Seeing Grey - D.M

By lilthlestrange

"Draco, you may think this world is black and white, but it's not. I'm seeing grey. Together we're grey, we g... More

C A S T
backagain
homesweethome
firstdayback
annualsleepover
greenapples
redredwine
isolated
windowchats
A/N
wilde
rosier?
potionscupboard
bigreveal
punchmeback
slugclub
finedining
openingup
stayquiet
christmasbreak
youjealous?
obedient
myabilities?
anything
light?
killforyou
letteroflies
beginningofends
savethem
malfoymanor
thebattleandbite
aftermeth
myanchor
adler'ssummerhouse
thebreakdown
Eyes
Thereturn
fullmoon
justadifferentway
secretroom
thetalk
annualsummerball
cassiadays
secondnight
important A/N
shoes
baby?
onelasttime
movingaway
shikoku
dinnerplans
untoldtruth
inthebarn
workinghard
14thjanuary
whatthefuck'spurple?
theletters
ineverstopped
cake?
seeinggrey
thankyou!

tellingeveryone

7.3K 153 88
By lilthlestrange

Sienna Bones

Walking to the Great hall with Pansy and Lee after our 'sleepover', we saw more students fill the corridors for lunch. Luckily we had no classes until the afternoon so we had the whole morning to clean up Lee and I's room. We come across my sister looking very annoyed at another Hufflepuff boy. I think I have herbology with him and her this year, Jason or Dustin I think his name was.

I link eyes with her and give her a small, effortless smile. It looked like an intense conversation. She blinked away from me and subtly rolled her eyes.

I scoff walking faster, past her, now entering the hall. Great, the smallest thing she does and now I'm in a bad mood.

We walk up to boys, who were filling their faces with a full English breakfast. Pansy walked over to the other side of the table and sat between Draco and Theo.

I sat in-between Nico and Blaise when my heart dropped to my stomach and everyone froze.

"Fall on your neck Leena?" Draco sneered through his teeth with jealousy and looked up from his plate both elbows smugly leaning on the table. He then kept his half-angry half-curious look and looked at me straight away.

A few knives and forks drop as everyone, apart from Malfoy, looked up at Leena, who had very wide eyes, she threw her hand up covering the marks on her neck. Theo's jaw was nearly falling on the table probably thinking about the activities of a girls 'sleepover'.

"When the fuck did this happen?" Pansy said as shocked as everyone else.

"Probably when you were sleeping Pans," Theo said laughing, obviously forgetting I stayed in his room last night.

"You guys need another roommate or?" Nico said leaning over to Pans and Lee. Draco let out a small laugh and shook his head.

Thank you to Nico for being in-between Lee and me because I could not look at her in the face. Everyone started looking at me and Lee, realising Pansy didn't know anything about it. I started to turn pink in the cheeks with embarrassment.

I shift closer to Blaise and rest my hand over his arm on the table. He looked down to me with no emotion and slowly nodded in anger. He got up and left the table pulling away from me. I stayed slightly facing away, feeling lost.

"Ah shit, Lee maybe you should talk to him," Theo said looking over at him leaving.

He didn't mean how it could affect the group. He meant how it could affect him.

Lee got up without thinking twice and followed Blaise out the door, We could hear her calling his name as she walked faster.

Nico nudged me gently in the ribs and I looked up at him with my lips press into a thin line and a fake small smile.

I pull my eyes away from Nico and look at the boy staring at me with question and a slight hint of lust. I raised my eyebrows slightly at him but Pansy's voice pulled me out of my trance. She noticed Draco and I staring at each other.

"So that was interesting but Sienna didn't even sleepover in our room last night, so it couldn't have been at night," Pansy said wanting to piss me off.

"Oh," Theo wondered.

What the fuck. What happened to what happens in our room stays in our room.

I narrowed my eyes at her now getting in a worse mood. "I did find them in the bathroom this morning half nak-

"Pansy, shut up she was with me last night," Nico defensively shook his head, annoyed with her too.

I couldn't say anything I wanted to in front of the guys without wanting to pull out her hair. I stand up walking over slowly to the other side of Nico, where Leena sat, to lean over with both hands on the table.

"Get up, now" I snarled through my teeth. I watched her gulp and without looking back I walk out the hall hearing footsteps behind me.

I past the entrance hall and start walking quicker to the courtyard.

"Sia, wait up! Look it was a joke-

"Shut the fuck up Pansy. You cannot fucking talk. I heard you and Malfoy in the corridor last night," She widened her eyes and opened her mouth to speak, "Plus why the hell would you bring that up in front of the guys, that's personal information. I don't fucking know where Leena and I stand, now I'm going to have the guys asking questions that I don't even know the answers to," Starting to raise my voice and feeling myself get emotional.

I could feel her reach for my hand. "Sienna I'm sorry I really shouldn't have mentioned this morning, that was a dick move,"

"Yeah," Still very annoyed, I step back "I am going to the library before class, see you Pans" I bite back.

"Oh, you sure?" She said apologetically. She knew that I isolate myself when I couldn't stand to be with the group. It was hard for me to truly talk about how I feel. I need to just think by myself.

I walked back into the castle and go past the hall to walk up to the Library, which I really did love going to if needed to think or just get far away from the drama in the group. I saw the guys waiting outside the hall and Pansy walked up to them to say where I was going.

I overheard Draco's voice says something about the essay and run up beside me.

He was just walking beside me for a bit in the same direction as me. I had a few glances up to him, seeing how he had bags under his eyes and he looked tired. After reaching the first floor, which was quiet as everyone was at lunch. I stopped and turned round to him, finally noticing each other.

"What are you doing Malfoy?"

"Potions essay," He says as if it was obvious.

"Oh, right yeah" I mutter not saying that I wanted to be alone. Well, maybe being alone with him will be okay.

We walk into the very quiet Library and make our way to the back of the Libray again, now sitting on the low brown leather sofas which were beside a large window and very excluded. They were beside the long wooden table we usually sat at. No one ever really came this far into the back of the Library, maybe Granger. But it was near the restricted section, so it became spooky at night.

"If we look for books on how to brew your own potions, history of healing potions and an advanced copy, I think we would have enough information to write the essay together," I say trying to take my mind off what happened this morning.

Draco was sat there with his elbow propped up on his knees slightly leaning over the lower coffee table in the middle of us. He looked, interested.

I sit back crossing my legs and rolled my eyes, "Ask them now before I changed my mind Malfoy"

"You do realise how mad Blaise is right?" He said as if I didn't know how this would affect Blaise, "You two get each other, connect. And you now you're necking his sister behind his back"

I sit back up "Paying attention to my friendships with the others?" I say sarcastically snarl, "I don't need your input Malfoy," I say more sternly.

He lets out a huff and changes his attitude, "Yeah like I would want to know what's going on in a half-blood's life anyways"

I was amazed at how quick Draco went back to his normal self. All I wanted was to sit in the library and enjoy a book but why in Salazar's name did he have to follow me and ruin everything.

"And he's back," I say with fake enthusiasm, standing up, grabbing my bag and swinging it over my shoulder. I walk forward away from he sofas when I stop and my turn my head to the right to look slightly over my shoulder.

"Talk to me when you drop the act"

~

shit. It was 1.14 pm and my class was in 1 minute. I was stood outside the Library on the first floor needing to make my way to the greenhouses.

"Shit, there's no way I'm going to make it," I start going into a run. I had to cross the school to the east wing to get to the greenhouses.

Running through the castle I tried not to run into anyone whilst I ran down the last staircase which brought me straight to the doors that opened up to the 6 long greenhouses and the big circular one in the middle. I've always loved the greenhouses. I had got high marks throughout my first and second year, so I did it for my O.W.Ls. I got an O.

I rushed to the fifth greenhouse and looked at my watch which said 1.16 pm. I let out a sigh of relief as the class had only just started walking in. Me and one other girl were the only Slytherins taking herbology for N.E.W.Ts. I knew Susan and the brunette boy I saw her talking with were in my class but this was the first lesson of the term, so I had no idea what to expect.

"Hey, Sienna," A shy Gryfindor boy said to me walking into the greenhouse. "I'm happy you choose herbology this year you know?"

I shockingly look up at him. "Oh really?" A smile emerged from my lips, "I'm happy you choose it too Neville"

After 20 minutes of Professor Sprout talking about how important and serious herbology will be this year, Susan and the brunette boy come jogging into the greenhouse looking tired from running. Well, hopefully running.

"Ah, come in now. Thank goodness you made it, almost missed the curriculum overview," Professor Sprout chimed to them without telling them off for being late. "Stand beside Miss Bones here"

Of course, they don't get told off or get point taken away, they're Hufflpuffs and Professor Sprout was head of Hufflepuff.

I watch as Susan walked up beside me with the boy beside her.

"Justin Finch-Fletchley, Hi," the boy whispered leaning in front of Susan with his hand out as if introducing himself to me.

"Umm hi, Sienna Bones," I reply confusingly shaking his hand.

Susan looks at me and gave me a small smile, still quite annoyed at her for this morning and also in a bad mood from everything that happened at lunch, I confusingly narrow my eyebrows at her. I look back to Professor Sprout, now talking about the activity for the lesson.

After two hours of herbology, I left to head back to the common room very emotionally drained and tired after last night and this morning.

I see Blaise heading down to the dungeons, so I run down the steps to catch up with him.

"Blaise!" I say getting his attention.

He turned around and almost looked disappointed it was me. I start to walk with him and had to think quickly what I was going to say.

"I didn't do it on purpose, I mean, me hurting you," I said regretfully "I know how close we've become talking about our siblings and all-

"Sia you've known how much I feel like I've been in Leena's shadow my whole life. She is always the one people chose first. And now you and Lee have been doing shit for 2 years," He said now stopping in his tracks facing me.

"What? Blaise no, no we only ever did anything after the ball. We never did anything after that, I was literally with flipping Ron Weasley for 5 months in fifth year before that ended quickly," I said fast trying to get him to understand "This morning, well it was nothing Blaise. Please I care about you too much to lose you over this"

He raised an eyebrow and a small curl appeared on his lips "Didn't look like nothing," hinting at the hickeys on her neck.

I put my head down trying not to smirk when he lifted my chin up it make me look at him.

"If you two are going to be a coupl-

"What?" I laugh "Blaise you do realise she is one of my best friends, it's just us joking."

He laughs and puts his arm over my shoulder and we continue walking to the common room door, he whispered the password, "Still can't believe you dated Weasle, remember how mad everyone was? Why did you split again?"

We walk into the warm common room heading for the group by the fire, "Well I dumped him after he never spent time with me, I mean he ran to Professor Potter for Dada lessons every day and he did accuse me many times of working with Umbridge" I laugh into his side. We walk over together, still with his arm over my shoulder.

Standing in front by the group, everyone looked up thankfully that we were talking.

"Everyone good with everyone now," Theo says looking up at us then to the group, we all hated getting into drama with each other. But Lee looks at me shyly, she had obviously glamoured the marks away because they were gone. Something had changed between us this year.

"Thank Merlin, now its time to plan the party for Saturday, we allowing third years?"

I take a sit by Theo on the leather couch and nudged him jokingly. Pans and Lee sat on the opposite sofa from us. With of course Draco in his sit.

"I'm going to, uhh, the Library," Blaise blurted out. Everyone stopped and stared at him shocked. Blaise never really goes to the library and when he does he's either dragged by me or the group.

"Heavy apparition homework, sorry" He mutters walking back out the common room doors.

Lee sighs and looks down at her feet.

"I wouldn't worry about it so much Lee, He is the worst at holding grudges," Pansy said rubbing her back.

I finally look over at Draco who was reading a book. He looks so intense sometimes, and pale. A lot paler than last year, was he always this calm-looking when he wasn't talking? The light from the fire was reflecting against his sharp jaw and illuminating his hair.

"Really got a thing for staring at me, don't you Bones?" He said calmly without looking up from his book. I could feel my eyes widen and cheek flush.

He closed his book and leaned against the armchair and stared back at me.

"Really got a thing for being rude, don't you Malfoy?" I say back and raised an eyebrow.

He smirked and nodded slowly, admiring me talking back.

Something between had changed as well this year.

~

Omg, finally some Blaise and Sienna moments.

Who do you want to see more of?

discuss>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 698 6
Gentian, a flower symbolizing hope and purity. And with your anxiety rising at the thought of this being the last chance you have to save the future...
55K 3.5K 45
"if you told me a three years ago that '๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก', I would have laughed in your face...
62.3K 1.2K 70
DRACO FAN FICTION It starts off at Amber and Draco's 5th year at Hogwarts. They hate each other in the beginning and soon realize they are meant for...