We're Not Done Yet

By ChristianLove01

SEQUEL TO THE SHOW MUST GO ON! READ THAT BOOK FIRST THEN READ THIS ONE! Set 15 years in the future. Everythin... More

6️⃣Six6️⃣
📗Memories📗
🏫School🏫
🔎Investigating🔍
📷Photoshoot📷
❓Questions❓
🧑‍🤝‍🧑Adopted🧑‍🤝‍🧑
👪Dads👪
🔴Blood🔴
🎮Games🎮
✖️Ignore✖️
📰News📰
🏡Home🏡
🤜Wall🤛
💡Idea💡
👌Permission👌
🚗Trip🚗
😨Scared😨
😓Funeral😓
Hey Guys!

😱Shocked😱

731 19 73
By ChristianLove01

The long awaited chapter has arrived... 🤭🤭

Olivia's POV

"Ughhhh" I threw my head onto Josh's shoulder "They can't even survive one drive without screaming at eachother"

"I know" he nodded.

"No, Richard. I'm serious" mom screamed.

"Well, Nina. I don't know! Ok? Get over it!" Dad got out of the car "You just told me that I didn't something wrong and that was it. Last time I check the wrongest thing that I've ever done to you was get you pregnant at 17!"

"Richard you have done many things worse than that" my mom pointed as dad opened the house and walked in.

"Well because you are so stubborn you haven't told me and I don't know what you're on about half the time" he shouted as she stormed into the house behind him. Josh and I following them.

"Richard! You know what you did wrong! You-"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed, silencing them "I NEARLY DIED LAST WEEK. I DID DIE. ALL I WANT IS FOR YOU TWO TO STOP FIGHTING FOR FIVE SECONDS BUT NO. YOU CAN'T JUST CALM DOWN AND SHUT UP FOR ONE SECOND NEVER MIND FIVE. SORRY IF THAT WAS TWO MUCH TO ASK"

"Liv, I- We're so sorry" Mom tried to hug me.

"Get away from me!" I pushed her arms away.

She looked offended as I stormed away. Josh followed me and we lay in my bed, crying.

Ricky's POV

"See what you did?" Nini turned to me "You made her hate us"

"Me? How did I do this? This was as much your fault as it was mine!" I told her.

"I wasn't the one to lie about my love for my partner, was I?" She glared at me.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Yeah. Did you think I didn't know?" She put her hands on her hips "You never loved me"

"What are you even talking about?" I looked at her, confused.

"That night. All those years ago when Liv woke up with her nightmare. You went downstairs and called EJ. Liv wanted you so I went downstairs to get you. Then I heard you on the phone"

"No, I promise" I told my friend over the phone.

"But she said-"

"EJ I don't love her" I laughed. "I only said it that day. I didn't actually mean it"

"Are you sure?" He confirmed.

"Yes. I don't love Gina. I promise"

"But what about after the show?"

"After the show? I only told her that I loved her because she was at a really awful place back then. It was a lie" I explained.

"So... You only told her that you loved her because you felt bad for her?" He stopped crying.

"Yes" I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"Ok... Thanks Ricky" he smiled through the phone.

"No problem, Elton"

"I told you to sto-" I hung up the phone before he could finish what he was saying.

"Olivia wants you" I heard Nini say behind me. She seemed angry. Why was she angry?

"Ok, I'm coming now" I went to kiss her but she pushed me away.

"She's in her room" she stormed upstairs in front of me. Yeesh.

Nini's POV

"EJ, I don't love her" Ricky laughed into the phone "I only said it that day. I didn't actually mean it"

I thought back to when Ricky said that he loved me. Did he mean when he said that to me?

"Yes. I don't love Nina. I promise" he said. Oh. My. Gosh.

"After the show? I only told her that I loved her because she was in a really awful place back then. It was a lie" I was in a really bad place back then. With having a child with my ex and YAC and everything else. I can't believe that my own husband doesn't love me.

"Yes" "No problem, Elton" he hung up the phone. I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Olivia wants you" I said, angrily.

"Ok, coming now" he tried to kiss me but I pushed him away.

"She's in her room" I stormed up the stairs in front of him.

Ricky's POV

"So that's what you did wrong. Happy now?" Nini asked, crying.

"Nini..." I thought about how she must've heard it "I said Gina. Not Nina"

"W-what?" She looked genuinely concerned and confused.

"Yeah... I told Gina that I loved her after the show because she was stressed out. Then she smiled but confessed that she didn't like me like that" I explained "Then she said that there was someone that I loved more than her and I didn't really even love her. So I thought about it and told you that I loved you. Is- is that why you asked for a divorce? Because you thought I didn't love you?!" She nodded, looking guilty "No, Nini. I love you. I love you and Olivia more than anything and everything in this world. You got that all wrong"

"Did I?" She looked like she was about to cry.

"Yes. Nini, of course you did!" I laughed a bit.

"So... You still love me?" She asked.

"Always have and always will" I smiled.

"Good" she ran up and kissed me.

"Oh. My. Gosh!" Josh and Liv looked at us, shocked.

"I never thought this day would come!" Liv grinned.

"I said to look on the bright side but on the inside, I didn't either!" Josh laughed.

Nini slowly pulled away from me "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Well normally I'd be the one to ask that-"

"Ricky, it's the 21st century. Get with the times" she smiled.

"So... Were back to Rini now are we?" I laughed.

"Yes, yes we are" she kissed me again.

One week later

"I'm pregnant!" Ashlyn exclaimed, happily.

"Duh!" Carlos said "How far along?"

"Five months!" She smiled.

"So obvious!" He told her.

"Congrats!" Nini went up to her friend.

"Thanks!" Ashlyn smiled as everyone hugged her.

Nini sat back down on my knee.

"I enjoy group meet ups better when Rini is a thing" Gina smiled "Less fighting and less awkwardness"

"Me too" I nodded, smiling at my girlfriend.

"Guys, I have some news too!" Kourtney smiled "My wedding date is going to have to be pushed back a bit"

"What? Why?" Big Red asked "I was looking forward to wearing the suit that Carlos said looked 'not gay enough' for his wedding, to yours"

"No. I'm still getting married" she told them.

"Why are you moving the date back then?" EJ asked.

"Well I mean, I don't want to be pregnant at my own wedding!" She laughed.

"Kourtney!!!!!" Seb hugged her "I'm so happy for you!"

"Yay! Pregnancy sisters!" Ashlyn smiled.

"Is everyone ready?" Carlos got up.

"Yup!" Everyone nodded.

"Then get in the van! I'm getting married!" He smiled, opening the caravan for us to climb into.

Yup. Seblos' wedding day has arrived... Well... Tomorrow but you know what I mean! We can't wait!

The next day

"I do" Seb smiled.

"And do you-"

"Shut up. Of course I want to marry him now I do" Carlos rushed.

"Ok..." The priest laughed "You may now kiss"

Seb and Carlos leaned in as everyone cheered, happily.

Later that day

Carlos and Seb were having their first dance as being married when they allowed everyone to join. I took Nini's hand and led her onto the dance floor when Lover by Taylor Swift started playing.

At the same time, Josh and Liv stood out on the dance floor and started dancing too.

"They're cute" Nini smiled.

"They are" I agreed.

"We kinda ruined her life. Didn't we?" She asked.

"Kinda..." I nodded "Yeah"

"I wish I had've just spoken to you" she admitted.

"Me too" I smiled "But just because we ruined Olivia's life doesn't mean we can't have another child and make their life amazing"

She looked up at me and I grinned down at her "Later"

One year later

Olivia's POV

"Happy Anniversary!" I smiled at Carlos and Seb.

"Thanks" they grinned at me.

"Hi babe" Josh gave me a kiss.

"Hi" I gave him another kiss.

"There are so many babies here" Mom came over and stood beside me "Hard to keep track"

"Well not really..." I pointed out "Just think of it like this. You don't need to be worried about Josh and I"

"Unless he gets you pregnant, no we don't" Dad came over.

"And we can look after Matt and Larry" I ignored his comment "You two take care of Julia and Big Red and Ashlyn look after Frankie. Then that just leaves the triplets and Roman. Kourtney looks after her son and EJ and Gina take care of Sofia, Dara and Joe"

"Wow... Impressive" Mom laughed.

(If you're confused here are all the kids:
Rini - Olivia and Julia
Portwell - Larry (a), Sofia, Dara, Joe
Seblos - Joshua (a)
Redlyn - Matt, Frankie
Kourtney - Roman
(a) means adopted
See what I did?)

"OH MY- I ACTUALLY CAN'T ANYMORE!" Auntie Gina stood up, frustrated.

"What's wrong?" Uncle EJ asked.

"Let's all go on a walk" Dad suggested.

"Good idea" "Yes" "Oh my gosh, please"

We all left with like 50 million buggies or something like that.

"Stop" Dad stopped everyone half way through the walk "I have something to say"

"Ok..." Mom looked confused.

"Nini, this isn't the first time I've said and done this but I hope with all my heart that it is the last. Nini. I love you very much. Will you marry me?" He got down on one knee "...again"

She smiled down at him "Yes" and kissed him.

Happily. Ever. After.

Wow. That was  a rollercoaster. What did y'all think of it? Was it good? Did you like what Ricky did wrong? Please leave comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...