Blind Date

Av microcosmoslove

Designer Jeon Jungkook was always curious if he is perhaps bi, since he feels slight attracted to his own gen... Mer

Pitch black
Dark grey
Royal blue
Cherry red
Amber Orange
Golden Yellow
Emerald green
Ivory white
Mahogany brown
Rose pink
Bright turquoise
Light chartreuse
Sand beige
French silver
Rainbow motley

Deep purple

1.1K 68 59
Av microcosmoslove

Jungkook rolled on his blue Vespa to the location he looked up. He could have used his bigger motorcycle, or his car, but he felt more like having his little Vespa with him, that he adored so much. While his other bike was fast and sexy, showing off his manly and adrenaline addicted side, the Vespa showed his love for uniqueness, Vintage Art and his soft side. The blue bike even had a name. Almost got treated like a family member, while he called his other bike just simply: 'Monster.'

Jungkook's heart pounded unstoppable, was nervous all night, only fell asleep as his tiredness took over. Now here he is, locking his 'tiger lily', patting it and placing his helmet into the little trunk. His hair got stuck to his face under the helmet, but he only ruffled it a bit, will rearrange them later. The sun was already setting.

Eyes curiously looking up to the castle. A pretty one. Wasn't mighty or big, but pretty. With little towers. Strange that he never knew about this place. It wasn't that far from his home, Only took him twenty minutes to get here with his Vespa. He inhaled sharply, his hands trembling a bit. His nerves got the best of him. "Here we go, Tiger lily...see you later."

His big eyes scanned the front, where a security was standing. Jungkook walked up to him insecure, the pebbles crunching under his feet. "Um..." "Name?" "JK" "Safe word?" Jungkook panicked a second but then remembered. "Oh, Lemon Tree." "You can go inside. Room purple is reserved for you." Jungkook nodded as the bulky guy made space for him to walk inside. Gosh that felt like he was entering some illegal mafia area or something.

But it was part of the whole game. The inside was surprisingly light and neat, furniture and decoration gave a noble vibe off. A heavy looking chandelier was hanging from the ceiling. White little statues were standing left and right, the checked marble floor echoing his footsteps. He stopped as he noticed the little black table that had a Vase full of red flowers on top of it.

It was his design. He walked closer to make sure it was really his, nodding satisfied as he saw his little signature; a 'JK' under the plate. Must be fate to be here. There weren't many doors on that floor, so he suspected the 'purple room to be upstairs. The wooden stairs led up in a curve, pretty aesthetic pictures were hanging on the wall, mostly showing black and white body parts.

Upstairs was another security guy waiting, greeting him. Jungkook gulped as he looked around. "First time?", the guy asked sympathetically. "Yes." "Which room?" "Purple." "Right there", the guy pointed to a door in the floor. "Thank you." Jungkook walked down the floor with wobbly legs until he reached the door, opening it.

The light was a bit dimmed as he stepped inside, closing the door behind him carefully. He looked around. Indeed purple. Deep purple. Almost the same colour of his missing velvet fabrics, that mistakenly landed by that tailor he never could talk to. There was a big bed with delicate satin sheets, all purple, just like the expensive looking chair, the curtains and towels in that pretty little bathroom.

There were chains hanging from the ceiling, probably to tie someone up, just as at the wall. A speaker with some cd's were laying there, on top of them an album of prince. "Purple rain", Jungkook smirked. The closed box on the table got his attention, just like the few blindfolds that waited for him.

He gulped. Where even were the camera's? He looked around a bit, looking at his watch, just to notice he should get ready. Jungkook startled as the door suddenly swung open and a woman got inside. "Oh, I'm sorry...did I startle you? I'm here to help you set up." Jungkook nodded quietly. He took his jacket off and waited.

The lady was beautiful though. For sure ten years older than him, but still very beautiful. "So...did you chose your blindfold?" "Not yet." He rubbed his hands, smiling nervously. "Hurry up then", she joked. Jungkook walked up to the table and took each in his hands. They were quite different. "This one", he said, taking the black satin one with a thin black lace around it. "Perfect." She placed it over his eyes, made sure he couldn't see anything and asked him where he want to greet his lover.

"Um...bed." She led him to it, making him sit down. "Okay. Safe word?" "Lemon tree." "Perfect. You heard that too, Faro? Good. I go know. Enjoy." The door got closed. Who the heck was Faro? Probably the other security outside...Jungkook rubbed his palms on his pants. Shall he lean back? Fuck he forgot his lip balm...! He took so much time to prepare himself at home. Shaved neatly. Cleaned long. Took care of everything. Even had a facial mask.

He opened a few Button of his black shirt, only to close them again hastily. Opened the first two again. Leaned back. Ruffled his hair. Fuck he was so nervous...Was it too late to run away? His thoughts got silenced as the door opened minutes later. His already loud beating heart seemed to beat even louder.

The door closed. No one said anything. Only footsteps got heard. "H-hello?" , he asked unsure, ready to say his safe word. "Hello doll." Jungkook shivered. That sexy voice sounded even more dominant close up. He wasn't sure what was happening. Did V thought about to leave again? Why didn't he say something? He heard a few clicking sounds. "W-what are you doing?"

"Admiring you. Taking some pics. If that okay." "Oh...yeah...that's um...fine...I guess..." He was surprised. "Unbelievable. So pretty" he heard him murmur. Jungkook couldn't else than feel proud and pretty, smiling at it shyly. "Fuck, JK. I can't believe how lucky I am." "Why?" "I mean look at you. Fuck. I think I never had such a pretty guy. 98% indeed."

Jungkook chuckled at that a bit, sitting up. "Do you tell that everyone?" "No. I'm mostly straight forward. And trust me, I never said this to someone else." Jungkook felt his heart skipping a beat. He was overwhelmed with this praises. "Okay doll. I'm ready. Tell me what you want to do today. Or what you don't."

Jungkook gulped, suddenly feeling his whole confidence disappearing again. "Um...I...don't know...maybe...maybe a bit...um..." "Oh, doll, are you shaking?" Jungkook tried to calm his nerves, but his hands were trembling also the rest of his body. "I'm just...so fucking nervous..." "Okay then let me take care of you, and if you're not comfortable with something I do, we stop, okay?" Jungkook nodded.

V's voice had something comforting and arousing at the same time. So he waited. "Feel." Jungkook felt a fabric brushing against his hand. It was very soft. "Satin." He said, as he felt it under his fingers. V hummed. "You like it?" "Yes. Very ." "What about this?" He felt a cold and hard thing against his hand. "metal?" "Yes." He shook his head. "Don't like it." "Thought so."

Jungkook waited, not knowing what this is about. But it calmed him a bit. Since it reminded him to work. V brought another fabric to his hand. A thin long thread. Was that a wipe?! "L-leather." V hummed again. "Tell me if you like it." "I-I like it to feel it on my skin...but...but not slapping with it please."

V chuckled. "Cute. Now feel this." Jungkook grabbed the rough texture, the little ornaments under his fingertip. "Lace. I like that very much." V moaned lightly. "I like that you like it. Two more to go, baby. Here." He felt some little balls under his finger, felt like a chain. "Pearls?" "Exactly." Jungkook tilted his head as he travelled his finger from pearl to pearl. "I like it."

"The last one." He chuckled as he felt it. "Velvet. Actually I miss a deliverance of velvet fabrics." "Oh?" "Yes. Still frustrated about it." He felt a bit calmer but his hands were still shaky. "You know, in my..." "Don't tell me too much about your personal life please." V stopped him. "Oh....okay..."

Jungkook pouted a bit, not missed by V, who laughed at it, cooing. "God, baby, your little pout is so damn pretty. I want to kiss your little cherry lips. They look so inviting. My little cherry pout. You're still shaking. What about me giving you a little massage? Would that be okay?"

Jungkook blushed a bit. "Um...yes, please." He felt the bed dipping a bit and someone approaching him from behind. "Come." He pulled Jungkook back. V rested his body on the headboard of the bed, Jungkook in front of him, sitting between his legs. His hands gently touched Jungkook's shoulders, massaging him there a bit. Jungkook's lips parted immediately, enjoying the warm hands and the strong but not violent grip that put the right pressure to the right places, rubbing his thumb over the tensed areas, bringing pleasure to the latter, causing chills. His hands were big, but not bulky, slender fingers, just as he told him yesterday. "Does this feel good?" He whispered into his ear, his nose accidentally, or maybe not accidentally brushing the shell of Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook nodded, leaning into the touch. He felt V's fingers going up to his nape, slowly rubbing his finger over it gently. Jungkook liked his fingers. That's for sure. Never thought he would feel comfortable this easily, but it just came naturally to him.

So he let his heads fall slightly back, moulding into the touch. His breath hitched as he felt V's lips suddenly on it, kissing it gently. He exhaled shakily, waiting for more. Another slow peck got placed in the crook of his neck, the third under his ear. It felt a bit ticklish. But so good. Those lips....warm and soft, but else than woman's lips. Fuller. Stronger.

Tilting his head curiously, signalling V that he can go on with his ministrations. V hummed, opening his mouth slightly, adding a bit tongue to his kiss. Jungkook felt chills all over his body, enjoying it. "So damn pretty. So soft." V whispered between his kisses. His hands pulled a bit on his collar, placing more open mouth kisses to his exposed skin.

Jungkook whimpered lightly as he started to suck on it. " Can I undress you?" Jungkook, bit on his lips nervously, but nodded. V's hands wandered to the front opening his buttons slowly. His fingertips brushed slightly over his skin until he opened the last button. His fingers travelled over his abs and up to his chest, then pulling at the hem of his shirt, bringing a bit down over his shoulders.

"Oh my fucking god. This is like Christmas...!" Jungkook chuckled. Never thought someone would shower him with praises like this. "Stay like this." Jungkook didn't move, his shirt hanging down to his elbows while he rested them on the bed. A few clicking sounds were heard. Jungkook posed sexily, tilting his head, knowing V is taking pics of him.

"Fuck. Look at you! This is a fucking Jackpot! Indeed ed Sheeran. Indeed." "What do you mean with ed Sheeran?" "...I'm in love with the shape of you...I'm in love with your body." Jungkook laughed. "Hot. So hot....Those Tattoos. Awesome Tattoos." Jungkook waited a bit. "Are you done now?" he asked as it took too long for his liking.

"You miss my touch already?" V smirked. Jungkook lowered his head shyly, waiting. Damn he wished he could see him. But then...it was good to for once just not to see what's happening. "Lay down." Jungkook obeyed, not even questioning his actions. Seconds later he felt the satin fabric over his face, that then got pulled down over his upper body.

He smiled as he felt the soft fabric running over his body again and again. It felt nice. Then the fabric changed. Velvet rubbed over his nipples, making them sensitive and hard. "Can I remove your pants?" V asked, his voice husky. "Yes."

Jungkook felt V's fingertips slowly running over his chest. He inhaled sharply. That single touch. That little contact. Caused so many things in his body. Hormones running wild, feeling pleasure, wanting more of it. But also making him nervous. Excited. A bit anxious. The confusing mixture of emotions made his mind blurry.

The ticklish feeling that run down to his groin caused his member to twitch in his pants, already aching to be touched more intimately. "beautiful", V whispered, his hands opening the button of Jungkook's pants, slowly opening the zipper, while Jungkook's heart pounded mercilessly in his chest. As V's finger brushed over the bulge under Jungkook's boxers, he exhaled in stutters, but not moving.

V's warm hand pulled on his pants, Jungkook immediately lifting his hips, to help him remove them. "Fuck." Jungkook shifted a bit in his place, sensing that V was again staring at him. "I think I could come just by looking at you." To that, Jungkook tensed his legs, making his muscles contracting, as V touched his thighs.

"God...a masterpiece...a real masterpiece. Let me admire you now like the prince you are and deserve it, cherry pout." Jungkook snickered at the new nickname, but immediately loved it. V bend his knee and placed the lace fabric over his thigh, playing a bit with it, going closer to his covered cock, but teasingly going back again. It build his arousal up quickly, his dick already poking against his boxers, wetting it a bit.

"I want to see you once...in lace...I bet you would look to kneel down." The lace wandered all over Jungkook's body, around his arms, up to his neck, down to his stomach. "Sit up." V demanded, and Jungkook followed his saying. He heard the pearls clacking, suddenly feeling V's warm body behind him, pulling him against his own bulge, that poked now against Jungkook's ass.

Jungkook felt hot, definitely knowing now that he's for sure bi, pushing his ass to V's boner. "Baby..." V moaned behind him, while he let the pearl roll over his upper body until he reached the boxers with it, bringing it around his prominent hard covered member. The thin fabric between his ass cheeks told him that V also removed his pants, so he leaned his upper body back, coming in contact with bare warm skin.

His breath hitched in surprise, almost feeling euphoric. His hands carefully find its place on V's naked thighs that were resting next to his own legs left and right, caging him. His skin was surprisingly smooth, also a bit muscular, but not as muscular as Jungkook's. The chest behind his back felt warm and inviting, a manly chest, but also with soft skin, muscular in the right places.

He rubbed himself a bit on him, to feel his nipples that hardened quickly. Blood rushed to Jungkook's lower part, his knees pushing together, as V moved the pearl chain around his covered cock. "Tell me if it's too much" he whispered into his ear, kissing it softly, travelling his kisses down to his neck, sucking there while his hands moved the chain back and forth, rubbing the pearls over his cock.

Jungkook moaned, buckling his hips up. "You want more, baby?" V asked as he felt Jungkook pushing himself more into the pearls. "Can I...remove your boxers? Do you allow me to see you yet?" Jungkook nodded frantically, feeling how V edged him, slowly releasing the pressure of the pearls that choked his dick.

"Want to feel...your fingers..." Jungkook breathed out. "Yeah? You want me to touch you?" Jungkook clenched his fists on V's thighs. "Yes.....please." V nibbled on his ear. "Fuck, baby. Begging like this." He attacked Jungkook's neck, sucking on it harshly, while his hand slipped under his boxers, brushing over his length.

Jungkook moaned. The loss of his visions added more to his other senses, making every single touch so much more intense, feeling so much more sensitive. V rubbed over Jungkook's shaft a few times, bringing his hands then to his sides, gripping the boxer and pulling them down, his mouth still latching on his neck, leaving marks.

Jungkook kneeled up quickly, while V slid his boxers down his legs. "Oh my fucking god." V faced Jungkook's bare muscular ass, that looked too good to be true. He placed a soft kiss on it. Jungkook jumped lightly in surprise. "Sorry....I just had to...." "It's okay..." Jungkook said as he sat back into V's lap, accidentally sitting on his crotch. "Aaah! Baby, be careful..." "Oh...sorry..." Jungkook shifted a bit, sat down where he was before.

Not gonna lie, to feel V's cock under his ass felt amazing. So much, he had the urge to rub his rim on something. How can he signal that, without being embarrassed? V's hand stroked his sides up and down gently, while he kissed his neck repeatedly. Jungkook did what he had to do, gripping both hands of V, that felt wonderful, and brought them to the front, leading one hand to his leaking cock and the other lower down to his ass cheeks, while he leaned back, his knee bent, hips going upwards slightly.

"Baby....you let me touch you already? Want me to finger you a bit? hmm?" Jungkook didn't replied, instead pushed V's hand to his rim, while he secured the other around his cock. "Okay baby. Let me take the lube. Look at your pretty hole. So gorgeous. Can't wait to dip inside." Jungkook whimpered as he heard that. V let go of him, leaving an overexcited and horny Jungkook on his own for a few seconds.

He heard a tube opened and a squeezing sound. "Look at your beautiful penis. You're gorgeous from head to toe, cherry pout. So fucking gorgeous." Jungkook felt how V's lubed right hand stroked his shaft slowly up and down, while the other hand rubbed circles around his rim. Jungkook let his head fall back to V's shoulder behind him, his fingers gripping V's thighs, whimpering as his finger slowly slipped inside.

"You need to tell me if I need to stop. Okay, cherry pout?" "Yes." Jungkook said. He was so turned on, he could barely speak. V's breath fanned against his neck again, kissing him there, while his hands worked wonders on him. "You know what I want to do? Hmm?" "What?" Jungkook panted, feeling how V's finger pushed in deeper. "I want to cum on your pretty sexy ass. I want to cover it in my semen."

Jungkook moaned loudly, his dick twitching under V's palm. V's open mouth kisses travelled to his jawline, then to his cheek, teasingly kissing the side of Jungkook's lips, who turned his head, capturing V's lips, kissing him passionately. "Oh baby...my needy cherry pout..." He gripped his hair with one hand, pulling him into another kiss. Fuck V was so hot. His lips felt so sexy. "You're doing things to me, cherry pout...you have no idea...your sexy lips on mine...I'm about to faint..."

Jungkook loved every single thing of how V was talking to him. Felt so warm and safe in his hold. His slender finger up his ass felt amazing, his big palm stroking him, with his thumb rubbing over the slit brought him slowly to the edge.

V pulled his finger out whole, but pushed it back in slowly, touching his prostate as he was knuckle deep inside. Jungkook gasped, panting for air, but then kissed V again, don't want to stop, because it felt so fucking amazing to kiss him. V moaned into the kiss, pulling his finger out again and pushed back, repeating this movement a few times until Jungkook started to get vocal, pushing himself against V's fingers, until he released over V's fingers who still stroked him slowly, pumping all the seed out.

"Just like that....well done baby....so good..." Jungkook panted, his head resting against V's shoulder, while he was sweating lightly under the blindfold. His orgasm was amazing. Never got fingered before, never kissed a guy before. But it was amazing. Never did he thought he would respond this quickly, this positive. V was truly a perfect match.

Everything was sexy about him. His deep voice, his smooth warm skin, his plum sensual lips, even his tongue; and his slender fingers and hands were such a turn on, he didn't knew he could be turned on by another man's hands.

V got off the bed, but returned seconds after, cleaning the mess on Jungkook's stomach. "What are you doing?" "You know, I'm a gentleman." He said huskily. Damn. V was still aroused. Jungkook thought a bit. "P-please....do what you wanted to do earlier." "What do you mean?" "Do with me what you wanted." "baby, there are so many things I want to do to you." Jungkook felt chills over his whole body. "I-I meant...you...cumming on my ass..." "Fuck baby....don't tease me" V breathed out. "I'm not....please?" "Are you sure?" "Yes. I want it." V moaned loudly. Jungkook knew he was probably stroking himself. "Turn on your stomach, baby." Jungkook turned around, hearing the hissing from V as he looked at Jungkook's ass.

He contracted his ass muscles a bit, V moaned. He heard him curse behind him while he stroked himself. Didn't took him long to get to his high. "Baby...fuck...are you ready? I'm coming...!" Jungkook's mouth shot open as he felt warm liquid running over his ass. V's moaning was so sexy, he couldn't get enough of it. He startled as he felt V's tongue running over his ass cheek, licking a bit of his own cum away. "Oh shit..." "Sorry baby...I was too tempted. Gonna clean you now."

V returned with another warm towel, cleaning his cum off Jungkook's skin. "So...do you want some aftercare?" "Huh? A-aftercare?" "Cuddling. It's optional." "I think I'm fine..." Jungkook said, unsure if he should just say yes and take the great opportunity to cuddle with V. "You sure?" Jungkook didn't said anything, just sitting there, not even able to find his clothes.

Shall he ask for it? He ached for V's warm body. But on the other hand, V was probably just polite. Wait....he could ask. "Do you? Want to?" he asked quietly. V chuckled. "To be honest? I would love to." Jungkook smiled flustered. "okay." V put all Jungkook's clothes back on his body, not letting Jungkook clothes himself, taking care of him, just like he promised.

As both were in their clothes again, they laid back on the bed, covering their bodies with the deep purple satin sheet, their arms already wrapped around each other. A few kisses got exchanged. Sweet pecks. It felt nice. Very nice. Jungkook hummed, feeling all relaxed and at ease it the others arms, thinking of having this permanent. Yes. He definitely want a girlfriend or a boyfriend.

Jungkook held the stranger close, wondering why on earth it didn't felt awkward. It was the opposite. It felt really natural and comforting. Better not get too attached to V. This is only to test the waters. Maybe it was because they matched so good. Maybe the incredible orgasm. But if they matched so well...wouldn't that mean he would be compatible also in being his partner? Jungkook thought a bit, but eventually fell asleep, especially quick since his eyes were still covered.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.5M 69.4K 57
What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisive minds on their sexualities when it co...
599K 19.3K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
375K 27.2K 33
Jimin finally gathers the courage to ask a guy from his course, Taehyung, everyone's crush, out and they go on a date. But things don't go as planned...
48.2K 1.9K 53
《Taekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...