That Lifestyle (Sequel to bei...

Por Whyxkaay

Oh yall though it was ova? Nah. 3 years almost 4 and Yn had her kid(s). So did tamia. But when MB does a co... Mais

Chapter 1: My life
Chapter 3: Squad
Chapter 4:Disrespectful
Chapter 5
Casting Call
Chapter 6: Dysfunctional
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Rest In Paradise
Chapter 10
Lyric
CJ Or King
King Or CJ
MasterBedroom
MasterBathroom
The Entrance
Living
White Room
BackYard
Monster Inc.
Blue 42 Hike Hike
Dream Works
Of Course
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 2: Old sparks

1.6K 37 5
Por Whyxkaay

YN POV

After August left i got the kids dressed so we could go out. Im going to my friend Kaniya house we gon take the kids to get ice cream then to the park! She has a son named Cruz. He is already 4! I think he has a little crush on Lyric. We wore (Media box) and i left my hair in it's natural curly state, I flat ironed Lyric hair and well...CJ's was still short and curly! Lyric grabbed her gold MCM backpack and Cj grabbed his nike one. They for some reason take toys and blankets and juices in there bags. I have no idea why they act like we going places where its cold and you have to stare at a wall all day. We walked out the house they lead the way to the car, i locked up the house then got them in my White BMW i strapped them into there booster seat and i got in on the drivers side and put my seat belt on.

~Niya house~

We i got there i honked the horn and she came out with Cruz. She strapped him into the third booster seat i had and we were off.

Niya:Hey girly!

Me:Wassup Niya?

Niya:Nothing much chillin witt bae and my son the usual!

Me:Thats wassup!

Niya:When you gon get a man?

Me:When i have time!

CJ:AYE! Im the ONLY man in her life! thats ALL she needs! IM da MAN of the house!

Lyric:Boy bye!

Cruz:Im the man in this car!

Lyric:You dreamin too!

Cruz:Whateva ma! You know you luv me!

CJ:Yall make me sick!

Niya&I:Aww!

We pulled up to the ice cream parlor.

Lyric:Mommy there is a park across the street! Can you get us the ice creams while we play then bring them over?

Cruz:AND MOMMY you can take us to the park!

Us:Sure!

They crossed the street to the park and    I went into the ice cream shop! I walked over to the counter and read the board. I know whatever one wants.
Lyric is just like me. She'll want a vanilla ice cream cone with hot fudge and sprinkles. CJ will want Chocolate in a waffle cone bowl with whipped cream and a cherry! Cruz will want a strawberry milkshake to go with his rockyroad icecream. Niya will want the same as Cruz! I told the man my order and then paid. He said he'll be back in a minute with it. I took out my phone and got on instagram. But then i felt a tap on my shoulder i looked up and to my right. When i saw who it was my eyes nearly fell out my head.

Me:Hey Craig?

Prod:Hey YN. How are you?

Me:Great!

Prod:Can we catch up a bit?

Me:Sure!

The man gave me the ice cream in a bag since it was so much.

Me:Um i'll be right back, i have to give these to some one.

I jogged across the street and distributed the ice cream then came back with mine. Craig had sat at a table with his. It was his favorite chocolate ice cream in a waffle cone bowl with whip cream and a cherry. I sat in front of him eating mine!

Me:So wassup?

Craig:Nothing really just living life! You?

Me:Same!

Craig:So...how is our kid?

Me:cough cough Kids cough cough!

Craig:How many?

Me:Twins.

Craig:What's there name?

Me:There is our daughter Lyric and our son CJ! CJ was born a minute before CJ there birthday is December 26. Lyric takes dance and CJ wants to play football. Lyric's favorite color is purple. CJ's is red. They both LOVE spongebob and Caillou!

Craig:Damn all i asked was whats there names!

Me:Yeah but i know you'd ask to learn about them!

Craig:True! *pulls my hand into his* YN im sooo sorry about that day. It was a complete accident and i've regret that day everyday since it has happened!

Me:It's fine. That was 3 years ago!

Craig:Yeah but i can't do this! I can't keep living without you but pretending that im fine! It hurts to not see you or even know how my kids are doing! The only way i know your alive is cuz you've blown up on magazines!

Me:What about you Mr.Producer?

Craig:Yeah but still i want there to be an 'US' again! I want me,you,lyric,and Cj to be a family! I want you to have my third child and actually be there when the baby is born and hold you when your carrying it. I want to hold you at night and make you feel safe. I want us to get into little arguements then make up about 20 minutes later like we use to. I want to make small dumb mistakes then beg you for forgiveness and i wanna be able to kiss you touch you say i love you and to let the world know your mine! I want us to complete a future together.

Me:I really don't know Craig.

Prod:Please?

Me:How bout this, i'll give you like a trial.

Prod:Fine. But if it don't work out i still want to see our kids!

Me:Just because stuff between us may go or went wrong doesn't mean im going to keep them from you! Besides CJ is like mini you he loves chicken and yall share a birthday,favorite color,favorite ice cream. Actually he asked bout you today.

Prod:😃Really?

Me:Yeah he wanted to know when he can see you!

Prod:Wow!

Me:But i have to get going maybe you can stop by later and meet them?

Prod:DEFINATELY! i have to meet mini me and daddy's princess! Maybe if they like me that'll get me a step closer to getting my queen back?

Me:*blushing* We will see!

I got up and grabbed my stuff. Then we exchanged numbers and he gave me a small kiss on the cheek which had me blushing hella hard.

~At Home~

After the park it was about 6 so i got the kids in the bath then i got dinner going while they watched Spongebob. It was CJ night to choose what we eat. I admit i spoil them alot. They both have ipads,and ipod touches! Thats how spoiled they are! If they ask for it imma give it to them! CJ's choice was Fried Chicken,Mashed Patatoes,Macaroni and Cheese and green beans. As i finished the chicken i heard a knock on the door. I out the kitchen down the narrow hall to the door, I opened it to see Roc,Prod,Prince, and Ray!  Ray silly self jumpped on me hugging me. Pince yanked him off and gave me a quick hug. Roc did the same then gave me a peck on the cheek! Prod gave me a hug. The rest of the boys ran to the kitchen. Prod stood there and we talked a bit. Then i heard small footsteps coming down the hall! Then a gasp,

Lyric:OMG! YOU LOOK JUST LIKE CJ!

Me:Lyric this is your da-(gco)

Lyric:Daddy *squeals*

She ran to his arms and he picked her up!

Lyric:I knew you were my dad! From when i saw you go into the ice cream shop after mommy did!

CJ walked down the hall!

CJ:LYRIC! Shut yo loud mouth up dang a...ninja(his substitue for nigga) can't hear mister crabs!

Lyric:SHUTUP! I CAN YELL IF I WANT IT'S MY DAD YOU BUM!

Me:Cut It!

CJ:Mommy thats daddy?

Me:Yep!

CJ ran to him and demanded to be picked up. Prod picked him up and kissed both of them!

Prod:There is room for one more in the middle.

I playfully rolled my eyes and stood in front of him and i let him kiss my forehead.

CJ:Mommy, Can you and Daddy make another daughter thats is quiet and can beat up Lyric loud mouth!

Lyric:Or another son get rid of this bobble head ninja!

CJ:Shutup!

Prod:No more shutup say it again and your going to get it understand?

Them:Yes!

CJ:Big Mouth!

Lyric:Big head!

They stuck their tongues out at eachother!

Me:Im taking the ipads!

Them:Noo. mommy nooo, we sowwy! We be good! We promise!

Me:Nah thats arguement #4! But hey atleast you still have your ipods! So lyric go get yours and CJ go get yours!

Them:Fine!

The got down and ran upstairs!

Prod:Ipods? Ipads? Why do you spoil them so much!

Me:I dunno i just do! But CJ is choosing dinner tonight so you can stay if you'd like!

Prod:Yeah!

He pulled me toward him by my waist.

Prod:Thank you!

Me:For what?

Prod:Being so nice and letting me see them!

Me:No problem they are yours to!

He leaned in and kissed me. It felt just like it use to with sparks! As reflex i kissed back!

CJ:OOO I am getting that sister!

We pulled away and looked at him! Lyric slapped his arm!

Lyric:Not if you keep interupting!

I shook my head i have the most nosiest kids ever. Lyric gave me her Black Ipad mini with her pink rhinestone case. CJ gave me his ipad air with his camo case.

Me:Thank you!

CJ:Mama is dinner done im hungry!

Me:Yeah but gimme a minute!

I introduced the kids to Roc and the others. Then we all sat down ate and talked. The kids already had there PJ's on! When we were done i put the plates in the sink. Roc,Ray,and Prince had to rush home so they wouldn't get in trouble with they boo thangs! Prod was going to leave but Lyric and CJ stopped him.

Them:wait! Mommy can daddy stay the night?

Prod:Yeah Mami can daddy stay the night!

Me:Sure why not!

Them:Yayyyyyy

Prod:Yayyyyy!

Me:Childish!

Lyric:Daddy you can sleep with me!

CJ:No he can sleep with mommy! What is wrong with you?

Lyric:Why couldn't i have been an only child?

Prod:Cuz daddy game dat good! *mumbles*

I slapped his arm and he chuckled!

Them:Huh? they said in unison

Me:Nothing he said nothin! But it is time for bed so go brush your teeth!

Btw the boys left its just me,craig,lyric, and Cj!

Them:All man! *goes upstairs*

I went and started on the dishes only to feel arms wrap around my waist and kisses on my neck.

Prod:So i get to sleep with you tonight?

I finished up the last plate then dried off my hands!

Me:You can sleep in the guest room!

Prod:Manee! So i aint getting nun?

Me:Not a thing from me! But a goodnight!

Prod:Alright fine!

Me:But sometime Ace and Indie get into fights so he stay i think he has clothes you can borrow.

Prod:Ight thanks ma!

We went upstairs and kissed the twins goodnight. Then Prod went into the guest room and i went into mine. I laid out my black bra and panty set with a big black shirt that mysteriously appeared. I turned on the water and let it get hot. I put my hair in a messy bun then i went into the bathroom and shut door behind me.  I stripped out my clothes and stepped into the steamy hot water. For a while i let the water hit my body. Then i started to think about what Craig said. I washed up and finished my 30 minute shower then i lotioned up and wrapped a towel around my body. When i opened the bathroom door i saw Craig sitting on my bed. Tf is he waiting for? He looked up at me and licked his lips! He was shirtless.

Prod:Damn! Yo body still bangin ma! Did the ass get bigger?

Me:Boy what do you need?

Prod:A shirt for tomorrow.

Me:If there isn't one in the room i have no idea what to tell you!

He just sat there staring at me!

Me:Uhh yes?

Prod:You just ganna stand there or put yo pajamas on and get in bed?

Me:You gotta get out first!

Prod:WHAT? you act like i've never seen you naked before! I was yo first!

Me:Doesn't matter you gotta get out!

Prod:Fine!

He left and i put on the clothes i laid out then i took my hair down. I like my hair out when i sleep! Then i heard a knock on the door. He popoed his head in!

Prod:Goodnight.

Me:Goodnight ba-Craig!

Prod:mhm bout to slip up!

He shut the door and went into the guest room. I crawled into bed and turned the light off.

~3 am~

I was suddenly awoken by The loud clap of thunder and the bright flash of lightning. I heard Lyric and CJ crying and screaming. I ran out my room and  went to Lyric's first. I picked her up out her princess bed, she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and cried on my shoulder. I went to CJ room but Craig was already there holding him and trying to calm him down. I brought all 3 of them into my room and we all laid on my HUGE king sized bed. Lightning makes me paranoid that it might hit a tree and it'll fall on the house so i dont like it either! I tried to turn on the light but the power was out. I held Lyric til she fell asleep and Craig did the same to CJ. When they were sleep i laid them infront of me while craig pulled me towards him and held me from behind by my waist. This feels so right! My eyelids grew heavy and i was K.O!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

76.7K 1.8K 48
Just so you know I do use y/n because I know how much it bothers people when they see someone else's name haha. Y/n moved to Los Angeles hoping to s...
237 74 20
After two kids, she still remains the mother of his kids and nothing more. She's asked to be more than that, but really is there anything stopping hi...
128 12 15
Y/n and Aisha love each other so much. But one day a crazy fan was jealous of Y/n and wants to get rid of her forever and have Aisha to herself. Will...
260 0 12
Jess and Rory meet again. After all these years, do they finally have their timing right? (Post "A Year in the Life")