardigan.

Kennedy nods, "Yeah, super cute!" She grins, her pony tail waving behind her. The girls were in gym class, along with Allison, Scott, and Stiles. Kennedy wore a pair of tight leggings and an almost just as tight white tank top.

"All right, next two!" Coach Finstock yelled, "Stillinski, Kennedy, lets go!" Kennedy looked over, Stiles sending her a sheepish smile. Kennedy bites her lip to, walking up to the mat.

Stiles and her got set up quickly, already a quarter up the wall. "You know, we haven't talked about what you thought of."

Kennedy frowns, continuing up the wall. "What do you mean?" She asks, looking at him before grabbing onto another faux rock.

"What I mean is, what did you think about during your panic attack?" Stiles inquired. Kennedy purses her lips, not truly wanting to answer. If she did, it would bring out something in her she wasn't sure she was ready for.

"A cat I used to own, her name was Tinkerbell." She lied, moving past him. Stiles's brown eyes widened as he realized the angle he was looking at her from. Redness spread across his cheeks as he looked away, climbing to the top. After the whole Mission Save Isaac From Eating The Police Station thing happened, Kennedy had gotten picked up by Melissa McCall, who wasn't all too pleased by the fact that Kennedy was now the one getting into trouble. Melissa then gave the girl a speech on how her little excursions better not affect her grades.

It was no surprise that Kennedy beat him, Lydia cheered for her at the bottom as she glided down to the bottom. "All right, Greenburg, Erica! Up the wall!" Kennedy and Lydia turned back to Lydia's phone almost right away, now trying to decide between a purple dress or a green one. "Erica?" Kennedy could hear the rapid heartbeat coming from the blond, causing her to look up. Erica was barely a fifth of the way up the wall, and she seemed to be paralyzed in place. "What is it? Is it vertigo?" Coach asks.

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Says Lydia, crossing her arms.

Coach looks up, "Erica." He calls out.

"I'm fine." Clearly not, Kennedy thought to herself, putting her hands on her hips.

Allison looks over, "Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." Kennedy frowns, not knowing that information herself.

Coach throws his hands in the air, "Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? I have to get-" He turns his body back to the wall and the girl, "Erica, you're fine. Just, Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you. Come on." Erica closed her eyes, holding onto the rope for dear life as she slowly came down. She landed next to coach, "See, you're fine. You're on the ground. You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine." Erica walked past the class, all of them snickering. Kennedy snarled at the classmates, pushing by to see Erica.

"Erica, wait!" The blond turns her head, surprised to see Kennedy jogging over. The girl was surprised, to say the least. She didn't even know someone like Kennedy knew her name. "Are you okay?"

The girl frowns, "You're asking me if I'm okay? Why?" She asks, crossing her arms over her chest.

Kennedy purses her lips. "Because, I saw the way everyone was acting." She begins, "They're all major dicks, don't listen to them." The brunette put a comforting hand on Erica's shoulder, and Erica could tell the Stallard was being sincere. Which was surprising, considering Kennedy's friends. "Stay behind with me, we're going to try and get you up that rock wall."

Coach Finstock dismisses class, and Kennedy and Erica secretly stay behind. "Is this even a good idea?" Erica asks nervously, stepping into the gear Coach had left behind. Kennedy continues to set her up.

"No, I'm definitely not sure, but I know you just want to get over your fear. If you're doing it with me, maybe you'll feel less afraid." Kennedy reasons. The blond smiles softly, nodding. "I'll be right here, if you ever want to stop, just tell me.

Erica looks up at the wall, the colored faux rocks staring at her. "Could you come with me?" Her voice is quiet as she turns to the brunette. She bites her lip, expecting a cocky rude answer. However, Kennedy just smiles, walking to the wall. Side by side, the two begin their way up the wall, Kennedy never moving until Erica does. The blond whimpers every now and then, but feels more calm when Kennedy encourages her. She pushes herself to the top, Kennedy right behind her.

"You did it!" Kennedy cheers. Erica lets out a laugh of relief, holding on to the top of the wall. "Okay, I'm going to climb down, when I give you the okay, you're going to kick off the wall and come back down, alright?" The blond nods, closing her eyes tightly as she listens to Kennedy climb down. The brunette sighs, looking up, "Okay, come on!" Erica grabs onto the rope for dear life, closing her eyes as her foot bounces off the wall. She slowly descends in the air, Kennedy reaching over to make sure she does't sway into the wall. Kennedy squeals excitedly as Erica slides out of the gear. "Yes! That was amazing!"

The human girl laughs, "That was insane," She whispers, "Thank you," Kennedy is surprised when Erica hugs her tightly. Smiling, Kennedy hugs her back. The brunette sighs, happy she could help out Erica. However, the feeling soon went away when Erica started to shake.

"Erica, everything okay?" When Kennedy goes to pull her away, Erica falls to the floor. "Erica!?" Kennedy kneeled down, unsure what to do.

Scott, Stiles, Allison and more classmates walk in, seeing the two. "Put her on her side." Allison says to Scott, who slowly does so. Erica clutches on to Kennedy tightly, her entire body shaking. Allison looks up at Scott, "How did you know?" She asks her boyfriend.

"I just felt it," Scott whispers, not sure himself.

༺❀༻

Kennedy and Stiles sit in class, studying once again. "I feel horrible" She whispers, looking away from the book. "I should have never given her the idea to do that." The brunette hisses, leaning back in her chair.

Stiles shakes his head, "Ken, if you weren't there, Erica would have probably done it herself, and fallen off that damn rock wall and-" He pauses, knowing Kennedy didn't want to hear that. "You helped her. And now everyone thinks you're a hero,"

"Scott's the one that saved her." She mutters, looking down.

"But he's not the one that was nice enough to help her." Stiles replies, catching her off guard. Before the two can continue their conversation, the bell rings. Stiles grabs his bag, "Come on, I have to meet up with Boyd."

The girl frowns. "Boyd? Why?" Stiles doesn't answer, and she just sighs as she jogs after him.

Stiles disappears down the hall, and Kennedy slows her pace when her phone starts ringing. She frowns, picking it up. "Derek?"

"Kenny, hey."

The girl crosses her arms, leaning against the lockers. "How's Isaac?" She asks, wondering about the boy she once knew as the skinny boy in the back of english class.

"Well, he's learning," Derek mumbled. Kennedy and Derek had a very complicated relationship, especially now. For example; when Kennedy was little, she looked up to him like he was a superstar. When she forgot about him, she only saw him as the werewolf who was kind of helping her best friend. Now? Well, he was the man that she looked up to, and killed her dad. Though, when push came to shove, Kennedy knew she'd trust him, even when it's related to something like Isaac.

She leans her head back, chuckling, "That makes two of us," She says more to herself than to him. Her blue eyes trailed the hall, and she stood up straight, "Derek, have you turned anyone else?" She asks lowly.

Derek says nothing for a long moment, "Yes, and they actually want to talk to you," Before she can ask what he means, a door into the school opens, causing Kennedy to snap her head.

Erica comes walking down the hall. Except, now, the acne she once had was gone. Her usually matted knotted hair was in luscious perfect curls. Her outfit was leopard print heels, a leather skirt, white shirt, and a matching leather jacket. She quirked her red lips into a smirk as she walked over.

Until she tripped.

The blond huffs, walking closer. "Kenny, hi," She says, smiling wide.

Kennedy chuckles, "Erica, you, you look amazing," She says, looking her over.

"I feel amazing, Ken." She gushes. "But, I need your help." Kennedy frowns, not sure what to expect. "I feel good, but I'm scared I'm going to make a fool of myself." She reasons. Kennedy purses her lips, looking at Erica with a sad look.

"Erica, listen," Kennedy gets off the locker, standing straight, "The key to making heads turn is looking as confident as you feel," Erica furrows her brow in confusion. "Sure, you have the hot outfit, and you feel hot, but you need the walk."

The blond scoffs, shaking her head with a smile. "The walk?"

Kennedy smirks, "Like this," She turns on her heel, her velvet burgundy shoes clicking as she strut down the hall as if it was a catwalk. After a few feet, she turned back, walking towards Erica with a flirtatious stare. When she stopped, she adjusted her dress, and Erica could tell she did it for the cleavage aspect. "How about we walk in together? Show everyone the new and improved Erica," She chirps, completely catching the newly turned werewolf off guard.

"You'd do that?" Erica asked, surprised. Kennedy nods, causing her to smile. "Okay, but I can't stay long, Derek is outside."

The Stallard narrows her eyes, "Then we better make this entrance grand," She whispers, grabbing Erica by the wrist and pulling her to the cafeteria.

Stiles and Scott sit across from each other at lunch, "Got 'em," Stiles said, gesturing to the keys he got to the ice rink from Boyd. "Pick you up right after work tonight and we'll meet at the rink, cool?" He asked Scott. He looked around, "Hey, have you seen Kennedy?"

Lydia walks over, stopping at their table. "What, the holy hell, is that?" Scott and Stiles share confused looks, before turning their heads to the entrance.

They noticed the familiar velvet shoes being accompanied by a not so familiar pair of animal print shoes, as their eyes traveled up, they were shocked to see this new version of Erica.

"It's Erica," Scott mumbles.

Stiles frowns, "And Kennedy?"

Of course, they were even more shocked when Kennedy was by her side. Erica sensually walked to a table, bending over as she grabbed an apple, biting into it. Kennedy trailed her hand along another students shoulder, sitting down next to him as she pretended to be completely interested in his conversation. Erica winked at Kennedy, before walking away completely. Kennedy turned her head, her brown hair whisking behind her as her eyes land on Stiles and Scott. The Stilinski felt his mouth be clamped shut by Lydia's hand, catching him off guard.

"You're the one who didn't tell her you like her. Drooling is gonna make it obvious," Lydia explains, walking away. Stiles and Scott stumble to their feet, running to their friend.

Stiles threw himself into the seat, "Ken, what the hell did you do to Erica?"

Kennedy shakes her head. "I didn't do it. Derek did." She deadpanned. The two boys share looks, before sprinting after the girl. Kennedy sighs, following after them. She didn't know what to think. Sure, Derek was a bad guy, but in a way, he might've just saved the blond girl. She could tell neither boy agreed with her as they walked in her direction.

"Why didnt you tell us?" Stiles asks, his eyes wide. Kennedy stared at his eyes, for a long warm moment.

"Because I literally found out five minutes ago," She retorts. "Next time, I'll tell you guys. But right now? This wasn't anything major."

Stiles's mouth falls open. "Wasn't anything- he just turned an innocent girl into a werewolf!" He hisses, pointing his arm wildly at the door. Scott focused in on their heartbeats, Kennedy's beating faster than Stiles's. Which was weird on its own, as Stiles's heart always beats rather fast.

Kennedy shrugged, "Before, she was scared, sick, and insecure. Now? Well, she's freaking gorgeous!" She scoffs.

"Yeah, she is, but that doesn't mean that the answer was Derek BITING HER." Kennedy bit the inside of her cheek when Stiles agreed to Erica being gorgeous. Why did she even care, she wondered. Stiles thought a lot of girls are pretty, she thought girls were pretty too. But, for a reason Kennedy didn't want to admit existed, she felt jealous. "Did she tell you anything else?"

Kennedy shook her head, crossing her arms. "Nothing," She sighs. Scott and Stiles share looks, sighing in frustration.

༺❀༻

Lydia Martin and Kennedy Stallard sat in Allison Argent's bedroom. The three girls were meeting before heading out to see Stiles and Scott at the Ice Rink. Now Kennedy knew why Stiles needed to talk to Boyd.

"All I'm saying, is that giving Erica that confidence boost really worked out," Lydia said to Kennedy. Allison giggled, sliding on her shoes.

Kennedy groaned, rolling in the bed. "Im just happy she's happy." The brunette turned, now laying on her stomach, "Lydia, how are you? After Jackson, and everything."

The strawberry blond hums, "I'm great!" She chirps, pulling out her headphones. Kennedy realizes she's not gonna get much else. Allison, however, smirks at Kennedy, jumping into the bed next to her.

"What about you? Any new boys in your life?" Allison teased. Lydia looks up, suddenly drawn back into the conversation.

"No," Kennedy rolls her eyes playfully, "There's nobody."

Lydia crosses her legs, "Not even a specific awkward boy with a buzz cut?"

Kennedy snaps her head up, "What?" She chimes out, completely caught off guard. Allison and Lydia share knowing looks.

"Kenny, it is so obvious youre into him." Says Allison. Kennedy opens her mouth, "If you deny it, I'm going to hit you." Kennedy pauses, slowly closing her mouth.

The strawberry blond sighs, "I'm not surprised. It actually makes a lot of sense."

"It does?" Kennedy questions, sincerely confused.

Lydia nods, "Yeah! You've been best friends with him since you were 10, he's been by your side through everything, just like you've been by his, and you two are practically made for each other." She states matter-of-factly.

Kennedy sighs, rolling her eyes. "Okay, so I like Stiles." She confesses, causing Allison and Lydia to squeal. "What now?"

"Now we get you two to confess it to each other, and suddenly all in the world will be okay!" Lydia says dreamily. "I mean, you two already slept together, so it's not like it will be hard,"

Allison's eyes widen, "Wait, Stiles is the boy you-" She clamps her hand over her mouth, "It all makes so much sense now," Kennedy groans, covering her face with her hands. "That's why Scott doesn't know?"

"Yeah, because when it happened Scott had a crush on me and I had no idea." Kennedy explains, her hands falling to her lap. "I'm just worried it's going to make things weird."

"Weirder than everything else going on?" Allison asks with a knowing look. Kennedy rolls her eyes, knowing Allison had a point.

Lydia hums, "Well, tonight? You're not wearing a jacket." She finalizes.

Kennedy frowns, "What? I'll freeze my ass off!" She argues, looking at her black suede jacket at her side.

The strawberry blond nods. "Exactly. Thats the point." The Martin and the Argent share looks, "Mission Save Kiles!"

"Kiles?" Kennedy repeats, quirking her brows in confusion.

"It's your ship name!" Lydia chirps, the three bursting into giggles as Chris Argent walks in.

༺❀༻

Stiles unlocks the doors to the ice rink, Allison and Scott kissing one another as soon as they walk inside. Lydia and Kennedy walk over with arms linked, Stiles standing by the door. "Hi Stiles!" Lydia chirps with a fake smile. Kennedy looks over in confusion.

"Hey, Lydia?" Stiles replied, though it sounded more of a question than anything. Kennedy sighs, looking at Lydia wearing her black suede jacket. "Ken, your hair, its curled."

Kennedy slouches her shoulders, looking over at Stiles, "You noticed?" She asks, trying to hold back the smile on her face.

The Stilinski nods, "Yeah, of course I did." He says to her. Blush begins to form on her face, Lydia dragging her away quickly.

The two girls sit on the bleachers, Lydia putting on ice skates. "So, hows living with Scott?" She asks, tightening her laces.

Kennedy shrugs, not even starting to put hers on. "Its okay. I've known him for so long it feels like a never ending sleep over."

"It sucks!" Scott shouts from the bottom of the bleachers, both him and Allison on their way to the ice. "She keeps barging into my room to use my bathroom!"

"Your bathroom has better water pressure." Argues the Stallard. Lydia and Allison laugh at the two bickering teens, Lydia leaving Kennedy behind on the bleachers to go to the ice. Alone, Kennedy looks down, beginning to put on her skates. Her mind wanders to Scott for a moment, how much he didn't know. For example, he doesn't know what her and Stiles did. Would he care? Would he be mad? Kennedy wasn't sure, but either way, it just never felt like the right time to tell him.

The sound of rustling before clanking of the bleachers causes her to look to her right, Stiles sitting next to her with his things, "Hey, Kenny," He nods sheepishly.

"Hey," She follows, looking back down at her skates. The two are in a tense silence, when a shiver flows through Kennedy's body, "God, could it get any colder," She hisses to herself, "I feel like I'm in Minnesota,"

Stiles looks over at her, "Wait," He turns to his bag, shuffling through his things. Kennedy sits up as she watches him pull out a bright orange sweatshirt.

Kennedy giggles, "Orange and blue? Lydia would have a fit." She says, looking at it.

The Stilinski scoffs, "But it's the colors of the Mets." He points out.

"I never said it didn't work," She chimes, looking down at the sweatshirt. Sighing, Kennedy takes it from his hands, sliding the. bright orange over her arms.

"Okay, um, maybe orange and blue is not the best." He says in thought, tying his laces. "Right, you know, um, sometimes there's other things you wouldn't think would be a good combination end up turning out to be, like, a perfect combination, you know, like two people together," Kennedy looks up at the ice rink, almost scared to look at her friend, "Who nobody ever thought would be together ever."

Kennedy purses her lips, looking over at him. Stiles's brown eyes bore into her blue ones, and she felt like her entire body was screaming at him. "Well, blue and orange are complimentary colors," She explains, softly. "Though maybe society doesn't think they go together, artistically and scientifically, they do," Stiles swallows the nervous lump in his throat as he studies her features that he had burned into his brain. "Like purple and yellow, or green and red," Her heart bounded against her chest as she felt his finger linger over hers. "Or black and white," Her voice is just above a whisper as she glances at his lips, missing the memory of them on hers.

"Kennedy!" The two snap out of their conversation, Lydia gliding on the ice. "Come on, hot stuff! Time to add to the list of things that Kennedy Stallard is perfect at; Ice Skating." Kennedy lets out a laugh of relief, standing up and making her way over. The ice was soft and clearly just touched up as Kennedy slides on effortlessly, making her way towards Lydia. The pair of best friends giggle as they hold hands, skating around in circles. Stiles stood at the edge of the rink, watching her in amazement as she twirled in a circle, her long brown hair floating behind her.

Lydia was right, Kennedy was perfect at Ice Skating.

He watched as she looked over at him, pushing her feet forward. "Come on," She gives a closed mouth smile, holding out her hand. Stiles looked at her with wide eyes, taking her hand in his. "Do you know how to skate?" She asks him

"Yeah, yeah I do." He stammers, admiring her in his sweatshirt. He loved her. That much he knew. Even if they never moved past the fact that they have been friends for so long, something told him he loved her.

Before he can say anything else, the sound of a deafening scream catches them off guard. Kennedy spins around, her eyes landing on Lydia. The strawberry blond was on her hands an knees, screaming at something the others couldn't see. The brunette glides over, skidding to a stop. "Lydia! Lydia, what's wrong!?" Lydia continues to scream as Kennedy pulls her away, into her arms. "Lydia, you're okay. Everything is okay." Scott and Allison rush in, seeing the scene in front of them. The four others share looks as Kennedy holds onto Lydia tightly.

None of them knew what the hell just happened.

༺❀༻

Erica and Kennedy sit next to one another in the hallway, Kennedy eating a butterfinger candy. "I know your friends don't like me-"

"My friends hate you." Kennedy deadpanned. She wears a pair of blue jeans and a yellow blouse, along with a white leather jacket. It completely contrasts Ericas outfit, who wears black jeans, a purple top, and black leather jacket. Erica purses her lips, and Kennedy sighs. "But, I know that you're struggling with the whole werewolf thing, and I think I can help you."

The blond looks over, "Arent you new, too?" She asks.

Kennedy shrugs, "Yeah, but I know what Scott did to maintain control, and I think I found my own way." She explains, looking at her phone wallpaper. It was her, Scott, and Stiles at her 16th birthday. Lots of people had came that night, even Lydia, who had, despite their issues, came and got Kennedy a designer handbag. Kennedy stood in the middle, wearing a blue dress she had bought at Macys. Scott stood on her right, wearing a white dress shirt and pants. His black moppy hair was practically in his face as he awkwardly smiled. Stiles was on her left, his arm wrapped around her shoulder as he sheepishly grinned at the camera.

"I see why Derek wants you in his pack so much," Kennedy shifts her head, Erica looking at her. "You're a good friend, a good person." Explained the blond.

"Derek needs at least three people to have a real pack." Kennedy started, sitting up straight. "Whos the third person going to be?" Kennedy's mind raced. It wasn't anyone she was close with, that much she already knew.

Erica sighs. "Derek wants someone strong, muscle wise. A good kid, with a good heart." She hints, standing up slowly.

"Well that crosses off the lacrosse team," Kennedy mutters, standing up as well. Her mind shifts through the students in her school, specifically sophomores. "Wait, what about,"Kennedy stops herself from saying another word. "Boyd."

Kennedy jumps to her feet, sprinting down the halls. Her eyes flash gold as she looks for Scott and Stiles's scents. Her eyes land on the two speed walking out of the cafeteria. She rushes over, her and Stiles in front of each other. "I know who the third wolf is." They say in sync.

The two stop, leaning back slightly. Scott snickers, leaning over. "It's Boyd," He says.

"Yeah," Kennedy mumbles. "How did you know?"

"I went to give him his keys, and he wasn't at his table," Says Stiles, holding up the ice rink keys. "What about you?"

"Erica told me." She sighs, shoving her hands in her back pockets. "I know where they're going. It's the ice rink; I can try to stop Derek from doing something." She says slowly, the three walking down the hall together now.

Scott nods, "Okay, we're going to go to the ice rink, see if he's there." He started, turning to Stiles. "And if he's not at home, you call me, got it?" The Stilinski doesn't look at his two friends, causing them to grow concerned. "What?"

"Maybe we should let him." Kennedy and Scott furrow their brows. "Boyd, you know, man? You said Derek's giving them a choice, right?"

Scott shakes his head, "We can't." He argues.

Stiles shrugs, "You gotta admit, Erica looks pretty good. You know, the word sensational comes to mind." His eyes flicker to Kennedy, seeing her purse her lips as she looks away enviously.

"Yeah. How good do you think she's gonna look with a wolfsbane bullet in her head?" Scott points out.

The human nods, "All right, all I'm saying is maybe this one isn't totally your responsibility."

"They all are. And you know this thing's gonna get out of control. That makes me responsible."

Kennedy looks at Stiles, "Becoming a werewolf might have just been the worse thing to have ever happened to me." She confesses. "I mean, before I triggered it, I was normal, and safe. This? This isn't normal and safe." Scott looks down awkwardly, pitying the girl.

The Stilinski exhales, nodding "All right, I'm with you." His eyes flicker between them both, "And I also gotta say this new-found heroism is making me very attracted to you both."

Scott groans, "Shut up." He says, walking away. Kennedy rolls her eyes playfully, walking down the stairs.

"No, seriously. Do you wanna just try making out for a sec? Just to see how it feels?" He jokes, causing Scott to flick him off. Kennedy turns her head around, sending him a flirtatious grin before following the McCall.

༺❀༻

Kennedy and Scott sit in the girls car in a tense silence. "Okay, so, what do we do if we convince Boyd to say no? What's Derek going to do? He can't exactly tell a random teenager that werewolves are real and expect them to keep it a secret." She explains. Her hands grip the wheel as her painted pink nails tap to the beat of the song.

Scott shrugs, "We'll protect him. Just like we protect everyone else." He says finally. He looks over at her, and he knows somethings wrong. "You're conflicted, aren't you?" Kennedy sighs, slouching her shoulders.

"I just, I know what it's like to feel weak." She mumbles. "And I know what it's like to feel so strong. Literally yesterday I was saying that Derek biting her was nothing major." Scott nods, remembering the conversation. "But, whether I like it or not, I didn't have that option to choose what I wanted or who J wanted to be. And if I could just be a normal teenage girl than a thing that turns into a wolf once a month, I'd have that back more than anything." The two slowly pull into the parking lot, Kennedy putting her hands in her lap. "And sure, I'm finding my anchor, but I wish it wasn't like this."

The McCall sends her a sad smile, patting her arm. "Then lets go save Boyd, and make sure he has the choice of being normal."

The duo climb out of her car, the cool air brushing through Kennedy's hair. Her heeled boots click against the pavement as she walks to the door. A thought crosses her mind, and she comes to a halt. Scott stops, frowning in confusion. She turns on her heel, "Go in first."

Scott frowns. "What?"

"They don't know I'm here yet. Go in first, and I'll catch them off guard."

"You just want to make a cool entrance, don't you?" He asks. Kennedy gives a playfully grin, and Scott decides not to question it. He walks by, pushing through the door. Waiting for a long moment, Kennedy decides to sneak through the door, her eyes glowing yellow as she listens to the conversation.

"If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek." Says Scott. A scent overwhelms Kennedy, and she knows exactly who it is.

Derek Hale walks forward. "That really hurts, Scott." The McCall turns to see Isaac and Erica with the newly turned Alpha. "I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus. Erica, how's life been for you since we met?"

The blond hums in thought. "In a word, transformative." She lets out a loud growl, baring her teeth. Kennedy rolls her eyes, looking at Scott from behind a wall.

"Isaac?"

The Lahey boy clicks his tongue. "Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great."

"Okay, hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight." Scott says. Kennedy smirks, gripping the wall as she stands.

"Then go home, Scott." Derek says with a smirk. He turns his head, nodding at the two newly turned wolves. They begin making their way towards him.

Scott slams his fist on the ground, the ice breaking from the pressure. He looks up, his face turned. "I meant fair for them." The sound of a roar catches Isaac and Erica off guard. Derek slowly turns, slightly surprised to see his cousin kneeling on the ground. Her eyes grew gold as she bared her fangs. Her face hadn't changed like Scott's, but even Erica and Isaac were nervous. Derek narrowed his eyes, feeling jealous of his little cousin. He had, ever since that night, ever since Peter tried to make her alpha instead of him.

Isaac lunged for Scott, but Kennedy quickly grabbed him, throwing him into the wall. Erica jumped at her, sending her to the ground. Scott growled as he grabbed Erica by the hair, yanking her off the brunette. Kennedy rolled on the ground, landing on her feet as she took Erica herself. Scott and Isaac went head to head as Erica and Kennedy did. Erica growled as she threw a fist at Kennedy, who caught it, crushing the girls knuckles. Erica lunged forward, attempting to bring her to the ground. Kennedy grabbed Erica by the neck, slamming her into the machine Boyd sat on and clocking her in the jaw. Erica fell to the ground, weak, just as Isaac fell too.

"Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you. He's just adding to his own power, okay?" Scott said to Isaac and Erica. "It's all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!" Him and Kennedy grab the two omegas by their jackets, throwing them to Derek's feet.

Derek looks up, eyeballing his cousin. She was strong, that much was obvious. Though, she hadn't realized yet just how strong she is, and he wanted it to stay that way if she was going to stay with Scott. "It's true. It is about power." He says lowly. Kennedy and Scott share a look as Derek's eyes glow red.

"I can take him," Scott mumbles.

Kennedy scoffs, "Are you kidding?" She retorts. "You'll die!" Before she can say anything, Scott and Derek begin to fight. Kennedy jumps back when Scott is clawed in the stomach, Derek getting elbowed in the face. A wicked smirk spreads across Derek's face as he walks over again, quickly sending Scott to the ground. The McCall spits up blood, gasping in pain when Derek steps on his chest. Kennedy growls, storming over quickly and grabbing Derek by the shoulders. With a final roar, she throws him off of her friend, sending him to the ground by his omegas. Derek looks over in shock, not expecting that reaction. Boyd watches as Kennedy lets out another roar, warning all of them to stay away from the injured Scott.

Boyd looks at the two werewolves, watching Scott cough in pain as Kennedy narrowed her eyes at Derek. Boyd slowly climbed off, looking over at Scott. "You don't wanna be like them." Kennedy says, looking up at the boy.

"You're right." Boyd says. He slowly lifts up his shirt, revealing the bite left by Derek. "I wanna be like you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 170 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
396K 5.1K 60
- Scott McCall - Stiles Stilinski - Liam Dunbar - Theo Raeken - Jordan Parrish - Isaac Lahey - Aiden Steiner - Jackson Whittemore - Derek Hale ...
367K 6.5K 47
(In editing) Imagines include: Scott, Stiles, Derek, Isaac, Liam, Theo, Aiden, Jackson, Parrish, Brett Completed