The Boy Next Door {Completed}

By xplrrsolby

Sam moves next door to Colby... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
new book

•56•

1.7K 39 11
By xplrrsolby

Sam

• 2 months prego

I snuggle into Colby as I wake up and he groans and turns away from me "Colbs" I whine "hm" he hums tiredly "come back" I whine and he turns back around and pulls the blanket over us and pulls me close and I nuzzle my head in his chest "go back to sleep" he mumbles kissing my head I smile and slowly fall
back to sleep.
I feel someone shaking me making me wake up "baby get up" Colby says softly and I open my eyes and sit up with a small yawn and I grab my phone checking the time 10:00 "it's ten" I say putting my phone down he nods and he kisses my forehead "I made breakfast" he says as he grabs a plate of food off the side table "thank you" I smile taking it "of course" he says kissing my temple and he grabs his plate and turns on netflix and we eat.
I come out of the bathroom and crawl back into bed cuddling into Colby and he wraps his arms around my waist "what do you want to do today?" he asks rubbing my back softly "I just wanna cuddle" I say snuggling into him "aw baby" he coos I giggle blushing a little and he kisses my head and holds me. My phone goes off so I reach over and grab it seeing its from Devyn and Tara

Girlies

Devyn✨: let's hang out!

Sammyy: no not today

Tara 😍: well..

Sammyy: what??

Devyn✨: too late

I whine and put my phone down holding Colby tighter "baby what's wrong?" Colby asks sitting up and pulling me into his lap "I wanna be with you" I say with a pout looking up at him "you are baby" he says cupping my cheek caressing it gently "yeah but Dev-" "Sammy!!" Devyn and Tara yell as my door swings open I sigh and put my head on Colby's chest "c'mon, get dressed!" Devyn yells "I don't wanna" I say holding Colby tighter "baby you can go it's ok" "fine" I huff and getting up going to my closet closing the door somewhat hard and look through my clothes for something to where. Arms slither around my waist but I push him off "baby.." he trails off with a sigh "what Colby?" I say getting mad "what's wrong baby?" he asks with a small frown I roll my eyes and go back to looking for clothes. He grabs my hands and rubs the back of them with his thumbs "talk to me baby, what's wrong?" he asks softly "n-" "don't say nothing cause I know it's something" he says cutting me off and tears fill my eyes "baby, don't cry" he says cupping my cheeks and wiping my tears before they fell and I hug him and he back rubbing my back and I nuzzle my head in his chest "why are you mad baby?" he asks gently "I'm not I just-" I sigh he hums and continues to rub my back rocking slightly "I don't wanna hang out with them" I mumble "why not?" I sigh "it'll be f-" he starts but I pull away from the hug "stop saying that! it's only fun if I actually want to do it!" "baby, baby calm down" he says pulling me back into a hug "no Colby, I just want to be with you whenever I think we finally are going to hang out someone always comes to hang out with me never you and you just let me go!" I yell tears forming in my eyes again "I'm sorry baby, I di-" "yes you did Colby! You did know I always say I want to be with you! you just tell me to go, I ask for you to go with and you never do! All I want is a week with just you, it's always only two days the week we have the full day and it's not the same since we have school I at least want the weekend it's not fair!" I say, tears spilling out of my eyes "ba-" "no! Colby it's been a month of this happening and not once did you ever say you wanted me to stay back or come with" he frowns and pulls me in a tight hug "I promise you, I want to spend everyday with you-" "th-then why won't you" I whisper cutting him off "because-" he doesn't say anything and pauses "b-because why?" I ask pulling away he sighs and cups my cheeks wiping my tears "because I can't" I furrow my brows "I didn't tell you because I don't want you doing it with me, but I got a job at the grocery store" he says "why?" I ask tilting my head slightly he smiles "because my mom wanted me to do something to fill in for football since it's over" I nod and he kisses my forehead "can I do it with you?" I ask with a small smile he chuckles and shakes his head and I pout "pleasee" I beg he shakes his head "no baby" I huff crossing my arms he chuckles "baby I don't want you to cause your pregnant" I sigh "ok" he pecks my lips "so you have work now?" I ask he hums "I'm late now" "sorry" I mumble with a small giggle he hums "but can I come with, my mom's been needing to go grocery shopping but doesn't have time so she asked me" he hums "hurry and get dressed" I nod and he pecks my lips and leaves the closet.

I grab my phone and slip it in my back pocket and head downstairs and I go to my mom's room grabbing the card and then go out to Colby's car. "bye Sammy!" Tara and Devyn wave and they drive away "bye!" I call back getting into the passenger seat. Colby smiles and starts the car and pulls out of the driveway "how long do you work for?" I ask as he places his hand in my thigh "today and tomorrow is untill 4" I groan making him chuckle "are you staying there the whole time?" he asks "can I?" he shrugs "if you want" I nod and I turn on some music as he drives the rest of the way.

-

Colby parks the car and I unbuckle and get out and I go around waiting for him. He gets out and takes off his hoodie tossing it back in the car and fixes his hair as he's now in his work shirt I smile softly and he closes the door and grabs my hand as we walk inside. "Colbs are you sure I can go back there?" I ask "well, no" he says as he opens the door I shake my head and follow him in "finally!!" a girl cheers in relief Colby chuckles shaking his head as he checks in for his shift "Sam!" I jump and look over seeing Aryia and Mike "hi" I smile as Mike gives me a side hug "ohh so your Sam" the girl says wiggling her eyebrows "yeah" I say a little confused and she laughs "leave him alone Jade" Colby says with a light chuckle "alright fine" she says holding her hands up and I giggle softly "I thought you weren't telling Sam about the job?" Aryia says Colby hums "he couldn't handle not being with me" he says "aww how cute" Jade says poking my nose making everyone laugh I whine and cover my face blushing "aw baby" Colby chuckles pulling me into his side and I wrap my arms around him hiding my face in his chest "well imma go, I'm late" Jade says going to the door "for what, smoke sesh?" Aryia asks "y'know it!" she calls as she walks out and we laugh. Colby rubs my back gently and kisses my head "why don't you get the food now?" I nod and pull away from the hug "what are you guys doing?" Aryia asks "cash register" Colby says as he grabs a thing of keys "restocking the aisles with the carts that's there already" Mike says Aryia huffs "can someone please switch with me" he begs "nope" Mike says pushing himself off the wall he's leaning on "what is it?" Colby asks "cleaning the bathrooms" Aryia grumbles and we laugh "c'mon please" he begs as Mike walks to the door "no" Mike says with a light chuckle Colby grabs my hand and we walk to the door Aryia groans and goes to get the cleaning cart I giggle and Colby kisses my head.
Colby unlocks the little door thing and goes to the cash register and gets it ready flicking a switch making the light turn on showing that it's now open he turns around facing me and he pecks my lips "how long do you think you'll take?" he asks I shrug "hour, maybe" he nods "ok come to me and then after I'll go to restocking and you can follow so we can talk" "ok" I say with a small smile he smiles and kisses me. I pull away and he smiles and pecks my lips "Colbs work, someone's here" he hums and pecks my lips once more and turns around "sorry about that," he says as he starts scanning the items "how's your day so far?" he asks after I smile softly before turning to the entrance to get a shopping cart.

I get to the fresh fruits and vegetables and I pick things out putting them in the cart "Sam!" I look over seeing Mike "hi" I smile grabbing a small bag opening it as I look for vegetables "wanna see something cool?" he asks I hum "sure, what is it?" I ask as I put a tomato in the bag looking for another good one "this" he reaches up at the top of the stand thing "Mike!!" I squeak jumping away as he turns on the sprinklers getting me wet and he starts laughing I pout "you got me wet" I whine and he keeps laughing I huff and walk away pushing the cart with me deciding to come back later. I get to the drinks and go over to the waters and grab a case of them putting it at the bottom of the cart after I go to the sodas grabbing dr. peppers. After, I go to the meats choosing some things.
After awhile I finish getting food and I head back to the front before realizing I never went back to get vegetables and fruits so I go back there. I get different kinds of fruits and I go to the vegetables grabbing different kinds. I grab another small bag and open it "Sam!" I look over seeing Aryia this time and he pulls me into a side hug "hi, you better have washed your hands after the bathrooms" I say as I pull away he chuckles shaking his head "don't worry I did" I hum as I grab an avocado "wanna see something?" he asks "if it's the water i- Aryia!!" I yell as he turns in the water getting me wet again "Aryia I'm soaked!" he laughs and turns it off I pout "hey-" Mike starts as he walks over but he laughs at me "stop it's not funny" I whine "how did you fall for it twice?" Mike asks with a laugh "I didn't! I said no but he cut me off and turned it on!" they laugh making me huff and I put the avocados in my cart and I walk away going to Colby.
I get to the register and Colby is leaning against the desk on his phone I shake my head and put the food on the door belt after I finish I go over to Colby and lean over and kiss him and he pulls away quickly letting out a breath of relief as he sees it's me and I giggle softly "baby you scared me" he says as he starts scanning the food "sorry Colbs" he hums "it's ok I'm just glad it was you" I nod he looks up at me "why are you wet?" he asks furrowing his brows "Mike and Aryia" he chuckles "stop it's not funny! they turned on the sprinkler things by the vegetables" I huff "ok, ok I'm sorry for laughing" he says obviously holding in his laugh I huff pulling the cart over to the bags putting them in the cart "Colbyy stop" I whine as he starts laughing "ok, alright, uh pay now" he says laughing a bit I huff and slide the card in the thing paying for the food. He pecks my lips and then hands me his car keys "I'll be in the back room" "ok" he kisses my temple and I walk out to his car. I pop the trunk of the car and I unload the groceries after I finish putting them in I close the trunk and I unlock the car and open the driver's side and grab Colby's hoodie off the seat and get in the car and shut the door changing my shirt. I get out of the car locking it after I go back inside dropping off the cart before going towards the back room.

I get to the back room and I hear my name so I stop "does Sam know yet?" Mike asks "no and he's not going to for a while" Colby says "I think you should tell him" Aryia says "no I-" I open the door and he immediately stop talking I sigh and sit down in a chair "I see your not wet anymore" Mike says "shut up" I mumble making him laugh I sigh and zone out thinking about what they could be talking about. "Sam!" I jump and look up "what?" I ask "want some lunch?" Aryia asks "oh sure" he nods and gets up going to the counter making sandwiches with Mike "c'mere baby" Colby says opening his arms motioning me to sit in his lap but I shake my head "baby" he pouts I smile slightly and pull out my phone he huffs and pulls me off my chair and sits back down pulling me into his lap I sigh and wrap my legs around him and scroll through my phone again. Colby takes my phone out of my hand and turns it off "Colbs give it back" I say trying to take it from him but he only moves it away from me I sigh and he puts it on the table I sighs and lay my head on his chest wrapping my arms around his torso and he puts his chin on my head and wraps his arms around my waist "you ok baby?" he asks gently I hum deciding to forget about what they were talking about since he said 'yet' meaning I might know soon "you sure?" he asks sounding unconvinced I sigh and look up at him "I promise Colbs" he scans my face then presses a kiss to my forehead I smile and peck his lips making him smile and he kisses me softly "ok break it up love birds, lunch is done" Mike says and we pull away from the kiss and I move back into my own chair "you move on fast" Aryia mumbles as he gives me my plate "what?" I ask confused "you know what" he says sitting down "I- oh my god shut up" I say with a soft giggle "what, you did" he says as he takes a bite of his food "ok and? it was a couple months I don't even know what I saw in you" he chuckles "I don't know either" he says as he looks at Mike seeing if he has any ideas and he shrugs "wait y'know what it was," I say figuring it out he hums in response "it was the fact that you were the first guy that actually talked to me and was my only friend that wasn't a girl at the time" I explain "make sense I guess" Aryia says "what about me!?" Mike yells "I met him first, also you were kinda scary" I say making them laugh.
I get up and follow Colby as he leaves the back room "where we going?" I ask grabbing his hand he smiles lacing our fingers together "I'm putting away whatever Mike didn't get to finish" I hum and swing our hands he smiles squeezing my hand lightly "there's one!" I say pointing at a cart he hums and we walk to it. He lets go of my hand and he opens up one of the boxes and it's full of peanut butter jars and he puts one on the shelf and I pucker my lips "kiss" he smiles and pecks my lips and he puts another jar and pecks my lips again. "Colbss" I whine "babyy" he mimics opening a new box it having jelly in it and he starts putting them in the shelf "Colbs, kiss!" he chuckles "baby if we do that for every one its gonna take forever" he says as he continues putting the jelly on the shelf I frown "ok" I mumble and he pecks my lips making me smile.
I watch as he opens another box and I smash my lips against his he smiles in it wrapping his arms around me, I pull away and he smiles and pecks my lips "after five boxes we kiss?" I ask hopeful he smiles "alright baby" I smile wide and watch as he stocks the shelves as we talk and talking a small break as we kiss after a fifth box.

-

"ok c'mon baby" Colby says after checking out for his shift I smile and grab his hand and we walk out. We get to the car and I get in the passenger side and he gets into the driver's side. He starts the car and backs out of the parking lot and onto the road. I turn on some music and look out the window singing softly Colby gently grabs my hand interlocking our fingers and I smile at him "don't stop baby" he pouts and I giggled softly with a small blush "please baby" he begs looking at me as he stops at a red light "fine, give me a kiss first" he smiles and leans in kissing me softly. He starts moving again as the light turns green and he squeezes my hand rubbing the back of it with his thumb I smile and look out the window singing softly.
He pulls into my driveway and then parks and we get out of the car and unload the groceries putting them away. We go upstairs and he takes off his shirt and lays in bed I smile and take off my pants and I lay next to him cuddling into him he hums wrapping his arms around me pulling me closer "can we take a nap?" I ask looking up at him "yeah" he says and kisses my forehead I smile and nuzzle my head in his neck "I love you baby" he says as he kisses my head "I love you too Colbs" he tightens his grip slightly and I close my eyes and he pulls the covers over us and I soon fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 566 21
★彡[ᴡʜʏ'ᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ]彡★ In which a girl falls for a boy that might not be over his ex Scenery sequel
239K 4.7K 29
🤤 Solby 🤤
131K 2.1K 33
In which a girl meets her celebrity crush
2.6M 34.8K 108
@colby_brock started following you.