Seeing Grey - D.M

By lilthlestrange

"Draco, you may think this world is black and white, but it's not. I'm seeing grey. Together we're grey, we g... More

C A S T
backagain
homesweethome
firstdayback
annualsleepover
tellingeveryone
greenapples
isolated
windowchats
A/N
wilde
rosier?
potionscupboard
bigreveal
punchmeback
slugclub
finedining
openingup
stayquiet
christmasbreak
youjealous?
obedient
myabilities?
anything
light?
killforyou
letteroflies
beginningofends
savethem
malfoymanor
thebattleandbite
aftermeth
myanchor
adler'ssummerhouse
thebreakdown
Eyes
Thereturn
fullmoon
justadifferentway
secretroom
thetalk
annualsummerball
cassiadays
secondnight
important A/N
shoes
baby?
onelasttime
movingaway
shikoku
dinnerplans
untoldtruth
inthebarn
workinghard
14thjanuary
whatthefuck'spurple?
theletters
ineverstopped
cake?
seeinggrey
thankyou!

redredwine

7.2K 162 154
By lilthlestrange

*Definitely some spice and mature content this chapter, so viewer discretion advised*

Sienna Bones

Finally, it was the morning of the party, time to just have fun with my friends.

Since it was Pansy's first official morning waking up in her new dorm Lee and I thought we should wake her up with a surprise. So we grabbed the spare bottle of champagne from the sleepover, that we didn't even get on to and decide to pop it open for a morning drink. 

We snuck over to Pansy's bed, facing us on the opposite wall of Lee and mines, we jumped onto her bed pop it open, so the sound of the cork coming off woke her up, she groaned and turn over in her bed burying her head in her pillow. 

"Hell no bitch, wake UP," Lee laughed as she turned Pansy back over now straddling her to make her look at us.

I sit cross-legged beside Pansy who knew she was going to get sick of us quickly and poured the champagne into our classy red cups again. I handed one to Pansy and one to Leena. Then I poured myself one.

"A toast," I smiled, raising my cup in the air "To Pansy moving in with 'the lovers'" I laughed at our nickname the boys had been calling us this week in a fake spooked voice.

We all laugh and finish our drinks and talked for a while sitting in Pansy's bed. I really loved these girls.

We were interrupted by knocking on the door.

"I'll get it," I said laughing at whatever Pansy had said. Walking up to the door, I pull my oversized mickey mouse top down a bit covering up the fact I only had underwear on underneath as I opened the door and stuck my head out. 

There is he was again. I didn't speak to Draco the rest of the week, actually, I tried to avoid him. But he was right outside my door.

"Where is the lucky son of a bitch- 

Theo had barged past Draco and opened my door widely so all four of the boy could walk in and Nicodemus, coming in last closed the door and looked down at me only in my top. Shook his head putting his arm over my shoulder. We walked over to the bed and I sat back beside Pansy again now pulling the duvets over my legs sitting against the headboard. The boys had laid out in front of us.

Diving into conversation Theo asked Pansy about her first night with Lee and I expecting some juicy gossip but we all laughed. But I was just thinking about how Draco was on the other side of the bed opposite leaning against a post on Pansy's queen-sized four-post bed (like Leena and I's)

Nicodemus was opposite me leaning against the other post and Theo grabbed a pillow from my bed on the way past and propped it the back of his head stretching his legs out in between Pansy and Leena. Blaise was sitting crossed-legged leaning back on his hands.

"Thought we might come and welcome her into her new room," Blaise said cheerfully then looking over at the half-full champagne bottle on her nightstand.

 "I see you girls thought of that" He laughed nudging Nicodemus to pass it to them. "May we?"

"Go for it," I laugh shrugging my shoulders.

Nico leaned over to the nightstand beside and looked at me when he grabbed it bringing the bottle to his mouth and taking a few sips "How on earth did you three manage to get this then?" He said passing it to Blaise.

"Yeah actually Sia, how did you get them cause it sure surprised me," Leena questioned giggling.

"Umm well actually, last year before the twins left they told me how to get into the kitchens so I just snuck in on Tuesday after Herbology," I say looking down at my hands.

"The twins? As in the ginger Weasles?" Blaise said passing the bottle to Theo.

"Yes, and the Weasleys aren't that bad you know," 

Draco scoffed before he took the bottle off Theo to take a big sip, the only bottle had a few more sips left but he didn't stop. 

I roll my eyes getting up quickly to lean over Pansy and Theo laying back opposite sides of the bed and grabbed the bottle out of his hands and finished the rest tilting my head up, bringing it down to stare into his eyes on my knees and hands.

"Woah Sia nice red panties there," I sit back quickly pulling my top down more and looked over to Theo, Blaise and Nico who were eye wide and smirking "I mean, the colour suits you so don't worry" Theo winked.

I slap his arm from the side and smiled at them blushing whilst putting the empty bottle on the nightstand. And look over to a very impressed but jealous Darco staring at me.

"Right, get out so we can we get dressed for lunch," Leena said standing up shoeing them out the room. 

The boys said their goodbyes and left the room.

"Wanting to show off to Draco are we now Sia?" Leena looks over to me laughing.

~

After lunch and hanging in the hall for a bit we went back to the boy's dorm and hung around in the snug. We were laughing about last years party and how Theo had got off with a girl in the year above then she proceeded to ignore him for the rest of the school year.

"Guess she ran out of talking cause man she had a dirty mouth," He leaned back closing his eyes and opening his mouth slowly. 

We all burst we laughter as Pansy hit my on the chest looking annoyed.

"Where is ferret boy these days, I see him in the morning and classes if I'm lucky but-

"Yo, do you know what we should do tonight," Theo said leaning up smiling, ignoring Leena's question "Get Draco a lady tonight, cause I know he is getting sick of his usual one-nights"

I squeeze Leena's hand acknowledging her question as she rolled her eyes to me. 

"That man is never happy after a shag. I mean, even Pansy was happy with us for about a week after getting the d's d," Blaise laughs. I felt that weird knot form in my stomach again. 

"Oh shut up," Pansy huffed as she stood up looking at Leena and I "I'm going to have a shower and start getting ready for tonight, see you soon" And she walked away out the dorm.

We all look at each other and try not to laugh. Because even I remember her talking about how good he was to us and how different he was in bed then in person when you talk to him. 

Leena and I say our goodbyes after another 20 minutes of talking, realising the party was in a couple hours time. 

We walk back to our dorm hand-in-hand completely fine until we reach near our door when Leena turned me around to face her and looked at me in the eyes. She grabbed my other hand and brought them up to her mouth to gently kiss them.

"Sia, I know what happened with us was um.. unexpected really but I just wanted to say that I hope everything will be okay with us now," She said looking down slowly dropping our hands so they were just intertwined swinging slightly. "Well anyway there is this girl in the year above and she said she coming to the party so I don't know I just hope we're oka-

To shut her up I threw my arms around her shoulders and pulled her into a hug smiling widely. 

"Of course we're okay Lee"

After 2 hours of getting ready, Pans did our makeup and Lee chose our clothes and I sat in the window sit rolling us some joints of a rare wizard type of weed called 'Purple Dragon Flames' for the night. 

Lee dressed me in a red checked pencil skirt with two slits either side, a black grunge rock band top tucked in loosely and my necklace with a wishbone on it. She was wearing black baggy low hanging jeans and a burgundy corset top showing her beautiful collarbones and soft chest, she had her hair straighten and curled softly by Pansy who tied it up in a ponytail.

Pansy herself, was wearing a plain black pencil dress, which showed her gorgeous perfect body, and wore a silk long white shirt over it. We looked great. And Pansy had done our makeup so well. I barely recognised myself.

"Fucking hot, that's what we are," Leena said grabbing Pansy and me by the waist pulling us to stand in front of the mirror "Let's go ladies"

We walk down the corridor and stairs to the common room, now Pansy and Leena holding hands and her still holding onto my waist. We instantly get hit by the blasting sound of music, which had been charm only for the common room to hear it. The crowd was buzzing with the year above us, below us and some fourth and a few third years. 

We giggle and walk up to Niko and Blaise who were chatting to some girls in our year. They walk away as we stroll up, "The sexiest trio ever," Niko said looking at us and hugging us all at the same time. The blasting music and talk and laughter of everyone in the room made the atmosphere immaculate. 

"Hey guys, you ready for tonight?" I say reaching over hugging Blaise "Where's Malfoy at?"

They both nod over to the couch, where Draco was already sat with a girl in the year below under his arm laughing and complimenting her. He looked over to me looked down to my hips then to my thighs. I blush, rolling my eyes and look back at them.

Leena and Pansy start talking to the guys when I walked over to Theo, who was behind a mixing desk with headphones around his neck and a drink in his hand. The desk was beside the wooden table which was pushed to the side so there would be more space to dance, it had empty bottles and more drinks around it.

"HEY!" I laugh trying to shout over the music, I walked around the mixing desk to stand by him, he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me in as he turned up the volume and everyone started shouting and sang to the music looking over at Theo who was so into the music he was bopping his head. He meant down and placed a kiss on my cheek playfully smacking my ass as I walked back to the group.

After a couple of songs, we were all dancing and swaying to the music. Nico had got me a drink and I was dancing facing him with one hand the back of his neck bending his head down to face me and the other holding my drink, he had one hand on my hips swaying them into him to the music. He moved it to my low back and I laughed leaning my head back. 

Then he spun me around so I was facing away from him and now he slid his hand to my hip again swaying them. I was having so much fun and moved my ass back and slowly grinding up against him looking to my side up at him and we were taken away from the music.

"Mind if I join sexys?" Lee came over dancing, a little tipsy

"Of course," Nico said pulling her to face me with his other hand so that she now swaying with me. I linked my arms around her neck holding my drink in both hands now as one of Nico's hand was still on my waist and one of Lee's hands on my waist too. The three of us carry on dancing with each other. I started to feel myself becoming hotter feeling Nico's heat up against my but and Lee so close to me. 

"I'm going to get another drink guys," I say panting breaking away from them. I turn around to see that Nico had pulled Leena into the position he and I were first in. I smiled to myself. Only us three would be able to do that as best friends.

I leant against the table with the drinks on it looking at all my friends dancing, when Draco came walking over pouring himself a drink then leant against the table beside me crossing his arms. "Theo would die if that was him and not Nico,"

I look up at him and he is smirking into his drink. He looked at me and down to my lips and then back up to my eyes.

Looking away quickly I shook my head and take a swig of the firewiskey in my cup and wince at the burning sensation. "Having a good time with Polly the pocket?" I say looking over at girl that he had been talking to.

"Nah, she was too easy," He said now looking at her too, "Why you jealous?" Looking back to me with a smirk.

I scoff a laugh and put a serious look on my face, "Deeply Malfoy, please grab me right now and show her what she's missing" I say sarcastically. Now we were looking at each other and the girl was watching us talk from the other side of the commons.

With the music blasting and the crowd moving, I wasn't fully aware of what happened.

He turned himself to tower over me now all I could see was him, grabbed the back of my neck with a handful of my hair and pressed his lips into me. Not fully moving yet he kept them there for a second when he started moving his lips to mine. Passionately moving them with mine, I part my lips and his tongue slithered in, taking the breath away from me, I inhaled quickly continuing to kiss him back, gliding my lips and tongue with his.

He pulled away from me, keeping his hand on my cheek now. "Not too bad Bones, that will tell her" 

Speechless, I look up at him mouth open in surprise.

The party was so energic around us that it felt like a haze. I looked down biting my bottom lip. 

"She'll love this," I say taking a last sip placing my cup on the table, walking back into the crowd slightly, still looking at him. I start moving my hips and moving my hair back and forth. He gets up from the table and walks over to me.

Placing his hand on my hip he starts to guide me to the music not leaving my eyes. I move my hand to his waist, feeling how toned his stomach was, I move them up to his abs and run them up to his chest around his neck and pulling him in. He grabbed my lower back with his other hand and stared straight into his eyes. He held me differently than Nico, he held me with more with lust and passion.

"She'll adore this," He growled into my ears whilst spinning me around so his heat was against my but. And I moved my but against his groin, I lean my head against his chest and snake my arm to the back of his head which encouraged him more and we started grinding with each other.

I lock eyes with the girl who was stood on the other side of commons with her friend, jaw open wide. 

I smile and whisper to Draco, "Oh she hates this," and without looking at her Draco stretched his head down to kiss down my neck and nipped my pulse and I closed my eyes leaning back letting out a small moan only he could hear.

"Fuck, your bold,"

The song changed to 'Red Red Wine by UB40' I turned around and brought his head down to whisper in his ear. "What will she think of this?" I say grabbing his hand walking back not looking away, I saw him lick and bite his bottom lip. I turn around swaying my hips leading him through the crowd to the entrance of the girls dormitories.

I walk up to the girl's corridors not thinking about what I was doing. I opened my door and he grabbed me shutting the door and pinning me up against it.

Was I still doing this out of jealously?

He had one of his hands against the door and the other resting on the cheek and jaw. I tilt my head into his hand as his mouth came back down to the neck. He kissed the top of my neck near my ear and made his way down and slowly licked my pulse point again, I breathe heavily as he started to kiss it, caressing it. 

I wanted more. I grabbed both sides of his face and pulling him into my lips as we fasten up, taking our shoes off. He reached down to my waist and tugged at my top tucked into my skirt and I break away, quickly taking off my top throwing it somewhere on the floor, leaving me in my red bra. He was looking at me taking off my top and biting his lip grabbing hold of my waist pulling me in again. I jump up and wrap my legs around his torso, ready for me he moved his hands down to my ass.

My skirt had pushed up to my hips as I jumped, he was feeling me all over. 

I linked my arms neck his neck down kissing his jaw down his neck. He walks over to my bed, closest to the door, laying me flat on my back at the end of the bed. He gets on kneeling in front of me, he reached over behind him to take his white shirt off to show his toned stomach. 

I couldn't take my eyes off him, he was so...beautiful. He was perfectly toned. I bite my lip staring at him.

Fuck I didn't even know where this was going to go.

"Don't do that unless you want to get fucked right now Sienna," He groaned now hovering over me. I part my lips slightly shocked. 

He leans over me, coming closer as his hand moves to my thigh, his other hand cupped my face kissing me harder and more passionately than before. He makes his way back down to my neck and I lean my head back closing my eyes. He nips my neck and sucks it this same spot, my hand rush up to his hair and I buck my hips.

He moves his hand up to right below my underwear and talks into my neck. "Sienna can I?" He says sucking my neck.

I nod in response slithering a hand down to his back.

"Say you want it Sienna, say you want me," He says pulling away from my neck to look at me. 

I pull him in and start kissing his jaw and nipping his ear, "I don't beg" I smirked now kissing his neck.

He pulls away kneeling back and grabbing my skirt down my legs, I lift my hips up to help him and he throws it across the room. He separates my knees and leans down to kiss the inside of my thigh. He pulled his wand out of his trousers, "Muffliato," he placed his wand behind him on my nightstand, "We'll see about that"

He bends down taking hold of my other thigh tightly, whilst sucking up my thigh close to heat. He goes up more and kisses the line in the middle of my stomach. He then bit my hip bone making moan louder, "fuck..Malfoy" I moaned leaning my head back.

He went back to kissing my thigh as his hand rubbed my thigh right below my entrance, then his thumb brushes against my underwear making me buck my hips again. "Fine, Please..oh"I breathe quietly giving up.

He smirks and kneels back up with a hand on my waist and his other now rubbing my clitoris through my pants with his thumb. He was watching me enjoy him feeling me. Still quietly moaning he pushes my underwear to the side and rubs my wet heat.

"Uhh..fuck...Malfoy," I groan louder this time closing my eyes I grab hold of his arm holding my waist. 

He loves the encouragement because he starts rubbing my clit whilst pushing two fingers inside me, he leant over me again kissing my collarbones. I arch my back in pleasure and dig my nails into his shoulders.

He slowly pulled out rub faster round my entrance and slide back in again in a 'come hither' motion. Now fasten up the paste he moves in and out of me feeling my walls tighten up with pleasure against his large strong fingers. I was moaning in time with his movements and gripping harder into his shoulder as he was started kissing me making me moan in his mouth.

He was going faster and my back arched more, I was so close.

"Malfoy, there...oh..I'm to come..I-I'm-

He gripped my waist and brought me closer giving him more room, he pushed in so far he hit my g-spot tipping me over the edge. My walls let go and he went in steadily into my orgasm.

"Oh shit, YES!," I moan so loudly. Reaching my peak.

He leans into my lean neck, "Fuck Bones, you sound great moaning my name"

Slowly down so much he pulls out now just rubbing my clit making my back and legs twitch.

He held the back of my head and brought me into his neck. I was holding onto his neck. I pulled away and gave him a thankfully, lustful kiss. He got up off the bed and reached for his wand. I sat up and a twinged of pain came to my core realising how hard he fingered me.

I sat back on my hands and look to the side to see him pulling his still buttoned shirt back over his head. I dipped my head down to my sheet and sigh to myself. 

What did you expect Draco Malfoy to stay, finish the job and cuddle?

Once dressed he walked over to and sat at the edge of the bed to face me from the side. He looked at me staring down and brought his hand under my chin making me face him. And planted a kiss onto my lips. 

"Come back down after," He said before getting up and hovering at the door frame for a moment before leaving without looking back. 

Fuck. That was, well, it didn't go how I expected. But it was amazing.

~

AHHHHH some spicy shit right there guys. Btw Nico and Sienna aren't going to romantically kiss or have any moments, it's just their friendship. But apart from that, it's going to kick off now.

What did you think of this long ass chapter?

discuss>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 463 37
"They want us dead, Draco." "It'll be ok, love." Draco sighed into my hair. I know he's lying. He knows he's lying. . . . Harry Potter AU: -Muggle...
2.8M 71.8K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
777K 25K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
1.9K 184 18
Hyunwoo and Junghoon met one morning. They liked each other so much but thought it would never happen. Until they found out they were joining the sa...