γ€Š Every face wears a mask 》

By white_17_rabbit

We all wear a mask. We all pretend. It's like each one of us is playing a role in a play. It's an endless cyc... More

♧ Chapter 1: Nightmares Are Real ♧
♧ Chapter 2: First Encounter ♧
♧ Chapter 3: The Bullies Are Back ♧
♧ Chapter 4: Naruto's Past ♧
♧ Chapter 5: I'll Be Your Friend ♧
♧ Chapter 6: Relapse ♧
♧ Chapter 7: The Sleepover ♧
♧ Chapter 8: Broken♧
^^
♧ Chapter 9: Let the game begin ♧
♧ Chapter 10: Fucked up ♧
♧ Chapter 11: Clowns And Not ♧
♧ Chapter 12: Endless Cycle ♧
♧ Chapter 13: The Pain Is Just Too Real
♧ Chapter 14: Fight ♧
♧ Chapter 15: Kawaii Idiots ♧
♧ Chapter 16: Frustration♧
♧ Chapter 17:A Razor, A Joint, A Cigarette Or A Bottle Of Vodka♧
♧ Chapter 18: Beaten Up ♧
♧ Chapter 19: You Matter More ♧
♧ Chapter 20: 'Cuz Everybody's On Drugs♧
♧ Chapter 21 ♧ Gaara's Good-Bye
♧ Chapter 22: Kankuro's Resolution♧
♧ Chapter 23: Used, Hurt, Hit & Cursed♧
♧ Chapter 24: I...I like you ♧
♧ Chapter 25: You Are Worth It ♧
♧ Chapter 26: Can I play with madness? ♧
♧ Chapter 27: Psycho ♧
♧ Chapter 28: All apologies ♧
♧ Chapter 29: "With the lights out it's less dangerous" ♧
♧Chapter 30: Mending what's broken. ♧
♧ Chapter 31: I'm sure I love him ♧
♧Chapter 32: That smile♧
♧Chapter 33: Danger Danger Danger♧
♧Chapter 34: Bitter-Sweet Revenge♧
♧Chapter 35: Gone Away♧
♧Chapter 36: Welcome Home ♧
♧Chapter 37: Inner Demons♧
♧Chapter38:I Love You, My Dobe♧
♧Alternative Ending♧
A/N

~π•Šπ•‘π•–π•”π•šπ•’π• ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣: π”½π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π•π•π•ͺ β„π•šπ•€~

1.1K 54 77
By white_17_rabbit

                    What followed wasn't exactly easy, as once they were found, Itachi wasn't happy with the stunt Sasuke and Naruto pulled, but at the same time he hugged them tightly, so relieved that they were both alive and unharmed. He would have been shattered, if something would have happened to his beloved little brother. Shortly after the reunion Naruto passed out, causing Sasuke to freak out, but thankfully two ambulances were there along with the police cars. Naruto was placed on a stretcher, while the other crew wanted to check Sasuke's condition, something that he of course declined, since his only worry was his lover.
As usual, thanks to his connections he managed to get his way, being transported to the hospital along with the blond. He would hold his hand tightly and kiss it, occasionally stroking his cheek and head, his touch so very gentle, despite his cold hands, but once they arrived at the hospital they got scolded even more. The doctors couldn't even figure out how the boy had been able to stand all that, it must have been sheer willpower, as due to the months he'd been in a coma his muscles were all fucked up and weak.

In the following weeks Naruto had to remain in the hospital, constantly having tests run on him and of course doing therapy, just trying to get his life back on track, catching up with school work and such. Sasuke would of course visit him daily, each time bringing him different small gifts, wanting to spoil him as much as he possibly could. At night the hospital staff literally had to kick him out in order to separate them, although now and then he did manage to spend the night there, even if it meant sleeping in a chair. Normally he would just watch over Naruto the whole night, being absolutely terrified of having something done to him. He had become really overprotective, more so than before. It was a bit suffocating for Naruto at times, but he understood why he was being like that, knowing that his boyfriend only wanted the best for him.

*Two Months Later*

Today Naruto's release is finally going to happen. He was so very excited to get the hell out of that place and start living a normal life again, well as normal as it can get after the traumatic events they've been put through. He's currently talking to a shrink once a week, since Itachi had been advised that by the medics. Sasuke was supposed to have his own appointments, but he refused. As always, he kept things for himself, opening up to Itachi or Deidera now and then, whenever he would have a night terror, which by the way had been really frequent at first...

Sasuke had actually gotten his license, but Naruto didn't know about it, yet. He wanted to surprise him, while Itachi and Deidera were preparing the welcome-back-party-dinner.

Naruto POV:

I was dangling my legs of the edge of the bed, so very eager to be released from the hospital. I just miss home so much; more important I miss sleeping and cuddling and going out on dates with him. I miss being free...I miss...I miss...
Over the past months, which I have of course lost track of, I've gotten acquainted with the nurses, doctors, patients and even the floor. I know it's crazy, but I'm in desperate need of socialization, so of course I started to confine into the floor...
Sasuke always did his best to keep me company, even at night on video calls and such, but it just wasn't the same...

Anyways, point is I'm getting released. I still get easily worn out, but at least I can walk normally and no longer am in need of a wheelchair or crutches. I impatiently stare at the clock. 1 Minute and 45 seconds left, I tell myself counting every millisecond, until sure enough, perfectly on time the door opens, revealing my gorgeous raven-haired boyfriend.
"Took you long enough!" I complain, making it pretty obvious how much Sasuke's been spoiling and coddling me. He chuckles and walks over to the bed with something behind his back, soon revealing a bouquet of bright yellow roses. They must have cost a fortune, since there were at least 15 of them...He kissed my cheek, then my other cheek and then my forehead. I pouted exaggerated, wanting my lips to be kissed also. He smirked and finally did so.
"What did I say about wasting money on gifts!?" I scolded him
"I believe there should be a 'thanks, babe' first..." he replied sheepishly. I roll my eyes and playfully bite his nose.
"Thank you, Sasuke. I really love them a lot!" I cheered and then pecked his lips several times.

We soon made our way to the parking lot with Sasuke constantly insisting to carry me, but it's obviously not needed, so I just kept declining his offer.
Once we got there, I realized that Itachi and Deidera were missing...
"Are we going home on foot?" I asked confused, although obviously hyped about the possibility since it was my first time out in over two months. I felt like I was in prison even if the hospital had a yard.
I looked up at Sasuke only to see a smirk form on his lips, his signature cocky one. I missed getting pissed off by it. He pulled out what seemed to be a set of car keys, followed by a bling noise and lights. I look at the brand-new black Chevrolet Camaro and gasp, slowly catching on.
"No bloody way, teme!" I exclaim in the purest state of shock, yet.
"You better believe it." Sasuke stated, sort of stealing my line as I continued drooling over the car. He placed my bags in the trunk and then walked over to the passenger's seat, opening the door for me like a real gentleman. I slowly get in and he places the roses on my lap, shutting the door. I see some girls fangirling over the car and my man, which obviously earns them glares from moi (= me in French).
Sasuke gets in as well, makes me buckle up and then we drove off, the whole ride consisting of me asking questions about how he had gotten his driver's license, the money for the car and such.

*Time skip to when they arrive home, because I bet y'all want to get down to the spicy moment already xD*

Still Naruto's POV:

I offer to help Sasuke carry my bags, but he refuses to let me, making me just hold onto the bouquet. I sigh and since his hands were full, I take the key out of his back pocket and unlock the door, walking in first only to have party poppers explode on me. I was startled, quickly stepping back to hide behind Sasuke, until I realized what was actually going on, catching sight of the welcome home banner along with the two grown up males. We had dinner together and it was really refreshing, although a part of me just wanted to be alone with Sasuke already...

3rd Person POV:

No matter how dramatic it may sound, as soon as the door to Sasuke's room was closed, the blond let himself fall in his arms, as they hugged each other so very tightly, like it was the first and last time...
"I missed you so much..." Sasuke whispered. Naruto whimpered and hugged so much tighter, clenching onto hm for dear life, because he had sincerely thought that this moment was never going to happen. After hugging for what felt like an eternity, the two finally separated, lovingly gazing into each other's teary eyes. Sasuke brought a hand up to Naruto's cheek, caressing it so very softly.
" I can't believe you're actually crying!" Naruto teased, obviously ruining the mood as usual.
"You're unbelievable, you usturatonkachi!!!!" Sasuke exclaimed, letting out a quiet chuckle and pulling away. "Come on, I'll run you a bath, you stink..." he cooed, pinching his nose, making him pout and get self-conscious.
"It's not my fault! Plus, you're supposed to love me no matter what!" he exclaimed crossing his arms like a little kid. Sasuke ruffled his messy hair and since most of Naruto's things needed to be washed, he picked out a soft hoodie and some shorts from his own garderobe, along with a clean towel, bringing them into his bathroom, cleaning the tub really well, before running him a bath, deciding to be a bit romantic and add some petals from a yellow rose, along with some candles. He wanted Naruto to just relax and enjoy himself. Once everything was set and the temperature was just perfect, he called out for him.

Naruto was just lying in bed, flipping on all sides, so very happy to be back. Before he knew his bath was ready. He got up and slowly poked his head into the room, his eyes going a bit wide at the scene. It was like in movies...
"You know...maybe I should leave more often..." he teased, obviously enjoying the way he was getting treated.
"Or I could just chain you up in the basement...YOUR choice!" the ravenette stated, obviously just messing around, making Naruto gulp, but chuckle.
Sasuke then walked over to him and kissed his forehead protectively.
"Enjoy. I left the clothes there along with the towel, if you need my assistance call me..." he spoke, starting to walk away, only to have his boyfriend grab his wrist and stop him.
" Stay...please." he muttered embarrassed, his cheeks as red as a rose in full bloom. " Afterall it's a pity to let all of your hard work go to waste..." he added in an attempt to justify his weird behavior. Sasuke was surprised and a bit overwhelmed by how cute the other was acting...
"Well if you insist~" he teased, closing the door.

Sasuke slowly started to undress, while Naruto just watched him, biting his lips shyly. He caught a glimpse of that and smirked.
"Are you going to just stay there all day and watch me, Naru~?" he purred lowly, making Naruto blush embarrassed, looking like he had been caught red-handed, as he turned around and slowly started to undress himself also.

Sasuke got in first, sitting down on one end, watching Naruto get in and sit down on the opposite end, frowning at his scars, because he blamed himself for what had happened to him...
Naruto looked like he was hesitating about something, but after a few minutes he gathered the courage an scooped over, making himself comfortable on Sasuke's lap, as they were now both blushing intensely.
"Are you comfortable?" he teased to which Naruto just nodded his head, smiling softly. The raven-haired male wrapped his arms around his slender waist, placing sweet kisses on his shoulders to loosen up his tension, successfully making Naruto relax, as he started to play with the petals and bubbles with an adorable and innocent smile plastered on his plump lips. Sasuke naturally found himself falling deeper and deeper in love with him, if that was even possible at that given point in time.
Sasuke started to wash him slowly and carefully with a fluffy mesh shower ball and then moved onto his hair, messaging his scalp gently, making Naruto let out small adorable noises, that showed how much he was enjoying himself. Once he was done, he extremely carefully rinsed the shampoo out, making sure that nothing got in his eyes.
Naruto then turned around, wrapping his legs around his waist and returning the favor, that way finding one of Sasuke's weakest point, which other than neck kisses was having his hair either played with or massaged. The blue-eyed boy definitely planned to use that against his lover in the future.
Once they were both all done, onyx eyes met ocean blue ones, neither of them being capable of looking away, making the moment so very intense...

Eventually Sasuke proposes to get out since the water was getting cold and he was worried about his boyfriend catching a cold. He picked him up, a surprised, but cooperative Naruto wrapping his legs tightly around the ravenette waist and his arms around his pale neck. They got out and soon started to kiss just like that, their lips and whole entire being so very hungry for the other, both emotionally and physically.

Before they knew it Sasuke was laying Naruto down on the bed hovering above him and continuing to make out for a while. He then sat up as he felt himself get hard. Naruto sat up as well, experiencing the same problem, which was only natural. They panted, foreheads rested against one another, as Sasuke looked at Naruto's now puffy and red lips pleased. He then looked back up to meet his gaze, sharing their thoughts in a non-verbal way. It was obvious how much they were longing for one another, but Sasuke was still worried, not wanting to influence Naruto's decision in any way.
"Are you sure you're ready?" he asked, knowing full well that it was his first time. The blond nodded his head without hesitation.
"I want you...all of you." he whispered, his cheeks heating up again. Sasuke nodded also, rubbing circles on his hips in a sorta sexual way.
He had always wanted to make their first time special and memorable for the blond, so that he'll never forget who he belongs to...
Sasuke got up and reached over for the nightstand to grab a condom and lube.
(Sasuke: What? No judging ...It was bound to happen, better to be ready than have to ask Itachi for it)
Naruto followed his actions with his eyes, realizing what he wanted to do he reached out and grabbed the condom, putting it back and shaking his head.
"I don't want it...Neither of us has a disease last time I checked..." he whispered
"But, babe, it's going to be more painful for you without it as a first time..." he answered, but Naruto shook his head again and pulled Sasuke back on top of him. Sasuke gave in, accepting his decision. He left the lube nearby and proceeded to make out for a bit longer, kissing and marking him all over, leaving dark love marks and random love bites all over the blonde's sun kissed skin. He started to moan softly, already seeming like he was enjoying himself a lot, whining and begging for him to hurry up already.
"Easy~ We have all the time in the world..." he growled lowly into his ear, nibbling on the tip teasingly. He was desperate for it also, but he wasn't just fucking Naruto. No, he was making love to his soulmate...They have both dreamed and fantasized about this moment, so he was going to have them savor every last second of it...Something like Rose and Jack, only their love was real and going to last until the end of time.
Sasuke slowly trailed kisses from his neck down to his v line, making sure to not leave a single scar not kissed...He wanted Naruto to know how very much he loved every single part of him.
He started to tease him, by marking his inner tights, leaving dark hickeys all over the place, licking the tip of his dick, that action alone making Naruto shiver with pleasure, that's how sensitive he was and it was to be expected after all...Precum was already leaking, leaving Sasuke quite speechless, but he continued, going back up to connect their lips and let him have a small pre taste of himself. He lubed his fingers really well and while distracting Naruto with passionate and hungry kisses, he snuck his hand down and carefully inserted the first finger, giving him time to adjust and get used to the feeling, noticing his furrowed eyebrows, after a bit he started to curl it and move it around, seeing that he started to enjoy it, so he added another finger, now scissoring his long thing fingers, again giving him time. Then finally Sasuke added a third finger, stretching him out really well, because due to how tight he was, he was really worried about making it unpleasurable or worse hurting him. Naruto started to moan louder, looking like he could cum just from that alone, which was extremely hot for Sasuke obviously having so much power over him. Suddenly Naruto flipped them around, first being sick of the teasing and not wanting to reach his high without Sasuke buried deep inside him.

The blonde started to mark him up as well, going straight for his neck and his soft spots, then slowly trailing kisses down to his member, being a quick learner. He licked the sides and then teased the tip, before trying to take him all, only to gag and choke, quickly pulling away startled, finally realizing just how big his size was. Sasuke moaned loudly surprising both of them. Despite Naruto's lack of experience, it had felt so insanely good...That alone motivated Naruto to try again, but it was futile. He kept making himself gag and it frustrated him, since he desperately wished to satisfy his boyfriend. Sasuke pulled him into a rough, messy, but loving kiss, before once again flipping them around, only this time pinning him to the bed.
"Calm down, Naruto. You have plenty of time to experience and experiment with different things~ Tonight's about making you feel good..." he cooed lowly, brushing his thumb over his bottom lip, splitting them open. He kissed him again and started to lube himself up really well.
"Are you ready?" he purred, panting sightly from the intense kisses. Naruto looked up at him, begging him, his blue orbs displaying an emotion and needy look that Sasuke had never seen before...The taller male interlaced their fingers together and the slowly pushed the tip inside. Naruto whimpered and panted heavily already, clearly needing a lot of time in between, which Sasuke patiently offered him, kissing his tears away and distracting him with kisses and nibbles, whispering sweet nothing's into his ear to get him as relaxed as possible, before finally pushing the rest of his length inside, groaning in pleasure...
"Fuck, Naruto...You're so tight...." he whispered, starting to pant also. After a while Naruto gave Sasuke a small nod, which meant that he could move. Obviously he first went slowly always paying attention to the smallest sign of discomfort, but Naruto only became more and more vocal, moaning Sasuke's name loudly and begging for more, rolling his hips in an attempt to get him to go deeper...Sasuke pinned his hips down and smirked, enjoying the mess of a boyfriend that he had caused...
"Sa...suke...ah...please...please....just...please....there..." he begged, having abandoned any sort of pride. The top smirked, knowing that he had found his g spot and finally let go of his hips, increasing his pace and going deeper and faster, but still keeping the moment loving and pure. They weren't driven by lust, even if it was a feeling that they were experiencing at the moment, but they were still driven by the endless love they carried for one another...Sasuke continued to skillfully thrust into him, their pants, moans and groans filling the room. They were being so loud that even Deidera and Itachi could hear them from their own bedroom, deciding to leave the house for a few hours.
Due to how sensitive they both were it didn't take long for them to be nearing the edge. Naruto came hard and a lot on their stomach without a warning, that's how much of a mess Sasuke had made him, that he hadn't been capable of doing something else than moaning Sasuke's name like crazy, his mind blank. His orgasm had been so intense, that he started to see constellations, his whole frame shaking with pleasure. Sasuke was about to pull out, but Naruto stopped him, pleading of him to do it and after a few more thrusts, he came deep inside him, filling him up to the brim with his hot seeds, causing Naruto to be sent over the edge experiencing overstimulation, his legs shaking even more.
Sasuke slowly pulled out, letting himself fall on the bed next to him, panting just as heavily. For a few minutes nothing could be heard beside their heavy breathing and by the time Sasuke looked over he realized that Naruto had passed out. He also noticed that his legs were still twitching and smirked 'So that's how good the dick game was..." he thought , kissing his cheek and lips.
"You didn't let me say I love you first..." he whispered and to his surprise Naruto tiredly fluttered his eyes open and smiled at him lovingly.
"I love you more..." he whispered, his voice hoarse from all the moaning. Naruto snuggled into his chest and felt right back asleep, only this time fully. Sasuke ran his fingers through his hair and kissed his head. They were all messy and sweaty. He slowly got up and cleaned them both up briefly, before turning the lights off, along with the long forgotten candles in the bathroom. He climbed back in bed and covered them up, pulling Naruto to his chest. He was drooling a bit and it was adorable.
With the promise that he'll never let him go or let anyone ever lay a finger on him, Sasuke finally drifted off into the nothingness of sleep, a small smile spread across his lips...

*The next morning*

As to be expected, Sasuke woke up before him, taking a shower and getting dressed, as he then headed downstairs to make breakfast in bed for him. Around 11am the raven-haired male entered the room with a tray, carrying a plat of freshly made waffles and a strawberry home-made milkshake. He sat the tray down on the nightstand and snuck back in bed, waiting for a few more minutes, before starting to scatter soft kisses along his neck and face. Naruto groaned, but then smiled and opened his eyes
"Good morning, sunshine~" Sasuke teased and Naruto chuckled, cuddling him, protesting against waking up, until he sniffled out the waffles. He was starving, slowly sitting up, but whimpering loudly, pain shooting through his back.
"Take it easy, babe..." he cooed, setting some pillows behind him, helping him get comfortable.
"Here, eat first and then take a painkiller..." he told him, having gotten everything ready, kissing his temple. Sasuke was a good top and would definitely be an even better dom, because he knew how important the aftercare was.
"How's your body?" he asked clearly displaying concern. Naruto appreciated everything that he was doing for him, knowing just how lucky he was.
"I'm okay..." he reassured him, even if he was in pain, happily starting to eat the delicious waffles. He was finally fully Sasuke's and Sasuke was his, that thought make him absolutely euphoric, knowing that they were the one for one another...
"What are you grinning like an idiot about, dobe?" he asked intrigued
"Nothing...Just that I'm glad to be your dobe..." he trailed off, humming softly to himself, while having a sip of his milkshake, leaving a speechless and blushing Sasuke behind.

                                                                                  The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 354 19
A secret admirer or someone who knows me. ❗️ Letters that just don't seem to have an end until they do. Naruto is 18 now, and becoming Hokage is stil...
79.7K 3.3K 19
β€’UshiTen Fantasy AUβ€’ Satori was sure he wouldn't look his way. Wakatoshi was the definition of perfect, unlike him who was the complete opposite of p...
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
7.1K 130 29
When Peach and her friends find themselves in a mysterious cabin, things go from bad to crazy. Even with Mario going to work most of the week, things...