Kissing My Ex ✔

By ChelseaKFree

Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care a... More

Author's Note
Character Banners
Story Playlist
1)Can't F*cking Wait
2)Teenage Tetris
3)Only Doing it Once
4)Taking One for the Team
5)Motorcycle Riding Models
6)Bad Timing
7)Tipsy Lexi
8)I'll Haunt Your Ass
9)Stupid Sh*t for Good Reasons
10)Friends
11)Just The Four Of Us
12)Fish and Frostbite
13)Creating a Monster
14)Studmuffin
15)No Doubt In His Abilities
16)Wound Tight
17)The Promise of Bloodshed
18)Nauseating PDA
19)A Permanent Mark
20)Drunken Words, Sober Thoughts
21) Heart-Stopping Offers
22) Ground Rules
23)A Helpful Touch
24)Enjoy The Moment
25)The Hideaway
26)Who are you?
27)Shattered and Sliced
28)The Party Planning Committee
29)Birthday Dinner
30)Kidnapped
31)Surprise Party
32)Perfect Explosions
33)Firepower
34)Trust Issues
35)The Gauntlet
36)Let Me Keep You
37)Just Do it
38)Damn Good Look
40)Thanksgiving Drama
41)Possessive
42)Good Men
43)The Setup
44)Spelling It Out
45)Close Call
46)Locker Room Confession
47)A Show of Power
48)Love, Leverage, & Loose Ends
AN & Future Plans

39)Truths and Apologies

16.3K 301 119
By ChelseaKFree

The booker house is one of the few beautiful houses on the North Side. It sits only a fifteen-minute drive from my home in Central Freecaster and while every one of their neighbors in a two-block radius treats their homes like it's simply a place to sleep, Mama Booker treats her small two-bedroom cottage like a sanctuary. Her front yard is neatly trimmed and filled with beds of beautiful flowers. The sky blue paint is freshly done once a year, and there's not a single wooden piece out of place in her white picket fence.

At least, that's how it's looked for as long as I've been friends with Marcel. Pulling up in front of the house now, on the back of Jace's bike, my stomach sinks at the scene we find.

The white picket fence has been smashed through and deep tire tracks criss-cross the once beautiful lawn. The grass is torn to shreds and dirt is splattered everywhere: the light blue siding, the pale stained porch, and the sidewalk on the edge of the property. These assholes even ripped most of the flower beds to bits, leaving behind confetti of wilted petals.

Mama Booker must be devastated.

Sure enough, as I climb from Jace's bike before he's even pulled off his helmet, a familiar feminine voice catches my attention. Bathed in the flashing red and blue lights of the FPD cruiser, Mama bookers stands tall on the sidewalk. And by 'tall' I mean confident, proud, and strong. In all honesty, Winona Booker is no more than five feet tall with a round figure, light brown skin, and jet black hair that she keeps in tiny braids piled on top of her head.

She's giving a police officer her statement, her honey-brown eyes narrowed at the man like he's personally responsible for the condition of her home.

"Lexi," Marcel's voice calls from the front porch.

At hearing my name, Mama Booker turns to look at me, her eyes softening with warm affection. That is until Jace steps up behind me and places a hand on my lower back. The look in her gaze slowly shifts through a slide show of emotions; surprise, curious, understanding, untrusting, wariness, and finally, disappointment. With her mouth set in a thin line, she turns her attention back to the cop.

I love Marcel's mom. Always one to wear her emotions on her sleeve, she has no problem speaking her mind, or displaying her thoughts on her face for all to see. That look she has now gives me the impression that I'm due for good old fashioned Mama Booker scolding, one that will put anything my mom could dish out to shame.

"How bad is it?" I ask Marcel as Jace and I meet him at the porch steps.

His eyes bounce between me and Jace with a million questions on the tip of his tongue.

"She knows," Jace answers at least one of Marcel's unspoken queries. "She gets it."

That's not entirely true. I'm just starting to 'get' the Guardians but what I don't understand is how Marcel plays into all of this. Has my best friend, my brother from another mother, been involved in all this mess from the start and just kept it hidden from me this whole time? If he can keep me in the dark about this for so long, what else is he keeping from me?

Jace keeping secrets from me was one thing, expected almost. I knew from the first day he returned that there were things about him and his new life that I didn't know. But Marcel is different. He's been by side for years acting as a master of advice, a shoulder to lean on, a joker to ease tension, and a trustworthy companion. He's family, and we've always been honest with each other...or so I thought.

Looking at Marcel now, I'm questioning if I've really ever known him. His shoulders deflate reading my thoughts through my gaze and for the first time ever, he seems tired. Not the kind of tired where a couple hours of sleep will help. But the kind that seeps into the bones and drags you down, the kind of exhaustion that only comes from being strong for so long until the weariness of life starts to push your limits.

"So," Jace starts, his gaze sweeping the yard. "How bad is the inside?"

Marcel sighs heavily. "About the same as the outside. Fucking assholes trashed everything they could, even Ari's room."

My body stiffens at the name of Marcel's niece. She's five and the most adorable kid I've ever seen. The second bedroom in the house is hers, the first belonging to Mama while Marcel has turned the basement into his own personal bachelor pad.

How anyone could walk into Ari's cotton candy pink room, see it filled with dolls and stuffed animals, and still trash it is beyond me. Certain lines should never be crossed, and kids are always the first ones.

"Is she okay?" I ask, looking past Marcel and into the open front door as if I can see the little cutie from here.

He shrugs. "I guess. We weren't here when it happened, just caught the aftermath of it. She's confused as to why all her toys are broken but beyond that, she doesn't seem too upset." He glances through the door like I did, looking for any sign of Ari. "I got her watching cartoons on my phone for now. So she's chill."

"What's going on here?" I ask looking from Marcel to Jace. "Did you leave some information out that I should know of? Like how my best friend is involved?"

Jace cringes, guilt flashing in those dark azure eyes. "Not on purpose."

I narrow my eyes at him and cross my arms. "You said you'd tell me everything."

"Yeah, but I also said if you had any questions all you had to do was ask. A lot's been going on lately and it's a little hard to keep track of all of it. But if there's something you wanna know, just say so. I'm not keeping shit from you anymore. Got it?" Jace's voice is clipped but I get the feeling that has less to do with me and more to do with the destruction around us.

"Yeah, got it." I nod.

"But if we're gonna talk about this," Jace adds, his gaze flicking to Marcel. "Maybe we should take it inside."

Marcel agrees and leads us into his home.

He wasn't kidding when he said the inside is just as bad as the outside. The couches have been shredded, their white cotton insides littering every surface. The furniture is flipped over and most of it broke. Pictures of the Booker family that used to hang on the wall are now lying on the floor, smashed with glass sprinkled around. Even the TV is smashed to hell.

Explains why Ari's watching cartoons on Marcel's phone when he doesn't let anyone touch his phone.

We walk through the disaster zone that was once Marcel's living room and into a second mess that is the kitchen. But at least in here, there's somewhere to sit...the counters.

I hoist myself up while Jace stands beside me, leaning back and crossing his arms over his chest. It's hard not to notice how that one move tightens the fabric of his black t-shirt, perfectly molding to his muscles. Unable to tear my eyes away, I like my lips and shiver at the memory of everything we did last night.

This isn't the time, Lex!

I know, but now that I've dove headfirst into this with Jace, I need more of him. Even when I should be focusing on more important issues.

"What do you wanna know, sis?" Marcel's voice snips, cutting into my thoughts and pulling me back to the here and now.

Shaking my head, I force my gaze on my best friend.

His usual easy smile is gone, hidden by strained features filled with worry. Marcel doesn't normally do that...worry I mean. He's too relaxed to stress about things he can't control. It's one of the reasons I believe he gives the best advice. Others let themselves drown in their emotions, obscuring their view of the world around them. But Marcel kicks back and takes it all in through an unbiased crystal clear lens. He picks up on things most don't that way.

But this version of Marcel standing in front of me, biting his nails, his eyes darting around to all the broken dishes decorating the floor, and his body shaking like a leaf, this is new. It's scary. Marcel's a rock but whatever happened here today, it must be bad to get under his skin like this.

"You're scared," I whisper softly, shock lacing my words.

"I'm not scared." Marcel snaps. "I'm fucking pissed."

"Why? What's going on? Why did you call Jace?" I question, voiding my tone of any accusation.

Whatever he's going through, I don't want to add to it. But I also need to understand how all of this is connected to the information Jace gave me last night.

With a deep sigh, Marcel runs both his hands over his face before looking at me with more exhaustion than any eighteen-year-old should feel. "I'm guessing he told you about the Guardians, but did he mention the East Side Vipers?"

Jace doesn't react to being talked about right in front of him. He simply nods in unison with me.

"Okay," Marcel says like he's talking to himself. "I never told you about why we moved here back in junior high. Probably 'cause it never came up, but also because I didn't want you to look at me differently."

When he drags his dark brown eyes up to meet mine, I'm stunned by the burning embarrassment staring back at me.

"I could never, Marcel. You're family. No matter what," I answer honestly, relieved to see his tense shoulders relax just a fraction.

Marcel nods and draws in a calming breath. "My dad was a Viper." His lip curls in disgust at the idea. "And I got cousins who followed in his footsteps. I'm not gonna get into all the dirty details, but when I was eight, they turned on him. Those bastards killed my dad."

Oh, God.

The pain and anger in Marcel's voice cuts me down to the bone. It's only evident in his eyes for a brief moment but it's strong enough to break my heart. I fight back the prick of tears in my eyes and resist the urge to run and wrap my arms around him. My friend has never been fond of being fussed over.

Marcel folds his lips in and drops his head. "Don't do that, Lex. Please. I don't need you to feel sorry for me."

"I wasn't...

"Yes, you were." His head snaps up. "But don't, please."

Nodding, I take a deep breath to reel in my emotions. I use the sleeves of my jacket to wipe at the small remnants of tears in my eyes.

"Why did they do it?" I softly press.

"I don't know." My best friend shakes his head. "I never got an explanation. They just expected me to let it go and move on. Mom too, but...you know her."

I do, and the idea of the fierce Winona Booker standing her ground against a group of thugs brings a smile to my face. Mama Booker and has never been one to take anyone's bullshit. I'm surprised she married a gang member, to begin with. But maybe that's why she's so tough. I'd imagine in a world like that you kind of have to be.

Will I have to be?

Taking my silence as a sign to go on, Marcel continues, "It took Mom some time to save up but once she had enough money, she moved us out of the East Side. She didn't want me or Marisol to get wrapped up in that shit."

Pain flashes in his warm eyes at the mention of his older sister. He and Marisol were close before she had Ari and took off, leaving her daughter behind for Mama Booker to raise.

"But that doesn't matter now." Marcel shakes his head. "Looks like I'm wrapped up in it anyway. I crossed the line from neutral bystander the second I told your boyfriend about what I know."

Even though I can tell Marcel is being completely serious, also notice how he watches me for a reaction to him calling Jace my boyfriend. When it's clear I'm not going to deny it, the smallest hint of a smile pulls at his lips.

"Marcel's been giving us a heads-up whenever he hears new info from his cousins. Probably saved us a lot of trouble more than once now," Jace adds.

"Not as much as I wish I could," Marcel grumbles. "I didn't know about the attack at the barn until after, and what happened at your birthday party is on me too."

"Your Jeep?" I ask, trying to recall the chaotic events that took place just last weekend.

Marcel nods. "It was a fucked up chance of fate but I should've been more careful, parked somewhere else or something. My cousins and some other Vipers were driving around town and just so happened to see my Jeep parked a few feet from the guys' bikes. They put two and two together and decided to teach me a lesson."

My eyebrows slowly raise high, almost touching my hairline. "They torched your Jeep."

It wasn't a question but Marcel nods anyway. "Now they know I'm working with the enemy, and this," he throws his arms wide indicating to the mess all around us. "Is their way of letting me know I'm on their shit list."

"Are you sure it was them?" I ask, holding on to hope that this was just a random breaking and entering.

Marcel's warm, friendly eyes darken to a look I've never seen on him before. "It was them. They spray-painted the words 'you're dead to us' across the wall in the basement above my bed. Along with their names of course so I knew it was them."

"Fuck," I whisper, chewing on my lip.

This isn't good. It's one thing for Jace and the rest of the guys to be involved in this, they have the backing of an entire MC behind them, but Marcel is on his own. Who's going to look out for him? Who's going to look out for Mama Booker or Ari?

"I'm sorry, man," Jace says, guilt filling his face more and more as he looks around. "What can we do to help?"

"I need protection for Mom and Ari. I know you don't patrol past the West Side borders but I need them safe."

Jace's brows knit together as he crosses his arms. "I can't make that kind of deal. I'll have to talk to my uncle...or you could ask him yourself. We got a big thanksgiving meal planned, you should stop by and talk to him then. The place will be packed with family members, friends, and new recruits. With so many people there, you showing up won't stand out to anyone who might be watching."

"People are watching the barn?" My head jerks to look at Jace.

He shrugs. "Probably not. The Vipers would be stupid to cross the boundary line, but it's better to be prepared for anything."

"Agreed." Marcel nods. "It's a good plan. After diner, I'll come by and talk to your uncle."

"You're gonna do what?" Mama Booker's voice booms through the room making all of us jump.

The three of us turn to find Marcel's mom standing in the kitchen entrance with a hand on her hip and little Ari by her side. Ari heads to Marcel with his phone still in her hand, her beautiful curly hair bouncing as she skips between the debris and pulls on his pants leg.

Picking up the little cutie, Marcel places Ari on his hip and shrugs. "Nothing. Just try to clean up around here."

Mama Booker raises her eyebrows at him before her gaze travels over to Jace. "Mm-hmm, is that why you got a Guardian in my house? To help clean?"

Oh shit.

I glance over at Jace and just now realize he's got his new Guardians jacket on. Probably should've taken that off before we came inside, but now there's no denying it.

"He's with me," I quickly saw.

The way Mama Booker looks at me almost makes me want to shrink down and hide. She believes me, but she's not happy about it. If anything, she looks disappointed in me, and that feels worse.

"Mom," Marcel starts and clears his throat. "We both know who did this. We can't handle them on our own."

"I can handle Diego and Jamal just fine. I whipped their butts when they barely reached my waist and I can whip them now. We don't need help from another gang," Mama Booker states confidently.

Jace stands up straight and holds his hands out in front of him in a placating gesture. "Ms. Booker, I don't mean..."

"No!" She snaps, stabbing a finger in his direction. "We do not help from you or your guys. I can take care of my family just fine. Now if you don't mind, I'd like you to leave my home."

"Mama," Marcel protests only to be quieted by her sharp glare.

Jace's lips thin as he nods and quickly makes his way out.

I follow close behind silently mouthing to Marcel, "I'll call you," and then turn to Mama Booker. "I'm sorry, Mama. We were just trying to help."

Mama Booker's eyes soften as she takes my hand in both of hers. "I hope you know what you're getting yourself into, honey. This life can be hard for those that love men like that."

"I-I..." Shit. What do I say to that?

But I don't have to say anything, the way she's looking at me is like she can see straight down into my soul. It's unnerving and makes me squirm, my eyes dropping to the cluttered floor.

"Lexi," my second mother says softly. "Be careful. You're one of my kids too, and it would kill me to see something happen to you."

Chewing on my lip, I nod, unable to look her in the eyes before turning to leave.

Maybe she has a point. Do I really know what I'm getting myself into?

By the time Jace and I get back to his apartment, the sun has set and the air is cooling down. It's a Holiday week so even though it's a Sunday, I don't technically have to be home at a certain time. But I also never told Mom I was staying out last night and she's already sent me several texts asking me when I'm coming home. Even now, as I climb off the back of Jace's bike, my phone buzzes with a new text.

Mom: I know you're with Jace but I really need to talk to you. Please don't stay out all night.

Alexis: Sure thing. I'll head home in just a minute.

"Your mom," Jace asks as he hangs the helmets on his handlebars.

"Yeah. She needs me home."

Before I can pocket my phone, Jace steps forward and grabs my waist. He presses me lightly against his bike and nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck. My pulse instantly kicks up as my eyes flutter shut.

"You really gotta go, baby?" Jace whispers, teasing me with feather-light kisses against my skin.

A hard shudder travels down my spine. "Y-Yes. I'm sorry. I wish I could stay."

With a deep sigh, Jace reluctantly pulls away and runs his hands through his chestnut hair. "Fine. Fucking sucks, but I get it."

Stretching on my tiptoes, I give him a quick kiss. "Maybe I can stay tomorrow night."

"Or I could just sneak into your window tonight." He smiles devilishly.

"Maybe." I shrug and turn to walk away.

I don't take more than a step before Jace's hand wraps around my arm and pulls me back. Before I can say anything, his lips are on mine, kissing me with a desperate hunger, and making me shake from head to toe. His hand holds the back of my neck as his tongue wraps with mine, keeping me from moving until he captures my bottom lip between his teeth, and let's go.

"You didn't really think I was gonna let you leave with that weak ass kiss did you?"

Slowly opening my eyes and immediately gazing into his dark blue pools that reflect the night sky above, I'm lost for words. Which only makes his smile grow wider.

"I'll call you later, Alexis."

"Mm-hmm," I hum and stumble away, still holding his longing stare as I make my way to my car.

Dating Jace this time around is going to be a whole new ball game. A dangerous one where I might wind up losing my mind with need. But I'm pretty sure it'll be worth it. It has to be.

I give him one last wave as I pull out of the West Garden's parking lot and head home, still slightly in shock. The drive doesn't take long though, and I'm finally starting to feel normal as I pull into the driveway behind Mom's car. As I shut the car door behind me and starting walking towards the house my phone vibrates in my pocket.

As I shut the car door behind me and start walking towards the house my phone vibrates in my pocket.

Jace: I already miss you. Come back.

A smile pulls at my lips as I shake my head and text back.

Alexis: Can't but I miss you too. Go to sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Jace: Leave your window unlocked.

Alexis: Sure.

I roll my eyes and pocket my phone just as I reach the porch steps only to stop in my tracks.

Sitting on the steps, wrapped in an oversized hoodie is Ava. She sits completely still, heads down with her dark hair flowing out of the hood on both sides, but I know she sees me as her shoulders tense.

"Ava," I greet, caught off guard, and lost for words.

She keeps her head down. "Hey, Lex."

Silence fills the space between us for a couple minutes. I hate it. Things shouldn't be this fucking weird between us. We've always been close but now, even with the few feet separating us, I feel like we're miles apart.

This fucking sucks.

Blowing out a deep breath and shoving my hands in my pocket, I peer down at my shoes. "What's going on, A?"

"I...I wanted to apologize." Ava sighs and lifts her head while looking off to the side. Saying sorry isn't something she's good at. In fact, I don't think I've ever heard her say it. "I shouldn't have flown off the handle like I did. I...I know my relationship or lack thereof with Caleb isn't your fault."

It's hard to believe that our friendship blew up just a week ago. After everything that's happened this week, it feels like ages ago. But the pain in Ava's voice still sounds as fresh as it did at the party. She's hurting and knowing that she's been suffering all alone all week kills me.

Casually shrugging, I kick some rocks on the ground with the toe of my shoes. "You're human, A. We all say things we don't mean when we're upset."

"Yeah but...you didn't deserve that, Lex."

"No, I didn't." Attempting to build a bridge between the two of us, I crouch down in front of her and grab her hand. "Ava, you're one of my best friends. I would never do something to hurt you. Especially with a boy."

Ava tilts her head to the side, finally meeting my gaze. "But Caleb isn't just a boy. He's one of us. And I screwed everything up."

"You didn't screw anything up." I shake my head. "I'm still here and you know if we called Marcel right now, he'd be here in a second."

"But what about Caleb?" She whispers so low I almost don't hear her.

I wish I had a good answer for her, but I haven't heard from him all week either. I've barely even seen him at school. As much as I want to fix things with him, I'm more lost than ever on how to do that.

The small smile I have slips as my head falls forward. "I don't know what to do there. I can't give him what he wants and I have a feeling that's not something he's gonna be willing to accept." I look back up and see Ava's big brown eyes brimming with tears. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't of said that. You still care about him. I'm so stupid."

"No." Ava squeezes my hand. "I need to hear it. I've always known how he felt about you and yet I let myself fall for him anyway. The sooner I can let go, the better." She lets go to wipe her eyes with the heels of her hands. "It might just take me some time to do that, and staying cooped up at home all by myself isn't helping."

Attempting another smile, I stand up and hold a hand out to her. "Well, you're in luck then. I happen to know that ice cream is the first step to patching a broken heart, and I have tons stocked in my freezer."

A small chuckle slips past her lips as she takes my offered hand to help her up. "You wouldn't happen to have toppings in that stock would you."

"Oh hell yeah. Chocolate syrup, caramel, sprinkles, whipped cream, and gummy bears. I got it all." I throw an arm around her small shoulders and steer her to the house.

"Sounds perfect." Ava smiles up at me and for the second time this weekend, I feel like things are getting better.

Now if I keep this upward projection, all should be good.

Pausing just inside the house, Ava shoots a hesitant look my way. "I'm probably overstepping here but...you think I could come hang out on Thanksgiving. Mom's going on some trip and I really don't wanna be alone."

"Of course, A. You're always welcome." I step in the kitchen and freeze-Shit, I'm supposed to go to the barn after dinner on Thanksgiving-Slowing turning around, I look at Ava and cringe. "But...I also have to go somewhere later that day. I'm pretty sure you could come with me, but I have to explain a few things first."

Ava raises one perfectly shaped eyebrow at me. "Like what?"

"Let's get that ice cream first. Then I'll explain everything." I wave a hand toward the fridge and make a silent prayer that my friend doesn't freak out when she finds out I'm officially with Jace, and that he's part of an MC.

But if we're gonna fix our friendship, I need to be honest with her. No more secrets.

I start pulling out all the supplies needed for the best sundae's while mentally planning how I'm going to explain everything to Ava. She sits at the counter across from me, scooping the ice cream into the bowls when Mom walks into the kitchen.

"Oh, hi, Ava," Mom smiles wide. "Didn't know you were here. It's so nice to see you, sweetie."

Ava holds up a spoon in the air. "Need an emergency ice cream session with the bestie."

"Boys?" Mom asks carefully.

"Boys," Ava and I say at the same time.

Mom pulls up a stool next to Ava but there's something about her that's making me pause for a closer look. Her hazel eyes seem brighter, her smile wider. It's almost like she's...glowing.

"Oh my God! Are you pregnant?" I blurt out louder than necessary. "Is that what you wanted to talk about tonight?"

Ava's eyes double in size as she turns to look at my mom.

Mom shakes her head and laughs, the sound coming out with so much joy. "No. I'm not pregnant...but," she bites her lip and cringes slightly before lifting up her hand, revealing a huge ass diamond on her ring finger. "Carl did ask me to marry him."

My jaw falls to the floor as my brain craps out.

"Holy shit!" Ava shouts.

Mom's eyes nervously watch me. "Lex...say something please."

I have no words...this...this is so big.

It's everything I've wanted for her.

Dropping the canister of sprinklers on the counter, accidentally knocking it over, and sending the rainbow specs everywhere, I run around the counter and nearly tackle Mom off her stool.

"I'm so freaking happy for you!"

Mom belly laughs and hugs me back. "Oh, that means so much to me, honey. Thank you."

Still wrapped around my mom, I look over at Ava. "Grab another bowl, chick, this just became a celebrating!" 

💋____________________________________💋

Hey everyone, sorry this chapter is slightly late. I know I've been a little behind lately but I am still determined to get at least two chapters out a week. Things have just been hectic lately. 😬

Before I get to the question section, I want to let you all know that I made a small tweak earlier this week. When it comes to Carl's daughter Mila, I actually decided to give her a twin brother. So now Carl has two kids, Mila and Kwan. You can find Kwan's character banner on the banner's page with the others. If you want a little info on him, you can reread chapter 21) Hearting-Stopping Offers, and the section where Lexi's mom tells her about the death of Carl's ex-wife. I know this doesn't seem super important right now but it will be later in the series. 

Ok, back to this chapter. I know not a lot happened but I needed to set a few things up. I wonder if any of you can see where some of this is going. 😏

So, what do you think of this chapter? Are you happy everything is starting to come out and everyone is starting to learn the truth? Do you think Marcel should go talk to the Guardians for help? What do you think of Ava's apology? Is there hope for her and Lexi's friendship? And what about that small bit of news at the end, does a wedding sound like fun to you?

Let me know what you think in the comments and if you like what you read, please hit that star button!

P.S. Heads Up:::::I am going to be trying to wrap up this book by chapter 50. Not sure I'll be successful, but I figured I'd let you all know. Though once this one is done, I'll be diving into book 2 right away. So, fear not!

As usual, the teaser for chapter 40 will be posted on my Instagram and Twitter in a day or two. Keep an eye out for it! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
425K 3K 20
| EDITED & FULL VERSION IS OUT ON KINDLE NOW | Young Alexandra Lowell is head over heels in love with Marcus Torres-her brothers best friend. He's a...
21.2K 576 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
1K 156 30
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...