Overwatch characters x male r...

By NightAngel88

this is an Ovewatch one shot book so have fun. More

Requests
Doctor male Reader x injured Mercy
Shy Tracer x Male reader
Widowmaker x Shy Male reader
Male reader x Tracer.
Widowmaker x Wolverine Male Reader x Tracer
Widowmaker x Wolverine Make Reader x Tracer pt.2
D.va x Male Reader x Sombra
A/n
Sick Tracer x Reader
Talon Tracer x Reader x Sombra
A/n
Yandere Reader x Trace Part 1
Yandere Reader x Tracer Part 2
Zarya x Reader
Sombra x Hacker Reader
Mercy x Reader
Shy Tracer x Reader Part 2
Sombra x Reader
Talon Tracer x Reader
Sombra x Hacker Reader
Mei x Reader
Mercy x Talon Medic Reader
Zarya x Reader
Widowmaker x Infamous Mercenary Reader
Pharah x Past! WWII! Reader.
Widowmaker x Overwatch Sniper Reader
Symmetra x Reader x Pharah
Mercy x Reader Shimada
Mercy x Insane Reader
Apology A/N
D.va x North Korean reader.
Possesive vampire Mercy x Reader
Female!Reinhardt x Reader
Tracer x Swordsman Reader x Widowmaker
Mercy x Demon Reader
Widowmaker x Overwatch Reader x Sombra
Tracer x Time Traveler Reader
Tracer x Short Reader
Mei x Reader
Possesive Vampire Mercy x Reader Part 2
Moira x Bane! Reader
Talon Reader x Overwatch Tracer
Mercy x Opposite Reaper! Reader x Pharah
Ghost Rider Reader x Mercy
Brigitte x Crippled Reader
Mei x Reader
Reader x Widowmaker
D.va x reader
Ashe x Biker! Reader
Brigitte x reader
Shy D.va x Reader
Flirty! Sombra x Prowler! Reader
Echo x Half Robot! Reader
Widowmaker x Reader Part 2
Widowmaker x Reader Part 3
Widowmaker x Reader Extended Ending

Widowmaker x Spider-man! Reader

2.8K 25 19
By NightAngel88

Requested by @psycho_ranger_red to be specific this is Spider-Man Noir!

~(y/n) POV~
Fucking hell. The one time I take a vacation for myself because there was another hero in New York for a month and I'm met with more villainous assholes? God there's no rest for the wicked. I sense someone trying to come behind me. I turn and punch their face as they stumble back.

"Who the fuck are you!"

I look at the emblem on their sweater and see that fucking mark. Talon. Just my luck. I don't say anything as I pull out my gun and rush at them. Shooting their weapon I jump them and slam them to the ground.

"You're going to tell me all you know or else."

"I don't know anything! I was just given orders to attack and kill anyone that got in our way!"

"Well idiot you failed part two. I'm not going down for a long time."

I swiftly kick them and shoot my webs around them. I cover their mouth and pick them up. I shoot my web at the closest building but this fucker won't stop moving.

"Stop squirming or I'll drop you off the fucking building."

As soon as they stop I jump off the building swing. I can hear their muffled scream and I almost laugh. That's everyone's first impression with swinging around town. I see the police station and I attach another web to the top. I drop off the villain and I take my leave to the top of the nearest building. I walk around until I hear a round of gunshots.

'God hopefully there's some other hero to save these civilians or I'm not getting any rest.'

My thoughts are cut short as I jerk to the left. A bullet lodges itself into the wall right next to me.

"Well now. Who's the wise guy who tried to kill me?"

"Hmf. Lucky dodge."

I hear a feminine voice say to my left. I quickly duck as I see her try and kick me in the head.

"Your going to have to try harder then that if you want to hurt me lady."

I can almost feel her anger as I dodge everything she throws at me. Every kick, every punch. I hear her growl as she grapples the ledge and is pulled towards me. I move out of the way and duck again. She tried to shoot me. If she wasn't trying to kill me I'd be more impressed.

"Well this has been lovey little fight, but all good things must come to an end. Those civilians aren't going to save themselves."

I shot a web at her and she moves out the way in time, or so she though. I pull a metal pole from the ledge. She looks back and covers her face with her arms as the poll knock her back.

"It's been fun toots, we should play again sometime."

I leave her laying on the floor as I go down and see what's causing havoc. More Talon bastards. Before I could swing down a flash of bright pink/purple crosses my vision.

"Hola. Looks like you're getting in over your head, Spider-Man."

"So my reputation follows me. Good to know girly."

A tanned skin girl shows her face in the moonlight and I get my gun ready. Before I can get into my stance I barely dodge another bullet. It should've knocked her out, how the fuck is she up already.

"So Spidy, how-"

I don't let her finish her sentence as I punch her in the mouth. People really need to fight more talk less in battles. She spits up some blood and did I see a tooth? Huh. Bonus points for me.

"Ahora estás en ello, cabrón!"

I smirk as she pulls out her own gun and I ready myself. Can't go at either of them or the other one can attack my blind spot, gotta play defensively.

"So the big bad spider can't handle a bunch of girls huh? What a wimp."

"I wouldn't be so cocky girly. I still have a trick or two up my sleeve."

Before anyone can move I feel my body start go numb and get a weird tingly feeling. I look at my hands and before I look up I feel a fist hit my jaw. What the fuck is going on.

"Not so macho without your senses huh? Let's go Widow, show him why we're feared."

I hear a light chuckle before I feel a bullet go through my left shoulder, fucking hell. Can't wait for my healing factor to kick in. The blood oozes out but I keep my cool and force myself not to show how much it hurt.

"Hmp. Thought you could handle us? We'll show you agent."

Why'd she call me agent? I can't dwell on it as I feel another hit to my head. They take me down shoving my face to the cement. I feel the sensation of a rifle on my head. They'll blow my brains out huh? Well maybe I could be like Deadpool, hell knows how many times we try and kill him. I feel the bullet in my left arm start to fall out, whatever she did to me isn't lasting long, but they can probably kill me before I'm me again.

"I'd love to see what Moira could do to you, what makes you tick spider boy? But let's see who's under the mask, not that I already don't know but I want to show all of London who you-"

A loud very angry male voice cut off Sombra and I smiled, the look of horror in her eyes I'll cherish for years to come.

"SOMBA WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!!"

"Uh I'm kinda busy."

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ON WATCH AND NOW THAT FUCKING GORILLA AND THE STUPID COWBOY ARE RUINING OUR PLANS!"

"Fuck, be right there. Gotta go Araña. I know you can deal with this joker."

I growl as I feel the pressure of the rifle still on my head. Sombra left and I'm starting to feel my surroundings. Have to keep her busy until then. Fan-fucking-tastic.

"Out of everyone I've fought in Overwatch, you have to be the most annoying and most thrilling, shame I have to kill you."

What?

"Listen berry blue, I'm not apart of Overwatch. I'm my honest opinion they're no better then Talon. Both organizations can disband and die out for all I care. I help people who can't help themselves and I make sure I do my job right. I've never seen Overwatch even try and keep someone locked up in their own prisons."

"You're... not Overwatch? Then why were you attacking our-"

"Do you think I'd let civilians die because I was on vacation? No. I'm not a fucking animal."

"But you are a spider."

I can almost feel her stupid smirk as I grin under my mask.

"Says you Widow. I'm an arachnid. Now if you'll excuse me I have people to save."

Grab her gun and barely move it before she shot as I feel my body become my own. Jumping up I kick her down and shoot my webs at her arms. I make sure she's strapped to the floor and her gun isn't in reach before I turn around to leave.

"Oh and this will make a difference? You're doing what Overwatch did and is doing."

I stop in my tracks. I want to stay here, I want to yell at her, I want to scream at her and explain that I'm not a hero but I'm helping people more then either of those fucked up organizations, but I don't. I get back up and I rush to help them. That's saying louder what I wanted to yell. I see the building, looks like a museum? Damn I was going to visit it next week, hopefully it'll be fixed while I'm here.

"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!"

I hear a woman start to sob as I go to the roof. I see a vent and I go through it luckily it takes me to the main floor. I look down and see the talon agents didn't all have weapons? Only two had weapons, effective ones at that but with four holding everyone hostage, that's not enough.

"No ones goin ta help ya toots! So get ready to-ACK!"

I shoot my web at the agent holding the woman hostage, she scrambles up when he fell to the ground.

"Well, seems like I have my work cut out. Everyone get back!"

The assailants tried to attack the civilians but I stopped their weapons with my webs. I grab my own gun as I shoot at who their leader is in the leg. Honestly they should let everyone look the same or not give their leader the biggest weapon. I shoot my webs at their weapons and kick them to the wall, all four of them are looking at me with fear.

"What are you!?"

"Nothing special, just a spider trying to find my next meal."

"Meal..?!"

Got them. The fear and the horror. Always gets people to talk faster then beating them.

"Oh yes, the bigger you are the more nutrients I can get for my little spiderlings. One by one I'll take each of you and let my children feast."

It's taking evening for me not to laugh, but their fear filled eyes and the quiver in their voices is just too much to pass up. Like I'm a dude, and even spider males cant have kids. They don't have to know.

"Pl-please! I don't want to die a spiders meal."

"Aww your so mean. Don't you want to see how my children can grow to be bigger then me? How many of you they can feast upon and still be hungry? Let's just see," I take my gun out and point it at one of them shaking and scared to see what I'll do. "Unless someone tells me why your here, then I guess I can let my children go one night without a proper meal."

I wait and see but they all keep their mouths shut. I look around and spot one that has the most fear in his eyes. He's the smallest one in comparison, looks like a kid who didn't know what to do with his life and now is regretting his existence.

"Hmm how about you."

I grab the smallest one but before I could threaten him he starts blabbing.

"Talon didn't tell us why here here! Just as a distraction for something higher and we had to take as many hostages as we could to get Overwatch to focus only on us. Our boss made sure we didn't know anything but that before we left! Please I-i don't want to die for spiders!"

I smirk as I see he had arachnophobia and gave me all I needed. I let the small guy go as I walk towards the blocked door. I shoot webs and with a decent pull I rip the doors of their hinges. Overwatch and police officers flood into here and I barely have a moment to escape, not before someone familiar starts asking me questions.

"Spider-Man, weird seeing you here."

I don't say anything as I glare at the small Brit. Lena and I don't have any connections but every time we meet I want to punch her in the mouth.

"Aww come on luv. It's strange seeing you away from your home. Ever think about what we talked bout?"

The promise of becoming an agent, taking on missions around the world, leaving my home vulnerable. I put my gun away as I see the gorilla and cowboy I heard from earlier.

"Spidy-"

"No."

"You never even thought about it! We could do so much better if you joined us!"

I stay quiet but she does need to hear what I got off the talon agents.

"They don't know shit. All talon told them was to be a distraction and they were. Something else is going on somewhere else. Go figure it out."

I don't let her talk to me as I talk past her and go outside. I swing away and I relish in the quiet. I stop swinging when I make it to a high building but then I feel like I'm being watched. I turn every which way but there's no one. I continue going until I feel it again, I turn around and see her. Widowmaker. she's pointed her rifle at me. I stare at her. Waiting. She doesn't try and shoot, it's almost like she just wants to watch me. Like a spider with a fly in its trap. Let's see who's the spider and who's the fly. I swing to the highest point were I won't be seen by passing civilians. I sit on top of the building and wait. I see a grappling hook on the building in front of me and Widow is sitting like me. I give her a half assed wave and she blows me a kiss. I shoot another web and when I turn to wave goodbye she's gone. I smile to myself as I make my way towards the roof of my hotel. I take off my mask and I button up my trench coat fully as I hear small noises. I see a flash light before someone almost rushes to me.

"Who's up here!?"

"Sorry just me, I was having a smoke but didn't want to disrupt people."

I look at the security guard who looks so disappointed to see me. I see him deflate and look around but it's only us on the roof.

"You do know we have a smoking area in front of the building sir?"

"I don't like public spaces. Don't really like people much."

I see him nod before taking one last look around. I don't move as I feel the chilled night air calm for once today. I almost don't realize the guard is talking to me until I see his wave his flash light.

"Well get on then. Unless you want me to report you."

I give the officer a small smile before following him inside. I stop right before the door and look behind me. I see her, on a plane as she's looking down on London, maybe looking for Spider-Man. I shake my head as I finally go into the hotel and to my room for another restless night of an evil woman who took my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Nightmare here! So sorry this took so long to get out but I had a lot of personal issues going on and I had no time to even think about writing. Don't worry I'm not giving up on any of my stories just needed a bit to myself to recharge! Thank everyone for their patients!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 363 23
This story contains swearing and the pictures featured in this book don't belong to me. Also have fun reading. :)
147K 3.4K 25
Just a whole bunch of gay Overwatch oneshots I don't own any of the characters in this book! All the Overwatch ladies belong to Blizzard!
163K 2.3K 48
So, I love Overwatch too much, and I love the characters a lot, so I'm making a book of one-shots b/c there are a lot of them, but I still wanna ma...
2.2M 40.6K 199
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilanties spoiler...