π“π‘πž π’π¨πœπ’πšπ₯ 𝐄π₯𝐒𝐭...

By ChanelJennie

They were born to survive along with each other in a world filled with glitz and glamour. Their whole lives h... More

RΓͺveuse
The Elites
La Tremoille Academy
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: First Class
Chapter 3: First Touch
Chapter 4: First Dance
Chapter 5: First Drive
Social Media : Almost Ready
Chapter 6: Chaos made with Diamonds - I
Chapter 7: Chaos made with Diamonds - II
Chapter 8: Chaos made with Diamonds - III
Chapter 9: Chaos made with Diamonds - IV
Chapter 10: Falling
News: 4 Day Vacay (mademoiselle)
News: 4 Day Vacay (Monsieur)
Chapter 11: Glorious
Chapter 12: Reunite
Chapter 13: The glass of blood
Chapter 14: The Missing Heart
Chapter 15 :Broken Pieces of Love
Chapter 16 : The Darling Heart
Chapter 17: The love we lost - I
Chapter 17.2: The Love we lost - II
Chapter 18: Back at the Palace Walls
Chapter 19: Behind the Palace
Chapter 20: His Royal Return
Chapter 21: Two diamond rings
La Tremoille's: Houses and Heads
Chapter Halt: Year 2
Questions and Clarifications ! Please Check!! URGENT!!
Chapter 22: The bliss of a kiss
Chapter 22.2: The bliss of a kiss - II
Chapter 23: Diamonds and Dates
Chapter 24: Elite Entrance
Chapter 25: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -I
Chapter 26: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -II
Chapter 27: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -III
Chapter 28: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -IV
Titles β™‘
Chapter 29: The Fallen Sapphires
Chapter 30: The Obsidian Mist
Chapter 31: The Emerald Prince's Wrath
Chapter 32: The Emerald Engagement
Chapter 34: The King's Saving grace -I
Chapter 34.2: The King's Saving grace -II
Chapter 35: The Emerald Princess' Cure
Chapter 36: The Missing Years - I
Chapter 37: The Missing Years - II
Chapter 38: Unsophisticated Encounters
Chapter 39: Heartbreaks Over Wine
Chapter 40: Dinner with past lovers
Chapter 41: Love on the Sky
Chapter 42: The Doll's Missing Heart
Chapter 43: Conversations with Strangers
Chapter 44: Scents of another
Chapter 45: Classy Girls Wear Pearls
Chapter 46: Wines and Lies
Chapter 47: With comatose and gravestones
Chapter 48: Secrets and Stilletos
Chapter 49: Cigarette Nightmares
Chapter 50: Inner Circle's RΓ©union - I
Chapter 50.2 : Inner Circle's RΓ©union - II
Chapter 51: Celebration of Façades
Chapter 52: Wrathful Lovers
Chapter 53: Fatal Revelations - I
Chapter 54: Fatal Revelations - II
Chapter 55: Fatal Revelations - III
Chapter 56: Misplaced Marriages
Chapter 57: Declarations of a Decade
Chapter 58: Fates Ruled by Hearts
Chapter 59: Sinister Seduction in the Snow

Chapter 33: Golden Glory

1.6K 99 86
By ChanelJennie

Jeon Jeongguk knew he could not hold his friend back when the older had walked stealthily away with such heavy charisma as he kicked down the door.

He realised that it was the perfect time to look for Lisa while Baeknim was distracted. Walking slowly towards the opposite staircase to which Vantae had gone up to, he went up on every other step. It would be more efficient and unnoticeable.

Once he cascaded towards those stairs, a huge door stood before him and he knew not to make any noise, placing his ear right onto the door to hear the noice from the other side.

He suddenly heard a number of men talking to one another, and before he decided to do something impulsive, he tried to listen and understand what was behind their conversation, digging his hands through his long hair removing it out of his eye sight during the process of it all.

"Did you dumbheads know that the drug that came in this morning is pretty vicious to the body, wouldn't dare put that shit near me, right mustine?"

"Drug? Oh, is that the one that Boss wants to use tonight?" The guy named mustine replied back, Jeongguk assumed that that was a code name or a nickname because heaven's sake, no parent would name their child "mustine".

"Who do you think that is for? I don't think Boss B would put that nasty thing in his body, he'd lose all senses and consciousness. If he has an antidote he'd wake up feeling druggy and shit man. And if he don't have no antidote, he could stay paralysed and numb" another male butted in.

"Oh, I think he induced it into the body of that girl that he's holding captive in the meeting room, I remember Boss Changbin asking for a batch of the drugs and stuff, and when I went inside the room the girl was knockout from wherever they got her from"

"He must really want to fuck her so badly that he wanted her unconscious, he usually just goes for it anyway"

"I heard that the bitch has some guts or something like that"

"Nah, I think that's the girl he's been liking and watching since we first started working for him, remember how obsessed he was with that woman that he had pictures in his office"

"Oh yeah, well at least the girl that Boss B brought in a year and a half ago didn't fight back too much"

"I don't think she could fight back too much Rocky, not when you basically banged her body against the hard floor in the warehouse when she tried to stand up"

The heir's fists were now shaking madly and his face was no longer of playful amusement. His eyes had turned so dark that the pupil and iris were basically one from the black of it all.

A loud eruption came and surprised the drinking men of Baeknim when the heir's fists were punched through the doors.

A huge hole had now been harshly formed at the hard wooden door, the six males that had been playing card and drinking whiskey now saw the devil that was waiting for them at the other side of the room.

Their natural instinct was to shoot at the intruder, but they must have never experienced the wrath given upon a Jeon.

Escaping each flying bullet that came for him, he threw daggers and knives, gushing out their throats, eyes with each dagger.

Proceeding right after that, he dragged them by their legs and grabbed the whiskey bottle. Breaking the glass by the nearby wall, he used the remaining huge piece of glass shard to stab each of the males in the hearts.

Right after that, he grabbed the silencer gun from his back pocket and shot each one of the males in the heads, acting as if the treacherous violence he had already expressed upon their dismantled bodies was not enough.

He checked all the corners and sides of the secluded room and saw nothing out of the extraordinary but just piles of useless tacky guns. She wasn't in this room.

He jumped down from the second floor towards the ground floor and decided to check the other rooms, he really wished that whatever Taehyung was saying in that room to Baeknim would allow the latter to forget that Jeongguk was possibly sneaking around.

"Check the other rooms and report it to me, don't call for his highness if it's not needed, alright?" He says to his men, pertaining to Seokjin who was waiting on standby.

Giving hand symbols to his black dragon members, he ran once more to the suspicious room at the end of the first floor that seemed to have no light cascading to its atmosphere.

Kicking down the door with full force without any regret, the dimly lit room showed pictures in black and white, pinned up with a huge world map that had red strings connected to various pictures and pins.

He saw his friend's pictures as well as his own, and there in a nearby wall where all of their ID pictures had been placed accordingly, an X mark in red color was placed on the faces of all of his friends except his and Taehyung's.

Suddenly he felt a presence coming nearer and as he looked back, a bulky man who had a bigger built than him was going towards the room that the golden heir had just broken down.

The bulky man was entering the room. He found it quite suspicious that the door was opened despite his memory of locking it when he had gone through the bathroom. He felt cautious and started looking around till he felt ropes being tightened around his neck.

He quickly felt his airway path closing in and unconscious blackness coming, and in those final moments he started to see the blurry vision of a young handsome man with mid-length black hair glaring at him.

"That's how she felt when you guys were tying her down, you fucking assholes" he hears before total oblivion embraced him.

The heir had gotten off of the bulky guard and swift back his hair in frustration as he stepped over the body and proceeded to examine the cork board that was filled with traces.

He realised that he wouldn't get anywhere if he keeps beating up all of them into unconscious or killing them. He decided on looking for another one of Baeknim's men and interrogating them before taking care of them so they wouldn't report to their employer.

Thankfully a male was passing by, he must've heard the commotion that was happening in their little 'map room'.

"Come on small brain, don't tell me you fell over agai-" he starts before he feels a cold dagger being pressed against his skin, he could feel his own blood slowly dripping from his neck.

"Who..are...you.." the male starts slowly, his fear clearly obvious in his voice that was stuttering.

"I do go by a lot of names, but I think I favour 'your worst nightmare' as my entrance title"

Jeon Jeongguk's lethal and merciless voice sent shivers down his spine, the dagger being pressed onto the frail man's neck wasn't really helping his condition.

"I'll cooperate, Mr Jeon" the latter replies. Most mafias and illegally induced and connected people are only fearful of one family, the black dragon gang and their current leader.

Rumours had started to circulate that the current heir was even more psychologically vicious, merciless, cruel and villainous than his father.

"Tell me where baeknim is keeping Lalisa Manoban" the heir declares as he deepens the cut that the knife was making onto the bare skin of male who was dressed in a white lab coat.

"Lalisa Manoban? Would that be the girl that they brought in an hour ago?" He asked fearfully cautious.

"An hour ago- No, no, no, they brought her here a year and a half ago" Jeongguk says in return, he was sure that it had been 472 days and 13 hours since they took her.

"Oh well all I do know is that I was asked to inject the drug that the higher bosses had brought in this morning to the body of the unconscious girl in their meeting room upstairs"

Jennie. Jeongguk was sure that this stupid jerk was talking about how he drugged jennie due to Baeknim's orders. Fuck. He was surprised that he hadn't heard any gun shots. Maybe Vantae didn't know.

"That's Jennie" Jeongguk mutters under his breath, realising that this 'lab' douche didn't know anything about the whereabouts of Lisa.

"Unless...." he suddenly starts, and that piqued the interest of Jeongguk, once more tightening his grip on the male's collar, pushing the dagger in deeper, he says, "Unless what."

"Unless you're talking about Boss B's woman, the one he brought in a year and a half ago, big eyes, perky lips, long legs and all that"

"What. Did. You. Say."

"Boss B's Woman, he brought her in last-"

"Learn when to shut your fucking mouth especially when your life is on the line, so let's try that again"

"If you're...looking for that woman...Boss B never takes his eyes off of her, so of course, he'd keep her within arm's length. I wouldn't be surprised if she was with him right now-" Baeknim's man says before Jeongguk had already continued to slice his throat and leave him on the floor with his blood spilling.

If Lisa would be by Baeknim's side, that means that she would be in-

Two simultaneous gun shots were fired followed by a piercing scream of a male. Taehyung.

Jeongguk ran towards the stairs that his best friend had gone to a little while ago, if she was by his side, that would mean that Lisa would be in the same room where the rest of his friends were at, being taunted and hurt by his worst enemy.

Walking the final steps, his feet carried such heavy weight as the embodiment of the demon king, the mafia heir, the golden prodigy that would wreck havoc on anybody who hurt who he loved entered the highly tensioned space.

"Now, who do you think you are to be wasting my time?" He asked as he looked at Baeknim, judging him as his eyes dragged on from top to bottom, looking at him like he was a filthy worthless piece of dust.

"Oh come on Jeong-"

"Did I allow you to speak?" he looked at the antagonising male before he subtly pressed his tongue at the wall of his cheek. "Bastards should be thrown out the moment they're born" he mutters under his breath.

"What did you say?!" one of Baeknim's men suddenly shouted before he started to attack Jeongguk but the male remained on his position as he shot a bullet straight to the head of the attacker.

"Stop making me waste my bullets" he says as he sighs, stupidly frustrated that his bullets had gone to such waste. Finally, without letting baeknim speak at all, he looked around to inspect the situation.

Forwarding his gaze on the ground to Changbin who was on the floor, a split open left knee with two men supporting his body, Jeongguk turned his head to look at it from another angle. Right after, he looked to his right where his best friend stood, emotionless as ever.

"You did that? Nice shot" he compliments his friend, giving a charming grin before looking forward from Taehyung's position to find his other friend.

He examined the movement that the heiress made, her eyes were still open, uneven breaths through the nose,cheeks that were a stinging red to which he could only assume was caused by a slap, feet and legs that kept moving, shivering slightly.

But her hands, despite being more loose than the lower part of her body, were unmoving. The drug was already taking its course on Jennie's Body.

He didn't know if Taehyung had already known, but the mere fact that the male hadn't blown up Changbin's head and only his knee kind of gave him a clue.

"Where is she?" He asked Baeknim, looking straight ahead as his the playfulness no longer appeared in his eyes. No more games.

"This is where you start speaking asshole" Taehyung adds in when the male with blue hair didn't respond despite the time period.

"Jennifer? She's right here" Baeknim replies back as he looks at the two as if to annoy them, knowing full well who Jeongguk was talking about.

"You know who I mean. Where is Lalisa Manoban" Jeongguk airs out the lingering anger as it was starting to erupt from his voice.

"Ah you mean, my girl?"

Jeongguk slowly loosened his tie, pulling onto it until it was laying on his neck, popping up some buttons and mockingly scoffed at the process of it all as a dark expression suddenly took over his face.

"Your girl? Don't make me laugh" Jeongguk stares at him as he surprisingly shoots the two males who were helping Changbin up.

Remembering how these men must've handled Jennie and Lisa could do nothing but spark anger and furious bloodbath in his head. No mercy.

"I could go on for as long as I want Baeknim, I'll do this until every single one of your men are dead"

"Oh don't be such a prude guk, now come on out love" after those words, Baeknim's men came out of a room that none of them had noticed was there before. The uniformed men held a person by each of her arms as they brought her out.

"Of course, she now goes by the name Pranpriya now" Baeknim says with a smile.

Lisa, or Pranpriya had gone up to Baeknim and wrapped her hands onto his arms as she laid her head onto his shoulders.

"Lalisa" Jeongguk calls out while Taehyung stays silent. Jennie didn't seem to process what was happening because the drug was severely taking its affect.

"You didn't tell me you have company" Pranpriya says to Baeknim in a tired voice as she closes her eyes and tries her best to open them while looking.

"Old acquaintances" Baeknim pats her head as she was starting wobble whenever she moved, grasping his arms for support.

"I think you need to rest, why don't you sleep, I'll get you those sapphire earrings later"

Lisa nodded her head before Baeknim's men were heading to get Lisa, what they didn't expect was for Jeongguk to shoot them on the legs before he started to run towards her to catch her failing body. She had already lost consciousness.

But that...touch. That moment their skin collided, he felt like he was alive once more. He had her in his arms just like he wanted, but he might as well be good as dead as he felt the wrath overtaking him.

A gun was suddenly pointed and cocked towards Jennie's head, the hole of the gun was pressed to her skull. One push of the trigger and she's dead.

"One more step Guk, and she's gone" Jeongguk backed up and could only leave Lisa before Baeknim's other men caught her from his arms.

He couldn't stab any of their legs because then they wouldn't be able to properly carry her, he might want to choke all of their throats with their own blood but if it meant that Lisa could get hurt, he wouldn't risk it.

He couldn't shoot anyone in such a risky method anymore, not when Jennie would also be affected now.

"Sapphire earrings. Hm....quite odd because of all the things I bought for her, she treasured that gem of all. So I decided, why not send you a picture of her and her precious gems" the male says before linger and walking around Jennie.

"So you sent them" Taehyung says, as he felt the mafia prince's own eyes linger on his side. It wasn't lisa but him.

"Of course, you don't think my girl would send those for you do you? Are you playing Prince Charming again Guk?" Baeknim says before he laughs along with his men.

"You calling her yours makes me laugh, but don't be too cocky, if I find you too hilarious I might accidentally blow your head off" Jeongguk replies with a taunting laugh.

They suddenly heard heavy sighs and deep breathing, it was Jennie, she couldn't really breathe properly due to the duck tape, and her body was basically paralysed from the wrapping of the ropes on her body.

"You slapped her?" Jeongguk says as he suddenly noticed the red mark on his friend's face, it was definitely a slap. He noticed it awhile ago but he brought it up now, so that someone could notice it.

"Changbin did, he couldn't take his hands off of her" was all Baeknim could say before Changbin screamed in terror once more when Taehyung shot his right knee, even more vicious on the tendons than the last one.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Changbin screams, his own overly furious men tried shooting Taehyung, only for it to backfire when Jeongguk could think faster than them and shot them instead.

"If you don't put down your weapons, I'm blowing up her head, I don't care if Changbin wants her, he can't fuck her if his knees are broken" the enemy taunts as he presses his gun deeper on Jennie's head.

Her tears were pouring down one by one as she felt the metal on her side, digging on her own skull once more.

The two heirs could only drop their weapons and kick it away from themselves. Baeknim's own men surrounded them and closed in on the door they entered from.

"She must be drowsy right now. I did ask my men to inject on her the same thing I placed in little ms Jennie Kim's body"

"Fucking piece of shit" Jeongguk spits out before he throws in hidden daggers simultaneously to all of the men in the room. He could only do such a thing when they didn't notice his movements because they had thought that he had no weapons on his person.

"When will you stop killing anyone everytime I speak?!" Baeknim barks out with anger in his voice. He only had two of his men left alive. This was an obvious win. That was until, behind his back he gave them a signal.

"You wanna play this game? Alright. Let's play your Royal highness. A pleasure this will be to the crown Prince of North Korea"

And just as those words came out, Jennie could no longer feel her legs, and the two heirs must've felt the same way as hundreds of men suddenly barged in and entered the room.

Simultaneously hearing from the outside how others were beginning to enter the abandoned building. They were secluded.

This was...complicated. He must've drugged and mobilised Jennie and Lisa as paralysed people in order to hinder the escape.

This had been a set up. Baeknim Sent those earrings knowing full well how this would play out. They were outnumbered and the sapphire elites had impulsively fallen into his trap.

"Code blood. Tell his highness to come in" Jeongguk said to his ear piece. It was funny how Baeknim could think that he could underestimate a mafia heir, just as so, his own men started to come into the abandoned building.

And a brewing war had started to unravel as bullets started to fly.

_

Hey lovelies I'm so so so so so so sorry because I hadn't posted in 5 days I feel so bad and guilty. I'm so sorry because I had such a hard time writing this chapter?? I was having writer's block and I couldn't express my words properly :(( I'm so sorry :(( I love you all so much, stay safe! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 158 29
There are four princess and four princes they become friends how will there journey go? hi this my first book hope you enjoy it and English is not my...
11.9K 216 23
Blackpink a group which suddenly made it's place in the mafia world, became the mafia queens who lead the mafia world, everyone in the mafia world fe...
154K 4.5K 66
A BlackBangtan Story two groups who hate each other are forced to team up to steal back four diamonds for their CEOs and end up finding that they do...
141K 3.5K 60
"Please l-leave u-us w-we r-really d-didin't d-do a-anything." They screamed while the hot water was still being showered on them. "W-we r-really d-d...