Childhood Love(KimXi)

By TeamKX

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44-Finale

Chapter 42

1.2K 18 1
By TeamKX

The school year ended.Both families agreed to spend summer together.Kim and Xian have been together for almost 3 years and they're still so in love with each other.

Both have to go to 11th grade next year.Kim finally met Xian's dad and she's closer to Xian's mom that Xian's getting jealous because she spends more time with her than him.They actually got in a fight about it but resolved it the same day.

Ella went to Manila with her family and they decided to stay for good.Jaspher has a girlfriend now and accepted the fact that he and Kim are just friends.Mia apologized to Kim for what she did a couple years ago.

Kim and Xian's parents' business merged and soon the two will be working there.They both want to and they've been training together.

"Bhie,nakuha mo ba yung schedule for next week?"Kim asked Xian "Yeah." "Do I have any meetings with anyone?" "Yup." "Who?" "Me." "Huh?" "I asked them if we could take a break since we have been busy these past couple of weeks.Miss na kita."

"That's sweet of you pero I have a lot of papers to check and I have to make an appointment with--" "Babe,pwedeng next week na lang yan.I already told them.Your assistant will do it for you."Xian said holding her hand."But it's too much for Brenda to handle."

"Please?" he said pouting.Kim kissed his lips which surprised him."Ok mister,I'm all yours." "Let's go my queen.We'll have lunch first then we'll go to the amusement park,watch a movie,anywhere you wanna go." "Wow,how long did you plan this?" "Just an hour."

"For that,you deserve a hu-" Xian kissed her."Pwedeng isa pa?" "I was gonna say hug.Ikaw ha." "I was kidding when I said an hour.That took me 2 weeks." "Really?" "Yes." "Hmm..then you deserve two hugs."

"That's it?Hindi ba pwedeng 5 kisses?" "Ang dami mo nang halik noh." "Please?Your lips are just so...addicting..I could kiss them all day." "Bola ka nanaman." "Ooh can we work out?"

"Sure pero kiss muna." "Sige na nga."Naglapat ang mga labi nila and they shared a passionate slow kiss that got deeper and deeper.Kim stopped it before it could turn into something else.

"Ano,solve ka na?" "Hindi pa eh...pwede bang isa pa.Sarap eh."Kim pinched his nose and his side and they left her office.They have each other's hand on each other's hip.Xian opened up the door for her and they ate lunch at their favorite restaurant.

"Do you have a second course you wanna take in case the first one doesn't work out?"Kim asked."Yeah.I wanna be a doctor o kaya lawyer." "That's great."They're both going to UP next year.

"Bhie,do you think we can go out if the country with our parents?" "I think so...they'll have to clear their schedules first.Where do you wanna go?" "I don't know Hawaii,Canada,L.A.Anywhere with you." "Hmm...2 weeks from now...pwede siguro sila." "That's great!Ikaw?" "Ah...I'll see." "Bhie,pwede namang i-cancel ang training eh."

"Oo nga pero I wanna start working right after college." "Hindi ba pwedeng we'll take a break after college?" "Bhie,I wanna start saving." "You don't even have to save.They'll pass the business to us." "Oo nga.That's my point.I want to be ready." "Fine.Pero we'll have to have an arrangement.3 days ka lang magwowork.4 days will be with me."

"Ano?!Hindi ba pwedeng weekdays sa work and weekends with you?"Xian sighed."That's making me think you don't want to spend time with me."he pouted."Bhie,hindi sa ganun we talked about this before remember?Work first." "Let's not talk about this ok?"Xian said.He knows that malapit nanaman silang mag-away ulit.He doesn't want that.Ngayon na nga lang sila nagkita after weeks of training.

They ate quietly.After minutes of silence,Xian spoke."Bhie,ok ka lang?" "Yeah." "I'm sorry."they said at the same time.Kinuha ni Xian ang kamay ni Kim at hinalikan ito."I love you so much." "I love you more." "No,I love you more."They finished eating and went to the movie theater.

"Bhie,rom-com?" "Yup."They bought tickets and food then went in the theater.Natawa si Xian dahil kilig na kilig si Kim sa dalawang bida."Babe ang gwapo talaga ni Mario Maurer."she whispered."Nagseselos na ako."

"Babe,wala kang dapat ikaselos dahil ikaw mahal ko.My heart is yours."he leaned her head on his shoulder and kissed her forehead.Kim fell asleep.Xian covered her with his jacket and stared at her."I love you babe."he whispered.

An hour and a half later,the movie finished and Kim was still asleep.Xian woke her up but she went back to sleep."Dito na muna tayo."she said."Babe,we can't stay here."

"Pwede yan."Xian lifted her head slowly and carried her out of the theater.He drove her home and carried her again to her bedroom.Umuwi na siya sa sarili niyang bahay.

The next day,sinundo niya si Kim as usual.With flowers.She wanted to drive but he insisted."Bhie,bakit hindi mo ko ginising kahapon?" "Tulog na tulog ka eh." "What about the plan?" "Pwede namang today." "But I need to ca--" "No excuses,we're going today" "What time?" "We'll go there right now." "Huh?Ganito kaaga?" "Bhie,they're already open." "How long does it take to get there?" "An hour.You can sleep Bhie."

He reclined her chair and she closed her eyes.Xian kissed her forehead before starting the engine.Kim woke up when they got there."Ayos lang ba tulog mo?"

"It was great." "Kiss nga."Xian said."Ayoko."she said while stretching."Ok then,I'm gonna carry you to the rollercoaster." "Bhie,huwag." "Then give me a kiss."she shook her head."Why not?Hindi mo ba ako mahal?"

"Hindi sa ganun,mabaho bibig ko." "I don't care." "Bhie naman eh!"Kim whined.He kissed her quickly."Bhie!"Xian laughed at her reaction."Tara na." "Ayoko."Kim said with her arms crossed."Naglalambing ang reyna ko.Gusto mo ba ng isa pang halik?"she shook her head."Gusto mo yata eh."he nudged her."Eh kasi naman ikaw sabing huwag akong halikan eh." "Smack lang naman yun eh."

"Ewan ko sa'yo."she got off the car and ran towards the amusement park."Bhie,wait!"she ran and Xian chased after her."Bhie!"she heard Xian call.She ignored him and continued running.Kim went in the girls bathroom and dialed Ella's number.

"Ang arte mo mahfriend!Lumabas ka na diyan baka hinahanap ka na nun."Bahala siya." "Ikaw ha,porket alam mong mahal na mahal ka ni Xian..." "Eh kasi naman mahfriend he ju--" "Pag yan nagsawa sa'yo.Naku,baka iwanan ka niyan."

"Hindi naman siya ganun."she heard a knock on the door."Kim,Bhie!Are you in there?" "Sige tatawagan na lang kita mamaya ah.Kita tayo soon,miss na kita.Bye mahfriend!"she whispered."Sige.Kimberly ha,bawas bawasan mo yan." "Oo na sige na."binaba na niya ang telepono at binuksan ang pinto sa restroom.

She was enveloped by his hug."I missed you."he said.She hugged him tighter."Sorry na.Naglalambing lang naman ako sa'yo eh.I love you."she explained."It's ok.Huwag mo ng gagawin ulit yun ha?"she nodded.

He kissed her forehead."Tara na,I want you to try rollercoasters here." "Bhie!"she whined."Don't worry,I'll be here."He pulled her closer to him and they walked towards the Space shuttle max.Kim screamed at the top of her lungs while Xian just laughed.

After the ride,Xian carried her to the Rio Grande Rapids."Just hold my hand ok?"she nodded and the ride started.She closed her eyes and screamed.Xian laughed.Kim opened her eyes quickly to hit his arm and closed them again."Kaya mo yan,open your eyes so you can see.It's not that bad." She opened her eyes and looked.They were going down.She screamed even louder and squeezed Xian's hand.

"Bhie,pwedeng luwagan mo ng konti." "Sorry."Kim stoped holding his hand and held onto the bar.She closed her eyes.Nagulat siya when she felt a hand around her.Xian."You'll be fine,it'll be over soon."A couple seconds later,the ride ended and they ate.

"Bhie,did you enjoy it?" "Sobra.Thank you for taking me here." "Anything for you."he said holding her hand and he kissed it.After eating,they sat down to rest for awhile and started riding rides again.After 2 hours,they decided to go home."Bhie,you know what I miss?"Kim asked.He thought for a second."Nandito naman ako ah." "Hindi yun.Nung magkaibigan pa lang tayo,we were usually outside playing basketball or something."

"Gusto mo?Malapit na tayo sa bahay." "Sure.Kailangan ko lang mapalit." "Hindi na,ayos na yan." Bhie,I don't wanna sweat on this clothes." "Okay fine,I'll give you twenty minutes." "Thanks."They got home and Kim ran to her room to change.Xian waited downstairs.10 minutes later,Kim went downstairs wearing short shorts,rubber shoes and a simple shirt.

"Uh uh,no way,we are not going outside with you in those clothes." "Why not?Mainit sa labas." "No.I don't want guys staring at you." "Seloso.Hindi yan." "Yeah they will." "So?You should be proud." "She sat on his lap."Pwede bang magpalit ka na lang.You can wear my basketball shorts.Huwag lang yan." "Bhie naman eh." "Sige na.For me please?"

"Sige na nga.Give me 5 minutes."Kim went to Xian's room and got his shorts."Much better.Let's go." "Mukha na akong tomboy." "It's fine.You look beautiful to me."Inakbayan siya ni Xian and they went to the park.When they got there,a group of guys passed by."Hi Miss."sabi ng isa."Hi guys,please excuse us,me and my GIRLFRIEND want to play basketball."Natawa si Kim.The guys walked away."Aww my babe is jealous."

"Sabi ko sa'yo look what happened.Kahit anong suotin guys always come.I hate it." "Does it matter?I'm yours and you are mine." "I know that but I just can't he--"Kim kissed him."I"*kiss* "love"*kiss* "you." "Can I get another one?"he said smiling."You've had enough today." "Pwedeng isa pa?Nabitin ako eh."

"Bukas na lang." "I'll tell you what.If I win,I get 2 kisses.If you win,uhm...I get a hug." "That's not fair.How about this,if I win you get nothing." "Okay if I win,I get 5 kisses now." "3." "4.Last offer." "Fine.Huwag lang dito,sa bahay na lang." "Okay."They started playing but since Xian is taller,he kept getting the shots."Pretty soon,Kim got tired and sat at the curb." "Babe wait,huwag diyan.Get up."

"What's wrong with the curb?" "Madumi." "Fine."Xian put his towel and sat on it then he tapped his lap."Come sit." "Ayoko nga." "Sige na." "No." "I'll get more kisses." "Eeee."Kim sat on his lap.They were quiet for a while.Then,Xian started talking."Next week ha,don't forget,you have to ask them." "Yeah I will."Kim turned to face Xian.Their eyes met.Xian moved the strand on Kim's face.Moments later,they were kissing.

They stopped to catch their breath."Pwede na siguro yun." "Hmm...not yet."Xian quickly kissed Kim twice."Bhie,can me and Ella have girls day tomorrow?"Xian sighed."Fine." "Yes!" "You know,you can hang out with Jake and Leo." "Nah.I'm fine,I'll just wait for you." "Isasama narin namin si Alyssa.So while us girls hangout,you boys can too."

"Nope.I'm good." "Are you sure?The girls and I are probably going shopping." "Yup." "Ok but I'll call you once we're heading home." "Pwedeng every hour?Mamimiss kita eh." "Ok." They played another round.Then,Xian carried Kim home."Bhie,baka mapagod ka."Kim said while wiping Xian's forehead."I'm fine."They got home and when Kim thought Xian was gonna let her go,he didn't.Instead,he pressed the doorbell on Kim's house while carrying her.

Lumabas ang kasambahay ni Kim at pinapasok sila."Sir,Bakit niyo po bitbit si Ma'am?May masakit po ba sa kanya?" "Ya,wala naman.He just wanted to carry me.Siraulo 'to eh." "You were already tired." "No,I wasn't." "Ayokong napapagod ka eh." "Tignan mo,pawis na pawis ka tuloy."Kim said wiping Xian's face.

"Talikod ka nga.Basa na yang likod mo eh."Xian did as he was told and Kim put her towel on his back."Ya,pakikuha nga po siya ng bagong shirt."The maid quickly went upstairs to get Xian a shirt.She got down and gave Kim the shirt.Kim continued wiping Xian's face."O,taas."Xian raised his arms and Kim took his shirt off.

She wiped his back underarms."Naku,ang asim na ng kili-kili mo."She put the new shirt on and told him to put take a shower later."Ang sweet mo talaga bhie."he said."Sus,bolero." "Maligo ka mayamaya ha?Ang baho mo na."Kim got up from the couch."Where are you going?" "Magpapalit."He went to her and hugged her from behind.

"Mamaya na."he said putting his chin on her shoulder and kissing her cheek."Bhie,pawis na pawis ako.Get away from me." "I don't care.Maganda ka pa rin." "Ma'am,Sir,kumain muna ho kayo."Xian held her hand and they went to the dining table.

"Bhie,aah."Xian said holding up an apple slice."Kim opened her mouth and Xian fed her.She fed him also."Ma'am,Sir,nilalanggam na po tayo."They laughed."Ya naman,parang hindi na nasanay sa amin."Xian said."Sabagay."

They finished eating and Kim went upstairs."I'll miss you." Xian said.Kim went back downstairs to give Xian a kiss on the cheek.Then she took a shower.Xian went to the other bathroom downstairs and took a shower there.

The next day,they both went to work only Kim had a half day."Bhie,alis na ako."paalam niya.Xian got up from his desk and hugged Kim."I'll miss you.Don't forget to call me." "Yes I will."Kim gave him a kiss on the cheek and left."Mahfriend,nasaan ka na?" she asked.Kim got in her car and told the driver to go to the mall.

They met there and ate lunch first."Mahfriend,grabe ha,tagal nating hindi nagkita." "Oo nga eh,naging busy kasi tayo." "Ikaw lang." "Ano ka,ikaw rin naman eh." "Mas grabe yung sa'yo busy sa lovelife." "Siyempre,importante ang oras para sa isa't isa." "Agree.Blooming ka ngayon." "Ikaw rin.Kamusta na kayo ni Leo?" "Ayun nagseselos kasi it's girls day." "Sa akin rin eh.Go call Alyssa."Ella dialed Alyssa's umber and told her to go to the mall.

"Anong sabi niya?" "Give her 20 minutes raw."Kim's phone rang.Xian."Hi bhie,kamusta?" (I'm fine,ikaw?Did you get to the mall safely?Kumain ka na ba?Miss na kita.) "Wala pang isang oras ha." (I miss you.) "Gawin mo na lang yung trabaho mo.Don't you have any meetings?Maglunch ka na.I miss you too." "Sus,wala pang isang oras.Grabe kayo."Ella said.

"Bhie,I have to go,nandito na si Alyssa." (Bye.Call me ok?I love you.) "I love you too.Muah." (Sarap naman.Sige,enjoy your day.Bye.")Binaba na nila ang telepono and the girls ate lunch.After that,they started shopping.Kung saan saan sila pumunta.Marc Jacob,Gucci,Chanel,Prada.The bought lots of clothes,bags,perfume.They went to an arcade to have some fun after.Then,they watched a movie.

After that,it was already 5 pm.Kim checked her phone.34 missed calls from Xian.Tinawagan niya agad ito."Babe,sorry.I lost track of time." (You made me worry!I told you to call me at least once every hour.) "Sorry bhie.The girls and I watched a movie.I'm going home right now.Can you please calm down?" (Hurry up.Mom and Dad are also worried.) "Yes I will I'm so sorry bhie." (We'll talk about this.)

"Girls,sorry ha,I need to go.Galit na si Xian.Na-stress siguro." "Ok,ingat ka mahfriend."Kim called her driver and he picked her up.An hour later,she got home.She ran inside and looked for Xian."Bhie,I'm so sorry."she said."Kimberly anong ginawa mo?" "Sorry ma,I lost track of time.The girls and I did lots of things." "Huwag mo ng gagawin ulit yun ha.Akala namin kung ano na ang nangyari sa'yo."Allan said."Opo.Sorry."She turned towards Xian.He was mad.

"Bhie,I'm so sorry.I missed you so much."she said hugging him.He took her hand and they went to the veranda."Don't do that again ok?I'm sorry I shouted at you.It's just I missed you and there was so many things that happened today." "I understand bhie.Do you want me to massage you?"He got up and walked towards her.He hugged her tight.

"Namiss kita."he said looking at her straight in the eye.He is kneeling in front of her while she is sitting down and his hands are around her waist."I missed you too.Kamusta ang training,what happened?" "Well,before I tell you.Kiss muna." "Ayaw." "Sige na." "Sa cheek lang pwede?" "Ok."She kissed both of his cheeks."So.Hindi nangyari yung deal to one of the biggest companies."

"Huh?Bakit?" "I don't know.He wouldn't explain to us why." "Okay lang yan.We'll find other ones." "Sana nga.Hopefully they change their minds kasi sayang naman." "What else?" "My secretary quitted." "Why?" "Babalik na raw siya sa probinsiya niya." "Did dad hire someone new?" "Yun nga ang problema eh,no one will accept the job." "Hmm.edi ako na lang.I'll be happy to be you secretary." "But bhie,you're also training.I don't want you to be stressed out."

"Basta.I'll be your secretary.Kaya ko namang ipagsabay eh." "Sure ka?" "Yup.Ayaw mo nun,you'll see me more often than before." "I would love that." "You can start tomorrow future Mrs.Lim-Uy." "Sira." "I'm just telling the truth.10 years from now,we can get married you know."  "I don't wanna look too far ahead." "That's fine with me." "Can I have you for at least 2 hours?" "2 hours?Saan tayo pupunta?"

"Let's go."They got on Xian's car and he drove.They stopped at a restaurant.It was dark."Sarado na sila bhie." "Hindi yan."They went in and a lady welcomed them."Reservation for Mr.Lim."Xian said.The lady led them outside of the restaurant which confused Kim."Bhie,saan tayo pupunta?"They were out of the restaurant and Kim saw a table for two.A candle-lit dinner.

"Since I didn't see you for the whole day today.I arranged a private dinner.Tayong dalawa lang." "Anong meron?" "Wala.I just want to have a special dinner with the most beautiful girl in the world." "Ang corny mo." "Yeah corny na kung corny but you're blushing."They sat down and the lady served them."How was your day with the girls bhie?"Xian asked while they were eating.

"I was great.We shopped,watched a movie,went to the arcade,kung ano ano.We caught up with each other." "While you were gone,I asked mom and dad about our plan.They agreed and so...we are going to Canada." "Really?When?Naku,I need to pack." "Next week pa bhie.Tuesday." "But that's our monthsary." "Yeah.That's why were going to Canada.I wanted something different naman." "Ok." "Meron na akong itinerary." "That's good.Where are we going?" "It will be a surprise."

"You know,I'm starting to feel bad for myself.I feel like I don't do anything for you."He held her face. "Don't say that.Your love is everything for me.You don't have to do anything for me.I love doing things for you." "Pero..." "This relationship is not about who did more for the other.I love you and you love me.That is enough."He wiped the tears falling from her eyes."Shh.Don't cry.Let's enjoy the night." "I love you so much."Kim said.They hugged each other.

Kim and Xian finished their dinner and they headed home.

 Thanks for reading! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 33.6K 32
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 Vampire [Published under Bookware's Pink & Purple] Rica Allona Nicolas Sevilla had a dream that she was lost into a strange place...
162K 3.6K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
6M 274K 72
In the near dystopian future where the population has blown up, women and the poor are more oppressed, and those with positions who abuse their power...
18.5K 138 21
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...