our summer ; choi yeonjun

By choi_waengyu_

"this was our summer" ~~ she was afraid of dancing in public he wanted to help her; he falls for her first sh... More

! important !
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
end
special chapter : first kiss
final word

12

409 17 2
By choi_waengyu_

(stream we lost the summer mv you dorks :>)

(also warning: long chapter ahead :>)

"Yah! let me go! I'm  not spending my years in prison!"

"Maybe you should have thought of that before nearly killing my brother" Joon Mee growled at SinB who has been complaining nonstop throughout their walk to the police station.

"Excuse me, I'm here to file a case against this woman on my right" Joon Mee said to the police officer at the front desk.

"What kind of case ma'am?"

"Hit-and-Run"

"Do you have any evidences?"

"I have an eye witness, will that be enough?"

"I don't see why not? Call over your witness and let's go to the interrogation room." he said before signaling two other police men to assist them.

On their way, while SinB being loud and hard-headed, Joon Mee reached for her phone and texted her eye witness, Beomgyu.

Joon Mee

I need you in the police station ASAP. The one across the hospital

Beomgyu

Coming.

"Where's you witness ma'am?" The police officer asked.

"He's on his way. He'll be here in 5 minutes." Joon Mee responded.

They were inside the investigation room, Joon Mee sitting across SinB with the police officer sitting in between the two.

While waiting for your witness, maybe you could start explaining what happened, Miss..."

"Joon Mee. Kang Joon Mee."

"Miss Joon Mee. Maybe we can start now?" The officer asked as Joon Mee obliged and started telling the officer about their night.

Less than five minutes later, the door to the investigation room opened, letting Beomgyu in. The officer stood up to greet the said man.

"Good evening, you must be the witness?"

"Yes. the name's Choi Beomgyu, sir." Beomgyu replied. "What has Joon Mee told you?"

"Well," the officer said, "she mentioned that you three were part of the recital for the dancers in Playground Studio and that Ms. SanB over he-"

"It's SinB!" SinB corrected, irritated that the officer got her name wrong.

"My apologies. She also mentioned how Miss. SinB over here disappeared before the final act. Correct?"

"Yes sir. All correct." Beomgyu replied.

"Okay then, can you tell me what else happened that led to the situation we are in now?"

"Well," Joon Mee started, "after the performance, I went out of the venue first while Beomgyu, my brother, and the rest of my friends stayed inside to change their outfits. While waiting for them, my cap suddenly flew into the pedestrian lane. I looked left and right to make sure that the street was empty and went to get my cap. Out of nowhere, a car came speeding up to me. It was fast that I couldn't think straight and process what was happening. I couldn't move due to shock. But before the car could hit me, I found myself hitting the sidewalk instead. Turns out, my brother and my friends saw the situation I was in. My brother pushed me out of the way and he ended up getting hit instead. He saved my life." she stated, her eyes glistening with a few tears threatening to fall.

"What is your brother's name and what happened to him?" the officer carefully asked

"Kang Taehyun. And he's being treated in the hospital right now, the one across this police station. Luckily, the operation was successful. We are just waiting for him to be transferred to his room and to wake up."

"And I suppose Ms. SinB here is the suspect?"

"I believe so."

"You believe?" SinB butted in "Joon Mee, you need proof, not mere speculations"

"That will be explained by Beomgyu over here"  Joon Mee replied while gesturing Beomgyu to start.

"Okay, so Beomgyu," the officer turned to him, "what is your say about the situation?"

"While everyone had their attention on Taehyun, I noticed the car who hit him stopped a few meters ahead of us. I kept my attention on the car to see if the driver would come out and apologize for what happened. He never- sorry. SHE never did. The window on the driver's side was rolled down and the reflection of the driver could be seen in the mirror. I focused on it and I made out that the reflection was of SinB." Beomgyu calmly explained.

While Beomgyu was explaining what he witnessed, SinB, on the other hand, was sweating buckets due to nervousness.

"Okay." the officer spoke up. "I think it's getting late. I will make a file case about this matter. For now, you should go home and rest. We also still need to get a lawyer for the both of you since you both have the right to have one."

"Don't worry about Ms. Kang's, officer." Beomgyu stated. "My mom is one and she would gladly defend Joon Mee."

"Thank you Beomgyu" Joon Mee responded.

"Okay then. For now, Ms. SinB will be staying here in the station" the officer announced.

"What?!" SinB exclaimed.

"As of now, the statements given are strongly against you. We have no choice but to isolate you for now until you get a lawyer" the officer explained before signaling two officers to escort SinB to one of their cells.

When SinB was out of the room, not to mention her protests along the way, the officer, Joon Mee and Beomgyu remained in the room.

"Is she not supposed to be automatically in jail?" Joon Mee asked.

"Well, it is in the law that each suspect and victim has a right to rebut and protect themselves with a lawyer. But don't worry, I don't think she will be able to escape this one even if she refuses to admit. However, you might need to find more and stronger evidences to be sure. her lawyer might accuse Sir. Beomgyu for being your witness since you both seems to be friends." the officer explained.

"What better evidence is there than a witness?" Beomgyu asked.

"Maybe more witnesses? Or a footage of the incident?"

"Footage.." Beomgyu whispered to himself. "Joon Mee, maybe there's a surveillance camera for the street where the incident happened?"

"Highly possible, and that could work" the officer said.

"Thank you, officer. Please contact us if SinB is ready to defend herself. Until then, we will get our hands on that footage" Joon Mee said before standing up along with Beomgyu. They both bowed before exiting the police station.

Joon Mee chuckled at the thought of SinB defending herself.

'There's no backing out now SinB. You will finally get the treatment you deserve for messing with me and my brother.'

~ c h a p t e r   e n d ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

don't come at me for this chapter please. i do not know anything about filing  a case at a police station. just let it be for the sake of the plot XD also stream the we lost the summer mv! we can give our five boys a win with this b-side track if we try hard enough! fighting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 87 8
where Taehyun falls in love with a boy he expected to be sweet, preppy and perfect but turns out to be the complete opposite ✩ cover by me!! started...
158K 7.7K 20
「ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ɪᴍ ʜᴡᴀʏᴏᴜɴɢ, ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ」 ❀ᴋᴀɴɢ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ
8.2K 284 35
He is not alone he got friends and brother who are more than families.. But it's all the magic of the girl he loves the most.. - - - - There is some...
8.8K 190 20
book 3 of the "Not a fan" series. I suggest reading "Not a fan" and "Perfect World" Before reading this, as it is a sequel. ... Now that the parent...