π“π‘πž π’π¨πœπ’πšπ₯ 𝐄π₯𝐒𝐭...

By ChanelJennie

They were born to survive along with each other in a world filled with glitz and glamour. Their whole lives h... More

RΓͺveuse
The Elites
La Tremoille Academy
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: First Class
Chapter 3: First Touch
Chapter 4: First Dance
Chapter 5: First Drive
Social Media : Almost Ready
Chapter 6: Chaos made with Diamonds - I
Chapter 7: Chaos made with Diamonds - II
Chapter 8: Chaos made with Diamonds - III
Chapter 9: Chaos made with Diamonds - IV
Chapter 10: Falling
News: 4 Day Vacay (mademoiselle)
News: 4 Day Vacay (Monsieur)
Chapter 11: Glorious
Chapter 12: Reunite
Chapter 13: The glass of blood
Chapter 14: The Missing Heart
Chapter 15 :Broken Pieces of Love
Chapter 16 : The Darling Heart
Chapter 17: The love we lost - I
Chapter 17.2: The Love we lost - II
Chapter 18: Back at the Palace Walls
Chapter 19: Behind the Palace
Chapter 20: His Royal Return
Chapter 21: Two diamond rings
La Tremoille's: Houses and Heads
Chapter Halt: Year 2
Questions and Clarifications ! Please Check!! URGENT!!
Chapter 22: The bliss of a kiss
Chapter 22.2: The bliss of a kiss - II
Chapter 23: Diamonds and Dates
Chapter 24: Elite Entrance
Chapter 25: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -I
Chapter 26: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -II
Chapter 27: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -III
Chapter 28: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -IV
Titles β™‘
Chapter 29: The Fallen Sapphires
Chapter 30: The Obsidian Mist
Chapter 31: The Emerald Prince's Wrath
Chapter 32: The Emerald Engagement
Chapter 33: Golden Glory
Chapter 34.2: The King's Saving grace -II
Chapter 35: The Emerald Princess' Cure
Chapter 36: The Missing Years - I
Chapter 37: The Missing Years - II
Chapter 38: Unsophisticated Encounters
Chapter 39: Heartbreaks Over Wine
Chapter 40: Dinner with past lovers
Chapter 41: Love on the Sky
Chapter 42: The Doll's Missing Heart
Chapter 43: Conversations with Strangers
Chapter 44: Scents of another
Chapter 45: Classy Girls Wear Pearls
Chapter 46: Wines and Lies
Chapter 47: With comatose and gravestones
Chapter 48: Secrets and Stilletos
Chapter 49: Cigarette Nightmares
Chapter 50: Inner Circle's RΓ©union - I
Chapter 50.2 : Inner Circle's RΓ©union - II
Chapter 51: Celebration of Façades
Chapter 52: Wrathful Lovers
Chapter 53: Fatal Revelations - I
Chapter 54: Fatal Revelations - II
Chapter 55: Fatal Revelations - III
Chapter 56: Misplaced Marriages
Chapter 57: Declarations of a Decade
Chapter 58: Fates Ruled by Hearts
Chapter 59: Sinister Seduction in the Snow

Chapter 34: The King's Saving grace -I

1.9K 119 196
By ChanelJennie

"The Black Dragon Heir. A pleasure really. I should've tried to beg the Red Phoenix Yakuza Family to kill you off a long time ago" Baeknim says.

Taehyung stiffened at the statement and looked at Jeongguk in surprise and worry. His friend remained unmoved, glaring at Baeknim the same way, with murderous intent.

Jeongguk realised the hatred that Baeknim must've had for him must've been extreme for him to want to beg and ask for the help of the infamous Red Phoenix Yakuya Family.

Once you ask a request from them, you have to pay it back with your own life, or the life of whom you loved.

That group was untouchable, even Jeongguk wouldn't dare to touch their heir, he didn't even know the heir's identity. That was how protected he was.

Another reason that he didn't dare touch their business was because of the fact that the Black Dragon Mafia and Red Phoenix Yakuya have orchestrated a peace deal for over millennium already.

Over a thousand year of respective peace treaty deals between the two families was something that was preciously preserved and treasured, it was a deal that they wouldn't cross and touch each other's borders.

"You wouldn't dare" Jeongguk said before the anger rose in his eyes, and as he shot Baeknim, the male's guard had protected him and thus the hundreds of men started to come in.

The infiltration of the sanctuary came in a rush and quite unexpected. The 4 elites were trapped in one room as hundreds of Baeknim's men entered and assisted Changbin.

They were making him get away and there was nothing the others could do, not when they were out numbered.

Jeongguk and Taehyung's weapons were far from their persons while Lisa was knock out numb unconscious.

Baeknim had 'apparnelty' given her the antidote already. He had just needed her to be unconscious when Jeongguk arrived.

Sumbin, the loyal assassin, second in command and infamous loyal servant of Baeknim continued to block out every hit that Jeongguk and Vantae had tried to aim towards Baeknim.

Sumbin was infamously known for his light-coloured skin similar to snow, elbow length platinum white hair, and sharp eyes that had given that flair of a fallen Angel. A deathly one. His cold silver eyes did nothing but murder the heirs with one gaze.

Meanwhile Jennie was numb out on her legs, basically paralysed on the waist down, her vision going spiral and blurry as every second passed.

She tried to make hold of the situation but it was getting more difficult each second that passed by that she didn't have the antidote in her system.

Locked up in a circle, surrounded by enemies, Baeknim's men took Lisa away from the room, taking her with them.

It was a bloodbath as the two heirs tried to dodge every bullet while only having multiple knives on their person.

Sumbin, remained to block Jennie's path, protecting Baeknim every time a bullet or punch was coming his way, he was ridiculously getting on Jeongguk's last nerve.

Jeongguk ducked and was able to kick their guns nearer to them as he rolled and shot the person nearing Jennie.

Bullets flying from everywhere as blood started to rain on everyone's clothes.

Jeongguk used his mastering of taekwondo and jujitsu while knocking out everybody on his way, trying not to use his weapons but as a last resort.

Vantae was doing the same thing, punching and dodging, kicking and beating everyone. It was a whole mess that no one could stop. Baeknim was aiming for Jennie when Jeongguk got in the way once more.

Fighting combat with Sumbin as they tried to slice each other's throats, Jeongguk noticed how every corner that one went to, there was nothing but fighting.

Two heirs and an uncountable number of people reminded the best of friends of their practices when they were younger.

They needed to end everything now if they wanted to be able to get Lisa back. Jeongguk suddenly got punched on the stomach and he didn't see as Baeknim's own men as they ganged up on him when he took that unnoticeable blow.

His sixth sense told him about the punch that was coming from each way, but despite him being able to knock them down, he had bruises all over his body.

When they tried taking Lisa away not long ago, he had tried to risk coming after her which only ended with him being stabbed on the leg. He acted as if it didn't hurt because for someone like him, a stab like that should be nothing but a small scratch.

His grandfather would've been disappointed.

Vantae wasn't doing any better. No matter how skilled he was as well, there were too many people attacking them at too many times and ways. It also didn't help that not only did they have to counter punches and fists, but bullets as well.

The protective vest under their suits, despite being high class would not be able to protect them from numerous bullets all at once.

And just as the men started to huddle them up even more, Jeongguk and Vantae were starting to tire out. Their breaths were so uneven, blood gushing out of different parts of their body.

Lisa was out of reach and Jennie was paralysed. Without an antidote. The antidote was the only reason why they hadn't killed off Baeknim. They couldn't risk not knowing it and letting Jennie be paralysed for the rest of her life if they do get out of this living hell.

Some part of them felt bittersweet thinking about the darling moments they had just had a few weeks ago, and here they were, basically no better than being in one's death bed.

"Give up Jeongguk. You can't always have things go your way"

Baeknim fired his shot, a bullet was about to pierce Jeongguk's face when in a swift movement, he was able to escape, but his fatigue body hadn't moved as soon as he wanted, causing his ear to be hit by the tip of the bullet, suddenly gushing out blood. That stings.

Vantae was looking at Sungnim who was protecting Baeknim, his emotionless pit of dark obes remained unmoved and cold. "But I do"

Vantae said, pertaining to Baeknim's earlier statement to Jeongguk, and right that second, loud aims of bullets and crashes suddenly erupted.

They finally came.

Jeongguk's men finally came, hundred of them, amount to almost the same amount, if not, maybe a little more than Baeknim's.

As soon as they entered, Jeongguk finally had a smirk once more plastered to his face, "let's have some fun" he mutters to Taehyung before the two mercilessly attack people once more. As if forgetting the tired state they were in just a few moments ago.

Jeongguk met eyes with Vantae and he gave his friend a nod and a look to the heiress who was non-reactive to any of the violent happenings that were surrounding her.

Kim Jennie felt like her insides were burning one second and black out numb the next. Her veins and very blood basically sung and drummed against her own skin and body, feeling like she was being opened up by a knife and left to be dried out to nothing but a piece of someone who was once a person.

She couldn't feel her body from the waist down and the gushing, nerve-wrecking feeling was slowly spreading to her torso.

She could see nothing but blurry fires from the outside and bullets raining. She hadn't really seen what happened to Changbin awhile ago because her condition was giving her a headache and the duck tape was giving her a hard time in staying sober.

The drug not only made her numb but was beginning to make her unconscious, she had to stab a piece of herself or feel some kind of pain in order to stay awake and sober. But how could such thing be done when she could no longer feel own legs and blood.

Suddenly, she felt her body being slightly loosened from the remaining feeling she had, the ropes were immediately being torn away and the duck tape was gently taken off of her lips.

The tight hold of the tape had produced a red mark on her face and the person who took it out from her lips had given a dark stare at it. The person's eyes had gone awfully still and cold.

She suddenly felt her body being carried in bridal style and as she tried to make hold of the situation under the luminescent light, she saw his face, serious and stern, eyebrows furrowed, his sharp nose bridge was slightly crunched in annoyance and his lips were pursed.

She tried to look at his eyes from her point of view but she could only see dark brown eyes that showed no sincerity nor sensitivity and mercy towards others.

He was walking gracefully still and fast as he strolled towards the outside and tried looking for someone.

"Take care of her, bring her home to the others, the rest of us will handle them. We have to get to Lisa" the male who was carrying her said to his counterpart as they talked in rough yet hushed tones. Stern and serious voices that sounded so familiar to the heiress.

She then felt the person slowly gazing at her as he passed her unmoving body towards the person he had just talked to. That was until she heard Seokjin's voice say, "take care and come back. I'll bring her to safety"

And something in Jennie tried to pound on her head and heart as she called out for him. "Taehyung!" She tried to give out from her lungs those two syllables.

A tall domineering, noble, and aristocratic persona had turned back in such charisma and grace, and had looked at her, finally in the eyes.

As her eyes met his, the cold hard gaze that bore in into her soul a little while ago was no longer there but was replaced by a devastatingly beautiful and gentle glance, a soft kind smile followed right after.

Shit. No. No. No. fuck no. Hell no.

Yet no matter how much she looked at it, it was nothing but a hopeless smile.

Her heart ached so badly that she felt like stabbing him, she felt like stabbing him so much.

He was walking away till he looked back at her, with such a gaze that made her own heart stop in its dead tracks.

"For what it's worth, I did really want to marry you Jennie" He said out loud to her through the midst and clash of fires and alarms mixed in with bullets being fired.

Through the chaos of it all, he looked at her, and only her. Blocking out every other noise and person but her.

Despite the chaos behind his shadows, he showed only a good gentle front to her before his own heart started to break into pieces, like her own legs were.

She tried to strangle her way out, her head was aching so badly and everything was slowly becoming blurry each second but she tried to stay sober and calm, but the more she tried, the more she couldn't push anything further because this had been the plan all along. Wasn't it.

"Jen we have to go, please don't fight back" Seokjin pleaded to her but she continued to try to get out of his hold as she tried to call out and rush out to Taehyung but her numb and nimble legs did not help her.

She screamed out at the top of her lungs his name over and over again. Over and over like a mad person, but despite her tired and hoarse voice screaming in agony as she called out his name desperately, he never once looked back.

This was the reason why they barely told her and the girls the symbols and signals. This was the reason why they kept the detailed plans to themselves.

They knew there was no going back, it was truly a matter of life and death in which it was a balance on who dies and who lives.

The moment they had made the plan and entered the abandoned building, their minds had already been made up.

They'll bring the two heiress home, even if it means some of heirs won't.

This was the back up plan, the plan that they will use as a last resort but they will use even with the risks, to get her and Lisa out, they'd go along with it.

They'd go with the plan to end everything with Oh Baeknim, even if that means ending with him as well, to the grave. Just to make sure, she and the girls...were safe.

No. He promised her. He promised her that he'd come back. That he'd come home to her.

Looking at it as she watched and felt herself being pulled away, he gave her one last smile, she felt like she was no longer breathing. That afternoon, at their emerald office, He was making a promise he was already sure he wouldn't be able to fulfil.

He wasnt coming back...he wasn't coming home to her, and he did all that, he said all those words, just...to make...sure....that it would seem as if...she didn't mean to anything to him.

Because if they had known that she meant everything to him, they'd kill her and make sure he stayed alive to feel the pain of losing her ever single moment of his life.

And the last few visions that Jennie Kim saw before the entirety of the darkness took her out was Seokjin running with her in his arms, trying his best to get her out of that hell hole.

_

"What about the antidote?" Jeongguk asked Vantae through their shared ear pieces, the latter then answered that he'd "brutalise it out of baeknim"

"I'll try, but his right hand man is pretty hard to get through, Baeknim ain't a good shot, the people protecting him however, are skilled,  this Sumbin dude is getting on my last nerve if he doesn't die"

Once Vantae returned to the inside of the outskirts building, he noticed the group of men who were cautious and rushing in carrying another person's body.

Lisa.

The two heirs decided to switch positions, Jeongguk running after the way Taehyung told him of, and Vantae continuing what his best friend had already started with Baeknim.

Vantae was slightly limping from the near shot he almost experienced on the way he was heading to untie Jennie from the ropes, but he didn't show any emotion of pain when he arose to the stock room to find dead bodies on the ground, Baeknim and his men remained standing, while jeongguk's own men also remained to stay alive.

The moment he entered the battlefield, a shot was immediately fired against him, grabbing a nearby enemy, he used the person's body as a shield to protect himself from the bullets that started to target his way.

Right after, he pulled out daggers that were hidden in his wrist as he threw them bull's eye to the eyes of the other men.

Baeknim was surrounded by 13 loyal guards of his after his temporary ones died while Taehyung and a small remainder of his group survived.

"Give up" Vantae muttered to the main with disgusting disdain in his eyes. "You look like a dumb fuck with your stupid smurf head" He says, glaring yet having a grin on his face.

"You're out-numbered Mr Kim, should you, of all people, be saying that?" Baeknim says before he laughs in mockery.

At this moment, due to the out numbered situation, and due to Taehyung's limp legs, lack of bullets in his gun and thrown out knives, he found himself tied down to a chair, a new one, but quite similar to Jennie's.

The rope was tightened around his legs as well as the legs of the chair while his hands were tied behind his back.

His friend's men from the Black Dragon either had been killed off too or had been shot by Baeknim somewhere in the body to endure eternal suffering while Vantae could do nothing.

Baeknim was feeling quite humorous because despite the fact that the heirs had back ups, he now remained victorious and had out numbered them in the end.

His clan did have more weapons and the guards of the heirs seemed to have been more focused in protecting their masters and the heiress rather than killing off their own enemies.

In all honesty, Baeknim could not fight for his life, and his hundred other men had been killed off easily because they were all talk, just like him, but Baeknim was known to have 13 men who not many could beat. And those 13 were the only guards that remained to be alive.

And the leader of the said 13, was Sumbin himself.

"You're a cocky bastard aren't you?" Baeknim says to Taehyung while laughing as he saw the prideful and noble heir on his own demise and filled with his own pool of blood.

"You got her out. But she won't survive" he continues on. "If only you had let Changbin fuck her and hand her over to you after, she would've still been in one full piece"

"I'll slit your throat when I get my hands on you" Vantae spits out through the tightness of the ropes and his tied up body.

"Good idea, maybe that's how I'll finish you and your men" the other says with a devious smirk before giving a signal to Sumbin.

"Bad strategy" Sumbin mutters coldly to Vantae before Baeknim suddenly says, "slit their throats" to his huge number of men with a calm aura.

Sumbin had not said anything, remaining to be the faithful man he was to Baeknim. He walked up towards Vantae in powerful strides, his long elbow length platinum white hair and striking eyes, and high nose bridge had looked at Taehyung in determination.

Vantae looked at Baeknim's loyal servants in mockery as he started to smirk. And before anyone could process what was happening, the 13 men behind Baeknim started to tie their own master down, placing him in the same chair and in the same rope he had Jennie in.

"What the fuck?!" Baeknim screamed. "You fuckers, stop playing around, I'm your boss, that's the bastard you're supposed to torture!" He says angrily while pointing to the tied heir.

"Sumbin tell them to stop this act!" Baeknim says before rolling his eyes, waiting for Sumbin to break these men who were not loyal to him.

Sumbin was a perfect assassin, anyone who would cross Baeknim's way, he had killed mercilessly, he was a loyal companion to Baeknim since they were teens.

Sumbin remained to walk to Vantae in his tall sophisticated glory, and stopping right before the hostage-made ethereal male.

Sumbin bowed to the seated male, and said, "Good evening, Young Master" before immediately untying the ropes from Vantae's body.

Right after Sumbin, the remaining 13 legendary guards bowed in sync, muttering out, "Young master" as well.

After his hands and legs were finally released, Vantae had swayed his hands towards Sumbin who was standing behind the heir, as he said, "Good Job, Kim"

Calling Sumbin by his last name, Kim. Under the same Kim Clan that Vantae had grew up under.

Kim Sumbin was a child of the loyal samurai family of a sub-household that was managed under the main household of the main elite Kims who were Taehyung's family. Taehyung, the noble, aristocratic and indestructible Young Master of the Kim House.

The Kim family had not only been elite racers, this was only their front, they had always been in the more illegal and dark side of business, a family of spies and assassins.

That was the reason why Jeongguk and Vantae had always been so close. That was also the reason why Vantae was feared by a lot of people, feared more so than the mafia heir himself.

Baeknim looked at Vantae and Sumbin, the collision of their colors, the master who had black hair, a black suit and red blood on his dress shirt. The undercover loyal assassin, long silver hair, white suit with splatters of red blood as well, a samurai sword by his grasp.

"Ah, don't look at me like that Baeknim, it was misunderstanding.

You see, a year ago, I had gone to Los Angeles, and visiting the outskirts as mischievous racer does, I coincidentally heard an old friend's voice.

Lisa Manoban had bumped into me in LA, alive and well. So my doubt suddenly started. I had my own men gain your trust and become your own most trust worthy guards since we were teens.

You don't think that a loyal, skillful and most importantly a handsome samurai assassin would give up his own life you, a worthless piece of trash like you?

You underestimate my cunning ways, you and your brother have gone too far.

If it weren't for the fact that my men couldn't escape from your vision, they could've already told me everything.

Kim Sumbin, my loyal assassin, friend, and Ver distant family. I asked him to present himself to your father as a possible right hand man for you.

I didn't think that you'd be that gullible, but then again, we were just children.

The moment you were too busy trying to kill off Jeongguk, I was able to get Jennie and get her out, with Sumbin's help of course. And while you were too dumb and too trustworthy, Sumbin right here is now texting His Royal Highness, Seokjin Hyung, what and where the antidote is"

Vantae says as he slowly tortured Baeknim, slicing his skin every now and then with the pocket knife that came from Baeknim's own pockets.

Suddenly a loud slap erupted, Taehyung had slapped him for every minute that he counted that Jennie had that red mark on her cheeks.

And every-time he did so, he asked his men who were pretending to be Baeknim's 13 most loyal guards to tighten the rope.

A few minutes later, Vantae had gotten a call from someone and a soft smirk suddenly placed itself on his lips. "You don't say" he says to the person on the other line before ending the call.

Right after that had happened, Sumbin entered from the outside after receiving something, bowed to Vantae and had present a small box.

"Jeongguk and I have a small present" Taehyung says, as he opened the box, with a liquid dosage and syringe.

The paralytic drug, but this time, it would burn your very blood. A hundred times worse than what was placed inside Jennie and Lisa's body.

"Oh before I forget, let me introduce myself properly, but after I do, I must kill you because this true identity of mine, I don't really like anyone knowing it, it's unknown even to my own friends" Vantae whispers to the other's ears before smiling in a devilishly handsome way and stepping back. Yet anyone could feel the chills from his smile.

"The young master of the Red Phoenix Yakuza Family, Kim Taehyung, Preferably Vantae, pleasure to meet you" Vantae says.

Even his own men had chills going down their spine as Vantae looked down and smiled at Baeknim in such a mad way, and anyone would've thought that he was a psychopath. A true devil incarnate.

Baeknim's eyes widened in realisation. If Korea and the Northern countries were ruled by the Black Dragon Mafia Family, the Southern countries was reigned over by the Red Phoenix Yakuza Family.

The Black Dragon made themselves known to the public, and indulged in the fame. While the Red Phoenix were malicious for their underground works, people believed they were much more vile and cruel since they didn't make it known to the public.

Mafias were decent if compared to Yakuzas, Yakuzas followed a lineage of heirs that devoted their lives for the success and betterment of the family. And in return, the family would kill and die for the heir. The young master.

It had been said that the two families lived in harmony, one being traditional with blades and samurai swords, while the other indulged in guns and bombs.

A Yakuza Heir and A Mafia Heir had become best of friends, and that must've been the most gratifyingly torturous thing to be done to human kind.

"My family really loved the color red, from the Ferrari empire, to the signature color of the Yakuza family, and ah~ of course, its the color of blood" Vantae says before stabbing the needle of the syringe in the veins of Baeknim. The other could only scream in agony through the duck tape that covered his mouth.

"I do love that sound, don't you think so Sumbin?" Vantae asked, he was crouched in a squat position to be in the same line of gaze as Baeknim, looking back to his loyal assassin, his eyes were crazy in happiness and pleasure. He truly was...insane...

"Of course, young master" Sumbin replied with a slight nod. The hidden young master of the Red Phoenix Family then looked back once again to Baeknim, and with a psychotic smile, had laid out his hand, Sumbin understanding what his master meant had given him the samurai sword.

Vantae stood up from his crouching position and the playful and happy demeanour went away as a cold mask suddenly was placed on his defined noble features.

Without a flinch or hesitation he gushed out a huge slash across Baeknim's Chest, not deep enough to immediately kill him, but enough for him to suffer till his death while the blood continued to gush out of his body, at the same time, feeling the heat of his blood burning him from the drug induced in his body.

"Don't you dare say my family's name again from that filthy mouth of yours.

And most importantly, don't you dare come closer to my future wife"

Was the last words that Baeknim heard before his head was losing gravity as he felt himself slowly dying in agony as he took his last breath.

He felt that even if he was about to meet the real king of hell, the person he had last seen before he had passed was more wicked and ungodly than lucifer himself.

___
Guys this is the first part of this chapter! The second part is Jeongguk and Lisa's part!!

GUYS AKSJAKSJ not me getting all giddy over his last words 😔😔😔 I love you all! To my taennie and liskook fans🥺 I can't really tag y'all but you guys know who you are, love you all!🥰🥰🥰 thank you so much for the positive messages on my page! I apprecaite y'all so freaking much🥺

@anneyaaaa @LopenaJan123 taennie_stan
bngpnksupremacy kjscastle vxntangel @bobajen @wwhdalgom @jeonloloops @winterbear_starlight
@KritikaArora09 @taennieperiodt @mandutae
@TahsinaAnzum6 @unknownperson1247
@marygracelinayoutsey @jkorwhatever
@ErickaRomero9 @juliana_august @jasminie_pinks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.1K 31
Blackpink x BTS fanfic A group of teenagers who have grown up on the same block. They've known each other for years, ever since they were children, a...
231K 11.3K 63
Who knew life would change in just seconds. They were just normal people living their normal lives yesterday, but now they're fighting and killing zo...
336K 14.1K 44
[COMPLETED ] β–ͺ︎β–ͺ︎β–ͺ︎β–ͺ︎β–ͺ︎ In a world full of Mafia and Assassins, Only the Devils and the Demons survive, What happens if π——π—˜π—©π—œπ—Ÿπ—¦ 𝙰𝙽𝙳 πƒπ„πŒπŽοΏ½...
271K 11.6K 106
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION!! Genre: Action, Romance, Drama, Mystery, Comedy. Korea Seoul. The place where everything is perfect. Everything is n...