Level And Life | KTH โœ“

Oleh myfav_tae

"Welcome to the world of Zendar!" "If you're an adventure seeker, then this game is for you. You can experien... Lebih Banyak

Level And Life
Characters
Prologue
1. Calm before the Storm
2. The Game
3. Ready, Set, Go!
4. How worst it can get?
5. In the Woods
6. First Fight
8. Bring it On!
9. Blue
10. This Magic Moment
11. Watch Out!
12. It's not over yet
13. Far from the Ground
14. Shadow
15. Fake
16. Reality in Dreams
17. The Painting
18. Don't go there!
19. Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
20. Fear the Dark
21. Sinister
22. Horror, Horror Everywhere!
23. The Evil Spirit
24. A Merry Moment
25. Melancholy
26. Hope
27. Sinking Heart(s)
28. Together, BAM!
29. Roses & Thorns
30. Promise
31. Dark & Wild
32. A Hell of a Ride
33. Forsaken
34. Reversal
35. Zero O'Clock
36. Awake
37. Playtime
38. Let Down
39. Wavering Sentiments
40. War of Arcane
41. Enchanted
42. Friends
43. You Matter
44. United by Love
45. Trust Issues
46. My Heart Will Go On
47. Hold Me Tight
Epilogue
From the Author

7. Emotions

194 26 117
Oleh myfav_tae

Taehyung and Jungkook were seated on a rock, chatting about all the things going on with them. While the others were sleeping peacefully as they were so exhausted. 

"So have you got a plan or something of how to get rid of this trouble?" Jungkook asked, letting out a little yawn. 

"I think you should also go and sleep." Taehyung said on seeing his puppy eyes.

"Nah, I'm fine hyung." he replied with another yawn but this time a bigger one. 

"You're such a bad liar but your eyes can't lie, see! they're tearing up due to sleep." Taehyung ruffled his hair. 

"But-t, are you sure hyung?" 

"Yeah yeah...you can sleep now, I'll take care of everything." Taehyung assured him, placing his hand on the former's shoulder. 

 "Alright then." Jungkook hummed with his cute sleepy eyes as he laid down beside him. 

Taehyung was now sitting all alone, looking up at the sky. He took a glance on everyone, making sure if they're sleeping peacefully when his eyes caught attention on a face which had just the right amount of shine on it. He couldn't help himself but stare at her consistently, admiring how adorable she looked while sleeping. Her silky dark brown hair tucked behind her ears while some strands poking from in between her closed eyelids. Her smooth porcelain skin with a tinge of brown, toned perfectly. A tiny mole above her thin lips which were slightly parted adding on an another charm.

A peculiar sound alarmed him out of his thoughts. He stood up and got closer in the direction of the sound, gulping down his own saliva.

As soon as he saw behind the bushes, there jumped out a strange creature that resembled a wolf, growling dreadfully. It had large pointed ears. It's huge, beady eyes sparkled like diamonds as if they were spotting their next meal. 

Taehyung dragged his steps as it slowly started to approach him. 

"H-hyung, wake up!" his voice came out shaky as he nudged Jin's shoulder with his elbow, quietly, in order to not inflame the creature. 

Within a blink of a moment, some more wolves popped out from different directions, now completely surrounding them.

Soon they all woke up getting startled from their disgusting howling sound. They all panickly gathered forming a circle as the wolves were advancing towards them from all the possible ways. They were looming closer and closer. While their eyes wandered around, searching for something to stop them. 

Jin grabbed a burning wooden stick from the lot which they'd lighted earlier and swayed it in front of the wolves. In return, they backed off a little as they tried to avoid it. 

Without a second thought, they each picked up the pieces of firewood and began to sway them against the creatures. All the wolves escaped away from there. They heaved a sigh of relaxation. 

After the incident, they decided not to sleep further so they settled themselves on the cold crinkly grass.

"So...let's talk about how everyone's got here. What on Earth happened that night that we all ended up here?" Namjoon suggested. 

"Yeah it's better, however we still have to spend the night." Bee added, agreeing with him. 

"Okay, I'll start first." Hoseok uttered.

"That night, it was raining so heavily. I remember I was in my room. It was about 7:30 or 8:00...I guess when I got a phone call from which I got an amazing news that I have got selected in the Dance Academy for which I auditioned last Saturday!! I was so so happy upon hearing that as I really wanted to join it. I started to hop around with joy and happiness. Then suddenly, a big thunderstorm occurred and all the lights went off. My computer's screen flickered in my eyes and then I woke up here, in this Jungle." Hoseok explained as he felt disappointed because he couldn't do anything now.

"I was on my knees on the floor, throwing all the things here and there out of frustration as I was so distressed because of all the things happening to me that day. All of a sudden, the loud sound of thunder rumbled. The lights went off except the one which came from my computer which was so bright that I couldn't bear it and my eyes got shut and when my eyes opened...the rest is in front of you." Taehyung told them the whole story.

"So, I was sitting on my bed, sobbing because of the argument I had with you, Taehyung." Moon said, her hands fidgeting with her fingers.

"I felt so bad. I was so hurt  that I couldn't help but my tears continued to fall from my swollen eyes. Then the booming sound of the thunderstorm startled me. I stood up in between my cries. Something blazed from my computer's screen and from then I don't remember anything. When I opened my eyes, I found myself near the water stream where I met Taehyung." 

"Ah...I still feel sorry about that Moon." Taehyung uttered while scratching his head. 

"It okay, Taehyung-ah! I already forget it."

He showed her his best smile ever.

"I was laying on my bed, busy playing a game on my mobile when all the lights went off, leaving the complete darkness in the room. I was starting to feel a bit uneasy. I couldn't even call anyone cause I was alone at home. I looked around myself...it was pitch dark everywhere, my hands began to shiver due to anxiousness and soon, it was turned into fear. Then, a bright light flashed in my eyes from somewhere which I couldn't recognize because I was so scared to even turn my head and look up and when I got conscious, I was already here." Yoongi summarized the whole situation back then.

"Hm...I know you have a fear of darkness." Namjoon said. 

"Yee."

"Actually...that day, I had a heated argument, well...more of a fight with a girl in the college. When I came back home, I was on my bed, clenching my fists in anger. I was so angry because of that stupid girl. Then there was a sudden power cut and a strong beam of light struck my eyes and I fell unconscious." Bee told feeling a bit embarrassed. 

"I told you to not get angered on anyone and control your feelings." Moon chuckled. Bee stared at her rolling her eyes.

"Um...I was watching a movie comfortably, wrapped in my blanket. It was so emotional and you know, I-I got a little emotional as well and tears dwelled up in my eyes because of sadness. I was holding the tissues in my hand. Then suddenly, the lightening flashed in the sky and a strong streak of light hit my eyes and before I could process anything, my eyes got shut." Jungkook described the situation sheepishly that he didn't want to, at all .

"Oww...our Kookie is a crybaby." Jin did exactly as he expected, teased him.

"Enough! Now it's my turn." Namjoon cleared his throat.

"That night, I was on my study table, preparing for my exam which was the next day. I was so nervous about it that my palms felt sweaty, I started to feel...anxiety. I was scrolling through the pages of my notebook crazily, then all of a sudden the loud sound of a thunder banged the windows of my room and my computer screen beamed a light in my eyes and when I came into my senses, I found myself here."

"Hyung, I told you not to take so much tension because of the studies, it only results in anxiety." Taehyung spoke with a tone which somewhat felt like half concerned and half funny.

"Okay, so I was playing a video game with my brother in my room. I defeated him and I got so excited and reminded him about my gaming skills. I remember his words-

"Ah, it was just by chance, so there is no need to show such an overexcitement.

With that he stormed out of my room. When I was closing the door, suddenly all lights went off and a golden light casted in my eyes and I don't exactly remember after that." Jin briefed everyone.

"I'm sure...your brother was saying right." Jungkook protested, taking his revenge on him. 

Jin gave him a death glare, furrowing his brows. Everyone else just laughed hysterically. 

"On that evening, I received the news that my aunt passed away in an accident. I was so broken after hearing that news as she took care of me like her own child. The feeling of grief taken over me. Then the same happened with me also and I ended up here." Jimin sighed deeply.

"Oh, sorry about it." Hoseok placed his hand on the latter's shoulder.

"Hmm...but have you all noticed, that night, everyone was going through something and if you think carefully...that incident happened with all of us at the same time. Isn't it strange?!!" Jin stated, doubting the situation. 

"Hm...it can't only be a coincidence, can it?!!" Yoongi agreed with him. 

"And there's even a more strange thing that...everyone's experiencing some kind of emotions at that time. 

So...Is the fact of us being trapped here, in this game, related to our emotions?!!" Taehyung said now realizing the set of circumstances.

Important Measures (Zendar's Manual):

"This game chooses its own players. It itself decides who is gonna play it or it's better to say...who can play it. It itself grabs the attention of the right person. If you play this game, then make sure not to express any strong emotions because it can be dangerous for your life. This game attracts the players expressing strong emotions. So please be aware of it...unless this game starts to play with your life..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys!!! How y'all doing? How was the chapter? Did you like it? let me know by your votes and comments. Thank you for reading!

And guys! the 'BE' is so beautiful, all the lyrics are so meaningful and heartwarming. They blessed us with such a amazing album, stream it more as much as possible.

I hope you all have a lovely day/night!!! Take care and stay safe~

BORRAHAE 💜💜💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

69.9K 3.9K 18
"Time is far from our enemy. It has been our savior..." *Kim Taehyung Fan Fiction *FIFTH BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (Please read the books in their resp...
441K 22.7K 41
"I never thought I'd ever find you." _________ Kim Taehyung. CEO of one the biggest companies. A cold hearted man who has no time for 'love' and onl...
5.6K 255 16
Be ready for a fun, cute and romantic story of a simple yet cheerful girl and a cold and arrogant CEO How will their romance be? And who will fall f...
44.4K 2.4K 13
"Three months was more than I needed to know that I wanted to be with you." Kim Taehyung. *Kim Taehyung Fanfiction *FINAL BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (P...